Oh hey...you guys changed forums...

I doubt any of you but albel would recognize me, as the last time I was meandering around this RP was back on the previous forum...waaaay back in 2005 or so. Ah, back then I played a master archer turned hobo, and his navi....an archer. The mean police took poor hoboman's bow. Oh, he was a character that didn't fit into the RP at all. Back in the days when you got a cannon and a shotgun as your starter chips. When you needed 4 chips per level...and when the minibomb advance (minibomb X3) was allowed. Oh those were strange days, and the battle system was similar but oh so different. In any case, I've come back after this long because Albel told me about it. And I've made a new character. Why? well...for one it's not like my old character was really that much better off than a starting character around here. And two: I felt that I should make an RP appropriate character. A character with a job.

In any case, After two years of being gone and having no idea what happened, I've come back to poke my head around here and try to get some interesting RP's going.

and yes, I realize I probably should have posted this a few weeks ago.
Question: how you pronounce sagetim?

B'WARE:
-Twi
-Twi
-Shuryou
-Asator
-Twi
-RevivedSin
-Twi
-English Ninja
-Twi
-Did I mention Twi?
I'm still not on the list. ToT

But wow, that is way back in the day. Were you around when I first joined?

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

I'm still not on the list. ToT

But wow, that is way back in the day. Were you around when I first joined?

FINE.
FULL-LENGTH.

-Twi
-Shuryou
-Asator
-RevivedSin
-Harbin (Eon)
-SpaceMonkeySteve
-P.A. Master
-English Ninja
-Zanallen
-MajinBooger

...damn, that's basically our senior members.
:'D
We should've left it at Twi, I think.

Have a pleasant stay.

: D

Quote (Hiko)

We should've left it at Twi, I think.

Might be a good idea.

He's the only one you REALLY need to look out for, anyway.
I'm not on the list?

But liberals hate me! Come on!!

Also, I remember you. I liked your archer guy... who had no bow... Poor bastard.
I wonder why I'm not on the list...

Welcome, we already met in the Chat.

WHOAH. SIMULTAENEOUS POST.
Hey, I’m a hypocritical antireligious commie… but only in MORALS! The Republicans definitely have the better ideas for welfare and taxes.
<waves>
Welcome, read the rules, follow them, and have fun.