Might as well say bye now

Admittedly, I haven't been on RE:RN much lately. Combination of Magic and TF2, haha. Anyways, here's the deal.

On July 11, I go to camp. For six weeks. Without a computer. When I get back, I have five or so days before band camp. That's another week of camp, and then MARCHING BAND SEASON STARTS!

D:

Yeah. Which means my only actual free day per week until November is Sunday. I still may post a tiny bit, it'll just be difficult. I'm still here for another twelve days or something, but then it's good-bye for six weeks and a limited hello for three months.
Enjoy camp, Hiko.

And I have to ask...do you go to these things willingly? I can't tell whether you're happy about it or not. >_>
Oh, yeah, it's a blast. Fifth year in the running, Zero goes two weeks after me. (For four weeks.)

It's just...

A ton of my favorite bands tour when I'm at camp.

Magic 2010 comes out when I'm at camp, and I can't use my $20 Demigods of Revenge after October, so I want to get as much as I can out of them. (Standard-legal cards at tournaments)

It's still SIX WEEKS without computer, lol.

TF2 always gets updated n' shit and all my rankings go down when I'm there.

However, I get tan, I have a ton of friends there, I do riflery / archery / minibiking, and I just love it in general. Ups and downs.
GOOD RIDDANCE.
WHO DOES THE TINY MAN THINK HE IS.

have fun, man.
Have a good summer too, Steve, and thanks King.
Don't get hayfever. And have fun.

(^.^ )b
Maybe no hay fever.

Anyways, have a great rest-of-summer everyone, and I hope to get back to the RP sometime in the fall.
I LOVE YOU HIKO YOU'RE SO MUCH BETTER THAN KUJAJIN.

Quote (Harbin)

I LOVE YOU HIKO YOU'RE SO MUCH BETTER THAN KUJAJIN.

Well, that's an achievement...?

Quote ()

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: BETTER THAN KUJ: Stop being a worthless assbag for at least one half of a second.

Well, I'm not sure that it's that much to say huzzah about...
Well, better than Kuj or not, I got one day into camp before my grandpa died. He's been in intensive care for more than three weeks before this, and he just died yesterday. So I'm back in town for two days. . .
Sorry for your loss, man. I'd like to say something a bit more meaningful, but I'm not very good at that...

Quote (Corrupted Child)

Sorry for your loss, man. I'd like to say something a bit more meaningful, but I'm not very good at that...

I'm not either. Just wait until I have to go to the family gatherings, etc etc...
Yo.
Are you back, Hiko, or just dropping by?
I haven't decided yet. I haven't had any sudden bursts of inspiration that demand I write. I have been home for a total of some 45 minutes, and I am planning on using my next five days before band camp for sailing, TF2, and general Internet dickery.

Then band camp comes along, and it sucks. Then school starts. I dunno. I'm back at home, and will definitely be on Steam/Facebook, though no RP guarantees.

If anyone here, unlikely enough, is desperately wanting to talk to me, drop me a line via AIM or Steam or Facebook or e-mail. Always on all of 'em. Good to be home.

Also, hey, Aim.
Blrgrgrlr, I'm back too. :l
*in Heavy voice* Welcome back, little, little man.
Was wondering where you went :I