Killing Time

"Okay... some kind of weird wrestling match?" Majinman guessed, looking at the group of enemies, "I could jump in, guns ablazing, or sit here and watch... or do the shadow-type thing and hide while screwing with them." Majinman smirked. He rose off the ground and traveled up the valley, making his way to the top of the wall that emcompassed the ring. He moved back out of sight and summoned his two ghostly decoys forward, "Heh heh heh... this should be great. Wes, send me the Flameline and Sidebamboo. That should be all I need for now."

"Um... okay," Wes complied, not really sure what his navi was up to but figuring he was better off to just roll with it.

With that, Majinman was all set. He sent Hex and Vex, his two glowing minions, over the edge of the cliff. The floated down in the middle of the ring and began bobbing up and down in a circle above the Teddies' heads, in some sort of creepy jig. Then, one broke off from the maccabre display and moved over towards the Boomers, idling just above the pair. Majinman concentrated on the one that remained near the Teddies, sensing his decoy's position and targetted the Flameline's data just below it. This caused flames to leap up from the ground as if the little spirit had summoned the misfortune on its own. In a similar manner, Majinman used the Will O'Wisp now haunting the Boomers to approximate their location and this time activated his Sidebamboo. A small cluster of deadly green lances erupted from the ground, threatening to skewer anything in their immediate path.

Majinman continued sitting a short distance away from the cliff, smirking to himself at his ghostly antics. With him hidden back here, they shouldn't be able to tell where the attacks were being sent from and blame the assault on his harmless decoys. Not only that, but with him all the way up there, even if they did catch a glimpse of him, there was no way that they could launch a direct attack from this distance. He should be safe for now. In a few moments, he would sneak a peak over the edge to see what was left and finish off the survivors with a few pot shots.

((1.) Fly to top of cliffs
2.) Hide
*Will O'Wisp Entourage, Decoys x2, Scare/Mark each group
3.) Flameline, 70+15 Fire, TeddyA/B/C
4.) SideBamboo, 80 Wood+Piercing, BoomerA/B
5.) Keep hiding
6.) Keep hiding))
The Teddy kept on sparring, unsuspecting of the unwelcome intrusion that had just penetrated their perimeter. However, they stopped momentarily when they spotted the wispy forms of Hex and Vex looming just over their heads. Thinking they were fellow viruses, the Teddy greeted them in some sort of strange viral chattering. This was Majinman's cue to blast the group with healthy doses of flame, which hit two of the bear viruses. The last one managed to hop out of the way before the fire could touch it. Alerted to another presence, they began to hunt around for the source of the flame without success. The spectating Boomers threw their boomerangs around in panic, which never hit anything. Their lives were quickly ended by the SideBamboo chip.

TeddyA: 15HP [Rage! 2 Turns]
TeddyB: 15HP [Rage! 2 Turns]
TeddyC: 100HP
BoomerA: DELETED
BoomerB: DELETED

Terrain:
- 70% Soil (Ring)
- 2% Normal (Entrance)
- 31% Normal (Tall cliffs surrounding ring, 20ft up)
- 2% Normal (Exit, other side of ring)

MajinMan.EXE: 200HP (Hiding on Cliff) (Decoys on ground level)
Majinman snuck over to the edge of the cliff and took a look at what his strategy had done, "Heh, that totally worked," he smiled, seeing the remaining three viruses run around angrily, unable to find their assailant, "Guess its about time I made my appearance... not that it'll be any benefit to those three. Hey, Wes, let's try out that Elecreel chip. After that, give me two more chips, whatever you think will work best."

"Okay," Wes picked out the chip his navi had selected, then skimmed his collection for another two. He grabbed both Airstorm and Aquaneedle, thinking they would be good for picking off any remaining enemies and slotted them in as well, "You should be set."

Majinman stood up but held off on making any obvious attention getters. His first attack would work better if the enemies didn't see it coming. It'd be even better if they stayed close together. For that, he would use his Will O'Wisps. Each one flew in front of a rampaging Teddy to provoke it and then headed off towards the one level-headed virus. He hoped that would get the pair to run after the wisps and get in position right next to the unharmed virus. With things now hopefully in place, Majinman jumped off the cliff and floated out to the center of the valley, maintaining his high altitude. He focused on the Teddy with full health and dropped a small bolt of electricity from the sky. If it hit and the others were close, the electric current would spread from his intial target to the other viruses, finishing them off. Of course, in case that didn't happen, he had Wes send him some other chips to help pick the survivors off. At the very least, he'd need it for the one virus.

Majinman now took a look at the other two chips that he had had his netop select. An Airstorm and... "Oh, crap, an Aqua chip. Of course, I did tell you to choose whatever you thought would work best and this should let me finish off any straglers, so I guess I can't complain all that much."

"If you want, you can reorganize our chip folder," Wes offered, though his navi's complaints could get a little annoying.

"No, this line-ups been working for us so far, so keep it until we start screwing up," Majinman said, surprising Wes with what sounded like approval. Of course, Majinman didn't pay the conversation any furthur attention and went right back into his assault. He looked back at the enterance of the little stadium, silently calling forth three small whirlwinds, which dashed right for the center of the ring. Each one spun rapidly, trying to pull in whatever target it could find, meaning Majinman really didn't need to aim at all. Majinman then materialized three blue needles, which he clenched between his fingers. He quickly tried to pick out some targets and then threw his needles downwards. After that, he concentrated on dodging, though unless the Teddies could find something to throw at him, he figured he was pretty safe that high up.

"Say, Wes... do you realize that I just used lightning, wind, and rain, right? Do you know what that means?" Majinman asked, smirking.

"Oh no... please don't say something as stupid as that..." Wes said and slapped his forehead.

"Oh, yeah, I control the weather! I'm practically a diety! Someone start a religion and worship me," Majinman declared. Wes groaned. Where did all this kid's confidence come from?

((*Will O'Wisp Entourage, Decoy x2, try to lure Teddy A&B near TeddyC
1.) Take flight
2.) Elecreel1, 80 Elec, TeddyC/A/B
3.) Airstorm, 50x3+sucks in, anything left
4.) Aquaneedle1, 20x3 Aqua, anything left
5.) Dodge
6.) Dodge))
Majinman unleashed a very unusual thunderstorm upon the Teddy, causing them to fly out in rage. Unfortunately, their poor little claws were too short to catch the fire Navi in range, and they were quickly dispatched and taken care of.

TeddyA: DELETED
TeddyB: DELETED
TeddyC: DELETED
BoomerA: DELETED
BoomerB: DELETED

Terrain:
- 70% Soil (Ring)
- 2% Normal (Entrance)
- 31% Normal (Tall cliffs surrounding ring, 20ft up)
- 2% Normal (Exit, other side of ring)

MajinMan.EXE: 200HP

-BATTLE FOUR, VICTORY!!-

Rewards:
- [RageClaw1] Battlechip, lulz
- 720z
"Well that was easy," Majinman said, before moving out of the small arena and back into the main part of the net.

((Battle 5))
Majinman floated along at a fine pace, scouting out the lush greenery of Yumland for some more sparring. He came across a ring of stones, rather large in diameter. Inside the ring, the grass seemed more fertile and thick than the outside. Yet it looked trimmed, not wild, as if someone took the care to cut it every once in a while.

In the middle of the ring, two small child-sized figures sat on the ground, playing catch with a beach ball-like object. It didn't look like any ordinary ball, as it glowed and pulsed with a yellow tenacity, that exuded its presence, even at Majinman's distance.

The two figures seemed boy and girl, both dressed in simple clothing. They both had luminous yellow skin, wore woolly shirts and pants, and had grey-green hair. Their ears were pointed unusually, but other than that, they looked to be no more than children, playing happily with their ball. Their cheerful conversation could be heard for a bit.

"Here, Masa, catch it, catch it!" the girl said, holding the ball and making a feint of throwing it.
"Ah, Mune, you're fooling me! I know you are!" the boy retorted, putting up a fuss and looking upset.
"What's with the kids? I don't have to play with them, do I?" Majinman asked, "I mean, they're some kind of ompa-lumpa elf children. It's not like playing ball with them will really help me out."

"Masa... and Mune. Masamune? Isn't that some type of sword?" Wes said, thinking aloud.

"What, are you trying to sound smart or something?" Majinman sighed and slumped his shoulders, "Seriously, if this is some kind of history quiz, I'm bailing when their friends George and Washington show up."

"That's Netopian history while Masamune is Electopian," Wes corrected.

"Oh geez, we're doing a specific genre of history now? If you be a smartass like that, you'll never get a girlfriend! Seriously, knock it off!" Majinman shouted, throwing up his hands in exasperation.

Wes flinched. That seemed a little harsh, "All I'm saying is those kids might be some kind of magical swordsmithing pair of navi siblings. If you take the time to make friends with them, they might make you some sort of sweet, flaming sword of coolness that you'd normally need to trek through the Undernet and find some super-encrypted Mystery Data to get. Just don't ask for a Muramasa sword. That might be taken as an offense towards them."

"Why didn't you just say that to begin with, rather than sounding like some sort of college professor?" Majinman said. Wes's eye twitched a bit, though he decided to just bite his tongue rather than draw out this conversation any longer.

Majinman walked out into the yard the children were playing in and waved, "So, uh... what's up?"
The ball was still in Mune's hands when Majinman suddenly came up to the two and greeted them plainly. The two stopped their chattering, and began to survey this newcomer. What a strange creature, purple-skinned, red-haired. Horned, too, and pierced in the ears. Seen to be clothed in the most unusual way, the elf-like boy seemed to regard him with contempt and guarding, while the girl seemed much more accepting.

"Hi! Who are you, mister?" she greeted. "We're playing ball. Do you want to play with us?"

The boy seemed to be quite upset with this, scowling at the girl, but didn't say anything, waiting for the reply of this strange and uninvited guest.
"Sure. I'm Majinman.EXE. What are your names?" Majinman replied. While he had already heard what their names were, he didn't want them to know that he had been observing them from afar before approaching them. That might be a little creepy. Besides, the dude already seemed to be giving him the stink-eye, so he had to be careful not to offend him. The girl, on the other hand, didn't seem to mind him. He didn't like guys but he digged chicks, so he thought it was pretty awesome that the sentiment worked in reverse. Cool. A shame she wasn't older, though... but that would help him focus on his goal of getting some badass sword out of this without being distracted by... other things. As far as he could see, things were going good.

As far as Wes could see, things could be a lot better. Sure, Mune seemed to like Majinman, but what was up with Masa? Was he a sibling who was overprotective of his sister and was very selective with who he let hang out with her or was he a friend who had a crush on her and worried about the appearance of a possible rival? Given the pattern with their names and their similar appearance, it was probably the first option, which would probably be easier to deal with. Of course, there was always the possibility that it was both, which would be the worst-case scenario. Wes shivered at the thought. Either way, with as perverse as Majinman could be, it probably wouldn't be long until he said something offensive to Mune and instigated a fight with Masa. This could be bad, very bad, but there was nothing he could really do in this situation. Afterall, this situation required playground ettiquite, which wasn't really something he could provide as an adult. It was up to his navi and his child-like appearance to make something come of this situation, whatever that something was.
The girl-elf put a finger to her mouth and her eyes lingered around, as if she was contemplating on something. For a moment, her eyes focused sharply on Majinman, and it felt as if she was burning a hole through him with her glare alone, but the feeling was brief, and left as quickly as it came. "My name is Mune, and that," she pointed at the boy-elf scowling some ways away, "is Masa." She looked down at the ball in her hand, fussing awhile with it slightly. Then, she looked back up at Majinman, a smile still on her face.

"Are you sure you want to play with us, Mr. Majin? This game's kind of hard, even Masa can't play it good. He lost last time, but I got the ball last time, too. So I won last time!"

Meanwhile, looking around the circle of grass, it seemed that Masa was gone as soon as Majinman turned his head away. Where did he go?
The other one disappeared. Did he simply plug out or was he up to something? And if he was, was the girl in on it? Oh well, he should be able to handle whatever these two brats could throw at him. Besides, the agility and maneuverability his Omnishoes granted him should provide him with an edge for whatever sort of playground game these kids wanted to play, "It's fine. I'm actually pretty quick," he answered and then waited for the rules to be stated and the game to begin.
Mune seemed very happy at Majinman's statement, beaming wide. "That's good, Mr. Majin, we can play even better! Okay, here we go!" she said, then looked down at the glowing ball in her hand. Then, talking to it, she whispered, "Ready, Masa?" The ball pulsed its light in a sort of message, perhaps. Then, the ball exploded in a brilliant flash of light as she threw it up into the air. However, that was not all, as Mune herself changed. Standing up, she appeared to put on a few years of childhood and puberty all in the space of a few moments. A couple of feet, maturing face (and body, too, obviously noticed by Majinman) and a battle posture all transformed Mune into a different person.

Then, from a pouch at her side, she whipped out a knife, about as long as a hunting knife. Majinman watched the knife burst into a blue flame, evident that the knife was of his opposing element. The knife was held at a threatening angle as a smile crossed Mune's elvish visage. "Let's play, then. You're the outsider, so you get a turn first!" she said, twirling the knife around deftly between her fingers.

Mune: 100HP (In ring) (AquaKnife 6/6)

Terrain:
- 50% Grass (Inside of ring)
- 30% Normal (Stone ring)
- 20% Grass (Outside of ring)

MajinMan.EXE: 200HP

-BOSS BATTLE, FIGHT!!-
"Wait, the person who gets the ball gets some sort of adult power-up?" Majinman asked, "This seems kind of similar to how my body works. Suddenly, I don't feel so unique," Majinman looked his opponent up and down and smirked, "Of course... I'd feel bad about beating up a little girl. Now I don't have quite so many objections about getting... physical."

"Just watch out for her brother, wherever he is. Of course, there was only one ball, so I doubt he'll be as formidible as his sister, even if he does show up. Just watch out for sneak attacks," Wes looked over the enemy carefully. She had powered up, it seemed, yet her HP was only 100? That either meant she was very weak and was counting on her Aqua element weapon to take Majinman down, or she had her stats allocated in another area. Once again, the first possibility would be easier to deal with, "Anyway, she has a knife, meaning she'll be most dangerous in close range. Try to keep you distance, regardless of how badly you want to... get physical. Also, hold off on your wisps for now. I have a trick you might be able to pull off with them, but before that, let's see how she moves."

"Fine... you're really killing my buzz here, though," Majinman replied. Of course, his netop was probably right. He would hold off on using any of his big, special attacks for now, until he saw what he could do. That would mean he would have to refrain from using his break attack, though. He'd have to find some other way to nullify that knife. The simplest way would be to... "Oh yeah. Duh. Sheesh, why did I even think about it that hard?" Majinman lifted off the ground, getting an altitude of about 15 feet. At that height, he figured she couldn't hit him with the knife even if she jumped, "Okay, let's see what kind of tricks you have up your sleeves... or, preferably, in your bra."

"Was that your attempt at a pun? That was horrible... and kind of sexist," Wes said.

"Yeah, I know... I guess I could have said something like 'up your sleeves, all the way into your shirt' but I didn't think that flowed very well, plus anyone who was a little bit slow might not get what I was going for with that line," Majinman replied.

"You're giving this too much thought. Now, what chips do you want?" Wes asked.

"Most healthy young men give this subject a great deal of thought. You must just be weird, Wes," Majinman replied, grinning wide and chuckling, "Heh heh heh... Anyway, give me the blue hand, the sparkling ball, and... why not the targeting system? That should do it for a test run."

"You talking in code? Well, all right, I'll see what I can do," Wes figured Majinman didn't feel like opening up a private line to request the chips, yet didn't want Mune to hear what they were about to use and come up with a way to counter. Oh well, he could deal. The first two chips would do enough damage to take her down in one blow, if they connected, so Majinman must want to finish this quick. The last one was probably just to garentee a hit, if all else failed, "There you go."

"Great. You catch on quick," Majinman raised a hand, summoning a similarly shaped, blue apparation from the ground. The large fist took a swing at the mature navi that stood nearby, threatening to completely crush her with the blow. After that, Majinman grabbed a ball from seemingly thin air and chucked it at Mune, "Here's another ball for you to play with. Catch!" As it hit the ground, it burst open, sending a bright storm of sparks all around it in three separate explosions. As the attack died down, Majinman had to wonder if he should have turned his taunt into an innuendo. This one would have been a lot easier to weave but he really didn't need Wes getting on his case again, so it was probably just better to let it pass. Now, to fire his final attack for the round. Majinman formed a gun with his right hand, extending his index and middle fingers while keeping his thumb raised. The two fingers then fused and spread themselves out, into the form of a barrel. The nail on his thumb grew and widened, becoming mostly tranparent except for the rim and a pair of crosshairs that appeared over the nail. Majinman pointed his transformed hand at the ground below him and looking through the crosshairs at his target, fired.

"So are those three really the only chips you want?" Wes asked.

"Yeah, for now. Sure, I should be safe up here but she could always have some sort of trick to gain some distance or drag me back down. If that happened, that Aquaknife will be big trouble for me. I really need a Cross," Majinman sighed at his current lack of allies and then began to concentrated on aerial evasion. Wes was impressed. Normally his navi was overconfident but now he was actually giving his opponent some credit. It was a nice change though he had to wonder how long it would last.

((1.) Take flight
2.) MistConv, 100 Aqua, Mune
3.) Energybomb, 40x3, Mune
4.) Markcannon, 70+ lock-on, Mune
5.) Dodge
6.) Dodge))
Majinman's attacks seemed to have completely decimated the opposition on the ground when the misty fist and the explosion of the bomb collided all together, creating a haze of steam and smoke in the middle of the ring. Majinman hovered above the battlefield, half-confident in his ability to completely decimate his opposition. Yep, obviously a flawless victory...

Or perhaps not. "Masa!"

Majinman suddenly felt an incredible pain in his back, the blue blade of the AquaKnife seeping into his systems and doing a lot of damage. (60x2 Aqua) He barely had time to escape another attack, when he wrenched his flesh free of the sharp implement and fired his MarkCannon at the attacker. It was revealed to be... Masa?! Indeed, the boy-elf seemed to have sneaked up on him while he was left unguarded, and he, too was an adult. The glowing blade leaked blue of his blood as Masa dropped down onto the ground from the force of the cannon.

On the ground, the attacks on Mune seemed to have completely missed, except perhaps a bit of debris from the attacks Majinman had executed. Her AquaKnife was untainted, unlike her companion's, and she seemed to have done absolutely nothing but spectate. She leapt over gracefully to Masa, but kept her distance. She looked up at the grotesque purple Navi, and gave a smile and a thumbs-up. "Good shot, Mr. Majin! When I get the ball, usually Masa never gets hit."

Masa growled, feeling the wound on his chest where the MarkCannon had hit. His hand recoiled a bit, but he merely chuckled, getting up quickly. "Lucky shot," he shouted at Majinman. "Next time it won't be so easy."

Mune: 82HP (On ring) (AquaKnife 6/6)
Masa: 248HP (Outside ring) (AquaKnife 5/6)

Terrain:
- 20% Grass (Outside of ring)

MajinMan.EXE: 80HP
"Ugh... little bastard. Apparently I wasn't as on guard as I thought," Majinman grunted. With the wound being on his back, he couldn't even apply pressure to it to slow the bleeding.

"Well, looks like it can't be helped. Here's a heal," Wes said, slotting in their Recovery80, which patched up most of the gash. He accessed the situation. Mune had said something about how Masa normally didn't get hit. That might mean that he had a good bit of agility, which would also explain why he was able to land a hit on Majinman. If he was indeed agile and hard to hit, they would need some sort of trick to get around that. Wes smiled. Looks like it would be time to try that trick out. He opened up a private line with his navi, "Hey, Majinman, there's something I want you to try..."

Majinman listened to the plan without much interest, until Wes got to its finale. A toothy, wicked grin broke out accross his face, "Really? Do that? That's so stupid, but hilarious! Ha ha ha! Okay, then, let's go," Majinman said, then shouted at his pair of enemies, "Earlier I was taking it easy to see what you could do, but now you face my true power. Get ready," he pointed a finger at the ground and began spinning it around, summoning a trio of whirlwinds, two of which merged to create an even larger spiral. Both spun rapidly, creating a vaccuum. The large one's pull was directed at Masa, while the smaller of the two was targetting Mune. As they attempted to draw the pair in, the two tornadoes began moving closer together. If it worked, the duo would both be grounded and in close range, perfect for his next strike.

Majinman now spread his arms and each appendage caught fire. The flames formed a long veil which flowed behind him. Majinman flapped his arms downward, sending the lucious flames sailing downwards, causing a large portion of the grassy area to combust. He hoped to catch both siblings in the attack as well.

Majinman continued to float in the air and he addressed Masa directly, "Ha. Didn't see that one coming, did you? While drawing you both in with the Airstorm, I use your close proximity to hit you both with a Phoenixshot powered up by my own firey strength. Your sis is toast and you're about to join her. Behold!" Majinman held his palms open in front of him. A ghostly blue flame appeared in each hand, "The most intense flames in existance are the souls of the damned, kept burning in Hell for all eternity. If brought into the realm of the living, they seek out the life energy of its denizens, hoping to transfer some of their anguise onto their target and briefly lessen their suffering. Once they come into contact with a mortal, its all over. They'll be incinerated in seconds. Only a demon like myself can hope to handle such beings," Majinman stretched out his arms towards the other navi, "In other words.... you have no chance to survive, make your time!" Majinman then fired off both balls at his opponent. As they approached Masa, they would move in on his position, even if he tried to dodge, as if they had minds of their own.

Majinman smirked. There would be no escaping this attack... or so it would seem. The whole thing was merely a ruse to panic his opponent. In reality, the deadly flames were just his Will O'Wisps decoys, which he had directed to charge Masa and chase him down regardless of where he ran. If his earlier bluff had worked, he would put all his focus and energy into dodging his seemingly deadly attack, not paying attention to Majinman at all. That should allow him to catch the other navi completely off guard. Majinman stared intently at Masa and tried to trace out his path. He then opened his eyes wide, firing a set of intense lasers from his pupils. If that hit, it would be all over for Masa, which is what this plan was banking on.

"Did you get him?" Wes asked.

Majinman frowned, "I'll tell you in a second," He hoped that the navi had been defeated, but realistically, he wasn't sure if he had even taken out Mune. Even with Wes's clever plan, it was too early to relax yet. Majinman stayed hovering in the air, keeping a sharp look out for any counter-attack the two brats might manage to send back at him. With the weapons they were packing, he couldn't take too many hits.

((1.) Recovery80
2.) Airstorm1, 50+pull in, Mune, 50x2+pull in, Masa
3.) Phoenixshot1, 70+15 Fire Wide Attack, Masa/Mune
4.) Fake attack
*Will O'Wisp Entourage, Decoy x2, launch at Masa
5.) Majin Eye Beams, 300 Fire, Masa
6.) Dodge))
Patching up his wounds a bit, Majinman started off the next round of attacks with a powerful tornado strike, roaring away with their powerful SUCTION powers. Strangely enough, Mune didn't seem to be affected one bit of the AirStorm's vacuum, instead standing rather lamely by the stone ring. Masa, meanwhile, looked to transform into a much hulkier version as he listened to Majinman's plan. His shirt ripped to shreds, and muscles began to take the place on his lithe limbs. Thrusting his arms in front of him, Masa took a lot of the stormy brunt, plus the PhoenixShot as well. He seemed to take everything in stride, though, smirking at the wisps of fire Majinman sent down to him.

"Hahahah! This is all you've got?" the hulk-elf growled, as he waved his muscular arms at the wisps, dissipating them for what they were. He then jumped up into the air with surprising swiftness, and appeared in front of Majinman. With the AquaKnife lodged between his fingers, Masa raised an arm and slugged the purple Navi with a powerful uppercut to the jaw, causing the burning beams of fire to fire upwards uselessly and cutting a gash in Majinman's face. (60x2 Aqua)

"Chance of survival, my ass," Masa taunted him, before dropping down onto the ground, and rolling across the newly-burnt grass. Mune leapt up to her companion, looking over his wounds and murmuring something in his ear. She then went off, looking over Majinman, still holding her knife.

Mune: 15HP (On ring) (AquaKnife 6/6)
Masa: 45HP (Outside ring, Soil) (AquaKnife 4/6)

Terrain:
- 10% Grass, 10% Soil (Outside of ring)

MajinMan.EXE: 40HP
"It didn't work. He's either very smart and saw through your bluff or is very stupid and thought he could take the hit. Of course, with that ridiculous form, it's hard to be impressed," Wes said.

"Tsk! Of course you're not impressed. It's because he's stupid," Majinman scowled. This wasn't looking good. No matter how much he focused on evaded the jerk's attacks, he seemed to get hit regardless and as it stood right now, even if he used his remaining healing powers, he still wouldn't be able to take another hit from that Aquaknife. He'd need to just count on his Undershirt and finish things before even that was broken down. The main thing that worried him was that the girl seemed to be up to something. Both were about dead. He didn't need an unexpected developement now. She would be his primary target.

Majinman turned towards Masa and summoned his Wisps again, firing them at the navi. Sure, all it took was a swing to get rid of them but while he was focused on that, he wouldn't be paying attention to Majinman. Even if Masa tried to ignore his decoys, Majinman was directing them to hover just in front of his face, blocking his view so they should provide an ample distraction regardless. Majinman now glared at Mune and plucked his earrings off. He threw them forward, the pair enlarging and heating up as they traveled. Majinman carefully controlled them with his hands motions. He had a very specific way he wanted the attack to work this time around. He drew one hand back while moving the other forward, causing the one rotating ring to begin trailing slightly behind the other as they chased down their target. Rather than have the pair try to catch Mune in a pincer attack, he wanted them to attack one right after another. That way, he would have a split second to adjust the second's flight path based on the direction she might try to dodge. Then, as the second one made its intial pass, he would immediately turn the first ring around and have it attack from behind. Overall, his goal was to conduct all four strikes separately within a span of two seconds. He really wanted to put the pressure on Mune and cause her to slip up and be defeated, "Wes, Aquaneedle!" Majinman yelled with enough force that Wes could only comply. The sense of urgency didn't even allow him time to question Majinman's request. The chip data sent, three of the nails on Majinman's right hand extended and turn blue. Majinman pointed them at Mune and fired them one right after another, continuing his relentless assault.

Majinman then contacted his netop privately, not wanting his opponent to hear the chips he was requested and figure out what he was up to. Once his order was sent, he began to rant as he waited for his request to be met, "This is typical RPG strategy! You get a tank to hold the target attention while a support player casts buffs from the sidelines! You get a strength buff and a heal when you're getting low so that you keep up the battle and the supporter escapes the majority of the damage, requiring only minimal healing! Because I used Area of Effect attacks, you were both low on health but she could have fixed that by healing you once the two of you spread out a bit. If I turn my attention from you to her, you strategy falls apart. That has to be it, so die!" Majinman's horn moved down, before his eye and the tip transformed into a lens with a set of crosshairs. Targetting data flashed accross the small window and Majinman lifted a knee, which hollowed itself out like a barrel. He aimed it at the hulking Masa and fired a blast at him before his body reverted to normal.

Now, he just had to worry about his contingency plan. He could dodge, just in case this plan didn't work, but as he had noticed before, that didn't seem to work. He must just be to fast so this time, he would count on getting hit. Majinman closed his vest and generated a stash of honeycomb beneath it, sealing the garment shut. He then waited for any counterattack the pair might launch. This time he wouldn't try to dodge it, he would just try to make sure it struck him in the front so that the RiskyHoney's counter was activated. Afterall, another backstab would do him no good. Once he was struck, he would concentrate his remaining energy into moving away from his assailent and hope that he had done enough to finally end this fight.

((*Will O'Wisp Entourage, Decoy x2, block Masa's vision
1.) Ifrit Enchanted Rings, 60x4 Fire/Slashing, Mune
2.) Aquaneedle, 20x3, Mune
3.) Markcannon1, 70+Lock on, Masa
4.) RiskyHoney, 5x10 Wood/Homing
5.) Turn into attack
6.) Dodge))
As Majinman blocked Masa's vision with his wisps, which he responded- "ARGH!"- upsettingly to, he focused his attacks on Mune. Unfortunately, the rings that were directed to hit nothing but the grass around her, as she dissipated into the air without a trace! Meanwhile, Masa was gearing up for another whack at Majinman, but was struck down by a MarkCannon. His RiskyHoney was quite useless, however, as Masa lifted his hands in surrender.

"Enough, enough. You win, Mr. Majin. Mune, come back out," he said, his tone much softer than before. He beckoned with his hand, and Mune came out from behind him, now back in her child's form. Masa toned down on his mass as well, reverting to his original kidhood. Mune was holding the ball in her hand. She smiled up at Majinman.

"Sorry for tricking you, Mr. Majin. I was never there, but you thought I was. Sorry!" she apologized, innocence on her face as she beamed wide and happy. "We have to go now. You can call us if you want to play again, Mr. Majin!" she continued, before disappearing in a puff of smoke. Masa was left, feeling slightly awkward that he was left with Majinman.

"Um, yeah. What she said. Here, for playing with her," he replied, throwing a knife at the ground near Majinman, before puffing away just as his companion did. The knife was the same that he used, except there was also a package attached to it, which would contain zenny when inspected.

Masa & Mune: Defeated

Terrain:
- 10% Grass, 10% Soil (Outside of ring)

-BATTLE FIVE, VICTORY!!-

Rewards:
- 1200z
- [AquaKnife] Battlechip
"I... won? Won what? What were the rules of the game? I don't get what just happened!" Majinman said, pressing his hands against the sides of his head, "Arrgh, I was fighting two of them but there was only one!? What the hell kind of child's game was that? I wish there some someone or something nearby that I could gore with my horns!"

Wes was kind of preplexed as well. Had Mune had been an illusion ever since she got the ball or was she simply a decoy program like his navi's Wisps? Either way, a fake navi with an HP total cast as an illusion over it was pretty sneaky. He was pretty impressed.

"And what's with this chip they gave me? An Aquaknife? Basically my Aquasword, only weaker? Are they screwing with me?" Majinman yelled, glaring down at the weapon.

"Eh, don't say that. After all, chicks dig guys with lots of blade chips. It gives them the whole heroic swordsman appeal," Wes said, trying to convince himself as much as his navi.

"Really?" Majinman asked, crossing his arms and thinking. After a few seconds he began to shake, "Gah, that would make me feel better if I were stupider! Or is it more stupid? Either way, even though he said I won, I feel like they pulled one over on me, damn it!"

"Well, we still got money it. Plus, the knife retails for 2000 zenny plus in the shop, so if we sell it for at least 1800 zenny, we should get 3000 out of this whole experience. That's pretty good, right?" Wes asked.

"Money? For Process Upgrades? Increase the age I appear? Great!" Majinman brightened up.

"Anyway, something like this can't happened again. Even an Aqua chip that's decent at best can really work you over. We need a cross. It'd be best to find a normal element, but at this point, anything other than fire would work..."

"A cross? Yes, that's it! I'll get a Wood cross and challenge those two brats again! When they see my altered element, they'll use Fireknives and when I kick their asses, I'll get one of those! Ha ha, a reuseable fire chip! Awesome!" Majinman wrung his hands together and trembled with excitement.

"I don't think finding them again will be that easy... either way, why don't I update your Board post while you head furthur in?" Wes suggested.

(Battle 6)
Majinman soon found himself a wide pool of mud, surrounded by damp ground. Some Dragrin were floating around in it, doing god-knows-what. They were accompanied (?) by some buzzing Skeeter, which swarmed around the Dragrin like some entourage of annoyingness.

(All Mud)
DragrinEXA: 160HP
DragrinEXB: 160HP
SkeeterA: 30HP
SkeeterB: 30HP
SkeeterC: 30HP
SkeeterD: 30HP

Terrain: 80% Mud (Mudpool) 20% Soil (Around it)

-BATTLE SIX, FIGHT!!-