Friggin' Sympatico

House internet's dead.

Could be gone for a long time. I don't know. They're saying it'll be back by tomorrow afternoon, but dunno.

Be back when I'm back. I'll be fighting tooth and nail to get the stupid thing working again.

P.S.: If Monday comes and goes and I'm still not back, Aim and Heat, I'll post your birthday presents the second I get my internet working again.

...you may now commence with the partying.
SALVATION! FREEDOM! SANCTUARY! LIBERTY! JUSTICE!
*cheers and runs around happily*

PS: Hope to see you back again.
Hope it's nothing too lasting, EN.

And on another note, it's a good thing you're giving Heat a birthday present, because he likely just got disowned by Shuryou for giving him a present of Voltron in the random images thread. :'D
>_>
<.<
Bye, EN.
D:
-steals emo corner while occupant is gone-
No! Not EN! NUUUU!!! ;~;
Anyways, when you see this, we all wait in anticipation for your return.
KTHXBAI.
OH NO! Poor EN! You were the founder of sanity on this site...Guess its up to me untill you return. Tapes sign to back reading Substitute EN

That's right! I'm goanna keep this site from going anyway or any form that EN would not want. First things first... *kicks Shur*
*Ignores Lunar* Alright, first things first...We need to delete all of the posts, change our user names and avatars. Then, when Lori returns she'll be completely confused. Mwahahahahahaha!
Hope your internet's better, mom.
Internet technician mofo won't be here until tuesday night

Praise the athiest lord for blackberries
Whoah, with this substitute EN, I can hardly notice the difference!

Lunar, I hereby dub you "I Can't Believe it's Not English Ninja."

All malarkey aside, best of luck unbreaking your computer. I don't suppose punching it hard enough would work? No, I guess not.

We'll hold down the fort while you're gone. This is an excellent opportunity to try my new fighting technique.

I call it "punching things even harder."

Sometimes I'm so brilliant I scare myself.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Internet mysteriously came back up.

I really hope it doesn't smash like the Hindenburg again in five minutes.
Argh. My connection's very on-and-off, so no promises about how much I'll be around.
Computer remains a piece of stupid hateful crap that cuts the internet connection at will.

It might not stay solid until the techie guy gets here on Tuesday.

Gargh, this is irritating.
Congrats, your computer is bipolar.

Or like George Bush- you hate it most of the time, so when it does something RIGHT for once, you love it to death. XD
Internet might not be back until January.
1.5 weeks without EN?
WOOOHOOOOOOOOOO-shot-
Er.
I mean.
Aww?
XD
LIES! ALL LIES!
YOU CAME IN THE CHATROOM TODAY, SO THERE IS PROOF YOU CAN GET ONLINE!

*points dramatically*
ARE YOU RUNNING AWAY FROM ME!? AGAIN!?

On a less retarded point. Yeah, you did get online. Is it fixed now? I just wanted to act retarded. : D

Quote ()

I just wanted to act retarded. : D

Mission accomplished! : D

Seriously, is your internet working or not? I too saw you in the chat, and now I am confused.

Quote (Shuryou)

ARE YOU RUNNING AWAY FROM ME!? AGAIN!?

YES.

YES, I AM.

Yeah, well, anyway, we got the modem replaced, so it works now. I managed to totally forget about my own 'I'm-not-here' topic. Sorry, guys. >>

Quote (English Ninja)

I managed to totally forget about my own 'I'm-not-here' topic. Sorry, guys. >>

What's that?
A ghost!
A ghost is talking!
Gasp.

>_>
What's here? Not EN. Nope, she's definitely not here.
-eats more shrooms-
=D