PA's vanishing act

Okay, okay. PA's been missing a while.
A long while.
With cobwebs, and whatnot.

Aaaaanyways, I believe I owe you all several explanations. First off, holiday season is KICKING MY A**. Gifts, tree, decorations, and SHOVELING THE DAMNED DRIVEWAY EVERY HALF HOUR (one of the few reasons Colorado sucks) are all part of my absence. Mix that with my school just getting out for winter break today, and PA's time is limited.
But what of that time? Why haven't I even dropped in for over two weeks?
Well, eh, see, there's something that happened. I was in the chat one day, when a discussion came up. A discussion that I felt harmless, at the time. But, nevermind how, an old interest came up. A link was provided to my old file on this site, and I laughed somewhat at the rediculousness of how I had spent so much time on it. But, out of curiosity, and since I tried and failed to access my old account, I created a new one. Just for kicks and giggles.
And so, Neopets took over my life.
It's childish, I know, but the little buggers have stolen my heart once more. Still, I wanted to let you know that I am alive, and now that school finals are over, I'll be picking up the activity again.

So, eh what did I miss?
Nothing.
Oh, Zan made Runeknight transform into something utterly wicked though.
But besides that, nothing much.
I split an ICEBERG IN HALF. :'D But you know that.

Quote (P.A. Master)

And so, Neopets took over my life.
It's childish, I know, but the little buggers have stolen my heart once more.

...wha...what?
PA...is consumed...must...save...RE...RN...
Sorry man...I have to do this...gotta save...everyone...
-pulls PA into a nutcracker headlock-
-puts pistol to head-
"I'm...sorry..." -pulls trigger-
-falls to ground sobbing-
HE'S INFECTED.

DON'T LET THE VIRUS SPREAD.

-Hiko

p.s. I know what you feel man, used to live in Michigan. Now it's New Jersey. We lost power...
-counts on fingers-
4 times in the past month.

Our house is in a bad place for power outages.
Ice storms. D':
STL is the armpit of weather.

We had 5 inches of snow, then two days later, it was 55 freaking degrees.

At any rate, does this mean that you're back, PA?
Eh... sort of. Holidays are still being evil, but I'm back and whatnot. Just... getting up to speed, I guess.
how...
It's alive?
NOOOOO
PA
DON'T INFECT US
-falls to knees-
*smashes hikos head with a steel bat* Bleh.......holidays.......kills the best of us activity wise, not me though.......i has no soul and no life. anyways PA, here's hopeing you come back to us reguraly......soon........i hope......

Quote (darkstar1006)

*smashes hiko's head with a steel bat* Bleh...holidays...kills the best of us activity-wise, not me though. I has no soul and no life. Anyways, PA, here's hoping you come back to us regularly...soon...I hope...

Edited [for no reason at all].

Note by PA: Edited to get rid of mean and heal my karma.
Bleh, weather. California is the-

Oh, wait, we have great weather 90% of the time. Nevermind!

:'D

-Twi

Quote (darkstar1006)

[Katana flashing in a lightning fast arc, eviscerating Hiko and spilling his steaming guts onto the tile floor]

Bah...Holidays are the scourge of even the mightiest of role-players. Luckily, the bliss of the holiday season does not effect the soulless. I have devoted my life to this realm, and here shall I remain for all eternity. A pox upon those who would wish it otherwise. PA, truly do I wish for you to be able to spend your days here, within this land we have come to call home. Perhaps soon you shall be free of the demons that plague your soul and steal your time and you can return to your proper place. Until then, I bid thee a fond adieu.

Edited to sound a billion times cooler.
XD
So yeah, come back soon.
Please?
WE NEED TO FUSE OUR MODDING POWAHZ AND DO AWESOME HYPERMODDING SESSIONS.
>.>
<.<

Soon. Soon.
Damned holidays.
ROCK AND ROLL IS STEALING PA'S SOUL.

*Goes to beat the crap out of Lou* *BEST SONG EVAR*
(Besides the one that comes directly afterwards. :'D)
U aslo haev rawk band? =D
*Foot tap*
*Angry glare*
No.
Oh, GHIII then?
-shudders at angry glare-
Righto. (I thought "Lou" might be hint enough.)

Anyways, that and ZXA are stealing my soul. So, don't expect me until after the new year.
HAPPEH HAPPEH, ALL.
I'll be in the event, though.
PA.
Je n'ai pas GHIII.
=_=

Quote (P.A. Master)

ZXA

I got that for christmas. Already beat it on Beginner with Grey, now I'm on Normal with Ashe, just got Model P.
...Woah.
That's creepy, Steve, because I'm at the exact same place.
*Gasp*
CONSPIRACY THEORIES, BEGIN.
*Shot*
No, but I'll be back soon.