Val/nekko cross

i THINK that knight would like to try out for a cross with the links that we have and i've got the links for it......i THINK.

net world links
first meeting in ACDC town, 5-total pages
yoka thread, second meeting, val appears in second page, battle starts on third, 5 pages total
third meeting, 1 battle, one where i lied about planes walker not being able to join

real world links
real world scilabs, net-op's meet for first time in person

wait till knight sees this and tells what he thinks about it.
Just so you know, it's not the number of pages you have, do each of those threads have three battle in them?
Darkstar, you've been around long enough to know that you have to link each individual BATTLE, not thread. I won't even look/consider this until you do.

On another note, I noticed that you managed to misspell your own Navi's name, which was something that was previously only achieved by Zolem. So, congratulations, I guess?
"Lol".

But actually, it's both. You have to link to each thread AND each battle within said thread.

-Twi
Darkstar, you should have pm-d me first, because I'm not sure I should give you my approval.

OOC reason, but you have got yourself banned, in the middle of a battle, right before an event.

You don't take the time to check your spelling or even use capital letters. Your posts are usually full of mistakes, one of the things which makes your RP feel... lacking. I could let that slip if I could see signs of improvement, or that you are trying hard, but you could still manage to get yourself banned after getting a warning from Paladin.

I'm not satisfied at all, and I don't see any IC reasons that would force me to accept your... "proposal".

For the time being, lets put this on a halt. If you start correcting your mistakes, then we can talk about it.

I'm trying to be fair here. Hope you don't take it as a personal offense.
Very well, Cross denied at Knight's request.