Joseph/Sparks' Subplot thread.

Chapter 1: Father and Son Reunited.

The idea here, is that Joseph's dad, the guy whos been missing for years in search of Cybeast info, has shown back up at the mother's house. He spouts some nonsense about missing the family, and wanting to spend time with them, which is sincere but in the end, He wants to help Joseph, and Sparks become stronger in future preparation for conquering a Cybeast. Sparks will go through some training under Joseph's father's navi SenseiMan. The training will be a combination of story telling, ending with a series of virus battles between Sparks and the some different Swordy viruses, followed by a boss battle with SenseiMan. The goal of the training is to have Sparks learn a fire type slashing signature move, and Joseph's dad wants to gift his son with an SP core before he skips town again.

Battle 1: Three Swordy-N
Battle 2: One each of Swordy-N, Swordy-W, Swordy-E, Swordy-F, and Swordy-A
Battle 3: Two each of Swordy-N, Swordy-W, Swordy-E, Swordy-F, and Swordy-A
Battle 4: SenseiMan

Requested rewards: I'm looking to get an SP core, and enough Zenny for three process upgrades. (Going off of answers I received in the chat, for the most part people made it seem that this wasn't too much to aim for, but I'll make adjustments if I have too.

Joseph Akers Sr.
Appearance: Netopian, 6'2 187lbs. Short slightly spiky whitish-grey hair. Dark Green eyes. Tanned skin, with a pretty macho buff body.
Clothing: A dark olive male robe like kimono, with red trimming. Underneath the kimono, where it splits at the chest, some plain white bandages can be seen wrapped around his upper rib area. A pair of plain wheat colored straw sandals rest on his feet.

Personality: Joseph senior is a very respectful adult. It would be very hard to change his calm demeanor. Much like his son, except maybe even deeper, he is in tune with every thing around him. Value's his family above most else. It's as if his very core was built off the idea of honor. Doesn't embrace it the same way his son does, but he does appreciate a good challenge.

PET Modifications:A second generation PET. Has been upgraded with the same features of the most recently released PETs, it is a bright fire red color, with yellow trim.

Back story: At the moment not much is known, except that he left on his son's 18th birthday to pursue a cybeast. Its been three years since then, and hes back.

Name: SenseiMan.EXE
HP:400
Level:11
Element:Fire
Subtype:Sword
Actions:4
Appearance: Not much can be seen of this navi, except his red eyes that glow behind the men helmet, its as if his face is darkness itself, but in reality its just his black navi suit covers his whole body, except his eyes. On top of the navi suit, his armor has been designed to resemble that of a kendo armor set consisting of a men(helmet), do(chestplate), kote(forearm/hand gauntlets), and a tare(waist protector). Each piece is a bright fire red color, matching his eyes, but the pieces are trimmed out in a lemon yellow. Though its not really traditional, a matching pair of navi boots made in the same style as his armor cover his shins and feet. SenseiMan's weapon of choice is a flaming kendo stick, that he can materialize out of nowhere, but normally he holds it in his left hand.
Height/Weight: 5'9 155 lbs
Hair style: Bald, but you wouldn't ever know because he always wears a red and black men kendo helmet.
Eye color: Red
Body type: slender athletic body type with defined muscles. Tan skin, but you wouldn't ever see his skin because his whole body is covered in a navi suit, and kendo armor.

Personality: A very intelligent fighter, and teacher. Seems like he always has a story to tell. Hes been around for a while after all. His original navi core was part of the first group that was released to the public. If he feels that he's teaching or story is being ignored then he will karate chop the listener on the head. Aside from that he's very respectful, and enjoys the thrill of battle.

--Buster--
Attack:2
Rapid:2
Charge:2
Element Upgrade:N/A
Effect Upgrade:N/A
--Navicust--
Equipped Programs:HP+200
Unused Programs:N/A
--Folder--
7/30
[1][Chip=FireSword,f]
[1][Chip=HeatShot,f]
[1][Chip=FireDragon1,f]
[1][Chip=FireTower1,f]
[1][Chip=HotBody1,f]
[2][Chip=Swordy,f]
--Signature Attacks--
Cap:320

Kill Flame
Description: SenseiMan moves very quickly to either side of the enemy in an attempt to evade any attacks, once there he unleashes a very fast slash that deals fire damage.
Effects: 50 damage(30) + Slashing(Free) + Feint(30) = 80
Cost: 50 + Free + Free + 30 = 80
Cooldown: 2 TCD

Kill Spark
Description: SenseiMan moves very quickly to either side of the enemy in an attempt to evade any attacks, once there he unleashes a very fast slash that deals elec damage.
Effects: 30 damage(30) + Slashing(free) + Elec(20) + Feint(30)
Cost:30 + Free + 20 + 30 = 80
Cooldown: 2

Kill Splash
Description: SenseiMan moves very quickly to either side of the enemy in an attempt to evade any attacks, once there he unleashes a very fast slash that deals aqua damage.
Effects: 30 damage(30) + Slashing(free) + Aqua(20) + Feint(30)
Cooldown: 2

Nature Blade
Description: SenseiMan moves very quickly to either side of the enemy in an attempt to evade any attacks, once there he unleashes a very fast slash that deals wood damage.
Effects: 30 damage(30) + Slashing(free) + Wood(20) + Feint(30)
Cooldown: 2 50 damage(50) + Slashing(free) + Fire(Free) + Feint(30)
Cost:50 + Free
Looks good enough. Approved.
Chapter 2: Sparks vs Rajin! Samurai vs Dragon!

The idea in this plot is to basically have Sparks venture into Sharo Rogue Net. Fight through four battles like a normal busting thread, ultimately climbing higher and higher on a snow covered mountain. If he manages to make it to battle 5, then he come to a cave. Just inside the cave lies a long snake like dragon of the Elec type. The dragon's name is Rajin. A wise old dragon.

The goal is to have this epic fight with the dragon on the snow covered cliff outside of the cave. Winning grants Sparks the powerful chip, and thematically themed dragon scale casing. I don't want to over estimate my Navi's strength here, but I feel like he should be able to handle a decent little challenge.

Appearance: The dragon has a long Snake like figure, with most of it's length hid away inside the cave. It's scales are golden yellow. Two long slender arms protrude from each side of the dragon's body about ten feet down from it's head. A long silvery beard, and mustache protrude around Rajin's massive jaw line. Piercing red eye's glare from behind a long flat nose.

Special Note: Fera said that he would help me out, and create the boss.

Notes for creation: I was thinking he should be able to use the Strike attack, or something similar, because again I dont want to over estimate my strength here. Also I guess a casing fits since I hope to theme a passive casing after the dragon. I believe bosses are supposed to be modeled after the way we do our navi's but I also pictured the dragon having the ability to hide in the cave, the same way a pot dragon does.

Requested Rewards: StrikeDamage: 240 + Seeking + Drop Attack
Accuracy: B
Description: Utilizing a target as a lightning rod, the user drops a powerful thunderbolt on it. Rare
Duration: Once
Element: Elec
Special: Drop Attack: This attack originates above the battlefield, and falls to the ground. It gains one rank of accuracy against High Altitude targets.
Trader Rank: B
, and some zenny if the Mod sees fit.
Stamp of approval.