Ro.SP

Name: Ro.SP
Element: Elec
Type: Shield

Description: Ro takes the form of an Official Navi, with standard issue Guard Navi specifications. His armor is white with silver and gray accents, and includes torso armor, gloves, braces, boots, vambraces, and a helmet. His armor is worn over a standard issue near-black bluish-gray body suit. Upon his back, he wears a white Custom Style back unit. Both his armor and his back unit feature hidden thruster ports for increased mobility at need.

Ro carries fairly standard issue gear for his role, including a copy of Broadside's versatile Guard Rifle and a Battle Shield. The Guard Rifle is stored slung over Ro's back, and is wielded in his right hand. The Battle Shield is generally worn strapped to Ro's left arm or is carried in his left hand. It is a little more than four and a half feet long, and a bit over two feet wide at its widest. It is smooth and curving, somewhat ovoid in appearance, and is the same color as Ro's armor. When in use, an electromagnetic field is projected along the shield's surface, which either helps bolster the shield's defensive properties slightly or delivers a nasty shock when Ro smacks someone with it.

Ro, unlike most SP's, has both an emblem medallion on his torso armor and a Navi's earcovers. There is only a blank red background, roughly the color of his eyes, printed upon them. As he is an SP, no Navi Emblem is actually present. This pseudo-emblem is a feature common to all members of Broadside's squad.

Note: This SP was originally Guard1.SP, however Avecia decided to call him Ro. The name stuck, as he now answers to it.

Personality: Ro is a very low-key kind of guy. He's usually quiet and observant, and generally gives off a rock steady impression. Although quiet, he is by no means stupid, and will occasionally offer advice from time to time. If not advice, a witticism or his take on whatever matter the group is currently focused on. Ro does not anger easily, and is generally able to put up with quite a lot by virtue (and vice) of picturing the offender in some sort of satirical light. He generally ends up amused at the person or situation, rather than ticked-off. Whether or not Ro possesses adequate tact is debatable, as he seems to waver back and forth across that particular line at times.

Level: 10
HP: 70
Attack: 20
Actions: 2

Custom Weapons:
Guard Rifle: Double Meason Shot (10 Elec x 2 Shots): Ro points the business end of the Guard Rifle at the target, and fires a low damage energy bolt from each of the rifle's twin barrels; one after the other.

Battle Shield: Shield Bash (20 Null <Cannot be Imbued>): Ro smashes the nearest foe with his Battle Shield. This attack has multiple applications.

----Abilities----
None

----Sigs----
Type-E Riot Shield : (Cost: 80) (Passive: 1-Hit Shield)
- Description: This is the signature manifestation of Ro's Riot Shield, which is usually lashed to his left arm. It allows Ro to defend against 1 non-Break attack each turn with the electromagnetic field generator built into his shield. After taking a hit, the field generator takes a little time to cycle back up and produce another defensive field. Without this field, the shield would likely be unable to stop most forms of attack.
GO GO GO, MR. RO. APPROVED.
I'd like to purchase Ro's first Speed Upgrade. (100 Bugfrags, +5 Lv)

I'll have 20 Bugfrags leftover for the next SP.
Seeing how you already subtracted the Bugfrags from your total, you must be really excited about this. Approved. XD
Derp, I forgot to do this earlier. I'd like to go ahead and purchase the first 3 HP upgrades and first two attack upgrades for Ro. After the math clears, I'll have spent 90 bugfrags on these upgrades, and I should have 37 bugfrags remaining. His new stats are shown below.

Level: 10
HP: 70
Attack: 20
Actions: 2

EDIT: I remembered not to subtract my bugfrags ahead of time this time. :'D
Approved
Changing Ro's Shield Bash attack to Elec element.
Approved. FOR THE- oh this one's a guy. >:I

Still approved I suppose.
Editing Ro's attacks.

Custom Weapons:
Guard Rifle: Double Meason Shot (10 Elec x 2 Shots): Ro points the business end of the Guard Rifle at the target, and fires a low damage energy bolt from each of the rifle's twin barrels; one after the other.

Battle Shield: Shield Bash (20 Null <Cannot be Imbued>): Ro smashes the nearest foe with his Battle Shield. This attack has multiple applications.
Same deal as with Nadia, approved.
I'd like to purchase Chip Preset for bRo.

I'll have 17 bugfrags remaining after purchase.
*bRofist*

In other news, Ro has to cope with being lucky level 13 now. Have fun with that. Approved.
Name: GeoBlade ExoFrame.GMO
GMO #: 02

Description: The GeoBlade ExoFrame is an exoskeletal powered frame that Ro wears over his normal White Guard armor when he needs to travel from place to place quickly. Rapid travel is made possible by the single wheel that exists at the end of each of the ExoFrame's legs. Each magnetically driven wheel, more akin to a miniature motorcycle tire than anything, is located below each of the SP's feet. When Ro does not need to roller blade along, a set of foot pads extends drown in front and back to provide him with more stable footing.

From there, Ro's lower legs are encased in sleek plated mechanical greaves that feature shocks and micro-thrusters for jumping, landings, and just plain dealing with rougher terrain. The knee guards stick out just a little bit, as they feature roller bearings just in case Ro finds himself needing to kneel on-the-go, as well as micro-thrusters to push the SP upright again. Aside from this, Ro's ExoFrame features a back unit extension that provides power for the suit, as well as featuring added thruster ports.

The rest of the Exo-Frame is a fairly thin and light composite covering for his body, arms, and upper legs, as well as the addition of a face guard for his helmet, that somewhat streamlines Ro's profile. The frame's covering serves to protect him from damage by random debris, but does absolutely nothing to lessen damage done by attacks. The ExoFrame has the same monochrome coloration as Ro's normal armor suit, but features red markings to show it belongs to him.

In-Battle:
The right forearm brace of Ro's Exoframe is modified to hold his Guard Rifle in a mounting against his fore-arm, and parallel to it. When Ro needs it, the mounting assembly slides forward, then sideways, placing the weapon's grip within easy grasp of his hand. His Riot Shield is attached to his left arm by a very similar setup. This allows him to fight as he normally would, and thus, none of his attacks have changed. He does gain a mean kick attack, however.

Custom Weapons:

GeoBlade Wheel: Road Rash (4 Elec x 5 Hits): Ro attacks his enemy by running the electro-magnetically driven, and rapidly spinning wheel of one of his Exoframe's legs against them. The electrically charged wheel does the rest.
ROLLERBLADING YOUR FACE INTO THE DIRT

approval ftw