*scratches head*

Uhh...i'm back from my long line of vacationing. I don't think i remembered to say i left, but I'm here again. Hello everyone!!

Um...did I miss anythinbg important?
Well, short and simple...I hacked the board and took over, promoting myself to Root Admin. There was a long and arduous battle between myself and the common members, with a few Moderators and Officials on my side, but the rest of the boards was on the other. We had the Battle of ElecTown, in which I turned said network into the base for the takeover movement but was forced out by the espionage of Requiem, and the Battle of the Ecchi Thread, which I tried to delete. However, eventually my army was defeated and I was demoted. They let me stay an Official, though.

Yeah. Not much.
But the most important part is the Ecchi Thread, naturally.

Welcome back.
ALL LIES!
IT WAS I WHO TOOK OVER THE BOARD!
: D
>>
<<
D :
NO! IT WAS I! MOJO-JOJO! I AM WHO HACKED THE BORD! WELCOME BACK FZ! OR SHOULD I SAY DARKY!
It was actually Spelly, who just kicked DS's ass.
*Thwaps everybody in the thread with the Admin-Hammer*

Yeah. My post, summarized:

Welcome back, etc etc, innuendo, etc etc, threat, etc, etc, perversity, etc etc, also cocks, etc, etc, -Twi signature thingy.

Quote (Yahiko)

ALL LIES!
>>
<<
D :

Quote (Darkstar)

NO! IT WAS I! MOJO-JOJO! I AM WHO HACKED THE BORD! WELCOME BACK FZ! OR SHOULD I SAY DARKY!

I swear to God, we've done something like this before.

Quote (English Ninja)

Quote (Yahiko)

ALL LIES!
>>
<<
D :

Quote (Darkstar)

I swear to God, we've done something like this before.

Sorry, I think I killed the mod cave again>.>

Quote (darkstar1006)

*coughcallmeFHdarkieorFatalcough*
Truly, it was I.
I was ousted from power by EN, when she came back from camping...
Maybe this discussion should be moved.

But for now, let's talk about EN.