Well now.

*Sigh* Now do you all see what it was I meant? Theres no need for me to be cocky and arrogant, Nale gave you all enough of that. Now if anyone would like to please fill me in on exactly whats happened in my absence I would appreciate it immensely.

Note: If anyone needs proof of my identity I'd be happy to give it.
Cestus?

Oh wow, it's been awhile. I'll leave the explanation to others, I think. I might be too biased. ^^;
It certainly has been awhile Demonstar, It appears alot has happened in 8 months
Oh, it's explained more or less here.

If you want a bit more detail, eh, I'll tell you on MSN later.
Hm.

So it's you.

Hello.

Still grappling with my feelings on seeing you back. Didn't exactly leave the best of impressions on me with your leaving.

However, I'm not going to hold that against you. New board, everything's wiped clean.

Welcome back.
You. I remember you. Hm...what to say...

Nal turned into a douchebag while I was gone. Val's post explains the rest.

Oh, and the navi name "Voltman" was taken in your absence.
Hmm, yes I was made fully aware of the new Voltman.
Hehehe... - _ -*

Um... welcome back?
Dont worry PA Master I have no intent on challenging your navi theme. I was banned, its only natural someone would make a navi with the same name.

As a side note, anyone who is still holding a grudge about my final days on RECN please get them out of your system now.
Can't say I knew you, but your history is impressive. I hope you have a fun time around here.

Quote (Cestus of Dakralai)

Dont worry PA Master I have no intent on challenging your navi theme. I was banned, its only natural someone would make a navi with the same name.

As a side note, anyone who is still holding a grudge about my final days on RECN please get them out of your system now.

*sigh of relief*

No grudges. I came after you were gone, and with Nal being the OMGIMHATED Nazi he is, I'm not surprised. He seems to "dissapprove" of his power being challenged. I don't know if that's why he banned you, but after my little "chat" with Nal I have no grudge against anyone he has banned. For I know that it may not have been justified.
Hi, Cestus!
Greetings Cetsus!!! I remember you! You said you'd help me getting pictures on teh net! HEHE! I didnt know you all to well. You were kicked out right after my first battle then yeah. But yeah, WELCOME! If you want a picture, ask me!
Anger? Nowai. But I do have to ask you something...

To MSN!
I never knew you Cestus. But I heard about you. Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you the one that demoted everyone? I'm not sure no more, theres too much history now. You'll learn about me fast, I don't have much to learn.

I speak my mind, and that is all you need to know. I don't want to see you do what happened before. I won't mess with you, I won't bug you. But this is what will nag me until I can see that you won't do it. You will someday have the chance to demote. And I will never say that again.

Now go see if you can come back. I'd like to see that great Cestus do his work.
A challenger re-approaches!

It's deja-vu and a half all over again.

Good to see you.
Sorry Leon, my MSN is buggy right now, I'll be off all night, so PMs would be best to contact me.

And anyone worried about my past, that was a very specific situation that will probably never be repeated.
cestus is here.....hi cestus.
Well look who's here...
The person who helped me with registering my characters on the old site.
Remember me! The guy who wanted a Sword as long as god? Well, something close. An arm that extends infinitely and goes in every single direction is really hax.
Hope you... enjoy?
-snicker-
Sword as long as God. I remember that.
-snicker-