Guest's Tents (Meridian)

"Subordinate Sylk! Forgive me for my hasty words regarding your skills; it is just that caressing the body of our first general is a privilege fit only for the best," the soldier reassured Sylk, giving a quick bow in apology. "I myself am not worthy. That is why I have restrained myself from ever using my own hands to help soothe her wounds of battle. Her arms, strained by the labor of the sword... Her legs, toned with the strain of her training... Her upper shoulders, burdened daily by the weight of her tremendous breasts!"

"If you think that's the only reason you've yet to touch me, then you're even more foolish than you look!" Yasu spat from outside.

Meridian restrained her and pulled her away from the tent. "Now now! No more eavesdropping. Massages ought to be one-on-one!" she chuckled.

The soldier glanced down at the towel with a stern expression, then nodded."Undoubtedly, the First General will be similarly disrobed for her massage... I should match her condition to properly gauge your talent. I say that she will be because if I were in your position, there would be no way for me to request otherwise," he agreed, grabbing the towel and motioning for Sylk to turn around while he changed.

Soon enough, he'd dressed into only the towel, which circled his lower body and extended just to his knees, showing off his own impressive musculature. Like Yasu's, his own body was scarred, although not so heavily. For a moment she got the funny idea that he might be trying to imitate his favorite general and inflicting wounds upon himself for that purpose. He got up onto the table face-down, then cross his hands beneath his chin. "Whenever you are ready. Please show me your skills!"

TARGET: Neo-Shogun Soldier
Relaxation vs. Excitement: 25% (relaxed)
Indifference vs. Arousal: 5% (like a stone)
Chi Build Up Across Body: 850% (restricted flow)
Chi Build Up by Area Massaged
N/A

Consciousness: 50% (awake)

--MASSAGE 2, START!--
As the spider turned to allow the soldier a bit of time to relieve himself of his clothing, she eyed a bottle of oil laying unused on the table. She had pretty much ignored it during the first test considering Meridian had kept herself covered, but in this situation it may be perfect to aid in a pleasant experience. Each of her many hands taking a turn to soak itself and distribute the liquid, waiting for her client to signal that he was prepared for what was to come.

With a sly smirk she turned to witness his well toned, although somewhat marked body. Mmmm, impressive. It must take a lot of work to keep in such great shape, hmm? Her words in a sultry tone as she approached slowly. Gently placing a finger to his shoulder, and running it along his flesh to the back of his neck, Sylk began to work on his upper back. She figured that with such a strong looking body, a moderate force would be a good opening for fear that anything lighter would do nothing for removing blockage. The readings she god pegged him as much more troubled in that category than Meridian had been, so she needed to be smart about it.

Eventually her other set of arms split up and began working upon his own, two limbs per one of the soldiers. Her fingers did their best to work through the tough exterior of his muscled body, with strong sweeping and circular motions in hopes that this would be enough to lead in with. Sylk needed to gauge just how worked up he was, and wear. This was the best option she could think of to do just that.

Is the pressure alright? She spoke lightly as she leaned in closer to her client, her soft chest just barely touching his back as she did.

Summary:
50% upper back
50% upper left arm
50% upper right arm
The soldier perked up slightly as Sylk ran her fingers across his body, then slightly more as her breasts touched him. "That feels good... your fingers, I mean," he coughed, then kept quiet. Sylk pulled a little more out of him using conversation. "I'm glad you've noticed! We soldiers all look pretty similar, so I tried to tone up to distinguish myself. I've been earning my scars in battle, too. She may not show it, but I have a feeling that what she really wants is a man's man," he commented with a smirk. His body tensed a bit as he did, as if to show his resolution. It seemed that even with Sylk oiling up his body and rubbing him down, he couldn't focus on much of anything besides his favorite general.

"But yeah, a lot of us soldiers have a hard time distinguishing ourselves. What do you look for in a guy, Subordinate Sylk? If I may speak freely, of course. I assume I can, since, you know, it's my massage and all."

Relaxation vs. Excitement: 50% (uncertain)
Indifference vs. Arousal: 15% (little arousal)
Chi Build Up Across Body: 725% (restricted flow)
Upper Back: 0%
Right Shoulder: 50%
Right Upper Arm: 25%
Right Forearm: 100%
Left Shoulder: 50%
Left Upper Arm: 0%
Left Forearm: 25%

Hmmhmmhmm, oh? I'm a little surprised that's what you would like to know, but I don't have a reason not to talk about it I suppose. Let's see...

Sylk though for a moment, as she quickly checked the readings on the monitoring program. She was a little distraught about the high amount of tension in his body, but not enough to distract her from her task or the conversation. Really I just want someone who can keep my interest, someone i can spend time with and enjoy every moment. Of course, they would have to be strong and tough. She was pretty relaxed as she spoke, doing her best to work on the right side of the soldier as best she could. For some reason his right arm was much more tense than his left arm.

Not to say I'd only want a strong man... She paused for a moment, a sly smirk appearing on her face as another set of hands began to kneed and massage the left side of her customers upper body. It's because I can be much more then some men can handle~ I need a man who can keep up, after all. The sentence finishing from the decoy of Sylk now opposite the original. A perfect copy of the spider even capable of touch, a astonishing 12 hands capable of working together in unison for one goal. If this didn't help in working out the massive build up in the customers well toned body, she was at a loss for ideas.

Still, I can be very flexible when I'm in the mood, hmmhmm. Perhaps since we're on the subject... Why not tell me how you came to admire the lovely General of yours.

Summary:

Subtype active - Sylk Decoy

Right Shoulder: 50%
Right Forearm: 100%
Left Shoulder: 50%
Lower back: 50%
"Oh! Someone who's strong, tough, and will be around you constantly. We soldiers are all striving very hard on each front," the soldier affirmed, nodding and adopting a confident smile. "Still, although it pains me to say it, each and every one of you generals and subordinates are on another plane, compared to us soldiers. I'm working to become someone worthy of protecting General Yasu on my own."

The soldier's muscles seemed to tense up momentarily as Sylk mentioned his favorite general. "We soldiers were created long ago with the funding of General Dee's operator. At the time, we had loyalty to no one, not even to her. There was a long period where we knew nothing and strictly followed orders... But as time progressed, we came to develop our own preferences. The better question would be how anyone could not come to adore General Yasu," he continued with a steely resolution; his nostrils flared at every mention of her name. "Although she claims to hate men, she is more like us soldiers than any of the other generals. She follows the Shogun so devotedly... Her body is a sculpted work of art! She doesn't know the meaning of graphic overrides, not like Dee. She displays proudly both her body and her scars of battle... Each time I look at the scar that circles the outside of her right thigh, I feel as though I want to follow her forever!"

The soldier's heart raced and his hands shook. "And even now, she is waiting outside for a massage to ease her stress and I am stealing the opportunity from her! Forgive me, my general... Oh... If I close my eyes now and try to relax," he shuddered, following his own words as he spoke, "I can almost imagine her here with me... Of course, that's a little strange, considering I feel so many pairs of hands. Who is the other person in my fantasy?" he pondered aloud, keeping his eyes closed as he did.

Relaxation vs. Excitement: 90% (keyed up)
Indifference vs. Arousal: 50% (aroused)
Chi Build Up Across Body: 450% (average flow)
Malfunction!

Consciousness: 60% (mildly stinging)
Oh my, he really is easy to excite, isn't he? heeheehee~ The spider thought to herself as just the mention of his beloved general gave of an instant reaction in his body language and tone. She wondered if she could use this to her advantage in giving him a more pleasurable experience, and in return giving her a more pleasurable pay check.

If that's the problem, then perhaps imagine not what your general could do for you, but what you could do for your general, hmm? Feeling now what she could feel... one area at a time, of course~ but perhaps i'm rambling, hmmhmmhmm.

Slowly and carefully the twin spiders trailed down from his upper body, a few fingers running along his flesh. Upon hitting the towel, she lifted them from his body only to return to his well toned legs. While a few hand remained at the shins, the other pairs slowly made their way lower and lower stopping at their own designated locations.

This may tickle a bit, but I'm sure a strong, tough soldier such as your self can endure that much, hmm? She warned and teased, as a set of hands each began to work on his feet, remembering what Meridian said about their importance.

Summary:

left shin: 50%

left calf: 50%

left foot: 25%

right shin: 50%

right calf: 50%

right foot: 25%
"Are you saying that I should learn to massage so that I can have the pleasure- and honor- of easing her strains? Or are you saying to feel what you're doing so that I can rest assured she will enjoy the experience you're going to give her?" the soldier asked, sounding confused. He seemed like a pretty simple guy who wasn't good with puzzling out meanings.

As Sylk had implied and perhaps suspected would be the case, the soldier amazingly resisted revealing any reaction towards her hands massaging his legs and feet. "Ha! A solider, ticklish? No ticklish man is ever going to win the heart of General Yasu. I must be solid and unwavering, like a stone," he responded, apparently feeling great pride in his ability to resist succumbing to laughter.

Relaxation vs. Excitement: 80% (keyed up)
Indifference vs. Arousal: 55% (aroused)
Chi Build Up Across Body: 350% (average flow)
Chi Build Up By Area Massaged
Left thigh: 0%
Left calf: 0%
Left foot: 0%
Left toes: 25%
Right thigh: 0%
Right calf: 0%
Right foot: 0%
Right toes: 25%
Consciousness: 45% (awake)

((Formatting removed due to editing error))
Sylk maintained her composure though she was a little tempted to laugh at realizing her client hadnt understood what she was getting at. It wouldn't be good for business to make fun of the one paying her after all. My apologies, it was just the ramblings of an observer~ Take it any way you wish, really, hmmhmmhmm. She chimed as she finished up the areas she had been working on.

Sylk checked the clock to figure out how much time was left in the session, a little worried that the soldier still had a fair amount of chi blockage in an uncertain location. Oh, could you perhaps raise your head for a moment? Just rest your chin on your arm perhaps, so I can work the facial muscles. It shouldn't take too long. The spider requested, hoping to make it easier to finish up.

She gave him a few moments to reposition himself before getting back to the massage, lightly placing her chest upon his strong back once more as she reach around toward his face. I'll finish with one more light tough on the feet after this, but... She paused for a moment as her lips moved closer to his ear. Tell me, is there somewhere you feel I missed or need to work out a bit more before the session is over? We wouldn't want you leaving with any aches or pains, now would we~

Summary:

Face: 50%
"Hm? Sure," the soldier complied, switching so that his head rested on his forearms and his eyes glared straight forward. "A facial massage feels a little strange though. We soldiers have very expressive faces, you know," he explained, although that seemed like a weird comment considering that as far as Sylk had known him, he basically only wore that same stoic frown. "If you ask me where I'm tense... Maybe my abs? I do a ton of ab and pec training... Since I figure that's where girls usually look. Maybe I'm wrong?"

Relaxation vs. Excitement: 70% (keyed up)
Indifference vs. Arousal: 45% (aroused)
Chi Build Up Across Body: 350% (average flow)
Chi Build Up By Area Massaged
Face: 0%
Neck: 50%
Consciousness: 40% (awake)
Well with the great physical shape you've managed to attain, I think they'd be looking at a lot more then just that, hmmhmm. She added as her hands moved from a facial massage to working out a kink in her plan, and the soldiers neck. She wondered if she would be able to get to his Abs effectively. Her copy of course began to at least finish up both of his feet by getting to the toes as well. At this point she figured it would be best to get what she knew was left, and try to keep herself from worrying about the places she didn't.

Especially those who know just how much effort you have to put towards maintaining such a strong, trained body, am I right? I'm sure a certain general could more than appreciate every ounce of chiseled muscular form, and the work done to obtain it. The spider trying to tease her patient with her whispering words, in a hopes to raise his enjoyment of the experience.

Not to mention all that raw power and stamina gained from it, Hmmhmmhmm. She added with a smirk.

Summary:

right toes: 25%

left toes: 25%
"Yes, I must have muscles, stamina, and energy to match her own... It would be impossible to please her otherwise," the soldier reasoned, becoming wrapped up in the bluntest definition of the word "pleasure." He seemed to be falling into something of a dream-like state, despite his anticipation. "She wants a strong man... I'm sure of that. I'd stake my life on it!"

Breaking free from Meridian's hold, Yasu stormed into the tent, looking furious (as usual). "Stake your life on it, huh? Well then, I'm sorry to tell you that you guessed incorrectly. As such," she greeted her idolizing supporter, grabbing him up regardless of the towel loosely draped around his lower body. As such, it fell off, exposing him to the general, but not to Sylk, who stood behind him. Due to her position, she just got a look at his chiseled man-butt. Seeing the soldier's ding-a-ling only infuriated Yasu further, causing her to throw him out of the tent with a mighty swing.

Relaxation vs. Excitement: 85% (keyed up)
Chi Build Up Across Body: 250% (good flow)
Neck: 0%
Upper back: 0%
Left toes: 0%
Right toes: 0%
Consciousness: 30% (a little sleepy)

Quote (RATING)

Relaxation: B
Arousal: B
Chi: A
Consciousness: C

Flat: 1000
Bonus: 600
Total: 1600z

Bending on one knee, Yasu pressed her fist into her palm in an expression of apology. "I'm sorry that you had to waste your time on that pathetic excuse for a soldier. I'll make certain to punish him harshly for his insolence at a later date... personally," she grumbled, grinding her fists together. "Now, I think you've proven that you are perfectly capable of issuing a practiced massage. I'd like to set you straight to work, as I've got several aches and sores that have long been in need of attention from a practiced masseuse."

"Not so fast! Remember, it's her decision. The masseuse has the right to refuse if she chooses," Meridian butted in from outside.

Yasu grimaced back at Sylk's teacher menacingly. "And why should she refuse?" the general demanded.

"... Because the prospect's coming off as a little intimidating," Meridian answered with a well-meaning grin.

Sighing, Yasu turned back to Sylk and crossed her arms, waiting for a response.
I wouldn't call it a waste of time, my dear General. After all, every experience helps me improve my technique. I even got to play around with a few massage methods which might help me with my future customers hmmhmmhmm~ She responded upon Yasu's initial apology. Sylk felt it a little weird how Yasu seemed overly critical of the males around here, and made a mental note which might aid her relaxation of her potentially next client. It was only a moment before it was confirmed that Yasu was finally admitting her interest in a session, and it brought a bit of a sly grin to the spiders lips.

Now now ladies, no need to argue, this tent is for now a place of relaxation and release is it not? I also said I wouldn't turn down a customer since i would like to further my experience in this wonderful field. She added as she approached both Yasu and Meridian. I will however say that... though you are one of the mighty generals, for the purpose of the job this tent is officially my domain now~ that means I would like you to follow my rules for this session. I do hope that's acceptable, hmmhmmhmm~

The spider wasn't one to back down to another in most circumstances, and she knew that if Yasu really wanted her services, she would agree to the terms. Worst case scenario she would just pick a new plaything to work on. No disrespect of course, hmmhmm. With someone of your well defined stature and powerful exterior, we want to relieve you of as much stress in the most effective ways possible. Of course I will listen to your thoughts and requests, that goes without saying.

Sylk grinned softly as she looked over the General once more, making a few more mental notes. So if you're ok with this, i would like you to do two things for me. To make this as effective as possible it would be best to have complete contact so... Sylk gestured to the rack of towels on the side of the tent casually. I would ask that you get undressed and grab one of those. I can leave you for a moment to do so if you're self-conscious about that of course. It's the best way to get rid of those aches and sores that pain you, hmmhmmhmm~ Secondly, if there is any particular area that's been bothering you please let me know ahead of time. This way we can focus on the most troubling of ailments first and foremost.

Sylk thought her demands were fairly simple and for all purposes make her job that much easier. She learned with her last customer that it may be impossible to get everything in one go, especially if there was no communication on what was troubling her client. If there are no issues, then please, lets get started my lovely customer and general~
"I appreciate your enthusiasm, Sylk, but there is no water to draw from a dry well. Working with a useless waste of data like that soldier could not possibly yield any practical information," the green-armored general sighed. If the soldier really was after her, it seemed like he had a long way to go... Her face turned from a frown into a challenging smile as Sylk continued, talking about how she was susceptible to various rules. "Interesting... Let's see how you fare when it comes to commanding others. "

Her eyebrow raised when Sylk mentioned that she ought to remove her clothing to get ready for the massage. "Very well. I suppose there's no need for modesty between two Neo-Shogun women such as ourselves, is there? " she laughed, accepting the towel. The general sat down upon the table and removed her armor a piece at a time, until all that was left was the green, leather-texture bikini she wore beneath it. She lay down on her breasts, squishing them beneath her chest and the table, while she unstrapped her wrap-around bra. Finally, she lay the towel over herself and then raised one leg slightly to pull off the briefs. "There. I'm assuming it's fine if I keep the eyepatch, " she joked.

"If you're looking for a place to start, my back is always giving me problems," the general suggested, perhaps alluding again to the strain of having such large breasts. "In a battle some time ago, I fell and injured my back rather severely... The injury still pains me from time to time." Or not. Yasu had draped the towel over only her lower body, allowing Sylk to see her distinctively broad back, which was only slightly leaner than the man's she'd looked at earlier. Scars crisscrossed her body all over, but it didn't seem as though her back was particularly affected.

TARGET: Yasu
Relaxation vs. Excitement: 25% (relaxed)
Indifference vs. Arousal: 25% (mildly aroused)
Chi Build Up Across Body: 1325% (heavily restricted flow)
N/A

--MASSAGE 3, START!--
Sylk slyly grinned at the comment of modesty. No need for modesty hmm? Does that mean i should strip down too? even though I'm wearing so little already~ She teased playfully as she looked over Yasu's well chiseled body to get an idea of what she was working with. Of course that wouldn't be very professional, and i somehow doubt that would result in a massage hmmhmmhmm.

At the mention of the back problems, Sylk nodded deciding to start with that. After all if it was causing some long term problems it probably had a lot of tension and unresolved knots. Well if it's causing you as much trouble as you say, i may have to bring in my assistant to help take care of it thoroughly. The spider mused. As she moved over towards Yasu's right side, Sylk snapped her fingers and in only a moment another figure seemed to appear from the shadows on Yasu's left.

Oh but don't worry, she's fully qualified, after all... The spider's reassuring tone paused for a moment, only to have two voices speaking in what would seem like surround sound. She's me, hmmhmmhmm. Let's get started, shall we?

The twin Sylks stood at either side of the general's well formed body, as they strategically began to place their hands. Each spider placed two hands on her lower back, upper back, and then the corresponding shoulder.

I'm going to gauge just how tense your muscles are with this. Since you mentioned the back pain, I'm going to focus on the upper and lower first. I'm going to use a lot of pressure to work out any major kinks at the start... but I'm sure a strong, independent woman such as yourself can handle it, hmm?

Sylk gave the General a moment to let the remark sink in, before she began to work her fingers skillfully into her client's flesh.

Summary:

100% lower back
100% upper back
50% left shoulder
50% right shoulder
"Wear whatever you want," Yasu answered with a small shrug. Her interest came back when Sylk summoned a duplicate of herself; it looked like amazement mixed with some small amount of aggravation. "You're like that summoner, Dee. She's also fond of multiplying her numbers. I just hope that you make better use of yours than she does hers."

"Strong, yes. Independent, no. There is no room for independence in the Shogun's great army. We pride ourselves onnnnnnrg-!" she grunted, her body flexing stiffly in pain as both her upper and lower back were pressed in. Something popped, but it seemed like once it did, the pain left left her face. As if it hadn't happened, she closed her good eye and continued speaking. "-Our ability to place our lives in the hands of our fellow soldiers. Each soldier must trust the others implicitly. Of course, it is also important that you strive to earn the respect of others. We are not blinded by our oaths, after all."

Yasu turned out to be rather unaccustomed to conversation. It seemed like even in the privacy of the massage tent, she was mostly focused on the army and its goals.

Relaxation vs. Excitement: 35% (relaxed)
Chi Build Up Across Body: 1025% (heavily restricted flow)
Upper back: 0%
Left shoulder: 25%
Right shoulder: 25%
Small of back: 0%
Left buttock: 100%
Right buttock: 100%

Consciousness: 60% (tensed)
Upon hearing her customers first comment, Sylk chuckled lightly to herself in response. Oh, this isn't something I do often. I save this for special occasions only, but I can assure you when I do she's every bit as good as I am~

Working diligently to clear away as much blockage as she could from the start, Sylk just listened to Yasu's following remark, realizing she had made a bit of error in her initial judgement of the powerful woman laying before her.

Mmmm, I suppose that makes sense. The spider mused at Yasu's view on shogun life, comparing it to her own general way of living. I guess I was just clouded by my usual solo work, and the fact you seem like a woman who can take care of herself just fine, hmmhmmhmm. I hope I didn't offend you~ She chimed, as her fingers delicately began to move along the tightly muscled body once more.

The touch of the twin spiders began to travel up the back of General Yasu, a hand from each one resting near her neck as the rest traveled along each of her well toned arms. The spider's worked their magic as though both bodies were one, gently working out the remaining kinks of her upper body with high precision strokes and pressure.

Now I'm going to finish the upper body before working my way down but before I do... The arachnids gazed traced Yasu's spine before resting upon her waist with a mischievous grin. Some of the more... sensitive areas have quite a bit of strain and tenseness to them.

She leaned in closer to her customers ear, lowering her voice as she did. Shall I take care of... Everywhere~? Her words were soft, a hint of curiosity as to the response. She wouldn't take the general as one to be flustered by a bit of professional contact, but she had seen stranger things in life. Her many fingers gently worked the tension away in Yasu's arms as she awaited any sort of retort, paying some extra attention to her client's own hands with a delicate touch.

Summary:
Left shoulder: 25%
Left Upper Arm: 25%
Left Hand: 50%
Right shoulder: 25%
Right Forearm: 25%
Right Hand: 50%
"She's every bit as good... You mean Dee? Oh, wait, the clone. I understand," the first general muttered, tripping over the pronouns. "As for my aptitude for team-work, it's an understandable mistake. I worked for a long time as a samurai, then later as a ronin... It was the lifestyle of a loner, aimless and violent. I still carry the word in my name because the ronin nature is at times inseparable from my character. In reality, however, I am once again a samurai in the service of a shogun. As such, I never truly fight alone."

Despite all of her talking, Yasu seemed really relaxed now; having all of those hands caress the more basic and less sensitive areas of her body was nearly putting her to sleep. Her one good eye began to draw closed as Sylk continued talking, performing what turned out to be a nearly hypnotic massage thanks to the lightness and thoroughness of the touch.

When Sylk leaned in and whispered to her in an intimate way, she surprisingly remained a little out of it, showing little emotional response. Looking back sleepily, she kept her cheek against the flat of the bed and replied: "Yes, please. Get everywhere," she encouraged Sylk, then shut her eye.

Relaxation vs. Excitement: 15% (super relaxed)
Chi Build Up Across Body: 725% (restricted flow)
MALFUNCTION
Consciousness: 30% (dreamy)
Doing a thorough run solely over the upper body for the massage so far, Sylk decided it was only fair that she finally give some intention to the lower half. Sylks fingers trailed from each area she was working on, and worked their way to Yasu's back, gently traveling down her spine. Upon her hands reaching the towel, both spiders looked up to each other with a grin, before slowly walking towards the generals feet.

Each of them took a small bottle, lathering a light body oil onto their many hands, before placing it back on the table. "I do hope your not ticklish" She mused, as the twin navis each took a foot and went to work, massaging each and every fiber. 2 hands on each, let the other four slowly travel up each leg. Stroking, rubbing, kneading and caressing every inch of skin as they moved. One from each arachnid stayed at the calf giving it more attention, as the rest slowly slid up the generals thigh from the back and each side.

With a sly grin, the two Sylks looked to each other once more. " Everything it is, then~"

With little warning two of each spider's hands disappeared beneath the towels as the grin turned to one of amusement, her hands firmly gripping the general's derriere. Of course she tried to stay professional by getting to work right away, playing it off as part of the technique. " Oh my, I'm surprised at how much tension there is. So firm too." She chimed, as her fingered worked deep into the tissue. " your body really is like an artistic masterpiece, sculpted by you're hard work." Getting another large handful as she continued to work out the tension.

"I can tell how much effort you put in with every knot i take out, hmmhmmhmm."

Summary:
Left buttock: 50%
Left thigh: 25%
Left Calf: 25%
Left foot: 50%
Right buttock: 50%
Right thigh: 25%
Right Calf: 25%
Right foot: 50%
The general was thankfully not ticklish. She was looking sleeper and sleepier as Sylk continued up her legs gently. Just as she had nearly drifted off to sleep, she felt Sylk start kneeding her butt with massage oil. She nearly bolted upright, which would have been a mistake; her towel was already displaced by the added mass of Sylk's hands and any more was going to have it off and on the floor. Instead, she slapped herself back down onto the table. "You sound like you've been talking to that soldier of mine. I do have an excellent body honed by extensive training, yes, but there is no need for flattery," she scolded. She sure didn't look displeased, however, which was rare for her. "And when you're right, you're right... I really did need this," she sighed. She seemed to be getting pretty at ease with having her butt massaged.

"That said, it would probably be best if nobody around the camp knew you were doing this," and coughed, then lay her head back down. "But we are both women, there's nothing wrong with this sort of treatment. That Mafioso trained you well... Your technique is top notch." Apparently Yasu had bought the excuse easily enough.

Relaxation vs. Excitement: 40% (restful)
Chi Buildup Across Body: 525% blockage (restricted flow)
Left thigh: 75%
Left calf: 25%
Right thigh: 75%
Right calf: 25%
Consciousness: 30% (dreamy)
Curiosity was one of Sylk's biggest flaws, fighting the temptation to get a better look at what was beneath the towel as she worked. Still the spider was plagued with a sense of professionalism, much to her dismay. Sylk wondered whether her personal code of getting any job done well, and done right was a bit of a buzz kill sometimes. Until she remembered where her hands were that is, causing her to hold back a bit of a giggle.

"Mmmm, I'm just giving credit where credit is due. Its not often one gets to experience such a thing with their own hands you know~" The spider was quick to retort, as she began to change the positioning of her hands. A strong build in in her thighs caused her to draw more attention as she added two more busy sets of fingers to each leg. With such a muscles exterior she decided to soften it up a bit, switching to a method akin to chopping opposed to just simple strokes. While not as sensual, it was quite effective at getting a job done.

" Mmm perhaps you're right. Jealousy can be a terrible thing after all, hmm? I can only imagine what some of those soldiers would think." Sylk added, her own curiosity beginning to trail off at the thought. At the last of Yasu's words however, Sylk couldn't hold back the soft chuckle in her throat. "Oh? Well thank you~ Now what was that you said about flattery earlier? hmmhmmhmm

Summary:

Left thigh: 75%
Left calf: 25%
Right thigh: 75%
Right calf: 25%