Saluki.exe's Upgrades

Signatures:
Zombie Summon #1: 10HP light object [10SP] + 10 Null Damage [reoccurring] [30SP]
=40 *3/4[due to subtype] =30SP total, 1TCD

Zombie Summon #2: 10HP light object [10SP] + 10 Null Damage [reoccurring] [30SP]

Barrier: 20 hp barrier. A gray smoky semi-transparent spherical barrier surrounds Saluki giving her momentary protection. = 20SP. 1TCD

Knockback: Long metallic 1.1cm thick strings extend from her nails like a puppeteer; pushing her unfortunate victim away from her. = 10SP. 1TCD

Pull: long metallic 1.1cm thick strings extend from her nails like a puppeteer; pulling her unfortunate victim towards her. = 10SP. 1TCD

Total. 30+30+20+10+10 = 100SP
approved
Previous Signatures:
Zombie Summon #1: 10HP light object [10SP] + 10 Null Damage [reoccurring] [30SP]

Zombie Summon #2: 10HP light object [10SP] + 10 Null Damage [reoccurring] [30SP]

Barrier: 20 hp barrier. A gray smoky semi-transparent spherical barrier surrounds Saluki giving her momentary protection. = 20SP. 1TCD

Knockback: Long metallic 1.1cm thick strings extend from her nails like a puppeteer; pushing her unfortunate victim away from her. = 10SP. 1TCD

Pull: long metallic 1.1cm thick strings extend from her nails like a puppeteer; pulling her unfortunate victim towards her. = 10SP. 1TCD

Additional Signature:

Apparition: A specter of death materializes from the shadows only for a nightmarish instant. Its touch reminds the living of there mortality and eventual death; damaging and draining the targets life transferring it to Saluki. Slashing/life drain. 20 damage 20 hp. = 40 SP. 1TCD

Total. 30+30+20+10+10+40 = 140SP
It's fine, approved.
Previous Signatures:

Apparition: A specter of death materializes from the shadows only for a nightmarish instant. Its touch reminds the living of there mortality and eventual death; damaging and draining the targets life transferring it to Saluki. Slashing/life drain. 20 damage 20 hp. = 40 SP. 1TCD

New signatures.

Williwaw: With a single ring of her bell, A gray smoky semi-transparent spherical barrier surrounds Saluki giving her a momentary screen of protection. 20 hp barrier = 20SP. 1TCD

Shockwave: With two rings of her bell, And an abrupt change forward If she isn't using it for movement she is knocking something back or pushing something around that her usual gust couldn't. Far stronger then a gale but not quite a hurricane! Microburst: 40 SP. 1TCD

Overpressure: After three rings of her bell; Paired up with the shockwave it is a compression, vacuum and drag effect used for aiding her movement or pulling things that her usual gust could not. Far stronger then a gale but not quite a hurricane! Gravity: 40 SP. 1TCD

Katabatikos: After four rings of her bell; she raises her paws high in the air with her palms flat. Two balls of swirling wind form in each hand before they are launched forward at a single target stirking one after another. 4x10 Multi-hit, Null damage + shot [40SP, 1TCD]

Catechize: With five rings of her bell; A specter of death materializes from the shadows only for a nightmarish instant. Its touch reminds the living of there mortality and eventual death; damaging and draining the targets life transferring it to Saluki. Slashing/life drain. 20 damage 20 hp. = 40 SP. 1TCD

Total. 40+40+20+40+40 = 180SP
Approved
Previous Signatures:
Williwaw: With a single ring of her bell, A gray smoky semi-transparent spherical barrier surrounds Saluki giving her a momentary screen of protection. 20 hp barrier = 20SP. 1TCD

Catechize: With five rings of her bell; A specter of death materializes from the shadows only for a nightmarish instant. Its touch reminds the living of there mortality and eventual death; damaging and draining the targets life transferring it to Saluki. Slashing/life drain. 20 damage 20 hp. = 40 SP. 1TCD

Updated signatures.
Let's start with some minor stuff. Wording of my previous signatures mostly. Im going to change some minor wording about how many bell rings as well. I'm thinking one ring for defense, one ring for attacks, three for misc. and four for summoning. I plan on getting a zombie in like four levels lol.

Williwaw: With a single ring of her bell, a gray smoky semi-transparent spherical barrier surrounds Saluki or an ally; giving a momentary screen of protection. 20 hp barrier = 20SP. 1TCD
I wanted to change the wording here, I mean so it would be cast-able on friendly targets as well?

Catechize: With five rings of her bell; A specter of death materializes from the shadows only for a nightmarish instant. Its touch reminds the living of there mortality and eventual death; damaging and draining the targets life transferring it to Saluki. Life drain/Slashing. 20 damage 20 hp. = 40 SP. 1TCD

OK here I was thinking the order might be misleading. I mean life drain is the main effect or at least the main idea of that attack. I mean I'm not really sure about the actual ranges or mechanics of life drain but with slashing first it made me think it was a melee attack? Anyways let's get spending my points.

Ephemeral armor: Sally creates a temporary armor casing to defend herself with. Two kite shields that float close to her body. 20 hp Casing = 20 SP 1TCD

Iconoclast: A dark and gnarled twisted blade drops from the sky cutting her foes. 30 damage Drop attack. Accuracy: B against flying targets; D for ground. = 30 SP 1TCD.

Anathema: A shadowy minion strikes from the shadows like a great dark wave. 30 damage Ground Attack. Accuracy: B against ground targets; D against flying. = 30 SP 1TCD

40+40+20+40+40+20+30+30 = 260SP total.
Barriers on other people is just fine.

There is a drain effect that works exactly like what you stated. The HP recovery will of course be dependent upon hitting and damaging the target.

As for the kite shields, there may be a slight dilemma. A casing by definition needs to cover the body thoroughly enough so that it couldn't be attacked around. That's sounding more like two shields by the description than a casing. I'd suggest either making it a shield or considering modifying the description somewhat.

right oh thanks for the info. I do have plans for X-hit shields anyways. I also have a backup for armor. anyways no need to spam more text.

Previous Signature
Ephemeral armor: Sally creates a temporary armor casing to defend herself with. Two kite shields that float close to her body. 20 hp Casing = 20 SP 1TCD

Edited Signature
Ephemeral armor: Sally creates a temporary armor casing to defend herself with. Surrounding herself with half plate armor and a mail skirt. 20 hp Casing = 20 SP 1TCD

I still need to figure out some of the flavor but that's the idea. Full body protection for now and ill have to shelf the X-hit shields till another level.
That is fine, approved.
Updated signature

Cyanopsia
(Passive Take Aim, 10x4=40SP)
A blue burning glyph hovers over Saluki's forehead; altering her vision and magically increasing her accuracy. Without any somatic or verbal components it is to stressful on her system to use it for more then one instance at a time.

40+40+20+40+40+20+30+30+40 = 300 points.

[edited: forgot to name it ><]
Approved
Changes: lets start with the important ones.

=Iconoclast=
(20 null damage Drop attack. Accuracy: B against flying targets; D against ground. + Seeking(20) = 40 SP 1TCD)
With a two rings of her bell; A dark, gnarled and twisted blade drops from the sky cutting her foes.

=Anathema=
(20 null damage Ground Attack. Accuracy: B against ground targets; D against flying. + Break(20) = 40 SP 1TCD)
With two rings of her bell; a shadowy minion strikes from the ground like a great dark wave.

Adding Seeking and Break. Along with reducing the damage by 10 so they can stay in a 1TCD

=Catechize=
(Life drain/Slashing. 20 damage 20 hp + Impact(20) = 60 SP. 2TCD)
With two rings of her bell; A specter of death materializes from the shadows only for a nightmarish instant. Its touch reminds the living of there mortality and eventual death; damaging and draining the targets life transferring it to Saluki.

Adding impact to it and using the 20 points I removed from the previous two attacks.

=Lacrimosa=
(2-hit Shield: 40 SP 1TCD)
Saluki conjours a reverse tear drop shaped shields to protect her flank; able to asorb two hits.

=Bendiction=
(36HP heal: 40SP. 1TCD)
Gilmore blesses the target healing them for a modest amount.

New things, a 2-hit shield for Sally and Giving Gilmore a heal. That should put me up to my point cap.
It all adds up fine, approved. In the future, please try to find a way to show a pool of the stuff you're not modifying so that the moderator can keep track of where you're starting. It was a little confusing to work this out.