Subtype: Ground
Sig Points Used/Total: 60/140
Current Sig Caps: 60/15
Raising The Heat [Active, 40 Damage, Fire, 1TCD] [40]
Heating Mismanagement [Passive, 5 Damage, Fire] [20]

Okay, if it's alright I'd like to make the following changes to Meltdown:

[1] Change of current active sig attack [Raising The Heat]

Currently: 40 Damage [40], Fire, Hits 1 Target = 40/60 Points, 1 TCD
Change To: 40 Damage [40], Fire, Hits 2 Targets (Spread) [40/2=20] = 60/60 Points, 2 TCD

[2] Creation of new active sig attack [Potential Fuel Source]

Large Area Terrain Change [40], Wood Panels [20] = 60 Points, 2 TCD

Raising The Heat [60]
Potential Fuel Source [60]
Heating Mismanagement [20]
= TOTAL [140]
BUMP

Next 24 hours or THIS guy... *grabs random member from audience* gets it....
BUMP 2: THE BUMP STRIKES BACK

*stifled scream*

*wipes blood off knife* Well, I did warn you.

*grabs another member*

You have another 24 hours.
Go ahead and keep killing them. In fact, I'll help you.

ANYWAY

Just so we're clear, Spread isn't the same as multi-target. It can only hit a second target at all if the original was hit.

As long as you understand that, that's approved. For your other one....off-element doesn't apply to terrain, since everyone can use it. Might want to change that.
In that case, I'll leave [Potential Fuel Source] as it is and pour the last 20 sig points into [Heating Mismanagement], changing it from 5 to 10 damage points, is that okay?

Also, I know about the effects of Spread and how they apply, and yes, I still want breaking.

Quote (Sj)

In that case, I'll leave [Potential Fuel Source] as it is and pour the last 20 sig points into [Heating Mismanagement], changing it from 5 to 10 damage points, is that okay?

Also, I know about the effects of Spread and how they apply, and yes, I still want breaking.

[Potential Fuel Source] would cost 40 points, but you still need a description of the attack in action and a justification in terms of how/why the attack is executed such that it "makes sense".

Yes, you can pour the last 20 points into Heating Mismanagement to raise the passive damage from 5 to 10.

The other thing I wanted to point out is that Break subtype ability "Mass Destruction" only extends the range of Spread and Blast effects on Battlechips and not signature attacks. If you already knew this and still want to add Spread to Raising The Heat, that's fine.