Silver and Steelsky.EXE

Operator

Name: Caleb 'Silver' Vincent
Appearance: Tall and slim, his wardrobe is very casual, usually just a T-shirt and denim shorts. Wears a silver chain around his neck, complementing his tan complexion. Brown eyes, brown, slightly curly, hair. Wears glasses.

Personality: A genius, but a very LAZY genius. He's usually playing games or slaying viruses instead of whatever he's supposed to be doing. Friendly but has the vice of being intolerant of people who don't understand what he considers to be simple.

PET Modifications: Matte black with shiny silver colored chrome trim.

NetNavi

Name: Steelsky.EXE
Element: Normal
Subtype: Sword
Appearance: A tall Navi of medium build, dressed in light armor muffled with black cloth for silence, and a black cloak. Black hair. Carries a long, slim sword in his right hand and a wide, slightly long dagger for parrying in his left. Both sheaths are on his left side, made of (you guessed it) black leather. A Navi who fights with deliberate power and controlled motion, never expending too much energy.

Personality: Exudes an aura of confidence and impatience that manages to encourage or to intimidate, depending on who he's talking to. Moves with an agile, effortless grace, both in and out of battle, although ordinary life bores him and he finds exhilaration in combat.

Custom Weapon: Horizon & Steelsky (Sword/Dagger)

Signature: Blade Horizon - 70 damage, 2 cooldown, Null Elem, Sword Type

Steelsky uppercuts with his dagger while slicing powerfully downward with his sword.

I keep editing for typos etc. I hate misspelling. DX
Okay. The basics look good--there are no system errors to address--but there are a coupla things.

[li]You don't have to include your starting HP, Level, Experience or Zenny in your registration. We don't even use an experience system here. Just so you know; you can take that stuff out of your post if you want to.
    [li]Your Operator's name...well, I realize that Silver is probably a nickname, but you need to at least give your Operator a full name. (Mine has a nickname, but I have a first and last name for her as well.)
    [li]Both Operator and Navi personalities could use some work. Try to expand upon what you've already got to fill up some more lines, just to give us a better idea of what your Operator and Navi act like.
  • No PET Modification? That's a field that's given in the registration form. If your PET is just a stock model, included the PET Mod field and just say that there aren't any changes on the basic design, just for reference.

Aside from that, looking pretty good. Fix those things up and you'll be ready to go.
"Shuryou lured me in from BlackoutRO" I am amused. Anyway, listen to the 'kind' lady.
I played on another Megaman RP where that stuff was just included by default. Excuse me.

I'll use...my first name?

Caleb "Silver" Vincent

The small amount of detail on the personalities: You read the Operator's Personality. LAZY. But, I'll add some. Hold on...

PET: Matte black with chrome trim.

First post edited
Fine.

AN APPROVAL IS YOURS!

-Twi
Upon joining, you receive:

Basic Chip pack! Shotgun x1, Cannon x1, Rageclaw x1.
Basic NaviCust pack! Undershirt x1, Attack +1 x1, Charge +1 x1, Rapid +1 x1.

Get out there and kick some arse!

And please remember to mention EVERYTHING when regging up a newbie, Twi.
It's in the rules, EN. You know, the ones they're supposed to READ? Yeah.

Also, you forgot to mention that he gets:

Get: [Key Item: Silver's PET]

So nyeh.

-Twi