DragonierMan's Virus Hunt

[Go to end for most recent.]

DragonierMan walked up to the stall and slammed down a blank wanted poster. "Give me the lists for Rogue Net," he growled. The dusty air blew a rolling tumbleweed behind him.

[Requesting Bounty List for Rogue NET.]
"Rogue, eh? Sure can do, Pardner!" Mr. Wrangler said. His broken JPG of a cowboy hat lifted up off of his head, and a paper list began to print out from the bottom of it, complete with whirring and clicking noises. It ripped itself off from the roll once it was done, and then it landed nearly on the counter before Wrangler, list-side up.

"Take yer pick! All these need to go go go, but I can't rightly send ya out to tackle more than one." Wrangler cheerily remarked.

MuteAnt2 (MuteAnt)
MetalCragger (Cragger)
Maru-10 (Maru)
Snowmed (Snowlo)
Powie2 (Powie)
NeoMetool2 (NeoMetool)
CannonDumb2 (CannonDumb)
Cacty2 (Cacty)
Senbon2 (Senbon)
Twinner (Twins)
Tuby2 (Tuby)
Bag-O-Candy2 (Bag-O-Candy)
DragonierMan looked through the list, lingering on a few choice selections. Finally he pointed to the MetalCragger (Cragger) entry. "I will take this bounty: the MetalCragger virus. I've tangled with them a bit in my past and would love to get me an upgrade to my trophies," he said as he reached into his pocket and displayed a GolemHit1Damage: 140 + Break + Panel Crack + Wide Attack
Accuracy: C
Description: A fist of stone falls from the sky to smash an enemy, and create a shock wave that hits two nearby enemies. The area affected by the fist becomes Cracked terrain.
Duration: Once
Element: Null
Trader Rank: D
. "All I need to do is delete five of them right? To get their chip I mean."

[Request MetalCragger (Cragger) Bounty.]
"More than just that, pard'ner, more than that! Here, I'll register you as the hunter for that virus." Wrangler's white eyes turned black for a moment, making a strange, grating sound, and then he smiled wider as his eyes returned to normal. "Okay! Yer registered, pardner! Here's your bounty sheet!"

A second list flew out from under the desk, landing beside the first.

Area: Netopia, Sharo, Hades Isle

2 kills: 1,200z, turn-in available
5 kills: GolemHit2; OR 3,000z
10 kills: 4,800z
15 kills: 7,200z
20 kills: GolemHit3; OR GolemHit2 + 9,000z; OR 12,000z
30 kills: 15,000z
50 kills: GolemHit3 + 9,000z; OR GolemHit2 + 12,000z; OR 21,000z

"Remember, you also get all rewards below your highest earning when you turn your bounty in!" Wrangler told DragonierMan. "Happy Hunting!"
The MetalCragger picture and bounty information appeared on the blank wanted poster. DragonierMan lifted it up and read it. Then smiled. "Excellent. See you later," he said before heading off.
DragonierMan appeared in front of the Bounty Board and handed in his Bounty of 5 MetalCraggers.

"I would like to hand in my bounty of 5 MetalCraggers for cold, hard zenny. I believe five kills is 4,200z if I only ask for zenny."

[Bounty: MetalCraggers - 5 Kills = 4200z.]

Drago waited for the money first, then continued. "I would also like to see your new bounty list. Hopefully something in Rogue NET, especially Netopia, but I am not picky."

[Requesting Bounty List for Rogue NET.]
"Well howdy again there, partner!" Wrangler hadn't moved an inch from where DragonierMan had left him earlier, though he seemed as overly enthusiastic as ever. "Five notches on that old bounty of yours is it? Lets have a lookit 'er then..." The odd whirring noise returned for a moment while the prog's eyes glazed over. After a moment it snapped back to him. "Right you are, partner! Just for raw zenny, that'll be 4200, here you go!"

[DragonierMan receive 4200[s]z[/s]]
[Exactly how he received it would have to remain a mystery to everyone, since Wrangler himself didn't seem to have any means of delivering it.]

"An' yer lookin' fer another one too, is it? Well, let's bring up the list and' see what other critters need thinnin' then partner!" It was another few moments before another fresh list of over-populous viruses presented itself.

SnowmedSnowmed (Snowlo)

A snowman with a top hat, a carrot nose, coal eyes, three coal buttons and monstrously large wooden stumps for arms.

Area: Sharo

HP: 150
Attack Damage/Effect: 50 wood + impact / (25 aqua + small ice terrain) x 3 targets
Attack Accuracy: B / D
Attack Description: Slams fists downwards in a hammerblow. If it misses, 3 clumps of snow will fall from above randomly and turn into ice panels.
Element: Wood
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): Avalanche2, Zenny
Special: If tricked into attacking a cracked / broken / missing panel, it will fall in and convert it into an ice panel. This counts as a deletion.
-- Can use IceStage once.
(Snowlo)
RavagerRavager (Raider)

A large black sphere, with 4 mechanical, spider-like legs. It attacks by forming a large hammer atop its head/body, then somehow swinging it without any apparent body motion.
Raider does two things: it draws near, and attacks. In a battle, this is done by Feinting to get close to its target without completely sacrificing self-preservation, then smacking them hard with a hammer. It always alternates between these two, and almost never strays for this pattern: however, if it is completely incapable of harming any enemies for some reason, it will dodge to buy time for the enemy to become vulnerable. Which action it starts with depends on its initial position, as it will attack if it's already close, without bothering to feint.

Area: Netopia, Hades Isle, NetVegas

HP: 210
Attack Damage/Effect: 80 Null + Break + Impact / 50 Null + Drop Attack
Attack Accuracy: B / D
Attack Description: Swings a hammer with such force, that it displaces nearby debris, which is sent flying skyward and dropped onto another enemy.
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): GodHammer2, Zenny
Special: The second part of the attack does not trigger if the hammer's target is not grounded. It also must hit a different target from the hammer. For clarity's sake, it may hit nothing if there are no other valid targets.
(Raider)
TuffBunnyTuffBunny (Bunny)

Bunny viruses move by hopping. They are adept at jumping, and can reach higher terrain or hop onto objects with ease. They are also very good at dodging, and are treated as having Haste (+10%) for Evasion purposes only at all times. Omega Bunny has double Haste (+20%). These effects cannot be removed except by Glitch. They attack by launching a ZapRing from their ears.

Area: ACDC, SciLab, Electown, Dentech

HP: 100
Attack Damage/Effect: 30 Elec + Stun1
Attack Accuracy: A
Attack Description: Hops around randomly before lining up a shot and firing.
Element: Elec
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): ZapRing2, Zenny
Special: Slightly better dodges.
(Bunny)
AquagearAquagear (Raingear)

This virus family is positively deadly when fighting on Ice Terrain, to the point where the players are at a severe disadvantage. Unless you just have it in for the player, try not to combine the two very often. I'm serious about this. -Pally

Area: Yoka, Beach, Sharo

HP: 160
Primary Attack Damage/Effect: 45 Aqua + Wide Attack + Ground Attack
Primary Attack Accuracy: B
Primary Attack Description: Blasts enemy with a geyser that bursts suddenly from the ground.
Secondary Attack Damage/Effect: 60 Aqua + Group Attack + Ground Attack
Secondary Attack Accuracy: D
Secondary Attack Description: Blasts the enemy with a marching line of geysers.
Element: Aqua
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): WaterLine2, AquaTower2, Zenny
Special: This virus' attacks will freeze the target solid on ice terrain.
(Raingear)
Megalian-F2Megalian-F2 (Megalian-F)

All Megalian-F viruses are equipped with Omnishoes, and fight from the air. This virus type will spend an Action Dodging, and then Attack the following Action. If there are more than one Megalian (family does not matter) the viruses will work together, alternating their attack Actions or attacking as a group (mod's discretion). When attacking, both the head and the base can be damaged separately (if the Aura protecting the base has been destroyed).

Area: Netfrica, Hades Isle

HP: 190
Attack Damage/Effect: 80 Fire + Break + Piercing + Group attack.
Attack Accuracy: B (special)
Attack Description: Lines up with a target and launches its head at the enemy. Accuracy decreases with each hit.
Element: Fire
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): AuraHead2, Barrier100, Zenny
Special: Omnishoes: capable of free flight.
- Dodges every other Action. Attacks when not dodging.
- Has a 80HP Fire Aura (Pierced and destroyed by Aqua attacks).
- Can be attacked while head is extended.
(Megalian-F)
WallandWalland (Walla)

TwinFangs can actually block attacks. This is very useful to the Walla, as they do not move or dodge once battle begins.

Area: Yoka, Beach, Sharo

Attack Damage/Effect: 60 Null x 2 Targets
Attack Accuracy: A
Attack Description: Opens mouth to launch a pair of steel spikes at the enemy. The spikes can block or deflect incoming attacks, and they cannot strike the same target twice.
Element: None
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): TwinFang2, Zenny
(Walla)
MuteAnt2MuteAnt2 (MuteAnt)

Area: NetVegas

HP: 150
Attack: Silence + To-All-Clause (Enemies)
Attack Accuracy: S
Attack Description: Plays a tune that blocks chip usage.
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): Silence (Rare), Zenny
Special: Attacks every other turn.
(MuteAnt)
Satellite2Satellite2 (Satellite)

Area: Netopia, Sharo, NAXA

HP: 200
Primary Attack Damage/Effect: Trap(Enemy in Targeting Cursor) + Seeking: Movement (High-Alt) + Dodge + Lock-On + Nullify Invis
Primary Attack Accuracy: C
Primary Attack Description: Generates a targeting cursor that sweeps back and forth across the field, looking for a target. The cursor ignores decoys, objects, illusions, and invisibility. If the cursor intersects with an actual enemy, Lock-On is achieved, and the virus launches itself into the sky at High Altitude.
Secondary Attack Attack Damage/Effect: (9 Null + Seeking + Enhanced Accuracy) x 10 Shots
Secondary Attack Attack Accuracy: A
Secondary Attack Attack Description: When Lock-On is achieved, this virus fires a barrage of 10 highly accurate shots at its chosen target before landing in its original position. Accuracy debuffs on the Satellite while using this attack are reduced in severity by one rank.
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): Lock-On2, Zenny
Special: Immobile outside of its primary attack.
Special: This virus will repeat its primary attack until it finds a target, after which it will be able to use its secondary attack once. When it changes targets, either of its own volition or its current target's death, or uses its Secondary Attack and lands in its original position, it must repeat its primary attack until it finds a new target.
Notes: Triggering invisibility or an illusion, or moving the Satellite forcefully after Lock-On is achieved does not allow a target to escape Lock-On. Lock-On is a shift in the Satellite's state, not a status inflicted on its target, and thus cannot be removed.
(Satellite)
Senbon2Senbon2 (Senbon)

Area: Yoka, Beach

Attack Damage/Effect: 15 Aqua x 3 Attacks
Attack Accuracy: B
Attack Description: Launches three Aquaneedles in an arc to strike targets from above.
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): AquaNeedle2, Zenny
Special: Can use Barrier on self once.
(Senbon)
Hardhead2Hardhead2 (HardHead)

HardHeads alternate actions between attacking and guarding. These are the only actions HardHeads may perform, and the first action of every battle is always guarding. Hardheads will not break from this pattern unless forced to by status effects. HardHeads cannot be lifted or thrown, even with Rageclaw.

Area: Electown, Kotobuki Town, Dentech

HP: 120
Attack Damage/Effect: 90 Null + Break + Panel Break
Attack Accuracy: C
Attack Description: Fires Cannonball. Breaking. Breaks Panels.
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): CannonBall, Zenny
Special: Immobile.
- Iron Body when not attacking.
(HardHead)
DeadHead2DeadHead2 (DeadHead)

A purple HardHead. Aside from the color, it doesn't look any different from a HardHead, ColdHead, or HotHead.

Special Note: DeadHeads alternate actions between attacking and guarding. These are the only actions DeadHeads may perform, and the first action of every battle is always guarding. DeadHeads will not break from this pattern unless forced to by status effects. DeadHeads cannot be lifted or thrown, even with RageClaw. DeadHeads have permanent Zombie status, hence their name.

Area: Electown, Dentech

Attack Damage/Effect: 50 Null + Break + Small Poison Terrain Change + Poison(15)
Attack Description: Fires PoisonBall. Breaking. Creates Poison Terrain.
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): PoisonBall2, Zenny
Special: Immobile.
- Permanent Zombie status. This cannot be removed by any method, including Status Cure.
- IronBody when not attacking. DeadHead's version of IronBody protects against recovery moves. Does not prevent healing from other methods.
Special: Poison(15): Deals 15 poison damage per action to the victim starting the turn after this attack hits. This effect stacks with other timed damage effects, including other Poison effects. Can be cured with Status Cure.
(DeadHead)
Ratty2Ratty2 (Ratty)

Area: SciLab, Kotobuki Town

Attack Damage/Effect: 60 Null + Blast1 + Homing + Ground Attack
Attack Description: Fires a ratton missile that scurries in a tricky pattern toward an opponent.
Element: None
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): Ratton2, Zenny
Special: Gains one free dodge at 50 health, but this only activates if the virus remains alive at this value. Missile has object properties, as an object equal to the damage dealt: if a missile is fired and dodged, it will remain active at 60 HP and attack the opponent again before it is destroyed. Never comes alone, favors pack mentality.
(Ratty)

"If ye'r lookin' for ones to hunt in Netopia, I reckon yer best options would be to go after Raiders or Satellites. I dun reckon any of the others on the list right now show up there." Still wearing a manic, broad grin Wrangler tilted his head slightly. "So what'll it be, partner?"
DragonierMan took the list and perused it. "Huh, Ravagers? I am not familiar with that virus. And I do not wish to fight more Satellites. I'll take the Ravager bounty then."

[Request Ravager (Raider) Bounty.]
"Right you are then. Just a minute!" With a nod and another whirring of sound, Wrangler produced a new sheet from under his ludicrous hat.

Quote (Bounty for Rogue Net: Ravager (Raider Family))

Area: Netopia, Hades, NetVegas

2 kills: 1200z, turn-in available
5 kills: GodHammer2Damage: 140 + Break + Impact / 70 + Drop Attack
Accuracy: C / D
Description: A hammer strike with immense force, that disquiets nearby earth, sends it skyward, and down upon another target.
Special: The second part of this attack does not trigger if the hammer's target is not grounded. It also must hit a different target from the hammer. For clarity's sake, it may hit nothing if the user chooses.
Trader Rank: C
; OR 3000z
10 kills: 4800z
15 kills: 7200z
20 kills: GodHammer3Damage: 180 + Break + Impact / 90 + Drop Attack
Description: A hammer strike with immense force, that disquiets nearby earth, sends it skyward, and down upon another target.
Special: The second part of this attack does not trigger if the hammer's target is not grounded. It also must hit a different target from the hammer. For clarity's sake, it may hit nothing if the user chooses.
Trader Rank: B
; OR GodHammer2Damage: 140 + Break + Impact / 70 + Drop Attack
+ 9000z; OR 12000z
30 kills: 15000z
50 kills: GodHammer3Damage: 180 + Break + Impact / 90 + Drop Attack
Trader Rank: B
+ 9000z; OR GodHammer2Damage: 140 + Break + Impact / 70 + Drop Attack
+ 12000z; OR 21000z

"You're all registered! Good luck out there, Partner!"
"Thanks partner," DragonierMan stated as he took the bounty page and headed out. "Be seeing you."
DragonierMan appeared before Wrangler. "Now I don't have 5 bounties defeated, but I will be putting in my 3 for the 2 Kills bounty of 1200z," he said as he gave Wrangler the bounty sheet.

[Bounty: Ravager - 3 Kills = 1200z.]

"And if you could give me a list of Normal NET bounties. I will pick from that."

[Requesting Bounty List for Normal NET.]
"All righty! That's a decent haul! Here's yer pay," said Wrangler, catching the bounty sheet with his mouth. The little shack's counter then popped open with a hatch, where a sack of zenny tokens would be available for the taking. At the same time, the slot in front of the Prog's booth whirred to life, and spat out another sheet with a fresh list of viral targets to hunt.

"There ya go, anything hitcher fancy? Them critters sure are running rampant nowadays, yannow!"

WuNote (WuNote) - WoodNose1HP: 10
Properties: Light, StoneBody, WoodBody
Object Damage: 10 Wood + Stun 1
Damage Method: Throw, Knockback, Microburst, Telekinesis, Gust
Attack Damage: 70 Wood + Knockback + Backstab + Ground Attack x 2 targets (LongSword range)
Accuracy: B
Description: Creates a seed that is thrown not at enemies, but near them. If it hits an enemy, it stuns them, but does minimal damage. If it is flung past an enemy, the seed lands, then grows into a WuNote that sticks its long nose forward, damaging up to 2 nearby enemies from behind. Cannot hit aerial foes.
Duration: One turn
Special: WoodBody: Immune to Wood damage.
Special: Back-Stab: Renders Dodges half as effective against this attack only. Only applies if the enemy is facing away from the attack.

BombCorn (BombCorn) - CornShot1Damage: 50 + Trick-Shot Spread 1
Accuracy: A / A
Description: Fires a smart-bomb tipped bullet that explodes and fires a second shot that auto-targets the nearest enemy.
Special: Trick Shot Spread: Automatically aims and spreads damage at one enemy nearest the point of impact. Can shoot around corners and bank off walls, floors, etc.

Gaia (Gaia) - BigHammer1Damage: 160 + Impact + Break
Description: Summons a giant metal hammer to utterly crush one enemy that stands before you.
, Gaia1Damage: 100 + Ground Attack + To-All-Clause (Others)
Description: Creates a massive shock wave that devastates all battle participants except the user, including their own allies. Due to its lack of width, it can be leaped over with great timing. Rare
(Rare)
Elemperor (Elmperor) - ElementFlareDamage: 40 + Line Attack(3) + Fire Terrain Boost 60
Description: Shoots a wave of fire energy along a straight line, and grows stronger when on blazing terrain.
Special: If the user is on Lava, Coal, or Furnace terrain, this attack's power is increased by 60, and acquires unlimited Line Attack for the duration of the attack.
Special: StageReset: If the Fire Terrain Boost for this attack is triggered, a zone of Normal panels is created around the user.
, ElementalRage1Damage: 60 + LineAttack3
Accuracy: A
Description: Fires a ray of energy in front of the player. If the user is standing on an elemental terrain, the blast gains that power. Can target up to three enemies.
Element: Depends on Terrain
(Rare)
MonoSword (MonoSword) - BreakKnifeDamage: 80 + Break + Slashing
Description: Creates a sturdy but heavy blade that can cut through armor and shielding.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 3 swings.

Wonder (Wonder) - WoodPowder1Damage: 60 + Medium Grass Terrain Change + Confusion + Cone Attack
Description: Blast up to 4 enemies with a cone of miasma breath. Changes terrain to Grass and causes confusion on contact.

Megalian-F (Megalian-F) - AuraHead1Damage: 90 + Break + Line Attack3 + Aura Boost
Accuracy: B / C / D
Description: Launches a Megallian Aura Head that smashes through up to 3 targets/objects in a straight line. Accuracy decreases with each hit.
Special: Aura Boost: +20 Attack Damage when user of this chip is protected by a Barrier. +50 Attack Damage when user of this chip is protected by an Aura.
, BarrierProtection: Combined Damage up to 10HP
Accuracy: S
Description: Defensive field that prevents damage up to 10HP.
Duration: Until Destroyed
Special: Status Guard: This chip blocks debuffs.
Trader Rank: E

Storm (Storm) - Squall1Damage: 20 + Nova 3 + Knockback + Wind Type x 3 hits
Description: Creates a wind storm around the user, repeatedly knocking back nearby foes.

Blazer (Blazer) - Burner1Damage: 110 + Nova 2
Description: The area around the user spontaneously combusts, causing anything nearby to be scorched with fire.

RedUFO (V1) (ColorUFO) - PowerBolt1Damage: 60 + Drop Attack
Accuracy: A
Description: A kinetic energy strike from space.
Special: Drop Attack: This attack originates above the battlefield, and falls to the ground. It gains one rank of accuracy against High Altitude targets.
, CatcherEffect: Catcher
Description: Against navis: Sends a UFO to steal the first chip the enemy would use this round. Against viruses: Sends a UFO to copy the enemys attack for this round, and allows you to use it once next turn. The UFO remains in the air until it is given the opportunity to steal data from the enemy, or until the end of the turn it was summoned, whichever comes first.

Senbon (Senbon) - AquaNeedle1Damage: 20 x 3 Needles + Variable Targeting + Drop Attack
Description: Three needles drop on enemies
Special: Variable Targeting: Allows the user to select a target for each individual hit of an attack. This means they may strike the same target multiple times, multiple different targets, or a mix of the two as they wish.
Special: Drop Attack: This attack originates above the battlefield, and falls to the ground. It gains one rank of accuracy against High Altitude targets.

Magneaker (Magneaker) - MagBomb1Damage: 30 + Blast 2 + Stun
Description: Magnetic bomb pins target
DragonierMan pockets the money and then checks off the Gaia bounty and hands it back to Wrangler. "I'll take the Gaia. It is a sufficient threat to the NET to need to be taken care of by a strong hunter."

[Request Gaia (Gaia) Bounty.]
"Right you are!" said Wrangler, taking the printout, as DragonierMan received another sheet detailing the reward scheme for the Gaia hunt. "Knock those statues down a peg, and have fun! We'll be waitin' on ya."

Bounty Reward for Gaia (Gaia)

Area: Netopia, Hades Isle, NetVegas

2 kills: 400z, turn-in available
5 kills: BigHammer1Damage: 160 + Impact + Break
Description: Summons a giant metal hammer to utterly crush one enemy that stands before you.
; OR 1000z
10 kills: 1600z
15 kills: 2400z
20 kills: BigHammer2Damage: 220 + Impact + Break
; OR BigHammer1Damage: 160 + Impact + Break
+ 3000z; OR 4000z
30 kills: 5000z
50 kills: Gaia1Damage: 100 + Ground Attack + To-All-Clause (Others)
Description: Creates a massive shock wave that devastates all battle participants except the user, including their own allies. Due to its lack of width, it can be leaped over with great timing. Rare
; OR BigHammer2Damage: 220 + Impact + Break
+ 3000z; OR BigHammer1Damage: 160 + Impact + Break
+ 4000z; OR 7000z
"Thanks," DragonierMan said as he took the bounty flier. "Better get those rewards ready for when I come back ya' hear?" he said before teleporting out.
DragonierMan appeared before Wrangler. "Now I have 5 bounties defeated. 400z and that BigHammer1Damage: 160 + Impact + Break
chip please,"
he said as he gave Wrangler the bounty sheet.

[Bounty: Gaia - 5 Kills = 400z + BigHammer1Damage: 160 + Impact + Break
.]
"All right! Lemme just verify that sheet for a jiffy," said Wrangler, somehow taking the sheet from DragonierMan without using any hands to do so. The sheet floated in front of the Prog's emotionless face, before it blew away with the wind. "Alright! That'll do it!" the Prog said, as a hatch opened in the little stand, with a small pouch of zenny data and a sphere containing some Battlechip data as well.

[DragonierMan GET: BigHammer1Damage: 160 + Impact + Break
Battlechip, 400z]
"Thanks. I'll be back for another bounty before too long," DragonierMan said before vanishing.
DragonierMan returned to the bounty kiosk before too long. "Mr. Wrangler. Please inform me of the bounties in Normal Net today. I'm hoping for Cirkills or FighterPlanes, but I can work with whatever."

[Requesting Bounty List for Normal NET.]
"Howdy again pardner! Another Normal Net run? Kay!" The prog happily said as a list was quickly produced for the way overpowered for normal net navi. "Pick yer poison!"

Invader (Invader) - Synapse1Damage: 80 + Piercing + Chain 2
Description: Produces a powerful ray through sheer force of thought, which arcs towards nearby enemies when it hits a target.
Special: Chain 2: This attack, upon striking a target, may change directions towards a new target. This may be done up to 2 times in one attack.

HotHead (HotHead) - LavaBall1Damage: 120 + Break + Small Lava Terrain Change
Description: A bomb that changes the ground it lands on to Lava

Cragger (Cragger) - GolemHit1Damage: 140 + Break + Panel Crack + Wide Attack
Description: A fist of stone falls from the sky to smash an enemy, and create a shock wave that hits two nearby enemies. The area affected by the fist becomes Cracked terrain.

Swordy-W (Swordy-W) - BambooKnifeDamage: 60 + Slashing
Description: Creates a sword made of solid wood, with a blade comparible to a large knife. Hits one target per slash.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 6 swings.

PuffBall (Puffball) - PoisonMaskEffect: (2-Hit Shield) + (50 Poison + Miasma(Nova2))
Description: Summons a PoisonMask which acts as a 2-Hit Shield. While equipped, the PoisonMask will generate a cloud of poisonous Miasma in a Nova2 area around the user that damages all who draw near, but it will cease producing the Miasma if dropped. Break attacks will instantly destroy the PoisonMask.
Duration: Until destroyed or overwritten.
Special: Poison: Damage is considered Poison, and cannot be Imbued with an Element. Poison damage is dealt on a per-turn basis, and takes effect the turn after the target is struck with it. Poison can be cured with Status Cure.
Special: Miasma(mod): A method of delivering poison damage. This effect generates a damage zone, and bypasses all known forms of defense without exception. The coverage varies, and is denoted by the modifier listed in parenthesis after this effect.
, BlackCapsuleEffect: Add Blind
Description: Grants one damaging chip attack the ability to blind on-hit. Rare

Ninetails (Ninetails) - Varitails1Damage: 10 x 9 hits + Slashing
Accuracy: D
Description: Summons a complex whip-like weapon to attack enemies with.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 2 swings.
Special: Has multiple applications.

Metool (Metool) - Guard1Effect: (1 Hit Shield) + (Reflect(up to 60 + Piercing + Line Attack): On Hit)
Description: Generates a 1-Hit Shield upon activation. When this shield blocks one hit from a non-Break attack, it responds with a hyper-fast damage ray.
Duration: Until broken or overridden.
Special: Negated by Break. Ignores Impact.
Special: Reflect: Damage returned is equal to the damage of the attack blocked or the damage cap listed, whichever comes first. Reflect is not subject to negation by Impact.
, ShockWaveDamage: 40 + Line Attack + Ground Attack
Description: Sends a narrow, but long, shock wave rolling in front of an enemy. Slow, but difficult to jump over due to its length.

MagmaDragon (MagmaDragon) - HeatDragon1Damage: 100 + Ground Attack + Medium Area Lava Terrain Change + Terrain Changer
Description: Summons an EarthDragon that attacks enemies as it glides across the ground. Changes terrain to Lava as it passes.
Special: Terrain Changer: Ceases attacking when the Terrain Change effect is completed (once 25% of the terrain is changed).

Snoozy (Snoozy) - Pillow1Damage: 30 + Sleep
Description: A fluffy pillow that will make anyone drowsy when it hits.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks after 3 swings.

Mudfeesh (Mudfeesh) - MudFlop1Damage: 60 + Impact + Slow + Medium Mud Terrain
Description: The user strikes at a target with their whole body, blasting them with mud.

EarthJelly (EarthJelly) - MudWave1Damage: 50 + Ground Attack + To-All-Clause (Others) + Mud Terrain Boost 50
Description: Creates a land slide to bury everything and everyone other than the user, even their allies. Can be jumped over, but requires perfect timing. More effective if there is mud in the vicinity to fuel it.
(Rare)
Megalian-F (Megalian-F) - AuraHead1Damage: 90 + Break + Line Attack3 + Aura Boost
Accuracy: B / C / D
Description: Launches a Megallian Aura Head that smashes through up to 3 targets/objects in a straight line. Accuracy decreases with each hit.
Special: Aura Boost: +20 Attack Damage when user of this chip is protected by a Barrier. +50 Attack Damage when user of this chip is protected by an Aura.
, BarrierProtection: Combined Damage up to 10HP
Description: Defensive field that prevents damage up to 10HP.
Duration: Until Destroyed