Killing Time

((Bump again))
After healing himself of all the damage he retained from this battle, MajinMan began his counterattack. The MagBolt gave the unknown navi a good jolt, but it looked like it wasn't enough as it nimbly dodged the MagBomb. The navi brought its claw up to his eye level and began flailing his arm all over the place as it dashed straight towards MajinMan. It took the impact of MajinMan's devastating laser eyes, but it kept on trucking forward. Though demon navi was ready to evade, he still took a couple of cuts from the rageclaw...At least he wasn't glitched anymore.

???Navi: 160HP [Stun] [RageClaw 1/6]

Terrain: 55% Normal, 45% Ice

MajinMan.EXE: 10HP [[s]GLITCHED!: Poison1 (-1 damage per action) / Haste / Stuttering Speech[/s]]
"Damn, he's getting multiple small hits in, so I can't count on the Undershirt to save me," Majinman growled, which got cut off when he noticed a difference in his speech. He stopped and looked downwards, as if trying to get a look at his mouth, "Well, that stupid stuttering gone as, well as those other annoyances. Seems like I'm in a good position to finish this."

"After a heal, I presume?" Wes interjected, flipping to the appropriate chips in his folder, "30 or 80?"

"80. Also..." he privately gave Wes instructions for what else to send, since he wasn't sure how sentient his opponent was and a surprise attack wouldn't work if you announced it. After waiting a few seconds for his netop to comply, Majinman smirked and began to glow, many of the superficial cuts that had built up on his body disappearing in the gentle light. He continued leering at his opponent for another second before disappearing.

Majinman warped behind his enemy and pulled back his right leg before aiming a boot into the other navi's back. The plan was to completely obliterate the navi's guard by sending him flying with a kick, then take off after him to deliver an elbow to his back. If done right, it would not only smash his spine, but in this case, delete the cheating bastard. As Majinman lifted off into the air, he grinned wide, feeling like a badass.

Wes, on the other hand, just sighed. Didn't the kid realize the more complexly he used his moves, the more likely they were to fail? Well whatever, that was probably why he asked for more chips after this, rather than relying on his intial move to be the one to finish it, "Okay, sending the other two."

"For whatever good it'll do us," Majinman said, crossing his arms like he already had won the battle. That could be dangerous. Majinman didn't seem to care as he unlocked one of his arms and extended a finger towards whatever was left of his opponent. The finger swelled and hardened, before some highly pressured magma pushed its way out of the tip and spewed out in a straight line. Majinman then materialized a wall of honeycomb, which he left floating in front of him as some sort of last line of defense.

(1.) Recovery80, self
2.) Areagrab, warp behind ???
3.) Demon Brutality, 180 Fire/Break, ???
4.) Take flight
5.) Lavacannon1, 90+25 Fire, ???
6.) RiskyHoney, counters for 5x10 Wood/homing))
((Bumpity))
((Bump))
((Bump))
Taking his time to recover his wounds, MajinMan now went into the offensive as he teleported behind the unknown navi. The stunned navi was able to break free of his paralysis, but it didn't have enough time to evade the backstabbing attack. Instead, it stretched out its barehand against MajinMan and gave his signature glitch cut before he received the lethal blow.

Though the victory was close, the glitch did a number on MajinMan as it stopped it from flying away once more, giving the unknown one more chance to attack with his rageclaw. However, its one-way mind has taken away the fact that it was near death...and the blast from the LavaCannon blew him away clearly, forcing it to slowly disintegrate into the net as it jacked out.

???Navi: EJO'd

Terrain: 55% Normal, 45% Ice

MajinMan.EXE: 40HP [Flight locked]

-BATTLE WON!-
1,000z + [BugBomb] Battlechip

BugBomb
Damage: 0 + Glitch + Plague + Blast 3
Accuracy: C
Description: Lob a buggy bomb at a enemy, creating a glitch. The bomb is more effective in the hands of glitched Navis.
Duration: One-Time
Element: Null
Special: Plague: Inflicts the same number of you are currently suffering on all affected attack targets. This is in addition to other Glitch effects.
"Well I killed the fool. Hot damn" Majinman said, raising his arms in triumph while keeping a blank look on his face.

"Language please... and do you really need to act so sarcastic? A tough battle like that, you should be happy to finish," Wes replied.

"That would normally be the case except... not only was that harder than it should have been, but he didn't even give me the ransom I was promised, unless that was it," Majinman said, looking at his loot. A thousand zenny was a nice bit of money but not much in exchange for a virus pope or whatever that thing was. Sheesh. Oh well, the Bugbomb would come in handy. He'd have to have Wes put it in the folder later, "Anyway, I'm bailing. I'm at 1/5 health and can't fly. Once I've returned to the PET, we can discuss what to do next."

"Roger roger," Wes said in a robotic voice.

"Cute reference, but I wouldn't try to use it to impress girls," Majinman said just before plugging out.