Midnight Snack

If you want me to be faster, your going to have to be quick with the downloads~ Now then. Lets start off with... The spider thought about her course of action for this battle, wondering what could best suit her given the enemies and terrain. She'd seen most of the virii before, but as far as what they could do she only recognized half. The others were defeated too quickly the last time to really make a huge impact. This caused her too assume they were no big deal. The terrain as always was a big factor for Sylk. She always loved turning the battle in her favor by taking advantage of where everything was located. While she loved to use it, she felt creating her full web here would just take more time than necessary. She had more than enough to work with already.

An elemental rage would do nicely, again. Same with the Elec Reel. this should deal with half of them, heehee~

Rei didnt bother to question his navi's judgment, he just nodded and sent the chip data into the PET. When it came to dealing with virii, she knew exactly what she was doing. Much like her last battle, as the elemental rage initiated it drew power from the grass beneath her feet, a green aura coating her body from head to toe. It faded as she began to concentrate the energy into her upper right hand as it prepared to launch forward. The beam of light made a powerful entry, as it barreled towards the two CanDevils with great haste.

Around the same time her upper left was gathering an electrical current; The same combination attack she was using against her last victims being reenacted to an extent once more. The current flickered and danced around her arms with more intensity every second as it approached maximum capacity. With a loud crackle, a golden bolt rushed the Needlers ferociously. Sylk looked forward to the explosion of electricity as it hopefully connected.

"Well, that takes care of two pairs. "

Well, obviously. Thats why i did it. Now be a dear, and give me my phoenix shot and a rope, would you? Again on command, Rei complied with the request, if for no other reason but to get Sylk to end her excursion quicker.

The flames of the phoenix ignited along Sylks middle arms, as her attention moved to the elmperors. She wondered if this would really work, seeing as they were fine standing upon the lava. However she wouldn't know until she tried. This was still her best bet, as far as she could tell. As the fires grew in size, she pulled back her arms, her claws twitching as though they were about to strike out at a target any moment. Instead of an enemy however, her sharp fingers swiped through the air in front of her body, making a slashing motion with each limb. The flames however, lept from her arms and joined together as they encroached on the lamp like enemies.

Of course she couldn't forget the last enemy that had been waiting around for her attention. Sylk wasted little time in drawing her lower right arm up to face the zemon, as she summoned up Silken threads to bind the virus from below. Each thread aimed to bind it down, and squeeze the life out of it once caught.

Sylk figured this would be enough to deal with her prey this time around, but would her luck hold true? That was her only concern this time.

Summary:

Passive: 20 hp casing

1) ElementalRage2 - (90 dmg wood (soil terrain) x2 terrain bonus + Line-Attack3 - Accuracy: A )@ CanDevilA, B

2) ElecReel1 - (80 elec, Spread 3 (sides and behind) - Accuracy: B) @ Needler A, B

3) Phoenixshot2 - (90 fire +10 same element bonus + Wide Attack - Accuracy: A) @ ElmperorA, B

4) Rope2 - (70 wood x2 terrain bonus + Hold, per turn, three turns - Accuracy: A)@ Zemon

Faced with a sizable enemy force, Sylk's operator complied silently as she ordered chips. Her attack began with ElementalRage, the wood-ified attack tearing through one of the CanDevils before it could react as the other one narrowly escaped being engulfed. As she used the first chip, she was also charging a followup attack in another arm. The ensuing burst of powerful electricity shot out at the Needlers, but one was just taking off into the air and avoided the hectic spread of electricity.

As Sylk prepared to use her next attack on the virus group, the flying Needler attempted to fire needles at her. Two of the projectiles hit and dealt minimal damage to her armor. The Navi returned the damage tenfold with her PhoenixShot, swiping the air and sending a mobile blaze at the Elemperors. Being somewhat immobile, avoiding the attack was impossible and they were promptly given a taste of their own fiery medicine. Sylk then attempted to ensnare and defeat the Zemon, but the virus disappeared as she attacked and appeared beside her. She reacted well, but the virus's quick double slash managed to land glancing blows on her that broke her armor and dealt damage (10).

Having cheated deletion due to blind luck, the remaining CanDevil summoned up a Candle behind itself which flickered violently but did nothing else.

-- ENEMIES --
Elmperor A: DELETED
Elmperor B: DELETED
CanDevil A: DELETED
CanDevil B: 120HP (Soil)
-Candle: 60HP (Behind CanDevil B, Soil)
Needler A: 70 HP (Grass)
Needler B: DELETED
Zemon: 100 HP (Grass, near Sylk)

-- NAVIGATOR --
Sylk: 130 HP (Grass)

-- TERRAIN --
10% Lava (Patches on Soil)
30% Soil (Roadway through Grass)
60% Grass (Everywhere else)
The surprise strike from the Zemon caught Sylk off guard and destroyed her armor. The following strike however, with nothing to protect her, nicked one of the spiders arms. While the damage was minimal, it was enough of a would for the blood to escape her flesh. Running a claw along the wound, it became died in crimson before Sylk licked it off herself. Her attention was given completely to the virus which damaged her.

So, you think you can get away with striking me, hmm? Sylks eyes narrowed as she shifted in the direction of the Zemon, her body poised to strike. I'll have you restore me with your life~ Now, come here!

Her fangs snapped at her target, as her many arms moved to follow up in striking it to send it back after the chomp. Sylk figured her mighty jaws were more than enough to deal with this pest. Now she just had to deal with the rest of the group.

Sylk called down a piece of data from the PET, something Rei had loaded in after seeing just how well it had done in the last fight. Its large shape came into sight as the boomerang manifested itself fully, Sylk drawing it back getting it ready to fly. She built her strength for only a moment before sending it flying towards the CanDevil and its summoned object, aiming to cut right through it with the weapons sharp edge.

Once the boomerang had left her hands, Sylks body was becoming engulfed in fire. The flames surged and grew over time as the began to concentrate themselves around Sylks upper arm. Once the arm was completely covered, the spiders claw summoned up a fiery incarnation before the needler, which mimiced her own movements. With a fanged grin of satisfaction, she brought the blazing hand down upon the virus, aiming to delete it. While that should have been the last of her enemies, she waited around to see if there was anything else that needed some final "clean up" before leaving.

Summary: Turn Spilce

Passive: 20 HP Barrier

1) Blazing Fang - (take aim + 50 drain fire (x2 terrain bonus) + knockback + self slow - 3 TCD) @ Zemon

2) Boomerang1 - (60 wood (x2 terrain) + group attack (arc) - Accuracy: B ) @ CanDevilB + candle

3) Firehit1 - (60 fire (x2 terrain) + Impact + Double Attack - Accuracy: A) @ NeedlerA

4)???

Unfortunately for Sylk, just as she lunged towards her target, the Zemon acted upon its rare battle instinct, and leapt out of the way of the attack! However, the boomerang she manifested later cleaved clear through her intended target, and then some. The Needler had itself burnt to a well-done crisp, as well, as she brought down fiery death upon it. The Zemon chose to attack her now, but was deflected away by her armor.

-- ENEMIES --
CanDevil B: DELETED
Needler A: DELETED
Zemon: 100 HP (Grass, near Sylk)

-- NAVIGATOR --
Sylk: 130 HP (Grass) (10HP Casing) (1 action remaining)

-- TERRAIN --
20% Soil (Roadway through Grass)
70% Grass (Everywhere else)
You're starting to annoy me now. The spider spoke, glaring at the zemon as it managed to survive. Of course, she was still prepared for this. The fiery claw which she had used to dispatch the needler as still raring to go. Sylk drew back her arm bringing the manifestation towards her new target as she did. Her arm still ablaze, motioned to grab the air before her, which in turn caused the claw of flame to copy her action. It quickly tried to snatch the Zemon within its grasp, and aiming to crush it swiftly.

Sylk could only hope that this would be enough to defeat it this time.

summary:

4) Firehit1 double attack - (60 fire + 15 same element (x2 terrain) + Impact + Double Attack - Accuracy: A) @ Zemon

Sylk's final attack managed to catch the Zemon on Grass terrain, engulfing it in flames and finishing it off.

-- ENEMIES --
CanDevil B: DELETED
Needler A: DELETED
Zemon: DELETED

-- TERRAIN --
20% Soil (Roadway through Grass)
70% Grass (Everywhere else)

Battle 4 Complete!

-- NAVIGATOR --
Sylk: 130 HP (Grass) (10HP Casing)

Rewards: Needler1, 600z

ugh... that last one was quite annoying. They were still no match for me however, heehee. The spider smiled proudly, as she completely yet another round of battle with little effort, despite the somewhat agile enemies she had been facing lately.

"Does this mean we can go now?" Rei muttered, getting a little impatient. It's not like he had anything better to do, but that didn't mean he wanted to sit around all day murdering virii that were clearly beneath his navi's power.

Look, i already said I'll be done when i say I'm done, so you can just wait. I want to have some more fun~

With another heavy sigh, Rei could just watch as his Navi went further into the net.

[[Battle 5 ready]]
As Sylk continued through Yumland, the muddy terrain got harder to navigate through. The expedition was starting to seem like more trouble than it was worth, but eventually she came upon something that looked worthwhile. Four navis were fighting in the mud just ahead... looking closer, she could see two more figures lying in the mud face-first, although they were wriggling around.

Getting in closer, she was able to discern their appearances. Closest was a female navi of average height with cute but fairly unremarkable brown hair and red armor consisting of only gloves, boots, chest armor, and a very short plate skirt. She was carrying a tremendous halberd with surprising ease, but she was covered in mud and seemed to have been fighting for a long time already and was thus worn out. The two fingers lying nearby her wore the outfit of NeoShogun footsoldiers, dressed in simple tunics and yellow headbands, but both were bound in what looked like wooden medieval stocks.

On the other side was a woman wearing a much more conservative outfit with a brown mantle made of glistening metal, from which long blue capes hung. Gleaming silver guillotine blades lined every side of her outfit, attached to each cape. Not much was visible of her undersuit, but just looking at her legs through the wavering of the cape, Sylk saw that she was full figured and dressed in a blue navisuit. The woman's hair was long and white, rolled into an incredibly tight braid that trailed down her back. She was floating slightly above the mud and seemed to be entirely unscathed. Something large and brown was sticking out of the mud nearby them, but it was hard to make out what it was. Regardless, nobody seemed to be paying it any attention.

Two other figures stood at her side. Both appeared to be male and each was dressed in red robes with a wide-brimmed hat and white undersuit beneath. They had identical faces, each with a thin jaw and long nose. Both of them were carrying torches.

"Pebblewit! Throw down your arms and we will take you quietly along with your men. By continuing to fight you do nothing but expend ROT's resources and manpower. Come along, knave,"[color=blue][/color] the woman on the other side requested, sneering at the NeoShogun girl from her slightly elevated position. She said the word "rot" like it was some kind of organization.

The girl on the other side stuck out her tongue and brought back up her halberd, then sent a wave of fire across the ground that burned one of the torch-holders and ejected him from the net. Turning, the woman in red spotted Sylk and waved a hand. "Sorry to bother you, but I need help really badly! I was patrolling this area of the net when this woman and her goons attacked my men and me. I know you're probably busy, but I sure could use some help!" she begged, bowing earnestly. "I'd be willing to give you a reward if you help me out!"

"Ugh... Repulsive creature!"[color=blue][/color] the other woman scoffed, waving one hand towards Sylk. The hand glistened with about five silver rings, one on each finger like knuckles. "What mind could have conceived such an inadequate design as yourself? You too shall come with us, Spider! Hands above your head,"[color=blue][/color] she threatened, summoning a giant weapon into her hands that looked something like a double-headed battle axe, but with two flat and razor sharp blades. As she spoke, another of the torch-wielding men appeared, glaring at Sylk as the floating woman dictated orders to him in her shrill voice.

-- ENEMIES --
ROT Leader: 200 HP (floatshoes)
ROT Inquisitor A: 100 HP
ROT Inquisitor B: 100 HP

Lee: 180 HP
Neo-Shogun Footsoldier A: 25 HP (bound!)
Neo-Shogun Footsoldier B: 10 HP (bound!)

-- NAVIGATOR --
Sylk: 130 HP

-- TERRAIN --
100% Mud

--BATTLE 5 START!--
Sylk had inadvertently walked into the middle of someone's fight, and a quite filthy one at that it seemed. The muddy battlefield could definitely use some changes, she thought, as she looked onward at both sides of the participants. She heard one of the females call out to her, requesting her aid. Sylk was a bit torn by this, as although she would l0ove to battle, she knew nothing about why this was going on or if this would be a wise decision to intervene. That was of course until the other woman spoke her mind. Just the insult alone was enough to help Sylk pick an enemy for this fight. She had no intention of surrendering herself, nor would she let that stuck up broad insult her and get away with it.

Repulsive?! Just because you're too stuck up and ignorant to appreciate my unique design, doesn't give you the right to judge me. I'm going to have to punish you now! She called out in frustration toward the one clad in black, who seemed to enjoy barking orders. Sylk slowly shifted her gaze towards the red-armored navi. I'll gladly help you beat some sense into these troublesome pests. First however, how about we get you out of this mud. I have just the thing for this~

The spider grinned, somewhat relaxed in her stance as she raised her hand only to snap her fingers. The moment she did, threads and webbing spread out from where she stood. As the strands grouped up and intertwined, the whole area became covered in a giant spider web, completely blocking out the once muddy terrain that was beneath them. If nothing else, just getting their footing back would be a huge help.

If you can save your people, I would suggest doing so. I'll try to hold them off a bit, and maybe provide some support for you. The spider called to her temporary ally, as data from a chip began to form next to her. It's long slender shape came into focus, as the tip of the candle became engulfed in a flame. It's soothing warmth should provide some comfort to the weary troops she was now working with.

Of course, the moment the candle was set, the spider took off in an attempt to keep moving. If she was to draw the attention of the three visible enemies before her, she would prefer not to get focused and hit by all of their attacks. As she darted back and forth, a weapon similar to a rifle began to take form in her upper most arms. A holographic targeting system displayed over the barrel, as Sylk took aim at one of the lackeys. Her hands began to glow a bright red, as the spider focused her flames into the firing chamber. A quick beep sounded off as the gun locked on to its target, and as she slowly squeezed the trigger of the gun, and fiery blast shot forth from the barrel.

summary:

Passive: 20 hp casing.

1) Spider's web: grass stage, 3 TCD

2) Candle1 - (5hp regen to-all-allies, 100 hp, fire body.)

3) dodge

4)Markcannon1 + Fiery Personality - (70 dmg + imbue fire (x2 dmg terrain bonus) + Seeking + Lockon - Accuracy: A) @ ROT inquisitor A

"Insubordination? Can't say I'm surprised. You worthless ragamuffins are all alike in your ineptitude towards handling authority,"[color=blue][/color] the woman floating woman sighed, pressing two fingers to her temples and shaking her head wearily.

"Ah, good! I was worried you wouldn't stop to help, but it's great to have you with us. Together we'll beat the oversized cape off of that girl! By insulting us, she's only fired us up!" the NeoShogun girl roared, spinning her halberd above her head. Before she could charge, however, Sylk's words reminded her of something she'd forgotten. "... Oh right, haha! Silly me," she giggled, cutting lose her spearmen so they could help fight. The NeoShogun soldiers all seemed appreciative for Sylk's help and especially for her regenerative candle.

Sylk managed to set one of the inquisitors afire with her cannon while Lee spun her halberd in front of her and attacked the caped leader. Before Lee could close in, however, the woman swung her tremendous axe with surprising power, knocking the general over and breaking the weapon in two. Throwing away the blunt half, Lee got back to her feet quickly and faced the enemy. "... She's stronger than I expected," she admitted, holding one hand over the gash in her side. She then rolled to dodge a vicious blade, which the enemy navi shot from her cape at high speed. The blade circled around and hit one of Lee's allies.

The newly freed navis charged with the last of their spirit, ramming into the inquisitors with their spears. One hit seemed effective, taking out the enemy, but the other robed man was still standing. Growling, the man shoved his torch into the NS soldier's chest, sending him sprawling backwards. He then finished him off by drawing a leather whip from his side, then cracking it across his enemy's body. "Gawt one, ma'am!" he chuckled, slapping the whip against the ground.

"Excellent, Sir. Now, let's-!,"[color=blue][/color] the leader laughed in response, then grunted as Lee assaulted her with another charge, rapidly thrusting her half-spear towards her vital areas. "Stay down, cur!"[color=blue][/color] The general's weapon managed to break through the navi's barrier and bust off three good chunks of her mantle, sending the material flying. One loose flap still hung from the brown metal collar, but her skinsuited body was revealed otherwise. "Oh, you'll pay dearly for that!"[color=blue][/color]

"I'm amazed you took my Dragon Storm and you're still standing! How did you get so strong with such a bad attitude, I wonder?" Lee muttered through her clenched teeth.

Seeing a moment of distraction, the remaining inquisitor through a flaming bomb at Sylk, but she thankfully managed to dodge it. The projectile hit the ground and left a smoldering ash stain on the floor of the net.

-- ENEMIES --
ROT Leader: 200 HP (floatshoes) (1 hit shield) (Soil)
ROT Inquisitor A: DELETED
ROT Inquisitor B: 60 HP (Varitails 1)

Lee: 85 HP
Neo-Shogun Footsoldier A: 1 HP (Soil)
Neo-Shogun Footsoldier B: 1 HP

-- NAVIGATOR --
Sylk: 140 HP (20 HP Barrier)
Candle: 100 HP

-- TERRAIN --
85% Grass, 15% Soil
Having dealt with one of the arrogant navis, Sylk was quite pleased. there were only two left, and her teams number was doubling the enemies. It seemed like it would be all to easy. With her current silken weave undamaged, Sylk focused all her attention on dealing some damage this time around. Still feeling confident? We'll see how long that lasts~ She taunted, as her upper right arm began to glow an emerald green. Pointing in the general direction of the ROT leader, the threading of Sylk's web began to grow, shooting up from the ground beneath her. The threads surrounded from multiple angles as it attempted to bind her down, and crush her defenses. It would be a perfect set up for a follow up attack.

As if that were not enough, sylks left arm also began to glow a similar hue as she raised it up towards the both remaining enemies. As she did, webbing in a much larger area spread out from the ground and aimed to bind both navis to the floor, wilst squeezing the life from them hopefully.Sylk hoped that the much larger area of capture would solidify her attacks hitting, as the threads darted back and forth, aiming to wrap around its targets.

I won't let you escape my web, heeheehee~

As her words carried towards her would be victims, her body began to heat up as a small red aura began to engulf her. As the aura grew, a flame began to kick up around her as she charged up for fiery assault on her prey. The fire kicked up and danced around her, as she extended her claw-like hands towards her targets. The blazing crimson rushed forth from her being, as it began to shaped into something a little more recognizable. Bearing down on the ROT members was now a giant spider of flames, charging at them with full force to devour the unfortunate navis.

Now then, let's finish this!

With the final call, all of Sylks arms moved in front of her body, their placements forming into a circular motion. Taking in a deep breath the spider began to draw energy from her own web beneath her. The green energy traveled up from her feet, and flowed through her body, coming to a halt as it reached her hands. As she focused, Sylk compressed the energy into a circular form between her 6 palms, watching it grow the more power she forced into it. As it grew to a size larger than a basketball, the arachnids hands moved from the sides of the orb to its backside. With a slight grin, she thrust her open palms into the ball, sending forth a beam which barreled towards her targets with no mercy.

summary:

20 hp casing still active

1) Rope2 - ((70 wood + Hold) (x2 terrain bonus?) per turn, three turns - Accuracy: A) @ ROT leader

2) WhiteWeb1 - (40 + Snare x 3 targets - Accuracy: C) @ ROT leader, ROT inquisitor B

3) Phoenixshot2 - (90 fire + 10 same element bonus (x2 terrain bonus?) + Wide Attack - Accuracy: A) @ ROT leader, ROT inquisitor B

4) ElementalRage2 - (90 wood (x2 terrain bonus?), Line-Attack3 - Accuracy: A) @ ROT lead, ROT inquisitor B

The white-haired navi turned her head to Sylk and raised her eyebrows. "You're still here, Spider? I thought you'd crawled back into your scummy little burrow,"[color=blue][/color] she smirked; as Sylk brought up several tangles of web to bind the navi to the ground, she dodged smoothly to the left.

"Don't worry! We'll take her out together. Just give me a second to... POWER UP!" Lee cried out dramatically, throwing aside her halberd. Flames washed across her body and her hair briefly stuck straight up, as if propelled upward by a wind. A new spear quickly formed in her right hand and she dispelled the flames in a loud burst.

Gritting her teeth, the ROT leader slung forward a wide guillotine blade towards the navis, which spun mid-air. The attack first hit Lee's spinning halberd and was deflected; as it went for Sylk, she managed to escape damage through her own protective shielding. The Neo-Shogun soldiers charged towards the remaining ROT inquisitor to attack him, thrusting their spears. He lashed his whip and took out one, causing an EJO, but the other hit. Sylk then wrapped things up with several area-wide attacks.

The attacks did not spare the guillotine-caped navi either. Despite dodging the first web attack, her legs were caught by Sylk's second web assault. "A filthy attack from a filthy navi!"[color=blue][/color] she spat, struggling to free her legs. She moved out of the way, stopping one attack from hitting, but the fiery spider and beam both still hit their mark. When the smoke cleared, she was left kneeling on the ground, trapped by Sylk's web with disheveled hair and burnt clothing.

Lee turned to her ally with a thumbs up. "Good job, that took care of her!" she cheered, then looked up. Her eyes widened in surprise and she started running for Sylk. "Look out!" she called out, diving forward and tackling Sylk over, sending them both rolling into the grass. Just as they moved from the spot, a giant hammer came down and broke the floor of the net, generating a small shockwave.

Sitting up on Sylk's stomach, Lee shook her hair out of her eyes and smiled. "That was close! But now we've got her right where we want her. Personally I don't care a thing about her, so you should take this time to do what you want. Payback, that's what I say!" she exclaimed, pounding one gloved fist into the other and grinning. At the last second, she realized she was still on top of Sylk, then quickly drew herself upright.

"Ha... Yes... Why don't you, Pebblewit?"[color=blue][/color] the navi laughed through her teeth, then resumed panting and being restricted. Wouldn't she just jack out now unless she had a plan? The other remaining Neo-Shogun soldier remained silent, but looked towards Sylk with one eyebrow raised, seeing how she would continue.

-- ENEMIES --
ROT Leader: 1 HP (floatshoes) (snared) (grass)
ROT Inquisitor A: JACK OUT!
ROT Inquisitor B: JACK OUT!

Lee: 180 HP (cracked)
Neo-Shogun Footsoldier A: JACK OUT!
Neo-Shogun Footsoldier B: 6 HP (grass)

-- NAVIGATOR --
Sylk: 140 HP (cracked)
Candle: 100 HP (cracked)

-- TERRAIN --
40% Cracked, 45% Grass, 15% Soil
Sylk laughed as she slowly sat up, the beaten back opponent became helpless to her abilities, proving that she was more than the woman gave her credit for. Having roughed her up so much as it was, she felt a little more relaxed, as though the anger had left with her fiery assault and beam-like rage earlier. Despite the narrow escape, and the foul mouthed leader still spouting her nonsense, seeing it all while she was in that state just made Sylk want to laugh it off even more.

My dear, just doing this to her alone was fun enough for me~. The spider chirped as she stood facing Lee. As her feet stood upon the somewhat questionable panel, she made a note to move herself to more stable footing as she continued with what she was saying. While i could torment her and punish her more, don't you think it would be a bit agonizing for someone so stuck up... to be beaten, and then shown mercy by someone she claims is beneath her? heehee~ Sylk seemed rather amused, as her eyes shifted their focus to her captured prey, as her feet touched down on the familiar feel of her web once more.

I may sometimes follow my baser instincts but once my prey is completely helpless, where is the fun when they cant fight back? It's just needless violence, and its not like she is some random virus i have to dispose of. This wasn't my fight to begin with. So she is all yours, my armored friend. Sylk ended, gesturing to Lee as she did. As far as she was concerned, she already got her revenge by forcing her enemy to her knees, after acting so high and mighty.

Turn Splice:

passive 20 hp casing

1) tactical movement to grass panel

2) Prepare to dodge just in case

3) ???

4) ???

Lee nodded, placing her fists to the plate-skirt that hung at her hips. "That's a pretty good point... I don't especially want to finish her off either. It's just not the same fighting an opponent on uneven grounds!" she sighed, putting her large spear down at ease down by her side.

The ROT leader gave a smirk, then grabbed the cheeks of the undersuit that covered her body. Quickly, she pulled it down until an obsidian, metallic ring was visible at her neck. It looked almost like a collar, except it seemed to be embedded into her flesh. "It's not much fun fighting on an uneven level, is it? That's why I weakened myself down to your level for our fight... I see now that I underestimated you, but exceptionally pungent rubbish is still rubbish. The essence of Robespierre's organization is self-betterment; the strong only remain strong by testing their limits. If I used my full power against you it would mean nothing... Now I've sized you up. Pebblewits!"[color=blue][/color] she cackled again, then hoisted herself up on her axe-blade. With the sound of metal against metal, she vanished in a burst of steel blades.

"You think we used all of our power?! I wasn't even started!" Lee boasted, shaking her fist at the stream as it disappeared from the net. "Aaaw, darn it! She got away..." the general sighed, moving to help her subordinate stand. The two pressed their fists to their chests and bowed respectfully. "Thanks so much for your help against those guys, er... I don't think I got your name. I'm Lee, by the way... The Superbly Destructive Blazing Dynamo, Flame Samurai, Lee.EXE!" she announced.

"Well, I told you I'd give you whatever you wanted after it was over, so just name what you'd like. Within reason, of course... I don't have that much stuff I can just give you, but uh... Oh, I know! For starters, why don't you tell me your name? I can put in a good word with the Shogun for you!" Lee asked excitedly. "There's no way he wouldn't want a six-armed general!"

-- ENEMIES --
ROT Leader: JACK OUT!
ROT Inquisitor A: JACK OUT!
ROT Inquisitor B: JACK OUT!

Lee: 185 HP (cracked)
Neo-Shogun Footsoldier A: JACK OUT!
Neo-Shogun Footsoldier B: 11 HP (grass)

-- NAVIGATOR --
Sylk: 140 HP (grass) (20HP barrier)
Candle: 100 HP (cracked)

-- TERRAIN --
40% Cracked, 45% Grass, 15% Soil

--BATTLE 5 FINISHED!--

Get: 800z, 5 Lee FXP
Well, I suppose if what she was saying is true, it's a good thing we stopped. We don't know if it's true however. The spider said, letting out a sigh as she relaxed herself. With the fighting done, she finally felt at ease for the first time since she logged into the net. She had gotten her fill of the battles for now, and she was pleased. She slowly turned to face Lee with a smile as the navi introduced herself.

You can call me Sylk. I don't have any important title or anything, mind you, heehee~ It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Lee. Her mood was definitely more cheerful that it had been when she first showed up to this battle. Sylk pondered for a moment as Lee mentioned the reward, but nothing came to mind. Knowing her OP's current interest in work, a chip or zenny would both do nicely, but she couldn't think of anything off hand that would be appropriate.

I would probably say some zenny or a battlechip, but well... The spider paused for a moment, trying to come to a decision. Suddenly, an idea sparked in her head, as she looked slyly over at Lee. Tell me, Lee. What would YOU value my services as, hmmm? After all you were the one who hired me so to speak, and saw me in action. I'll let you decide. She wasn't sure what to expect, but on some level she felt she might be praised, boosting her eqo and maybe her feel more important about herself.

i will say though... I've never actually had someone say they would want me before though... She muttered to herself shyly. As she recomposed herself, she had another thought regarding what Lee had mentioned. What did you mean shogun and general? Can you explain this all a bit more to me?
"Alright, I'll give you some of my zenny. I'd give you more, but Yasu's ordering us to bring back supplies we gather on our patrols to help support our troops, so I have to hold on to some of it," she explained, handing over Sylk some zenny to make up for her troubles.

*Sylk got 600 zenny!*

"But trust me, we have opportunities for you to get a lot more than that inside the Neo-Shogun Army! See, I'm one of the generals in the army of a great shogun... whose name I just mentioned, as the owner of the army," she rambled somewhat, pressing her hands together in front of her lap. "The Shogun's cunning and charisma are enough to make anyone want to work for him, I think, but you'd have to judge that for yourself if you get to meet him. His dream is the unification of all of the net, allowing for an end to all of the factionalism and war. Unfortunately, right now we have to build up an army before we can begin any kind of real negotiations, so most of our efforts involve us generals going out and recruiting new members, looking for supplies and weaponry, that kind of thing."

The other weakened soldier whispered to Lee, apparently reminding her of some other engagement. "Oh right, I've got to get back to work! We've got to part ways for now, but if you're interested in applying for a position in our shogun's army, please send an e-mail to this address. When you do, we'll send you a recruitment mission you can take on and if results are satisfactory, we'll hire you!"

*Sylk got the e-mail link for NS Recruits! Send an e-mail here to apply...*

"I'm going to take off, but thanks again for your help... Oh, Sylk? Right!" she called out, then disappeared in a beam of red light along with her fellow Neo-Shogun soldier.
"So, does this mean you final-"

Rei was cut off immediately by the spider, knowing exactly what he was going to ask. What did i tell you? Ugh... you're lucky im in a good mood right now. Alright, we can leave. The spider sighed as she took on last look at the area.

She definitely had a love for the yumland net. Good memories, lovely scenery, and an ample source of food. It was like a home away from home for her. With a slight smile, a blue light shone around her as she dissipated from the net.