Dragon Hunting

"...Bounty hunts available?" DragonMan found himself warped in front of the stall, not exactly sure what, exactly, he was looking at. "Ruby, what on earth are you getting me into?"

"Well, sometimes, certain virus families multiply like crazy, and need their numbers reduced. This is a place where they'll pay you for helping out! It's a win-win! We help people out, and you get your fill of battle!"

"...I see. Interesting."

"I know, right? I remember reading about it the other day, but I forgot about it until now!"

"Better late than never, I suppose." The big dragon walked up to the counter, and looked down at the Mr. Prog manning the station. "You there! What viruses need cleansing?"

"Um, I'm reading the rules, here, and it says you need to specify what level of the Net you want this for. Ya know, regular, Rogue, Chaos, and Under."

"Fine, fine...I'll be perusing the regular tier, so if you would be so kind as to give me that list." Come to think of it, why was this Mr. Prog wearing a cowboy hat? That was more a Netopian thing, yet here it was in NetFrica...strange. Very strange.

The cowboy hat wearing Mr. Prog gave a friendly wave. "Howdy there par'dner. Let me get my list."

There were some whirring sounds and out from under the table printed a shopping list of viruses.

Shadow (Shadow) ( Shadow1Effect: Shadow
Accuracy: S
Description: Grants the user Shadow. This reduces all incoming non-Slashing attacks to 0 damage, and reduces accuracy on ranged attacks by 20%.
Duration: One turn
Element: Null
Trader Rank: D
, SonicBlade1Damage: 60 + Slashing + Piercing + Line Attack
Accuracy: B
Description: The user swings a special sword, producing an air shock wave that penetrates enemies and obstacles.
Duration: Once
)
Anaconda-W (Anaconda-W) ( SnakeEgg1Damage: 110 + Ground Attack + Phasing + Homing
Accuracy: C
Description: An earth-attuned snake slithers across the field, hunting for an enemy.
Element: Wood
)
ThunderDragon (ThunderDragon) ( ElecDragon1Damage: 100 + Ground Attack + Medium Area Magnet Terrain Change + Terrain Changer
Description: Summons a ThunderDragon that attacks enemies as it glides across the ground. Changes terrain to Magnet as it passes.
Element: Elec
Special: Terrain Changer: Ceases attacking when the Terrain Change effect is completed (once 25% of the terrain is changed).
)
BigHat (BigHat) ( FlashBomb1HP: 100
Properties: Light
Object Damage: 40 + Stun
Damage Method: Throw, Knockback, Microburst, Telekinesis, Gust
Attack Damage: 40 + Seeking + Stun + Blind + Blast 4
Accuracy: D (thrown) / A (trigger)
Description: Throws a small flashbang 3 panels ahead. at the end of the second turn after it is thrown, it will detonate, dealing damage, stunning, blinding, and canceling invisibility for everything caught in the blast radius.
Duration: 2 turns or until destroyed.
)
Snowlo (Snowlo) ( Avalanche1Damage: 50 x 3 Targets + Drop Attack + Freeze 10%
Description: The navi slams their fists together to make a loud noise. A shower of snow drops down on up to 3 targets. There's normally a 10% chance of freezing a target on-hit, but a guarantee if the target is on Snow Terrain.
Element: Aqua
Special: Ice Type: This chip counts as Ice Type for the purposes of potentially freezing targets on Aqua Element Terrain or environments, as applicable.
Special: Drop Attack: This attack originates above the battlefield, and falls to the ground. It gains one rank of accuracy against High Altitude targets.
)
CannonDumb (CannonDumb) ( CannonDamage: 60 + Knockback
Accuracy: A
Description: A decent sized cannon with a single shot.
Trader Rank: E
)
IronShield (IronShield) ( IronShield1Effect: 2-Hit Shield
Description: Block 2 attacks with Tower Shield, then breaks. Break attacks destroy the Shield.
Duration: Until broken or overridden.
Special: Status Guard: This chip blocks debuffs.
, EnergyBombDamage: 40 x 3 + Blast1
Description: A powerful bomb that hits three times.
)
Bluegon (Bluegon) ( AquaLineDamage: 180 + Knockback
Description: Creates a swift current that strikes a single enemy. Rare
Trader Rank: C
(Rare), IceDragon1Damage: 160 + Freeze + Homing x 3 Targets
Description: Summons a Bluegon from broken or missing terrain to breathe frost on up to three enemies, solidifying them with cold. Rare
Special: Ice Type: This chip counts as Ice Type for the purposes of potentially freezing targets on Aqua Element Terrain or environments, as applicable.
(Rare) )
Puffy-F (Puffy-F) ( Spreader1Damage: 40 + Spread 8
Description: A gun whose shot explodes on impact to hit nearby enemies.
, HeatSpreader1Damage: 30 + Spread 8
Description: Shoots a fireball that explodes on impact to hit nearby enemies.
Element: Fire
(Rare) )
Magneaker (Magneaker) ( MagBomb1Damage: 30 + Blast 2 + Stun
Description: Magnetic bomb pins target
)
ColdBear (ColdBear) ( IceCubeHP: 100
Properties: Normal, AquaBody, Buoyant
Object Damage: 100 + Impact
Damage Method: Telekinesis, knockback, Throw
Accuracy: Special
Description: Summons a large ice cube.
Duration: Until destroyed.
Special: AquaBody: Immune to Aqua damage.
Special: Buoyant: Object floats on liquid terrain.
Special: Ice Property: This object is weak against Fire instead of Elec.
, BlizzardBall1Damage: 40 + Line Attack + Ground Attack + Object Absorption
Description: Rolls a giant snowball at enemies that absorbs obstacles. Rare
Special: Object Absorption: If this attack hits an object, it adds half of that object's HP to its damage.
(Rare) )
MuteAnt (MuteAnt) ( SilenceHP: 50
Properties: Heavy
Object Damage: 50 + Impact
Damage Method: Throw, Telekinesis
Status Effect: Silence + To-All-Clause (Enemies)
Description: Prevents enemies from using chips.
Duration: 1 turn or until destroyed.
(Rare) )

"Anything 'er catch yer fancy?" Wrangler asked. "If not I can generate another list. Plenty 'o them varmints around for you to wack."
"Let's see here..." ...Looking at the list, DragonMan couldn't help but grimace a bit. A decent number of these were either Aqua elemental, or fellow reptiles...and in one case, both. He had no desire to deal with either of those...hmm? HeatSpreader? That sounded like a chip he could use. What gave that out?...Puffy-F? Worked for him. "That Puffy-F seems like my kind of prey. Sign me up for it, or whatever it is you do."
"Ok par'dner here ya go." Wrangler said as he printed out another sheet of paper. This one had a large sketch of a Puffy-F virus followed by a list of rewards.

Bounty: Puffy-F (Puffy-F)

Area: Yoka, Netfrica, Hades

2 kills: 400z, turn-in available
5 kills: Spreader1Damage: 40 + Spread 8
; OR 1000z
10 kills: 1600z
15 kills: 2400z
20 kills: Spreader2Damage: 70 + Spread 8
; OR Spreader1Damage: 40 + Spread 8
+ 3000z; OR 4000z
30 kills: 5000z
50 kills: HeatSpreader1Damage: 30 + Spread 8
Description: Shoots a fireball that explodes on impact to hit nearby enemies.
Element: Fire
(Rare); OR Spreader2Damage: 70 + Spread 8
+ 3000z; OR Spreader1Damage: 40 + Spread 8
+ 4000z; OR 7000z

"You can turn it in for the reward after ya bag two of them. But if ya wait until you get five or more, you get not only the rewards for five kills, but also for two kills. And every tier that gives you a choice, you choose one of those options when you turn it in." Wrangler explained.

"See you soon par'dner after you wrangle up some varmints." Wrangler said with a wave of his ears.
With some difficulty, DragonMan managed to grab the piece of paper without ripping it to shreds, and took a look at it. "...Very well. I shall keep that in mind." So the rewards weren't exclusive. Good to know. "I shall return! Shall we begin, Ruby? NetFrica seems to be the most suitable place for finding them."

"Whoa there, cowboy! We're not totally ready just yet!"

"We're not? ...Ah!" Right as he noticed what was happening to himself, the draconic Navi vanished in a beam of light...

(TO ACDC)