Blub.SP

Name: Blub.SP
Appearance: Blub has the appearance of a simple green sponge with eyes, around 1 foot in size...the animal, not the cleaning tool, mind you. However, deep inside, he has the potential to change its shape into that of other organisms. Also unlike an actual sponge, he can move by bouncing around, and is capable of shooting water or bubbles from anywhere on his body, except from his eyes.
Personality: Needless to say, Blub lacks the capacity to think on the level of Navis, instead acting much like a household pet in terms of intelligence. He's quite playful, and will often chase thrown objects. Unfortunately, since he has no way to grab objects, he can't fetch them.
Element: Aqua
Subtype: Recover

Level: 0
HP: 40
Attack: 10
Actions: 1
BLUB BLUB APPROVED BLUB
Let's do some Blub upgrading, shall we?

Current Stuff
------------------
SplashMan's Level: 19
Level: 0
Attack: 10
Actions: 1
Current BugFrags: 114

Speed Upgrade: 100 BugFrags (+5 levels)
Attack Upgrade: 10 BugFrags (+1 level)

Upgraded Stuff
------------------
SplashMan's Level: 20
Level: 6
Attack: 15
Actions: 2
Current BugFrags: 4

And since that puts Blub at LV 5 or above, I think I'll do some GMO registering.

Name: Jellyfish.GMO
Appearance: Blub can now transform from a green sponge into an ordinary blue jellyfish with enlarged tentacles capable of supporting him on land, and can even move around using them. He could probably pass for an ordinary jellyfish if it wasn't for his eyes giving him away.
Custom Weapon: In addition to his usual water and bubble sprays, Blub can use his tentacles to give a nearby enemy a nasty sting.
Is dat sum Rogue Net-ready SplashMan? Everything approved.
More upgrading of Blub!

Current Stuff
---------------
SplashMan's Level: 20
Blub's Level: 6
Attack: 15
Current BugFrags: 150

Attack Upgrade (2, 3, 4): 90 BugFrags (+3 Levels)
HP Upgrade (1, 2, 3): 60 BugFrags (+3 Levels)

Upgraded Stuff
---------------
SplashMan's Level: 21
Blub's Level: 12
HP: 70
Attack: 30
Current BugFrags: 0

And while I've got another GMO option now, I'm holding off on it...mainly because I'm not especially inspired at the moment.
Approved
Yeah...I'd like to redo Blub's subtype, to better suit new changes. And no, the reason is NOT an anus pull. It's actually been my intention all along, it just kinda...never got said.

Blub.SP
-------------
Former Element/Subtype: Aqua/Recover
New Element/Subtype: Aqua/Guts

Reason: Blub is, in fact, an SP base that absorbed small amounts of SplashMan's programming. As a result, wouldn't it make more sense that he share SplashMan's typing, instead of spontaneously getting the Recover subtype?
I suppose so.

That sounds good enough this time.

[APPROVED]
(blows dust off of topic)

(nearly chokes to death on dust)

...Okay, I figure I might as well use up some BugFrags, since they're just rotting away currently. So, I'll make these changes to Blub:

Quote (WAS)

Type: Aqua/Guts
LV 12
70 HP
Special Abilities: (none)

Quote (NOW)

LV 18
80 HP (+V4 HP)
Actions: 3 (+V2 Speed)

BugFrags: 263
V2 Speed: -200
V4 HP: -40
Total Spent: -240
New Total: 23
I was expecting a lot more than a 6 level jump out of this. Despite my crushing disappointment, it's approved.
All my Navis, all my levels...and it's an SP that gets me to the fabled combined level of 80. Go fig. Anyway, BLUB ENDURANCE TRAINING IS A-GO.

Quote (WAS)

LV 18
90 HP
Actions: 3

Quote (NOW)

LV 22
140 HP (+V5 HP; Guts boost) (+V6 HP) (+V7 HP; Guts boost) (+V8 HP)
Actions: 3

BugFrags: 330
V5 HP: -50
V6 HP: -60
V7 HP: -70
V8 HP: -80
Total Spent: -260
New Total: 70
It's fine, approved.