Guest's Tents (Meridian)

Yasu smirked and closed her good eye, letting out a small laugh. "Touche, Subordinate Sylk. Remember not to spread around news of your talents too heavily. It is a good skill to have, but our soldiers and girls are pampered enough as is... I wouldn't be indulging, but as you've pointed out, it was really long overdue," she chuckled.

The thumping on her meaty thighs kept her pretty well awake now. "I may wish to call upon your talents again in the near future. There's another client in our army who desperately needs this kind of treatment, and I could hardly entrust her care to anyone but a trusted ally," the first general explained. Time was running short on the current massage as was. The first general now seemed so comfortable with it that she wasn't thinking about where Sylk's hands were any more.

Relaxation vs. Excitement: 50% (mild)
Indifference vs. Arousal: 60% (aroused)
Chi Blockage Across Body: 275% (good flow)
Everywhere you massaged is 0% now don't make me type it
Consciousness: 40% (cozy)
Sylk paused for a moment, after removing her hands from Yasu's lower body, looking her over with curiosity upon finishing up the general area. " Mmm fair enough. While i would love to use my skills, i do fear that the demand and over all work would be overwhelming if i did let it leak out. There's only so much i can do on my own, after all." She added as her attention slowly drawing back to the general's arms, wondering if they needed a bit more attention.

Using a touch more of the oil, Sylk once more placed her delicate fingers to work on her clients arms as more of a precaution than anything else as she was unsure where else the build up could lay. " Just going to do a bit of a touch up, with the little time we have left." Giving her a bit of a heads up as she went right to work, this time focusing more on the forearm and upper arm.

" I'd be glad to assist if you feel that I'm best suited for the task though. Especially if they're as sore and stiff as your body was, I couldn't possibly turn them down. I'll give them my attention to the fullest, just let me know when you need me.

Summary:

Left Upper Arm: 75%
Left Forearm: 50%
Left Hand: 25%

Right Upper Arm: 75%
Right Forearm: 50%
Right Hand: 25%
"There's a very important supporter of the Neo-Shogun Army; her name is Hime," Yasu explained, closing her eye and letting Sylk do her work. The name came out "Hee-may." "I think she could very much benefit from this sort of experience, but I couldn't entrust her care to anyone but the most competent of the Neo-Shogun's officers. I think you might be suited for it, but unfortunately... she's not presently in the base," she sighed. Oddly, the sentence came out with some hesitation, as if the First General had thought up a lie on the spot. It didn't seem like she had much reason to make anything up in this situation, though. "She's busy," the general corrected; that one didn't sound like a lie.

"At any rate, that will be sufficient, Sylk. Thank you for taking the time," Yasu finished, fixing the towel around herself quickly and rising to her feet. "Allow me to present your payment. ,"

Relaxation vs. Excitement: 40% (relaxed)
Indifference vs. Arousal: 50% (aroused)
Chi Blockage Across Body: 275% (good flow)
Everywhere you massaged is 0% now don't make me type it
Consciousness: 45% (cozy)

Quote (RATING)

Relaxation: C
Arousal: B
Chi: B+
Consciousness: B

Flat: 2500
Bonus: 750
Total: 3250

"Please accept these funds. It was very relaxing," she finished with a smile. "If you'll excuse me, I've got my own business to attend to. Please see Meridian about finishing up." The first general then dashed out of the tent like a ninja... Wearing only a massaging towel. That would likely give the men something to talk about for a while (although, really, wasn't a towel a little more conservative than her average clothing?).

Meridian peaked in; the strands of the left loop of her hair were frazzled everywhere, indicating that she may have nearly been beheaded by the First General's dash out of the tent. "Seems like she's in good spirits? You must have done pretty well! Remember, it's our job to spread these therapeutic techniques around as much as we can... I'm here giving them to you, even though we're on opposing factions, because everyone deserves a good massage! Don't be afraid to show off every now and then, hoohoo..." the mafioso giggled. "I've got business too, really, so I ought to go get going. The woes of working women!"

The navi left too... Leaving only Sylk and another navi that crawled out from behind the tent. It was the soldier from earlier. His face was covered in blood and he was stark naked, probably from the attack earlier; mercifully, his lower body was pressed against the ground, but his sculpted man ass was still more on display than it ought to be. "Suph... Subordinate Sylk... I've been watching... From the tent's opposite flap... I'm nearly... Fading, but I... Want you to have this," he gasped, then fell unconscious, leaving her a data packet. It became clear, looking from his expression of contentment and the pattern of the blood, that he'd been experiencing a tremendous nosebleed.

((Sylk gets 3250 zenny + SideBamboo1))
Sylk stretched as she received praise from her clients and teacher in turn, happily satisfied with he rown work in the matter. It was clear she had a knack for this kind of thing, and she certainly didn't mind the idea of continuing the practice in the future. She did wonder what kind of person this Hime would be, but before she could ask Yasu had already begun on her way. Miridian also seemed quick to leave, causing Sylk to let out a slight sigh, finally relaxing herself as her work was finally done.

"Eh?" Her attention swung around as the soldier from earlier struggled to drag himself over, taken aback by his current state. She has an idea to what he must have been doing, and her suspicions were confirmed a mere moment later. Collecting the nice little bonus he left, she turned with a slight wave.

"Rest in Peace, hehehe~" She chimed, as she left the tent and warped out of the area.
((Sylk gets 5 faction points, 14 Meridian FXP, and 11 Yasu FXP))