Dood!

We'll see about that!
-goes back in time-
-kills own grandfather before conception of parents-
-OMFGPARADOX-
Yes you can, smart one.
It's called the EDIT button...
Anyways, I'll give him your patpat on the weekend or on monday.
YAY!
Oh well...darn, I like to argue fiercely in my beleifs.
Dammit...
So, I'm up here in Edmonton. Nice place, fulla concrete, smog, and gagsta wannabes.
One problem.
My computer. Up here.
Et tu, compus?
There's a problem with the charge cable. It's originally from a European fixture, and it doesn't quite fit my laptop. It's not quite round.
And now it doesn't fit at all. I used be able to make it charge by holding the charge cable in one position or other... But since the battery's dead anyway, I can't find out when it's charging and when it isn't.
So, once again, I turn to some parental computer or other. Sorry, but I won't be the exemplar of activity. Especially once school begins again on Tuesday and I am no longer able to sneak onto the computer during work hours.
Sorry, folks.
Dang! Oh well...
Dun-dun-dun...another member lost to school
dun-dun-dun...another member lost to a computer
dun-dun-dun...another one bites the dust!
Update, doods.
I've snuck my hand-me-down laptop down to Calgary. I'm posting thus on the bus as we speak, by virtue of this crazy wireless internet on this crazy bus. Gonna have to quit soon... I got about 40 minutes left on battery life. But, long story short, I'm not totally computer-less.
Whoo!
You may rejoice.
Or weep.
Whatever strikes your fancy.
Hey, doods.
Guess where I'm posting this from...
MY OWN COMPUTER!
A-ha-ha!
O iMac, how I missed thee!
Oh, and by the way, your doagnostics were spot-on. It was the power supply, simple as that.
Repairs took a lot less time... And cost nothing!
The details are fuzzy, but I think there was something wrong with iMac G5 power supplies, so it was replaced for free.
So, thank you all for your diagnostics and moral support...
Whoah, deja vu.
Bam! I knows my hardware stuffas.

I don't remember anything about any G5 recalls, though. Then again, I don't really follow too much Mac stuff.
Good to have you back King.

BTW, do you still have that awesome quote that deatils the process of ownage for ninjas and pirates?
I didn't care to save it or anything... However, I think I printed it out as a decree of sorts. I'll try and find it.
Yes! Do that! I so want to quote that somewhere!
Alright... Found it.
-ahem-

A Decree Regarding the Natural Progression of Ownage and Win According to Awesomeness

No elements or technological advances may at any time come into play in the Logical Progression. It is purely based off of the principle that ninjas posess the abilities necessary to defeat pirates, and pirate ninjas can defeat both of them. Increasing degrees of awesomeness are found based on said entity's distance from ground level, the awesomeness increasing with each level of aerialdistance the entity posesses the ability to reach. Therefore, a pirate with an airship is able to reach the air, and is therefor an Air Pirate, defeating those ground-based entities which lack a prefix. A pirate with a spaceship is able to defeat air-beings and those without prefixes, and so on and so forth, until you reach the last possible limit, that being the Extraplanar Ninja Pirate, a legendary being who can defeat any challengers. Exceptions are, of course, present, for a pirate with a high level of skill may defeat a ninja, and an air ninja who has mastered the arts can lay waste to a space pirate.
An interesting example: The being known as Samus, despite her high-tech armor, is to be considered a space ninja, which is why she has conquered the aptly named Space Pirates at every turn.

Everybody dance now,

The AWESOME King,
King Mike the Firty-Tirst
THE KING IS BACK!

[goes rooting around for a Burger King picture]

[gets lazy and forgets about it]

Hiya, King. Do we get our daily dosage of awesome now?
I suppose so.
-liquid awesome rains from the sky-
-turns to snow-
-makes an awesome snowman-
Damn, that's an awesome snowman!
No... more... f***ing... snow.

Denver/Colorado has been getting snow for the past MONTH.
We have had below freezing temperatures almost every day through mid-December through today, and it ain't getting any better.

No snow. Period.

And thanks for the quote. The king is back!
... Dude. Up here in Canada, we've been getting snow since October. Yesterday, the temperature hovered around -20 Celsius.

We're much colder than you. ;P

And you're welcome. ^___^
RAWR!! Lucky...I wanna see snows again TT^TT. But, living right next to the beaches doesn't hurt too :3

Also...So...I herd u leik Gyakuten...*smirk*
I probably do. I just don't know what in the Nine Hells it is.

And snow... Well, it means skiing. And skiing means awesome.

But beach means surfing, sunbathing, and outright swimming, as well as the garb that accompanies such an activity.
Goroke, you've made me jealous.
Beaches are much warmer and more fun than snow.
Damn you, Alberta and your cold land-locked heart!
Actually...I live near the ocean...not the beach >_>;;. Living on top of a giant hill, so it's almost cold as the moutains even though it's in California TT^TT. Only good thing is the not-so-hot summers and the great view to the ocean :3
----
You don't know who the character is and you Ava him? (Gyakuten Saiban = Japanese name for Phoenix Wright)
I'm a languagelocked Englishman.
Well, Canadaman.
But yeah, I recognise it now... You didn't include the "Saiban" in it before.
So you see, everything is your fault. =P

And, well... At least you have a view?
-tries desperately to find more advanages of living over the ocean-