Topic titles suck.

"And again," Pianissimo whispered, standing up and sheathing his sword. "Shall we continue?"
"Very well," muttered Persephone softly as she sat down on her book and floated next to Pianissimo to look for more things to beat up.
ASK, AND YE MIGHT RECIEVE.
THIS IS ONE OF THOSE TIMES.

NinetailsA: 150 HP
NinetailsB: 150 HP
NinetailsC: 150 HP
NinetailsD: 150 HP
BagwormA: 150 HP
BagwormB: 150 HP
BagwormC: 150 HP
CactyA: 70 HP
CactyB: 70 HP
CactyC: 70 HP
CactyD: 70 HP
TubyA: 100 HP
TubyB: 100 HP

Terrain: 100% Sand

Persephone: 180 HP
Pianissimo: 160 HP

(In a hurry. I'll expand it later.)

(Suddenly! A magical expander did it for you!)

(Thanks, RS)

-IT'S TOTALLY SHOW TIME!-
-BATTLE 3-
-FIGHT IT OUT!-
((Post is lazy because I still have no motivation but I want to break my streak of not doing anything))

Pianissimo's eyes narrowed. "More of the same, I guess," he said, bringing up his chip selection. "Let's see..." he muttered, picking out a few. Flameline's still not powerful enough...unless...I silence things again. Then I can take of the trumpet things with relative ease as well. Then toss in an aquaneedle and fireburner, and Persephone should be able to take care of the rest. He sent the request, then looked up at the viruses. With any luck, this would be another easy fight.

Duke sent the chips within a few seconds. Pianissimo looked at them, a flameline, a widesword, an aquaneedle, and fireburner. Excellent.

Drawing his katana, Pianissimo turned to face Persephone. "Got anything to say?" he asked. After waiting a few seconds, he turned away, then slashed at the air. The sound rushed out of the area within half a second. Satisfied, Pianissimo resheathed his sword, then slammed his fist into the ground. A wall of flames sprang from the ground under the bagworms and rose to meet them.

Pianissimo turned away, running forward, then drawing his hand back behind his head and swinging it forward. Another series of flames shot from the space just in front of his fingers, moving towards the first three Cacty viruses. Well...that's an interesting graphics change, he thought, dashing towards the side and making his way towards the Tuby viruses. Three needles materialized in his hand, which he threw at the last Cacty as he passed.

Pianissimo came to a stop in front of the Tuby viruses, then drew his katana. Placing a hand against the blade, he watched as it began to glow blue and seemed to increase in breadth. He smirked, then whipped the blade through the air, cutting across the space where the trumpet-like viruses were.

1. Enjoy the Silence - +32 to attacks
2. Flameline Bagworms - 70x2 + 32 = 172 to each
3. FireBurner Cacties A-C - 50x2 + 32 = 132 to each
4. Aquaneedle CactyD - 20x3 + 32 = 92
5. Widesword Tubys - 80+32 = 112 each
"How the heck do these things multiply so easily?" muttered as Persephone counted the amount of enemies in front of them and sighed at the sudden increase of numbers, "You'd expect only those rabbit viruses of ACDC would multiply so easily..." She stood up on her book and turned towards Area as she started to speak to her Operator, "Got anything for me?"

"Hrm... Sure," Area replied and took out three chips of which two had just finished recharging, "I'm interested in going melee again. I've taken the time to read a document of Soryu's hand and noticed you used to excel in ranged offensive. Let's see if we can get you to excel in melee too." She slotted in the chips one-by-one while taking a sip from her drink, wondering how Persephone would handle the chips this time. "By the way... Previous battle went pretty good for a ranged offensive Navi using melee chips. What was up with that?"

Persephone jumped off her book, floating in mid-air, and started to go through the pages as symbols of the sword chips appeared on various pages. "I'm not sure... A second force assisting me as my other Immortals, I think... But Aranis isn't active. It's odd," Persephone said before she turned her head to Pianissimo and nodded at him to indicate she was ready and has nothing left to say.

But right before the wave of silence came over her and the book, she heard a voice shout at her from the book. "PERSEPHONE! IT'S ARANIS! SHE'S-" was all that was heard from Inazuma's voice before the silence struck Persephone. Figuring Aranis had recuperated, she shrugged it off and took a battle position while activating the chips.

Aranis, huh... Then she can get to work and provide me weapons for these chips, thought Persephone as she activated the chips by tapping the symbols in her book. A bright light erupted from the pages and, instead of her swords appearing, she noticed a figure slowly coming out of the book. Two white wings were visible, soon followed by two others pointed downwards, and attached to them was a female figure. What is this!? ARANIS!? shrieked Persephone in her mind as the woman similar to Aranis stared at the Navi. On her chest was a silver breast plate with a large golden cross in the middle while on her hands were silver gauntlets with similar golden crosses that shone with a brilliant light. A slight grin came from Aranis as she turned transparent and dove into Persephone's body, fusing their minds together. Who are you...? said Persephone calmly in her mind as she closed her eyes, knowing that a change would come just as the fusion with Celsius before.

Divinis, replied the voice calmly before Persephone's outfit changed to reflect her corresponding spirit.

Her gauntlets became silver, while the orb with the dark red energy within it became gold and had a silver cross floating in it. On the front, where the shoulder guards were connected, appeared a silver cross with a golden edge. You're really not making it hard for me to guess who you are, huh? muttered Persephone in her mind at the Immortal, We'll talk later about why you're here and the rules on entering my body all of a sudden.

It's not like we could talk it over first... replied Divinis quietly in Persephone's mind and sent out energy towards the cross in Persephone's left gauntlet from which a wide beam of light came. With her right hand, she grabbed it out of the air and held it out like a sword as it changed into a sharp blade.

This is more like it, she thought with a grin on her face and swung the sword of light once as four transparent wings appeared floating closely to her back. Quickly she flew through the silenced air, the beating of the wings and the air flowing over the ground entirely soundless. The book remained floating from where she was before, some symbols glowing and keeping the gate to her own world open so Divinis could remain fused with Persephone. Reaching the group of enemies she swung out her sword in a horizontal motion and seized her movement as Divinis' voice shouted a command in her mind.

Wings of the Seraphim! Divinis shouted and two extra wings appeared on Persephone's boots, granting her the speed to go somewhere unseen and incredibly fast.

Some sand flew up as Persephone disappeared from sight and reappeared at the back of the Ninetails viruses. Once again she swung her sword out at them in a horizontal motion, trying to get as many as she could in a single slash of the sword. She knew the sword was wide, but not wide enough to get them all and as she spinned around she swung her sword at the enemies again. That ought to do it... she muttered to herself and glanced at Pianissimo.

1. WideSword [80 DMG; Multiple Uses; Wide Range; Melee.] @ Ninetails Group
2. AreaGrab [Teleport Elsewhere On The Field.] Behind Ninetails Group
3. WideSword [80 DMG; Multiple Uses; Wide Range; Melee.] @ Ninetails Group
4. WideSword [80 DMG; Multiple Uses; Wide Range; Melee.] @ Ninetails Group
One Ninetales remains.

NinetailsA: DELETED
NinetailsB: DELETED
NinetailsC: DELETED
NinetailsD: 70 HP
BagwormA: DELETED
BagwormB: DELETED
BagwormC: DELETED
CactyA: DELETED
CactyB: DELETED
CactyC: DELETED
CactyD: DELETED
TubyA: DELETED
TubyB: DELETED

Terrain: 40% Sand. 60% Glass

((I don't really think I did this post justice, but it's late and it's been nine days, so I don't care.))

"We missed one," Pianissimo muttered, slightly disappointed. After that whole barrage of attacks, one virus had slipped away from death. One single virus. You should've run, he thought, as though the remaining virus could hear it. He turned back to Persephone, wondering if he should lay claim to this one, but in the end, he decided it didn't matter anyway.

"Should I send any chips?" Duke asked.

"No, don't bother," he said after a few seconds. The eyepieces of his helmet dimmed, almost to the point where there was no light emitted at all. His eyes were still visible, but he had closed them. "It's just one virus. I don't need chips. Not this time. This time...I'm just going to cut it to pieces." He opened his eyes again. The eyepieces flashed. Pianissimo took a step back, then another as his body was cast into shadow. He brought his sword behind him...and promptly disappeared.

Anyone watching would have only had a few seconds to register what had just happened before Pianissimo reappeared shot through the air over the ninetails, slashing as he moved. He did a flip in midair just before landing, then promptly turned around and cut through the air around the virus again. He did so a second, then a third time, leaving a triangle pattern burned black in the air for a second, then finally jumped back.

Skidding to a halt approximately twenty feet away, Pianissimo brought the katana behind him again and twisted the blade approximately 90 degrees. He broke into a run, dragging the blade against the ground for a second before stopping and crouching Kicking off the ground, he lunged forward once again, cleaved the air in two as he reached the fox virus, then skidded to a halt a good distance away on the other side, landing in a kneeling position with his sword arm flung to the side.

1. Cloak and Dagger (teleport, 90 damage)
2. Normal attack (8)
3. Normal attack (8)
4. Normal attack (8)
*Swordplay: dodge
5. Silencer (120)
Persephone's right eye twitched slightly as she realized one of the enemies she had targetted remained and glared at her gauntlets that had changed color. It remained silent for a bit before as colors slowly faded away to their usual colors. "OH NO YOU DON'T!" shouted Persephone and slammed her right hand into the jewel of the left gauntlet, ripping Divinis out of it and placed her down in front of herself. With a quick motion she pointed at the remaining enemy and continued to shout, "WHAT DO YOU CALL THAT!? IS THIS YOUR POWER!?"

Divinis looked around and waved her arms up and down frantically as she shouted back, "I-I don't know what happened! It w-was a malfunction! Really! I have t-to get used to this change!"

"...MALFUNCTION!?" shrieked Persephone and thrust her fist at Divinis, but her target suddenly disappeared in front of her eyes. She blinked slightly with her arm still stretched out and muttered softly, "Is this another of your malfunctions...?" She took her arm back and floated towards her book slowly, her eyes half opened because of her annoyance. The book had already closed itself again due to the disappearance of the link between Persephone and Divinis. Softly she tapped with the back of her hand against the book's cover and spoke at her Immortals, "OK. What is going on...?"

Voices came from the book as all the Immortals wanted to reply at the same time. "No, let me handle it." "I want to talk to my little Persephone!" "GET BACK YOU!" "..." "She'll take care of it herself." "Be nicer, Celsius!" "Lower that middle finger right now!" "I'll just handle it while you kids play..." The pages of the book swung open and ended on a page with a red emblem on it that started to light up as the voice of Drackyre came.

"These changes in our world have not come without a price," said Drackyre with a serious tone, "You are still bound by the laws in that world and as such you can only control your own energy entirely. Our energy, when we are in that world, can go haywire and send us back immediately. And you do realize, Persephone, that without us you're nothing..."

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING NOTHING!?" shouted Persephone as she shook the book around, "ARE YOU CLAIMING I'M WEAK!?"

"NO NO NO!" shouted Drackyre in a futile attempt to calm down Persephone and got an idea. While Persephone was still shaking around her book, Drackyre shouted at Area instead. "CHECK VIDEO ENTITY.MPG! WE'LL KEEP HER IN CONTROL!"

"Entity? You mean Soryu left videos with Persephone...?" muttered Area as she looked at the screen, noticing Pianissimo had already gone into the fight, "She won't have to do much. Look over there." And with those words she decided to check on the video.

"What?" asked Persephone out of nowhere and looked at the once remaining enemy and held her hands out towards it, "AH COME ON! HE WAS ALREADY AT IT!?" She raised her knee and leg before delivering a swift kick to the cover of the book. Still floating in the air, she sat down in a lotus position and looked at Pianissimo. "Now I don't feel like doing anything..."

It remained quiet around Persephone and the book before Drackyre's voice came again. "Want some tea?" he asked and opened a small portal in the page through which Persephone could hold her hand. The annoyed Navi muttered at herself and held her hand into the hole and took out an oriental-designed tea cup with green tea in it. Still muttering she took a sip of it and glanced at Pianissimo, almost as if she was studying his moves.

1 - 4. Nothing; Pianissimo can handle it.
((Modlocked until further notice.))

The lone Ninetails isn't able to put up much of a fight as Pianissimo flays the virus while dodging it's pitiful counter.

Persephone takes a break, and lets Pianissimo do the dirty work.

NinetailsA: DELETED
NinetailsB: DELETED
NinetailsC: DELETED
NinetailsD: DELETED
BagwormA: DELETED
BagwormB: DELETED
BagwormC: DELETED
CactyA: DELETED
CactyB: DELETED
CactyC: DELETED
CactyD: DELETED
TubyA: DELETED
TubyB: DELETED

Victory!

Pisnissimo: WoodTower1, 1250 Zenny

Persephone: Varitail1, 1250 Zenny

FXP: 4 Each (3 static, 1 teamwork)
Pianissimo stood up and sheathed his katana, looking back at Persephone. The hell? Are you drinking tea in the middle of a battle? he thought, glaring at his teammate for a few seconds before shaking his head.

((Battle 4))
"Persephone," Area's voice came as she tapped some buttons after checking the video Drackyre had notified her of, "Your power is not on its maximum capacity..." She slid through various windows with data on Persephone and then closed them all as her Navi started to speak.

But before that, she sighed and gave the tea cup back to Drackyre. "Well, who's fault was it that we're broke?" she replied as she stood up, levitating closely above the ground, "STOP STUFFING YOUR FACE WITH THAT FOOD!" The annoyed Navi pointed at her Operator with a twitch in her right eye only to get a reply of Area sticking out her tongue.

"Either way... We're not broke at the moment so I'm going to hop down to Suitachi's and get an upgrade," she said as she sent a chip to Persephone, "And use that as defense if something pops out... You never know..."

"Divinis, what did she send?" asked Persephone as she looked over her shoulder as if she thought Divinis was standing there, "Anything good?"

"Don't ask me! I didn't get any data from that last chip, so it's not a power in my domain," shouted Divinis from the book.

"Oi," came a second voice from the book, "I got it. It's that magnet chip." A few electricity sparks came over the book's cover as the voice continued, "It sucks to be locked in here, y'know... You good for nothing."

"Shut up, Raikeito," Persephone said and nodded at the thought of using the Magbolt chip, "OK. We'll be fine here." She turned towards Area and gave her a thumbs up, only to find her Operator had already left. "Eh... So Pianissimo... You were saying?" she muttered as she glanced over to her companion.

(( Battle 4, yes; Going un-operated until Area returns. You know the gig. I'M TALKING TO YOU ON THE CHATROOM, FOR CHRIS'SAKES. ))
"I didn't say anything," Pianissimo muttered, rolling his eyes. The gesture, however, was lost under the red of his helmet's eyepieces.
"Raaaagh!" shouted Persephone wildly as Area had returned, waiting for the new upgrades, as she shook around her arms.

"Take it easy, demon's child..." Area muttered, the upgrades being sent automatically while also executing an extra file. "Also..." she muttered, causing Persephone to look up at her curiously, "Soryu left you a gift... For a power-hungry girl, it should be right for you."

"Huh?" Persephone said as a pillar of data came around her, blocking sight from reaching within the pillar. The data of her body and clothing came loose from each other and disappeared within the pillar. "HEY! THAT BELONGS THERE!" Persephone shouted as a large gaping hole appeared in her right arm after the clothing had been taken away. Eventually, she disappeared entirely and the pillar started to send new data into the pillar. Slowly she got built from scratch again, but larger and with an entirely different outfit. "What the..." she muttered and looked at the new clothing and the armor that had been attached to it, "Will this help...? Taller... Less clothing so I can move more..." She turned her head more downwards and her eyes widened up as she noticed her chest had grown too. "SORYU!" she shouted as the pillar broke and disappeared, leaving Persephone in her new outfit and body, "How are breasts efficient in a battle!?"

Area coughed as she heard Persephone's complaint and looked down at her down, then laughed softly. "You'll have to get used to it," said Area softly with a slight smile on her face.

"Raaagh!" she shouted loud and pointed at Pianissimo, "YOU! Let's continue! I need to test out this new body of mine!" She lifted one boot slowly, then kicked off against the ground and started to float as usual. Persephone crossed her arms, looking somewhat annoyed at this change but decided to just go along with it. At least... Soryu made it... she thought and glanced towards the way they were going.
Persephone made no more than 5 feet of progress before she and Pianissimo both heard the distinctive rasp of a blade being drawn. A Navi, clad in black armor with sword in hand, faded into view standing directly in Persephone's path, his invisibility vanishing. The Navi spoke in a smooth tenor as it took up a ready stance directly before Persephone,"Hold it right there."

"You move, we frag you." declared a second black-armored Navi in a beep bass voice, who materialized to the left of the first, similarly armed. A third materialized, this one female, and settled into a stance of her own to the right, but said nothing. None of their faces were visible behind the black face-guards of their helmets, but they still seemed nervous in a way.

"I'd listen to them, young lady." a fourth Navi, black robed and unarmed, said from behind the other three as he too faded into sight. His manner was oddly courteous, and his speech and tone confident.

The second Navi spoke again, with false bravado... "Is that da bitch?" ...prompting the female in the group to mutter something uncharitable to herself.

"I doubt it." The robed Navi responded as he looked Persephone over from head to toe.

"But we saw her shift..." The female Navi spoke at last... "And that's a hallmark of our target, is it not?"

"Indeed. You speak the truth...." The robed Navi trailed off. He finished inspecting Persephone, then spoke once more, his tone suddenly commanding "Your name, Navi."

They all completely ignored Pianissimo.

-----------
Summary
-----------

---Possible Hostiles---
Leader Navi: 500 (Far behind his subordinates.)
Armored Navi A: ??? (In front of Persephone, and between her and the Leader)
Armored Navi B: ??? (to the left of Armored Navi A)
Armored Navi C: ??? (to the right of Armored Navi A, and between Pianissimo and the Leader)

---Allies---

((Combat has not begun yet.))
"Excuse me...?" asked Persephone quietly as she glared at the one who had the nerve to call her a 'bitch'. No attention was given to the other question yet, but she turned to look at the rude one and started to speak to him. "A bitch...?" she said with a calm tone in her voice, "Don't compare me to yourself, one who takes orders from another."

Area sighed and already knew what was going to happen and she glanced at Duke. She turned off the audio receiver and bent towards Duke so she could talk to him in a whispering volume. "Get Pianissimo..." she whispered and glared at the screen of his PET slightly, "Out there..."

Back in the Net World, Persephone crossed her arms and kept staring at the three Navis in front of her, her interest in the 'leader' was minimal. "I take it you're hunting for someone. A criminal, I presume. Your reason to apprehend me is because I changed shape and outfit..." Persephone spoke calmly and slowly floated to a side, away from Pianissimo as to lure the full attention towards herself and get her companion out of their eyesight, "So if I'm correct... You have no business with him." She pointed at Pianissimo with her thumb as she held her hand over her shoulder and whispered to the Navis, "Correct...?" She lowered her hand and grinned slightly as she continued to speak, "Keep your swords away from him... OK?"

"Now," said Area as she looked at Duke and held up her own AreaGrab chip to indicate what she was planning.

(( Turn BREAK! ))
Pianissimo blinked as the navis appeared. Nothing's original anymore, I see, he thought, noting the black armor they wore. There was something else, other than the fact that he had gone completely ignored, that amused him, however. All three of them, somehow, seemed nervous. Some navis might not have noticed, but to Pianissimo, it was as though they were shuddering violently with fear from how easily he spotted it. The result was amusing to Pianissimo, but he showed nothing. He glanced at the leader. He could easily take the robed navi out, but was it wise at this point? Perhaps it was better to find out what they want. However... He glanced over at Persephone, who was...being Persephone. She doesn't seem willing to cooperate, so we may have to resort to force after all.

In the real world, Duke glanced over at Area as she leaned towards him. He nodded, indicating he understood, and typed a few commands on his PET. He reached into a pocket and pulled out a few battlechips.

A message flashed across the inside of Pianissimo's helmet. Pianissimo inclined his head about an inch, the only indication he would give that he understood. He glanced over at Persephone, who was slowly drifting away from him. How nice, he thought as Persephone asked the navis to leave him alone. It seemed a rather generous gesture on the surface, but she seemed to be trying both to draw attention to and away from him.

Just as Area gave the signal, Pianissimo felt an Areagrab and sword chip being sent. It was time. For a second, nothing happened. Then, without seeming even to move, Pianissimo was gone. Without a trace.

Seconds later, he reappeared behind the robed navi and dropped silently to the ground. He stood up and placed a hand on the navi's shoulder, then used the other hand to place the blade of his katana against his throat. The blade pulsed a faint azure as the sword chip activated.

You're the one they're after, you'll have to take it from here, Pianissimo thought, continuing to remain silent.

1. Areagrab behind LeaderNavi
2-5. Hold LeaderNavi hostage with sword chip.
"Swords, huh...? Melee fighters, huh...?" Persephone muttered softly as she held her index finger against her lower lip gently while looking at them. A small smile appeared on her face which then shifted into a grin as she spoke to them, "Do guys even stand a chance at a ranged fight?"

Area nodded to herself, also to Duke as Pianissimo had already gone to the target, and slotted the AreaGrab chip in the PET followed by another chip.

Without any movement or special effect, Persephone just plain disappeared from sight and reappeared in front of the robed Navi. Divinis, she said in her mind and the hilt of a dagger appeared on the gemstone that was located on her hip. With a soft tug she pulled the dagger out and, after flipping it around so the dagger point was directed downwards, held it out towards the robed Navi's abdomen. "I demand answers. From all of you," Persephone said and glared at the robed Navi from over her shoulder, "And you. Change your question. Start with 'Is your name' and then tell us the name of the Navi you're looking for." Quickly she turned her head around again, knowing the robed one was in Pianissimo's hands and also by herself, and shouted out at the armored Navis. "And you guys!" she started with a loud voice, "Throw down your swords! Unless you want to see this guy crippled on the floor! Yes, you heard that right! We won't delete him! As Navis we delete viruses without questions, but not other Navis!"

Area had placed the PET on the table and laughed quietly. "We're gonna get in so much trouble now," she said quietly.

1. AreaGrab [Teleport]
2-4. Hold Navi hostage together with Pianissimo.
A tense moment passed; then, of all things, the hostage... began to laugh? Indeed, the hooded Navi's form shook as the obvious nutcase, swords threatening his very existence, guffawed in the face of his captors. He raised his left arm, and made a shooing motion at the black armored sword Navis as he coughed to bring himself under control once again. They silently obeyed, sheathing their blades, stepping back, and vanishing from sight.

"Very well." The hooded Navi began, still amused, yet oddly calm, given his situation. "I will tell you what you wish to know if you agree to participate in a little game of chance... Otherwise, by all means, run me through if it will make you feel better, miss." He ended his statement with an impatient wave of his right hand, and a shrug.

-----------
Summary
-----------

---Possible Hostiles---
Leader Navi: 500 (He's nuts, obviously.) [Standing on Glass]

---Allies---
Persephone: 180 HP [Standing on Glass]
Pianissimo: 160 HP [Standing on Glass]

((Combat has not begun yet.))
"Not a calm leader at all..." Persephone said and lowered her dagger slightly while glaring at the leader Navi. The direction of her eyes slowly shifted from the Navi to Pianissimo and then back while remaining on her guard. "OK... But on two conditions... We demand proof that your subordinates are truly gone and if they're not, that they remain seen," she said and glanced at Pianissimo again, knowing she was pulling him into something that wasn't even asked to him in the first place. She sent a slight nod towards him in the hope she could show him she, kind of, knew what she was doing. "Second condition," she stated as she turned her eyes back at the robed Navi. A quick grin shone on her face and she lashed out with her dagger from top to bottom, but instead of aiming at the Navi she aimed at the robe the Navi was wearing, and shouted, "Show your face! Reveal who you are!" She spun the dagger around in her fingers a few times as she took a few steps away from him, knowing it was somewhat safe as Pianissimo was still holding his sword out, and spoke at him calmly, "Then we'll play your stupid game."
As Persephone lashed out, the leader managed a resigned "Very brash o--". The moment the dagger's blade made contact with the robe, the illusory image of the leader evaporated, stopping him mid-sentence, and leaving a Rook standing in it's place.

"My, that was unfortunate." The Navi's voice called out from somewhere nearby... "Well, no matter. You will prove very helpful in finding what I seek, regardless."

As the leader spoke, Swordys rose from the ground, ethereal swords in hand.

"It's a pity I never caught your names." The Navi paused to chuckle as yet more Swordies rose from the ground... When he continued, his tone was taunting; "Do put up a decent fight, would you? I'd very much like to catch the attention of the one I seek."

A force of no less than 18 Swordys stood ringing the two Navis and the Rook. They were arrayed in widely spread groups of 3, with a strange green Swordy with a tealish ethereal blade in the lead flanked by two of the traditional gray-colored swordies wielding purple blades. They stood there, staring at the Navis with hatefully bright eyes from their shadowed visors....

Then they raised their blades, and charged.

-----------
Summary
-----------

---Objects---
Rook: 500 [Iron Body]

---Enemies---
(Group 1) [Standing on Glass]
SwordyEX-A: 90
Swordy-A: 60
Swordy-B: 60

(Group 2) [Standing on Glass]
SwordyEX-B: 90