New operator/Navi combo?!

Before I start, I just feel like saying this; I always intended for Brandon and Tara to be temporary this time around, until I could think of something better. And I thought of something that will, hopefully, be better.

Operator
Name: Sabrina Jetto (and before you ask, yes, she's Brandon's slightly younger sister)
Appearance: Stands at around 5'5", with average build.
-Hair Color: Light Brown
-Eye Color: Blue
-Skin Shade: Light
-Other things: Has fairly large eyes, but nothing overly atypical
--Clothes:
-Head: Wears a blue hairband to tie her hair into a ponytail.
-Upper Body: Plain blue tank top. Wears a black bracelet on her right wrist, with her
Navi's mark on it.
-Lower Body: Black skirt, extending down to just above the knee. For footwear, she
wears a pair of blue boots.
Personality: Sabrina's a very kind natured person, the kind that would stop and help someone for no reason. However, she becomes quite bossy if things don't go just the way she expects them too. She also enjoys poking fun at others, especially her Navi.
PET Modifications: Blue with black trim

NetNavi
Name: SplashMan.EXE
Element: Aqua
Type: Normal
Appearance: SplashMan stands at a slightly below average Navi height, but is such
an awkward looking Navi he'd have a hard time blending in a crowd...
-His head is dome-shaped, black with a blue roof. He has no face, but near the
bottom of the dome are two large, irisless eyes. There's no neck, but SplashMan
can still turn his head left and right freely.
-SplashMan's arms and hands have black armor on the outer half, and are simply
blue on the inner half. His forearms essentially do not exist, and are primarily a pair
of small water tanks. This is actually true of most of his body; aside from the vital
programs in his head, his entire body is simply filled with a never ending water
supply.
-His body is covered with black armor, though with plenty of blue trim. On his chest is his emblem; four water drops that meet at their points, forming a + shape. His back has a pair of white water cannons, capable of shooting aqua-based attacks at
enemies.
-SplashMan's legs are much like his arms; black armor on the outer half, blue
non-armor on the inner half. Unlike his arms, though, no part of his legs contain
visable water tanks. His boots are blue with black trim, as a sort of contrast to the
rest of him.
Personality: SplashMan is incredibly carefree, and dislikes being rushed. He's
actually such to a fault, as he can't stand being rushed by anyone, not even Sabrina.
However, he's a cool customer if he doesn't let the pressure boil him.
Custom Weapon: His right hand can become hose nozzle-like, allowing SplashMan to shoot water at the enemy
Signature Attack: Water Splash - SplashMan fires water diagonally upwards from the
water cannons onto a single enemy. 60 damage, 2 cooldown

And yeah...everything Brandon and Tara's gotten to this point, shall go to Sabrina
and SplashMan. How, you might ask? I was thinking of doing the following:

-Brandon receives a mysterious e-mail, telling him to go to ACDC
-Brandon heads for ACDC, only to find out that Sabrina sent it
-Sabrina delivers a message from their father, saying that for running off without telling anyone, Brandon has to head straight home
-Since Sabrina bothered to wait to receive parental blessings, she yoinks all of Brandon's chips, cash, etc., and picks up where he left off
-Brandon heads home, despite having nothing beyond his Navi, resulting in either a display of mass stealth skills, and/or a plothole. Probably the former, because plotholes just aren't cool.

I think that covers the loose ends. So yeah...re-sign me up!
Looks alright, and I am excited that Aqua Navi's will EXIST again.

I just need a second opinion on your methods for getting all of your stuff, since both Navi and Op are being switched, and it's an iffy reasoning behind it.
Iffy, yet consistant with Brandon's history. Whether that's commendable or deplorable is yet to be decided. Hmm...well, here's a slightly better method:

-Brandon's father knew he'd try something like sneaking off to other countries, so without Brandon's or Tara's knowledge, he installed a tracking device into Brandon's PET.
-Brandon left, causing said device to track him.
-Highly doubting a simple angry e-mail/call would work, Mr. Jetto gets Sabrina to go look for Brandon. Both suspect Electopia due to its wide array of Nets.
-Sabrina arrives in ACDC, but there's no sign of Brandon. However, after asking around a bit, she finds out he's been in the area recently.
-Sabrina sends Brandon an anonymous e-mail, saying to meet her in ACDC Park. Due to the phrasing of the e-mail, Brandon gladly complies.
-Brandon arrives, where he's ambushed by Sabrina. After begging her not to send him back home, she agrees...IF he gives her all of his chips and power-ups. Realizing he's stuck between a rock and a hard place, Brandon begrudgingly complies.
-Brandon heads off for new areas, not really wanting to stay in ACDC any longer after what had happened. Sabrina decides that, since their father has no idea that the previous event happened, she could have her own adventure (With blackjack! And hookers! In fact, forget the adventure! Well, not really...), now that she has all of Brandon's stuff, and her newly created Navi, SplashMan.

There, more descriptive of what happens, and if you ask me, more belivable. Also more amusing. The trifecta of greatness!
(whistles) So, how's about that second opinion? Anyone? (bumps and whistles some more)
I don't think we allow total transfers for a complete change. However, that may be a moot point...

You may have Rebirth items, including the "only for a good reason" Rebirth items. Check the rules for what those are.

Also, you can have a 70 damage attack. See the Signature Attack Rules (updated) for why.

Consider yourself Reborn.