RP Training

Theres proberbly already something like this, but on top of the rules there could also be a topic or area where newbies (such as my self) could practice their RP skills or anything else against moderators to make sure that when they do the real thing, they do the best possible RP that they can.

Just a thought.
Honestly, the Moderators here are pretty lenient when it comes to new players. There isn't much of a learning curve to figuring out how our system works. I would recommend reading over a couple of established members' posts to get a feel for how to do it properly. It doesn't matter if your first few posts suck righteously; the Mods will always offer suggestions as to how to improve. Don't be afraid to just jump in and give it your best try. You won't be penalized for it.
A valid reason as to where there ISN'T "RP training" or a section for it:

Mods, to be honest, have enough on their hands without dealing with "practice sessions." That practice, as EN said, will come in your normal threads. It's really too much to ask for another separate section.
I'd like to know why you asked this. Could you be so kind as to tell me why?

((Feel free to PM me your answer if you'd prefer that.))
I believe the concept has merit, though not exactly just as training wheels.

If there was a section where people actually got feedback on their writing for the RP, that would develop better writing skills for the group as a whole. Just for getting by on posts though it is likely unnecessary.
yeah, I remember back on chaos some mod took pity on me and did one battle and told me most of my problems...

but they also let me have a lvl 1 sig attack that pretty much stopped EVERY ENEMY...

AT ONCE...

FOR 3 TURNS...

at about the cost of 60 points....

stuff has changed for good reasons...