Halloween Voting

Vote for your favorite now! Closes next friday, so get them votes in fast!

If you need to know what a virus is, the names are (or should be) links tot he thread for them.
I heard that this was going to be a catagory vote. Did I hear incorectly? Also, who won last months contest?

Quote (Zolem)

I heard that this was going to be a catagory vote. Did I hear incorectly? Also, who won the contest a few mounths ago?

Fixed it for you.

Complete with another mispelling
I HAVE VOTED!

Lol. XP
I too, have voted.
Voted, yarr. I have a feeling Bag'O'Candy's gonna win this.

Quote (commondragon)

Quote (Zolem)

I heard that this was going to be a catagory vote. Did I hear incorectly? Also, who won the contest a few mounths ago?

Fixed it for you.

Complete with another mispelling

The word is spelled months, month with an s. You missspelled you correction.
voted.
I thought they were suposed to be scary? Hoe does Bag-o-candy count as scary?
I must vote candy.
For it is delicious candy.
And I must eat it.
*Nom nom nom*
The original idea was scary, but bag o candy is also halloween themed, so it still gets in.

And really, what would be scarier than and virus with a bunch of these backing it up?
*Slaps his forehead*

Oh Goodness gracious, we are losing out to a bag of sticky-icky. I knew I should've thought of something silly and not scary.

Can we go ahead and close this? I see no hope as of now, and the end result is sure to be embarassing...
*snickers*

Either that's your normal way of speaking, and Darren isn't your ordinary way of speaking to you, or you were channeling Serena's speech patterns for a bit there, Zane.[/makingnosensetothegeneralpublic]
What can I say. My characters are my personalities. I'll be back to bitter paining Keera & Empress personality later on.
You now, we still havent heard whats what with the last contest. Are more than one viri going to be selected? What about with this contest? When will they be available to fight against? ect.
I know I'm a jerk, but I liked my idea =_=

anyways, I knew I wouldn't stand a chance against the bag o candy XD It's too awesome an idea!
Gracious...this isn't even a contest anymore...it's a wall of shame exhibit. *sighs*

No offense to the ideas...
I personally thought Bag O Candy was too complicated to be an ordinary virus, but ah well. It's one of my favorite ideas, and it's very closely themed to Halloween. Just seems like it'll be a pain to mod.

As of this post I'm not really sure what I'm voting for. I'm glad Lucky got one vote, at least. :'D

EDIT: Frankly, Skull Boyz, Gate of Death, and Bogy were neat too.
Yeah, there were a number I liked in this contest. Remember, though, don't think of this as getting pummeled or something if your virus isn't winning. This contest is really about seeing what the community wants in its viruses and coming up with new enemies to better the community. It's not about pushing personal pride.

To answer an earlier question: I believe the contest winners will be implemented once the rest of the work we're doing on viruses is done.
Holy ******************monkey****************bread****************** on a stick, it's an 8way tie for 3rd!