Possible Navicust Expantions

I could see the types as working if you would only get its use once per round. It would be basically a navicust of the Imbue signature ability.
Type NCPs, I like. : D

Though I'd rather them be something like 10-15 cost. They're not like the 'attract' NCP family, which has dual function (summon virus and terrain advantage)
I agree with alot of them, most of this was me trying to cover most things that were possible.

My goal was to cover every NCP that was used in the games in any way. I think for the moment I covered about everything I could think of without expanding on things which were turned down.

Only remaining thing I can think of would be a series of NC packages that replace your subtype active ability, and I doubt that would be accepted.

Entertainingly enough, I think the mentioned type-chips are way too powerful. Even if usable sparingly, that type of all-element access seems a bit godlike.

Quote ()

Heres a few I would like.

DblAttack
Effect: Lets the user use a battlechip 2 times (5 Uses Only,Melee type chips or Sword or whatever are not allowed on this navicust program.)
Cost: 25

FireType
Effect: Converts the next battlechip used (when activated) into a Fire-elemental chip. Can only have 2 Type programs.
Cost: 20

AquaType
Effect: Converts the next battlechip used (when activated) into a Ice-type elemental chip. Can only have 2 Type programs.

WoodType
Effect: Converts the next battlechip used (when activated) into a Wood-elemental chip. Can only have 2 Type programs.

ElecType
Effect: Converts the next battlechip used (when activated) into a Elec-elemental chip. Can only have 2 Type programs.

Tell me what ya think. =P

I agree, the programs proposed by Pikaman are way off the charts in terms of power. We couldn't begin to safely implement any of them, sorry. I do appreciate the effort, though.

Quote (PaladinGC)

Quote ()

Heres a few I would like.

DblAttack
Effect: Lets the user use a battlechip 2 times (5 Uses Only,Melee type chips or Sword or whatever are not allowed on this navicust program.)
Cost: 25

FireType
Effect: Converts the next battlechip used (when activated) into a Fire-elemental chip. Can only have 2 Type programs.

AquaType
Effect: Converts the next battlechip used (when activated) into a Ice-type elemental chip. Can only have 2 Type programs.

WoodType
Effect: Converts the next battlechip used (when activated) into a Wood-elemental chip. Can only have 2 Type programs.

ElecType
Effect: Converts the next battlechip used (when activated) into a Elec-elemental chip. Can only have 2 Type programs.

Tell me what ya think. =P

I agree, the programs proposed by Pikaman are way off the charts in terms of power. We couldn't begin to safely implement any of them, sorry. I do appreciate the effort, though.

Thanks for complimenting.
I do have another program,though.

AttkRflct (Attack Reflect)
Effect: Can be used as a free action. If an attack hits you when AttkRflct is on,then the navi does the same attack. Can be used only 1 time.
Cost: 15

Quote (Pikaman X)

AttkRflct (Attack Reflect)
Effect: Can be used as a free action. If an attack hits you when AttkRflct is on,then the navi does the same attack. Can be used only 1 time.
Cost: 15

See: Reflect and Kawamiri Magic Navicust Programs. They already exist.
For what it is worth, those are less specific mimics and defend yourself aswell.

That said, I do not like anything that leads to even more ambiguous RP. Reflect and Anti-Damage both are moderately consistent, I believe the attack-mirror would lead to a decrease in the quality of RP.