I was kidnapped by the church...

Before I knew it, my parents forced me into a church retreat and a VBS (Vacation Bible School) program I had to teach...Sorry for the inactivity, but I'm still bit busy...

Oh yea, say no to Pokemon violence

(Translation: It's hurting Pikachu)
How terrible for you. *I hide my miter and robes* Say, do you think you could carry this rope and sack and come into this alley with me?
You had to TEACH Bible school?

There's a reason I'm not allowed to do that anymore. "Say Timmy, have you heard about the wonders of Satan? You know, sex, drugs, and rock and roll!"

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

There's a reason I'm not allowed to do that anymore. "Say Timmy, have you heard about the wonders of Satan? You know, sex, drugs, and rock and roll!"

I know a Stanist (real life), and the only differences between our religions were:

1) Why Lucifer rebeled against God
2) Who is the savior, Jesus or Satan
3) Magic
4) If sex outside marrige is ok

Other than that, we see eye to eye on a lot of issues.
Zolem, you should problaby read up a little on the subject. There is no "satanism is like this and that"

Wikipedia:

"Satanism" is a term which has been used since the end of the Middle Ages[citation needed] to describe a number of different belief systems in a number of contexts. People claiming to be Satanists, or outsiders claiming to describe Satanism, ascribe a wide variety of beliefs to Satanism. At the same time there is no established, common sense of this word.
Have a horrid time.

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

Thankfully, I knew all the kids there pretty well^^
I already welcomed you back <__<...

But, anyway, it's good you're back on the interwebs. One more person to know.

Quote (BlazerMan)

I already welcomed you back <__<...

But, anyway, it's good you're back on the interwebs. One more person to know.

BLAZER!!

*GLomps you to death*

Quote (Drakim)

Zolem, you should problaby read up a little on the subject. There is no "satanism is like this and that"

Wikipedia:

"Satanism" is a term which has been used since the end of the Middle Ages[citation needed] to describe a number of different belief systems in a number of contexts. People claiming to be Satanists, or outsiders claiming to describe Satanism, ascribe a wide variety of beliefs to Satanism. At the same time there is no established, common sense of this word.

Yep. Satanists don't always worship Satan. Someone tole me that the word Satan basically means "enemy," so if they're right, Satanist is just an anti-Christian. I actually know about a religion (La Fey Satanism) that is anti-Christian, anarchist, and hedonistic, and that's just about it.

Quote (Drakim)

Wikipedia:

I wasn't saying ALL Satanists are as nice as my freind. That's like saying all Christian's have large famillies. When dealing with generalistic religious denominators, it's nearly imposible to find a quality that describes them all.

Quote ()

I know a Stanist (real life), and the only differences between our religions were:

sorry, but your wording heavily implied it.

Unless you were really talking about a "Stanist"

Quote (Drakim)

Quote ()

sorry, but your wording heavily implied it.

Unless you were really talking about a "Stanist"

THIS is Stan.

Board-breaking image, slight spoiler for the only other Okage fanperson on the site.

As the watermark suggests, this is by ~Rubylee of Deviantart. For some reason, the official Stan artwork has gone missing... Hmm...

Lucifer WHO?

Stanists obviously worship Evil King Stan.
Netsquare, ASAP.
D:<
Or at least post how approximately long you'll be gone.