The Spider Preys!

Sylk was curious as to this new sort of endeavor going on in the net. Her steps were slow as she sized up the propriator of the establishment, and while concluding they were fairly unimpressive it made sense considering they were hiring navis to do the work. Sylk couldn't complain.

Any time she could make a living dealing with viruses was a happy time.

"Well hello there. I hear you've been giving out contracts to hunt down some pesky viruses? I was thinking of taking a trip to the rogue nets anyways." A toothy grin as she waited to see what sort of enemies needed to be culled.
Wrangler tipped his hat up out of his eyes to peer at Sylk. Then pressed a few buttons on his control panel. "Here be the list partner," he said as he printed out a list of bounties from his console desk. Then handed the printout to Sylk. "See anythin' that strikes your fancy?"

Blackmare (Nightmare) SummonBlack2Damage: 200 + Slashing + Wide Attack
Accuracy: A
Description: Can only be activated if there is a broken or missing panel on the field. Summons one Blackmare virus to teleport up and slash an enemy. Can hit up to two additional nearby enemies.
Duration: Once
Element: Null
Trader Rank: C
, HoleEffect: Small DarkHole Terrain Change
Accuracy: S
Description: Creates an opening of darkness that serves as a black hole of life. Drains 10 HP from all battle participants the turn it is created, and increases by 10 HP for each turn it continues to exist. Cancels all instances of High Altitude, Burrow, Submerge upon activation.
(Rare)
Jelly2 (Jelly) Wave2Damage: 70 + Ground Attack + To-All-Clause (Others) + Sea Terrain Boost 50
Accuracy: B
Description: Creates a tsunami to drown everything and everyone other than the user, even their allies. Can be jumped over, but requires perfect timing. More effective if there is already water in the vicinity to fuel it.
Element: Aqua
(Rare)
PogoJill (PogoJack) PileDriver2Damage: 60 x 2 Melee Attack + Impact + Break + Knockback + Piledriver
Description: The Navi summons a rapidly pumping jackhammer that occupies one of their appendages. Bearing down on an immobile target will deal greater damage.
Special: Piledriver: If the first hit connects with Knockback and the second hit also connects, the second hit deals double damage.

Bluegon2 (Bluegon) WaterStreamDamage: 240 + Knockback
Description: Creates a torrential stream that strikes a single enemy. Rare
Trader Rank: B
(Rare), IceDragon2Damage: 220 + Freeze + Homing x 3 Targets
Description: Summons a Bluegon from broken or missing terrain to breathe frost on up to three enemies, solidifying them with cold. Rare
Special: Ice Type: This chip counts as Ice Type for the purposes of potentially freezing targets on Aqua Element Terrain or environments, as applicable.
(Rare)
BigHat2 (BigHat) FlashBomb2HP: 100
Properties: Light
Object Damage: 70 + Stun
Damage Method: Throw, Knockback, Microburst, Telekinesis, Gust
Attack Damage: 70 + Seeking + Stun + Blind + Blast 4
Accuracy: D (thrown) / A (trigger)
Description: Throws a small flashbang 3 panels ahead. at the end of the second turn after it is thrown, it will detonate, dealing damage, stunning, blinding, and canceling invisibility for everything caught in the blast radius.
Duration: 2 turns or until destroyed.
Element: Elec

Ninetails2 (Ninetails) Varitails2Damage: 15 x 9 hits + Slashing
Accuracy: D
Description: Summons a complex whip-like weapon to attack enemies with.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 2 swings.
Special: Has multiple applications.

Maru-10 (Maru) MaruBlaster2Damage: 100 + Glitch
Accuracy: B (Special)
Description: A taser shot that bugs the enemy's coding.
Element: Elec
Special: If the user used a Melee or Sword chip immediately prior to MaruBlaster, this attack's accuracy is raised to A.

Buffy-A (Puffy-A) Spreader2Damage: 70 + Spread 8
Description: A gun whose shot explodes on impact to hit nearby enemies.
, BubbleSpreader2Damage: 60 + Spread 8
Description: Shoots a bubble blast that explodes on impact to hit nearby enemies.
(Rare)
Momogro (Momogra) Mole2Effect: Conditional Burrow / Submerge
Description: Allows the user to hide underground or under a liquid surface when not executing an attack. User may heal, though. User may choose to attack as they exit the burrowed or submerged state if the situation allows.
Duration: 2 turns

TRICUBE (DBLCUBE) DBLBeam2Damage: Special
Description: Summons a DoubleCube that fires either a Yellow Beam or a Green Beam, then vanishes.
Special: Randomly uses one of the below effects...
- 10 Null + Stun to all Enemies (Yellow Beam)
- Status Cure to all Allies (Green Beam)

Gaia+ (Gaia) BigHammer2Damage: 220 + Impact + Break
Description: Summons a giant metal hammer to utterly crush one enemy that stands before you.
, Gaia2Damage: 130 + Ground Attack + To-All-Clause (Others)
Accuracy: C
Description: Creates a massive shock wave that devastates all battle participants except the user, including their own allies. Due to its lack of width, it can be leaped over with great timing. Rare
(Rare)
Walland (Walla) TwinFang2Damage: 100 x 2 targets
Description: Launches two fangs. Hits cannot be stacked on one opponent.
As Sylk's eyes perused over the list of potential targets, there were a few she had never had the chance to battle before. If she was going to enjoy the hunt to it's fullest, it had to be a foe she had never met before. Her gaze stoped short at the listing for Bluegon. Her grin widened.

"I think i'll take this one, Bluegon. Should provide a decent challenge, I hope." As she thought about the target a bit more, a few questions came to her mind but Sylk was positive they would be answered soon enough.

"Anything you can tell me about this beast before I head after it?"
"Ya want to know about Bluegons huh?" Wrangler said as it scratched its chin. "Well, I hear tell they hide in holes that can't get filled in, and breath ice all over the place. Also they can make waves of cold water. I wouldn't want to tangle with those varmints myself." He reached behind his desk and pulled out the wanted poster for Bluegon2 and handed it over to Sylk. "But good huntin' to you. You're gonna need it."

Area: Sharo

2 kills: 1,440z, turn-in available
5 kills: 3,600z
10 kills: 5,760z
15 kills: 8,640z
20 kills: 14,400z
30 kills: 18,000z
50 kills: WaterStream (Rare); OR IceDragon2 (Rare); OR 25,200z
Sylk reached out and grabbed the poster, looking it over contently.

She uploaded it's data to the PET, and gave Wrangler a wave before heading off to begin her hunt.