Davis Aero and blitz lightning WIP

Ah, you're thinking of Tactical Movement. There are two abilities that could do what you describe, but one of them is Teleport, which is beyond the pool of points available to a starting player.

So, Tactical Movement would allow you to zip across the battlefield (within reason), and get to your enemies.
But that would just be movement. It would put you within melee range of an attack, but wouldn't give you any particular accuracy bonus. If you're okay with that, then awesome.

So, an idea on what you might be thinking:

Name: Speedy Attack
Effects: 40 Damage, Tactical Movement

This would let you zip around and then strike for moderate damage. 40 damage is a good starting amount, enough to take out most beginner viruses. And, from what it sounds like, this might be what you're looking for.

Feel free to let me know if I'm wrong, though.
that is exactly what i wanted but i can't find tactical movement so i don't know how much it cost to add that to a sig
Movement is located in the Free Action section of the Sig Effect List along with a good number of other interesting effects.

Quote ()

Movement: 20 [Any movement that is complicated or protracted enough to require an action to accomplish. Movement can be used to get into trouble (move in close) or get out of it (retreat!), or do other cool stuff (run up walls if you feel like it). Moving decreases the chance of attacks hitting you, based on the quality of your role play and the way you moved.]
so tactical movement and movement are the same thing?
I only see Movement. I think Tac Movement and Movement are the same thing, just different names.
Absolutely right.

They changed the title from Tactical Movement to Movement while I wasn't looking.

My apologies.
thank you both so much i really am thankful um well i think that's everything for now tell me what you think
Hmmm...

GET CHIP: Cannon, Shotgun, Rageclaw
GET SUBCHIP: MiniEnergyPack(X2)
GET NCP: Undershirt

ALSO GET NCP: (Choose): HP+50, Shield, Set Sand, Set Lava, Set Ice, Set Sea, Set Grass, Set Metal, Set Magnet, Set Glass, or ResetStage.

Please post your profiles in their proper sections, and welcome to RE:RN.
um i choose set magnet for my choice
Set Magnet it is.