Buying> + 10 AM RPM

I'm looking for a RolePlaying Muse with a +10 in Awesome Movements. If he/she has a +10 in Supreme Combos, we can negotiate but I need that bonus in Movements. My Monocle of Supremacy gives me +5 bonus in it, but it won't cut it. My Lederhosen of Virtue give me +8 in Holy Writings which is necessary to have Divinity in my party.

I'm willing to trade my Scar of Sorrow ( +10 in Emo Crying ) and Cooling Kit ( +6 in Cold-Hearted Bitch Style ) for the RolePlaying Muse. Please respond soon.

AND NOW SERIOUS.

I'm taking another break from the roleplaying section. I just don't have the inspiration for it currently... Dunno why... School problems, I guess. And the muse within my mind died. Collapsed from an overdose of Fanfic Ideas. Ferocious creatures.
But I will return. Hell, I might even change my goddamn Operator and Navi again if the inspiration just won't come back. People are already used to it that I keep shifting around my characters... LFP!
And this goes in the welcome center HOW?
Common, it says in the subforum description that leaving topics go here. >__>

Anyways, hope you can purchase yourself a good new muse. I'll look forward to meeting her, having a nice romantic dinner... whispering into her ear under candlelight... <3

Okay, I'm done.

Quote ()

Welcome Center
Leaving/Returning topics go in here. General rules still apply.

Anyway, hope to see you around even if you aren't roleplaying. ^^;
Damn you Shury! Damn you to hell! Always gotta ruin my RP ideas with your damn leaving/switching....Sheesh. /rawr

On another note, hurry up and get your inspiration.
well, I hope you find your insperation and hopefully we won't lose one of the few recovory navis we have.
If I, in the end, decide for a different Navi... I'll figure out some thingie to keep it Recovery. But for now my brain is still a bit mushy.

And Common probably didn't read my entire post to see what the point was of posting it here. He tends to not get the point more often.

Quote (Shuryou)

I'm taking another break from the roleplaying section.

Th'ats not a leaving topic, that's a not RPing anymore topic. Big diff.

Quote (commondragon)

And this goes in the welcome center HOW?

Lurk moar.

RP'ing gets hard after a while...
Well, good luck reclaiming your muse. You're one of the best RPers out there, and it'd be a shame to lose you.

And Common... Really, what's there to gain by antagonizing veterans? He knows the rules.