....Figured I'd make it official

Well, I figure that I shall make this as official as possible as to forgo any speculation and to prevent any more spam within the hypocrite's whiny little topic. I'm done. I'm tired of this crap and so I am severing my ties with Rockman: Rogue Network. It was fun while it lasted, but all things have to come to an end. April Fools! That's what you are thinking, right? But no, the 1st of April like the Ides of March have come and gone and with it goes my joy of being here.

Allow me to tell you a little about myself. I didn't come here to make friends. I didn't come here to be apart of a "community". I came here to RP and to increase my abilities. Purely selfish reasons, but I, like most humans, am a purely selfish creature. We all live to inhance out chances of survival. Like parasites, we all feed upon eachother for whatever sustinence we happen to crave at the time. Love, friendship. respect...Thse are the desires of the parasite known as man and I am no different, but what brought me here was none of those things...I came because I witnessed the skills of the various members here and I sought to enhance my own abilities by studying them and feeding off of their skill. However, despite my reasons for arriving, I have made a few friends here and the memories of them will stay with me for always.

First and formost is Shury...My first friend here other than the long, lost Retrosmith. Shury, you are a complete pervert and a total dork...And that is why I love you. You have always been there with a joke or a provacative post, plus you are a damn good and "inventive" RPer. Even when you were having your own issues, you were there for others and I thank you for that.

Aim and Heat...Twins in reality and I consider you two equally as my brothers. Aim, the rival and the friend, we have learned a lot from eachother in this scant time of friendship...Especially about eachother's mother. I'll miss obscure references and chatroom wackiness. Heat, the diligent worker...I have always been amazed by your ability to gather information and your dedication to your dreams. I hope you the best on implementing those viruses. Give the Noobs hell.

Zal, Zanzo, Zalis and Zkyrender...My brothers Z. I respect you all as RPer's and as steadfast friends. It is my hope that the Z Force continues on in my absence as a symbol for all things increadible awesome. Zal, you are the best noir writer that I have ever encountered. I urge you to use that gift to better yourself. Zanzo...You crazy bastard, show those fools who is the best JUS player in all the world and don't be too hard on your sibs, okay? Family is family. Zalis...Well, you will probably never see this, but you are an honorary Z-Force member for a reason. Hold your head high. Zky, you are one of the best, if not the best, RPer here. I commend your talent and I want you to know that your immense skill is the reason that I chose this site in the first place.

Tom, my nemesis and my friend...One of these days we shall be battling it out in book sales. I expect you to finish that novel as soon as possible so that I can crush you. Understand? Keep up the awesome work and best of luck, alright?

Lunar, you are still too cute and quite possibly the nicest person I have ever met. You life and youthfull exuberance wil serve you well in the years to come. I'll see you around at the other boards, alright?

DNR, we haven't know eachother very long, and you started off pretty low on the list, but you have soared up to the middle quite quickly. And, as you know, the middle is the best place to be. I wish you the best of luck with school and I am sure that you will make a fine doctor someday. Just don't make the same mistakes that I have and you'll be fine.

Lori....Little emo Lori...I'll miss you okay? And don't be too hard on Wooga. He's an idiot and can't help himself.

To everyone else not mentioned...Most of you I respect as members, mods, officials and admins. You'll be fine without my presence so don't care too much. I promise you this, let a week go by and you won't even remember me. It's human nature. Anyway, I'm done rambling now. This is goodbye.

~ Zanallen "Sean" Espial
god dammit! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
looks like we lost a member......damn......i think this bord's falling apart peice by peice.
I think that if you guys keep talking that way, Darkstar, it will promote sentiment that may actually cause it to. >___>;

I'm sorry things fell through, Zan, and that the magic has faded. I'm glad to know that you didn't think of me as an enemy, though. It had been gnawing on my conscience for a while.

Anyways, we had some good times. I hope that you might come back and see us some time, but I guess you make it sound like that won't be the case...
Suffice it to say that I think it's a shame you're choosing to leave over events that won't matter much after a few weeks have past. I still feel that overall, the members need to put into perspective the actual significance of the recent happenings.

You're acting on an impulse, and I know for a fact that you're capable of brandishing better judgment. What you need to do is go on a hiatus for a few, cool off, and test the waters again.

You'll find they weren't nearly as hazardous as you initially thought.

I was looking forward to RPing with Runeknight a bit, but it seems that prospect may be delayed, if enacted at all.

If anything, I'd ask you, again, to critically re-evaluate your decision. You can't deny you've had the occasional good time here, and I don't want to draft another Z-force member.

If your decision stands, and I'll be damned if it does, I'll see you later then Zan.

You'll come back-- in the sequel. I know, because I wrote the script.

-Zal
Peace out, Z. If you ever want back, give us a holler.
I'm not gonna ask you to stay, Zan. I'm not gonna e-mail or PM or grovel or any of that crap. Because that would be downright selfish. It's your deal. We've all got our thing. I might not agree but it's not really my choice, is it? I'll wish you the best of luck in the future and leave it at that, because that's the best I can do.

Tch, still though. That's some goodbye. Crush me in book sales? C'mon, I've edited your work. I know what I'm up against. Look at that, in your goodbye, you mispelled enhance in paragraph 2, sentence 3. And you think you can be competition... Not that you'll even read this. Sheesh, make me work for nothing, will ya?

But enough goofing around, heh. I said most of what I wanted to say already. The chat room's been fantastic for that purpose. Some cool stuff happened man. You enjoyed some of it, so it was hardly a waste. Again, it flat out sucks that things have changed, that there's been some problems, but that's how it goes.

It was cool hanging around with someone with similar ideals, similar views, similar likes, all that good stuff. That night, tuesday was it? Yeah, April 3rd, that philosphy and history chat we had? Us and Fanzo and everybody else? That was killer. That's gonna take a while to forget, that was just awesome, getting all that stuff off and out and in the open. The kind of openness we all had, just for a little bit, that was just right. Gotta love the Internet.

But again, I've said what I wanted to say already. I figure that's enough. Heh, barely even understand why I'm posting here myself if you're not gonna be back to read it. Man, I tell ya, the nerve of some people. I type this up for nothing, I'm not gonna be a happy Tom, you get that Zan?

Heh, one last bit of fun I guess. You have a good one man. Good day, good life, all that jazz. Peace.
I have never thought it would end like this.

I don't know what to say. I have not seen this till today, and quite frankly, it shocked me. I have found your posts to contain more of value than most others; you were a mod, and as far as I know, you did your job just as well as any other mod. Befriended by many, a rivaled by few, and envied by most.

Yet, I have a favor to ask. Quite silly, ME asking a favor from the one who is leaving.
Anyway: Do not lurk in the shadows. I always thought that you are above that. And apparently, you are also quite bad at it. Step out, ignore what others think and.. dunno, live long and prosper, or something. If you want to quit, because you feel that this place has nothing left to offer... fine. I can accept that too. I hope you'll come back one day, though. Till then: Good luck with your life Zan! Still...

Not with a bang, with a whimper.

damn
Goodbye Zanallen, I never really got to know you, but goodbye none the less,may your memory last... well more than a week at least. For I know the human nature well, well, at least most of human nature.
Bad form, Knight. Using my own favorite poem against me. Bad form. Anyway, what to say...Too many words...Basically I'll say this...Thanks. Thanks for the words and the sentiments.