Sylk and Mach's adventures in Yumland

Vector's eye on Mach's chest slid over to the direction of the bickering voices, he and Aera turned towards them. Mach spoke to Sylk after her question about the pair.

Well, there are two of them, and we aren't that far in, so that in of itself isn't too strange.

A few sensors materialized around Machman's body and zipped away to different locations around him, and provide him a better view of the area.

They don't seem too hostile, let's take a look and see what's going on.

I'm interested to see what they are fighting over.

Mach and Aera started to move closer to the Navis apparently named Masa and Mune, in an attempt to get a better view of the Navis, and the object Masa was holding.
As Sylk and Mach approached, they found the figures they heard as Masa and Mune. Masa looked to be a tall yellow elf-like human, with long ears and short fuzzy white hair. Mune, on the other hand, was like a smaller version of her companion, only with longer hair indicating her gender. Masa was holding some sort of shining yellow orb, and keeping away from the incredulous Mune. The orb pulsated in Masa's hands, indicating that it held quite the amount of power in it.

"Masa! Come on, stop it!"
"Hah, you can't- hey, who's that?"
"I don't know, Masa. A-ask them."
Masa lowered the orb in his hands, which prompted Mune to try and snatch it away from him. Masa's vice-like grip prevented that, however.
"Who are you people? We're trying to have our game here." Masa asked the group.
Watching the two before her, Sylk just slightly tilted her head as she cross her lowest set of arms. they seemed like an interesting pair, though the taller of the two seemed to be a bit more rude. Sylk didn't make any sudden movements, but rather just stood their and observed for a moment, with a soft smile on her face. She wasn't really sure what to say, so she just went with the moment. After all, she figured nothing bad would come of it.

Wouldn't one normally introduce themselves, before asking something like that? heheh. your kind of cute though, so i'll make an exception.

Sylk kind of enjoyed making the teasing remark, for some reason, it just felt like it kind of fit her though she couldn't exactly figureout why. perhaps she wanted to get a bit more attention, wether it be good or bad. After all, it wasn't as though she got much of that from her OP. Slowly her eyes began to gaze upon the orb which the male happened to be carrying, her curiosity peaked as it's glowing yellow color dazzled her eyes.

You can just call me sylk. We just happened to be wandering through.

the spider began to take a few more steps closer as she spoke to the pair, trying not to make any large movements, as she now crossed her middle set of arms just below her chest.

What kind of game were you playing, hmm? perhaps you have room for another?... I wont bite, I promise Her lips moved from the soft smile to a slight grin, as she looked over the pair once more.
Machman spoke up as Sylk introduced herself.

I'm Mach, and this is Aera.

Aera waved and smiled.

Hi there.

And I am Vector.

Machman looked down as he heard Vector's voice emerge from his chest. He then realized Vector was armoring him the whole time, and looked back to the pair.

An interesting game. Does it involve possession of that?

Machman pointed an armored hand and finger towards the orb in Masa's hands.

What is that, by the way?
Hearing both Sylk and Mach wanting to play, Masa quickly panicked. "Ah! You want my ball! You want to steal it! You do, you do! I won't let you! Mune, you take care of it!" Then, he shoved the ball towards an eager Mune, who immediately ran off to a corner to croon over it silently.

"I won't let you take my ball! No, no, no, no!" Masa roared as his yellow eyes flashed red. Then, the little elf began taking on a horrific transformation. His clothes began to rip and tear in places, replaced quickly with ripping muscle. He grew much taller than he was before, and his face changed from that of a kindly spirit to that of a hulking giant. The newly transformed Masa roared as his change was complete. Then, he belched out a blob of purple goo, which fell to the ground and spread out in a most unpleasant way.

"I WON'T LET YOU TAKE MY BALL!!"

Masa: 300HP
Mune: 100HP [Far off, 2 actions away, holding ball]
Ball: ???

Terrain: 80% Grass, 20% Poison (Increasing!)

Sylk.EXE: 140HP [on Poison terrain!]
MachMan.EXE: 120HP
Aera.SP: 50HP
Vector.SP: 100HP
EH?!

Sylk was both confused and shocked at not only the sudden change in appearance of the originally much smaller boy before her, but at the sudden change of the floor around her. just looking at the situation, she knew nothing good was going to come of it. She needed to get out of there fast.

Rei! i need a cannon!

The spider was trying to formulate a way to get out of there, and away from those strange panels as far as possible. With all the strength she could, she lept into the air trying to get away. Shortly after, her request came through, as she materialized the weapon upon her mid left arm. Aiming it carefully, sylk tried to use the force of the blast to fire herself away from the strange area she had been on.

Something didn't feel right at all about this though. Why was the boy so obsessed about that ball was the biggest question, aside from his strange transformation. Sylk wondered if maybe the young girl could enlighten things a bit.

Mach! I'm going to try and follow the girl, Do you think you can keep him occupied for a bit?

turn splice:

1) dodge/move away from poison panels with cannon chip.

2)???

3)???
As Masa started to panic, Machman put his hands up in an attempt to show no ill will, and tried to calm the Navi down.

We aren't trying to take your ball...

He was cut short as Mune received the ball and ran, while her male counterpart proceeded to hulk out. Machman watched the transformation, but didn't flinch one bit. Normally a rapidly growing, rabid-esque Navi would scare the bytes out of a normal Navi, but Mach has seen much worse, and much more powerful Navis that didn't need such an extreme display.

[Huh, seems like he isn't exactly capable of listening to reason at the moment.]

I agree. Shall I calm him down?

Before Mazer got the chance to answer, Mune regurgitated a corrosive, purple liquid that started to spread around near him.

Gross. Requesting DoubleShot chip, Mazer.

[Battlechip data uploaded!]

Machman heard Sylk as she cannoned herself out of the way and told him her plan to pursue Mune.

Sure. I'll hold him off. Aera, go with Sylk and back her up; I'll be fine here.

Aera wasn't as unaffected by the transformation as Mach was, but she followed his directions and followed Sylk as her repulsion shield raised in front of her. Machman's shield raised as well, and Vector created a buffer-zone under the shield with parts of his own body plates. As the poison began to seep towards Machman's position, he stood directly in front of the now rather large Masa and drove his hands into the ground in front of him. One hand was embedded in the crease of one panel, while the 2nd was in another one. He hooked his fingers underneath and pulled up and out; he tore two large, poison-coated panels out of the ground and hurled them at Masa with incredible speed.

Turn Split (1st Action Only)

ACTIONS:
-[Plasma/[color=ff6600]Repulsion[/color] Shields: Facing Forward]-
Vector: Reinforce Plasma Shield (+1 Hit) ((1 Action Remaining))
Aera: Strategic Action: Follow Sylk ((2 Action Remaining))
Doubleshot:(Poison Panels) Masa (60dmg x2 + Poison + Terrain Change {10% Broken}) ((5 Actions Remaining))
Sylk blasted her way out of the poison panels, and Machman shot a couple of poisoned panels to stop the hulking giant. The shot did nothing to stop the spread of the poison, which creeped over the grassy fields.

"Useless..." Masa sneered as his pale yellow body began to liquify into what people would call jelly, and caught the two panels thrown at him. Then, it began to absorb the panels into Masa's body, fueling Masa's rage.

"USELESS!!!" the giant said as he slammed his fists onto the ground, which sent out a shockwave. Luckily, Machman's team was unaffected, as they were flying. Unluckily, Sylk was affected, but it was only a small hit. (15)

Masa: 420HP [Anti-Poison! +20HP/Action]
Mune: 100HP [Far off, 2 actions away, holding ball]

Terrain: 75% Grass, 15% Poison (Increasing!), 10% Broken

Sylk.EXE: 125HP [On grass] - 2 Actions Left
MachMan.EXE: 120HP [Plasma Shield 2-Hit] - 5 Actions Left
Aera.SP: 50HP [Repulsion Shield 1-Hit] - 2 Actions Left
Vector.SP: 100HP - 1 Action Left
~ The Itsy bitsy spider, Landed on the ground~
~ Then Masa sent a shockwave, To knock the spider down~
~ But she strengthened her resolve, And just ignored the pain~
~ So the itsy bitsy spider, Went after Mune Again~

Sylk took the shockwave as she made her escape from the toxic panels that masa had created, only to get smacked by the shockwave of his anger. Sylk Tried to brace her body and keep balance as it hit, barely managing to stand up, and ended up taking a bit of damage. As she looked at Masa, she felt terrible that she wasn't over there helping Mach, but at the same time she felt useless against a beast like that. Sylk bit her lower lip as she turned away, with a brief hesitation, before all eight of her eyes opened in search of Mune.

Aera, I don't know if this will work, but lets catch that girl and the ball. I can't figure out whats going on, but that ball seems suspicious.

With all her strength put into her legs, Sylk took off in Mune's direction, the tails of her skirt fluttering in the wind behind her as she moved. She knew she had to make haste, she couldn't just leave mach to take that thing on, regardless of how strong she was. She was worried about him, though she didn't exactly know why. they had just met, she barely knew anything about him, but she had been having fun. Sylk wondered if that was all it really took, or if there was something else. As her mind began to get off topic, she shook her head, clearing out the thoughts that could be saved till later, and just focused on Mune and the ball.

Hey! Just whats going on here? Why did you both get so defensive all of the sudden? Sylk called out at Mune, as she drew closer. She wanted an answer, or even just a hint. Though she really didn't expect to get it that easily.

Summary:

2/3) Strategic action: get to Mune
Mach was surprised by Masa's ability to completely nullify his attack, and use it to strengthen himself. It seems this Navi is much more potent than he originally thought. His wings moved away from his back and paired up at his sides; pointed towards the hulking Navi. Two bright red orbs of plasma started to form between the two wings, and rapidly swelled up until they were practically touching the wings that contained them. The orbs of plasma reached their max capacities before their magnetic "cages" were opened, which caused the plasma to burst forth in a pair of crimson beams of light. They barreled towards Masa with a large amount of force, and enough 'oomph' behind it to send anything flying. The large ruby beams quickly lost power, and the resulting red glow died down as the beams thinned out to little streams of glowing embers.

[Yeah, I kinda upped the power output a little, should have told you about that earlier.]

As Mach's wings returned to his back, they cooled off rapidly.
No worries, thanks for letting me know though. Requesting Blizzard and ElecPulse chips.

[On their way!]

Machman quickly blurred out of sight and disappeared, only to reappear above and behind Masa. Both of his hands were drawn back and closed, one fist radiated a white, oozing mist; while the other buzzed with electricity and arced with other parts of his body. He thrust his right hand forward and opened it with a loud crack as the coating of ice over his fist shattered like glass. The clinking ice was then drowned out by the roar of a blast of super-cooled air that erupted from his palm. The chilled air spread out in a cone and bathed the area in wind and ice, enough so to cover the ground below Masa with a layer of nearly clear ice.

Meanwhile, Aera continued to follow Sylk as she skimmed across the ground with the help of her smaller, less powerful wing thrusters. She quickly looked back over her shoulder to see Machman engaging Masa. She then spoke softly under her breath.
Be careful, Mach.

Her focus shifted to Sylk as she spoke to her, so she responded.
I agree, Sylk. I have you covered.

As soon as the winds died down from his right hand, he thrust his left hand towards Masa and opened his hand as well, but instead of a cone of air, bright yellow rings of electromagnetic energy blasted from his hand, which spread wider and wider as they rocketed towards the ground. Bolts of electricity bounced amongst the train of ring-like pulses as they assaulted the area with enough energy to destabilize a program enough to cause bugs and other glitches.

Once his attacks ceased, his wing thrusters kicked on and propelled him up and away from Masa, he turned and strafed rapidly in the air as he varied his speed in an attempt to evade any incoming attacks.

/Turn Split

ACTIONS:

Superior Thrust Laser: Masa (40dmg x2 + Multihit + Microburst + 3TCD)
SCRAM Boost: Teleport above and behind Masa ((After he lands/falls/stops moving)) (Teleport + 2TCD)
Blizzard: Masa (100dmg Aqua + Ice Panel Change + Cone Attack)
Aera: Strategic Action x2 (Follow Sylk)
Elecpulse1: Masa (100dmg Elec x2? + Seeking + Glitch + Cone Attack)
Dodge

Cooling Sigs:
SCRAM Boost: 2 Turns Remaining
Superior Thrust Laser: 3 Turns Remaining
Sylk and Aera went along to Mune, trying to get some answers. She looked up from admiring her shiny orb and heard Sylk's call. She gave the two a sweet smile, a sickly-sweet smile, coated with sugar on top.

"It's Masa's ball. He doesn't like people taking it. You can't take it either. I'm taking care of it."

Meanwhile, Masa was being dealt with by Machman. Machman fired two plasma lasers towards Masa, which hit him soundly in the chest, but the giant didn't even flinch. Instead, it caused him to retaliate in anger, swinging a fist in Machman's direction. Unfortunately, the fist was dodged quickly and returned with a freezing ice attack coupled with an electrical attack, which had the effect of nullifying the poisonous healing Masa acquired earlier.

"Rrrrr, cheater," Masa slurred as the barrage of attacks damaged his integrity by quite a lot. Meanwhile, Mune still kept smiling at Sylk and Aera. It felt... strange, somehow, to be smiled at this way. It almost felt like-

SHKT. -a trap. Two blades sliced the two from behind as a tall woman seemed to materialize out of nowhere. The cute Mune's image, holding the ball, dissipated into thin air. The woman behind the two seemed to look exactly like Mune, except a taller, adult version. She was still holding the ball in her right hand, while she held the electrical knife in her left.

"Sorry, can't let you take the ball~" she sang, as Aera's EJO routine kicked in, expelling her from the netscape to avoid being deleted. Sylk, meanwhile, was damaged for a bit of damage, though a bit isn't very accurate. (60)

Masa: 60HP [Anti-Poison Nullified]
Mune: 100HP [ElecKnife: 4 Uses]

Terrain: 75% Grass, 10% Ice, 5% Poison (Increasing!), 10% Broken

Sylk.EXE: 65HP [On grass]
MachMan.EXE: 120HP [Plasma Shield 2-Hit]
Aera.SP: EJO
Machman's attacks struck their marks and emerged unscathed, but Aera was not as fortunate. The elecknife slashed across her back, and she gasped with surprise before her EJO function kicked on and she beamed out of the network and back into the PET. Machman and Vector both saw her get attacked, but Mach turned back to Masa as he he spoke to Mazer.
Mazer.

[I got her, she's alright.]

Good. I will finish this NOW.

Machman clenched his fist as Vector's eye began to glow brightly, and the metal plate on Mach's chest started to vibrate feverishly.
No... NO!

Mach looked down at the chestplate.
What's wrong?
I failed... I failed to protect her, sire! I have failed you! Forgive me!

Machman paused for a moment, since he felt the same way the first time Aera was EJO'd, so he chose his words carefully. His hands heated up, so much so that they ignited the air around them and encased them in two veils of fire.
Mazer was able to protect her, she will be alright. However, if you wish for forgiveness, ask for Aera's forgiveness face to face. Help me destroy the enemy, and I'm certain she will forgive you.

Vector's eye continued to glow, but the metal place on which it rested stopped shaking.
Yes sire!

With that, Machman drew his right fist back, and punched forward towards Masa. Though much too far away to hit Masa, a fiery afterimage of his fist streaked towards Masa like a five-fingered comet. This punch drew his left back, and he launched another flaming straight towards Masa. To follow up Mach's attacks, one of the blade-like metal plates covering Mach's body floated in front of him before it hurled itself like a knife towards Masa's chest.

Machman's wing thrusters kicked on and he cruised towards Mune at high speed. As he did so, a triple-barreled vulcan materialized underneath his right forearm. A trigger assembly swung up from the mounting bracket into his hand as he approached Mune's position. He zoomed past her and stopped between her and Sylk, perched in the air. He angled himself to face Mune from a side angle. He pointed his weapon towards the female Navi. The triple-barreled formation of rifled barrels began to spin slowly with a mechanical whir. Mach's eyes were not seen beneath Vector's protective armor, but they were deadlocked on Mune, same as Vector's eye.

Stand down, or we will destroy you.

Mach already saw Aera fall to the illusions made by Mune, and he was not going to get himself caught by the same trick, his sensor drone network watched the area carefully, and his left arm, facing away from Mune, increased in size and armored up into a massive GutFist. He squeezed his heavy metal fist as he drew it back into the ready position.

ACTIONS:

Firehit1: Masa (60dmg + Impact + Double Attack)
Firehit1: Masa (60dmg + Impact + Double Attack) [Double Attack]
Vector: Attack Mune (10dmg Aqua
Strategic Action: Pursue Mune
Strategic Action: Move in front of Mune
Rising Barrage: Mune (25dmg x4 + Multi-hit + Break + Strategic Action + 4TCD)
-[Strategic Action: Face towards Mune as to maximize damage potential of barrage]-
Counter1: Mune (Counter 1 attack with GutPunch for 70dmg + Breaking + Impact)
Sylk reared bac from the elecknife asault, of course being caught off guard by the illusion. Opening her eyes after wincing from the pain, she looked upon the wounds upon her body, much more then she would have first anticipated. Sylk's tongue slowly ran across a gash on her arm, the taste of blood filling her senses, a bloodlust slowly raising as she enjoyed the flavor.

Aera, let's make her pay for that...

Sylk's 8 eye's slowly turned to where Aera had been standing, only to see the SP vanish from her sight. She had never witnessed an EJO before, nor had she witnessed any sort of major damage to a navi or Sp.

A-aera...?

The arachnid navi suddenly felt alone, and in shock as darker thoughts began to flood her mind. All she could assume was that aera had been deleted just like all those virii they had fought before. Her mental state was interfearing with her listening capabilities, not to mention the distance of herself and mach, so she had no clue what had just happened and aera's condition.

Sylk's head hung low as her body straightened up, blood dripping down her arm and stomach as she shifted into Mune's direction. Her 6 spider like eyes where all closed, hidden beneath her hair, as her human eyes were blocked by the hair which hung down infront of her face.

Chips Rei.. NOW!

Sylk's body temperature began to shoot up as her temper flared, almost like throwing gasoline onto a growing fire. Rei was a bit hesitant, and caught off guard by his navi's sudden reaction, almost reminding him of Curse when angered. The similarity gave him a moment of reminissing, feeling of the old days of battle before he felt like a broken man. Rei grabbed a hand ful of chips, and prepared Sylk.

The spider quickly Launched herself at Mune, Tiny needles of silk began to form all over her body. Without warning, they began to fire off in all directions, expelled from Sylk's body aiming to give Mune no where to hide this time. As Sylk's paralyzing barrage went off, her anger began to swirl around her body, from the chip rei thought was appropriate.

Before releasing the attack however every single one of Sylk's eyes opened wide , deeply focused on Mune, as she beared her hungering fangs. They craved the girls flesh and data, hopefully who was stunned by the assault of needles earlier. Lashing out with her bite, with an added force from her mad lunge at Mune, her rage grew larger almost engulfing her body in a glowing energy.

The chip was released from her gapping maw, aiming to blast Mune away following sylk's biting attack. She had no regard for herself, and just wanted to make mune pay for harming Aera. She wanted to deal with this herself, before anyone else could interfer.

summary:

1) Silk Wave: shot type - Nova4 stun, busterlock, 3 TCD (focused mostly at Mune)

2) Blazing fang : Melee type - 40 drain fire, break, self slow, 2 TCD + passive impact @ Mune

3) ElementalRage2: 90 dmg + terrain element @ Mune
Machman quickly took care of Masa, deleting the giant in an instant with his double fiery fist attack. The giant knelt down as his data fragmented into junk bits, floating up into the datastream in the sky.

"T-thank you...." the giant managed before the entirety of his data evaporated. Mune simply looked on to her companion and turned away. "Sorry, Masa. Now it's my ball, now. You're gone, so it's my ball~ Ha ha ha~" the lady said almost mockingly. However, her mockery didn't last long, as Machman and Sylk teamed up on her, barrels of heavy fire, blazing beams, and silk firing in all directions. When the smoke cleared, their assault proved to be futile. Looking at the spot they had just attacked, the hologram of Mune flickered in a most aggravating way.

She was just behind them, whirling around her knife playfully, the ball in her other hand. "My ball, my ball~ Can't catch me~ Nah nah nah nah nah!" Over in the distance, the poison was spreading over the ice Mach made despite Masa's absence, as well. The yellow elf lifted her knife to attack, but Machman was prepared for it as a massive metal fist arrived in her midsection, leaving her reeling. "Ah! That hurt!"

Masa: DELETED
Mune: 30HP [ElecKnife: 4 Uses]

Terrain: 75% Grass, 5% Ice, 10% Poison (Increasing!), 10% Broken

Machman's fist drove into Mune's chest and drove her back after doing a large amount of damage. His left arm and hand returned to normal, and his right hand then gripped his MachSaber hilt that rapidly formed around his hand. He swiped his arm downwards as a cyan flame burst forth from the top of the hilt before it tightened into a thin energy blade. He pointed his blade towards the ground, and looked at Mune sternly.

This is your last chance. If you stand down immediately, you will not suffer the same fate as your counterpart. You two attacked us indiscriminately, and I will not hesitate to destroy you to protect my allies. Drop your weapon, you have 15 seconds to comply.

He watched her closely, and waited for her decision. His wings snapped up into position as his sensor drones scanned the area in an attempt to detect any other illusions before they had the chance to attack. And if they did, Mach was prepared to dodge out of the way.

If Mune showed any sort of hostile action, Machman was prepared to stomp a foot on the ground and step on the data packet already formed next to his feet. With a simple stomp, he would release a wave of data particles that would react with the grass below and become volatile and wear away at Mune's data. Even if the figure in front of him was a mere illusion, the blast of of data particles would have drawn her out. And as soon as her position was revealed, he would bring his saber to bear with a rising slash before quickly delivering a final slash down on the female Navi.

ACTIONS:

Strategic Action: Give Mune one last chance to explain herself and give up quietly
Dodge
Spice2: Mune (110dmg Wood + Confusion + To-All-Grass)
Strategic Action: Dash to Mune's actual position
Sword: Mune (80dmg + Slashing)
Sword: Mune (80dmg + Slashing)
Sylk was still furious, but seeing that her attacks wern't landing, she was forced to try and calm herself down. if she was compared to curseman, Sylk was definitely more level headed. If she wanted to get revenge for Aera, she would have to think instead of blindly rush in. Dealing with an enemy which could distort your senses was a bit of a hassle for the newly made spider though. It was at this moment that the normally useless OP known as rei began to come through.

After witnessing her earlier attacks, and seeing the anger and struggles which she had building up, he couldn't just stand by and watch. if he didn't act, he could have her taking away from him as well, just like curse. Much to Sylk's surprise, two bits of data were sent down to her mid level arms. A guard1, and a wide sword, in the left then right respectively.

"You should be able to figure out what to do" Rei mumbled, somewhat ashamed of his lack of help up to this point. At least he had given her a hint at this point.

Sylk in the meanwhile began to formulate an idea, but the best she could come up with was to defend herself. Having each of her eight eyes on high alert for mune's motions, aiming to guard if Mune tried to attack. the second the attack was succesfully blocked, she would counter attack with the wide sword, aiming to strike her down.

If for some reason, neither of her nor machmans attacks were effective this time around, she was prepairing for a counter measure. Her four free hands began to glow with a intense white flame, which slowly gained size and heat as she charged up for her attack. if nothing worked, Sylk was going to give mune no way to escape. At the very least, even if mune was defeated, this would stop the spread of the moison from earlier, theoretically. She would have to sacrifice a bit of energy, but it was a last resort.

Summary:

1) guard1

2) Widesword counter attack (80 dmg + slashing)

3) Spider's Hell: Lava stage, 15 hp damage, 3 TCD (panels = 100% lava)
[ De-Modlocked ]

Mune looked at the two Navis, both primed to attack her at the same time. She chuckled slightly, flashed a smile and said, "Well, guys, it's been fun. I hope we can meet again sometime~"

Then, as she said so, the ball in her hand pulsed and let out a voice, "Yeah! You guys were really fun to play with! Let's do it again sometime!" Apparently Masa wasn't deleted, but just encased in the ball. Huh, what a strange thing. The two flickered out of existence as static began to disrupt the hologram, then disappeared. On the ground was the knife Mune used earlier, and some zenny data. Beside them was scribbled a note.

"This is a present for playing with us! Call us again if you want to play! ~ Masa & Mune"

Masa: DELETED
Mune: Fled
Ball: Fled

Terrain: 75% Grass, 5% Ice, 10% Poison (Increasing!), 10% Broken

Battle 5 - Victory!
Rewards:
Machman:
- 1500z
- +7FXP with Sylk
- 20 BugFrags

Sylk:
- 1000z
- +7FXP with Machman

Machman/Sylk (You decide whoever gets it.)
- [ElecKnife] Battlechip
Machman's Saber blade continued to glow as Mune addressed them, and when Masa's voice emerged from the ball. Was the hulk-like Navi a mere illusion? Or was this ball like a digital PET?

Machman was somewhat caught off guard by the Navi's instant change of heart, switching from violent aggressors to seemingly innocent children after playing a game of 'tag.' Mune disappeared, leaving behind her knife and a little note along with some Zenny data. Mach's saber disappeared as he reached down and picked up the three and examined the weapon and the note attached. He looked at the blade before he flipped it in his hand, grasped the sides of the blade and handed it towards Sylk.

Here, you can have this.

He handed the knife and some zenny data over to Sylk as Mazer's face appeared in a pop up window.

[A strange pair, don't you think?]

It's unsettling to think some Navis consider deleting eachother a simple game. If Aera didn't safely EJO, I would have scattered their shattered data over the plains of this area.

[Speaking of which; Aera is alright, but she suffered some minor electrical damage to her programming, so it will be a little while before I make the repairs and send her back into the network.]

Understood. Sylk, shall we continue on, or take a break?

Action: Hand Elecknife to Sylk

((Ready for Battle #6 if Sylk is ready))
Sylk had no idea what was going on, the whole situation confused her, and she had no idea what to say. There was only one thing which snapped her out of her muddled confusion, and returned her to her senses. As machman handed her the zenny and the knife, a tear began to Slide along her left cheek as she heard what machman said.

eh?A-aera's... ok? She said, running one of her arms along her face, to remove the moisture from it, as a smile slowly grew upon her lips. She was releived, to say the least. Sylk shook her head slightly, as if to clear out the thoughts of aera being gone for good, and quickly uploaded the data machman gave her.

W-well, if aera's ok, i'll just pull double the weight until she returns... i'm just glad to know she is safe.

Sylk took a deep breath and calmed her nerves, in the meanwhile rei was using a minienergy he had from back when curse was still here. It was useless to save it when the navi he had been neglecting had suffered damage because of his lack of assistance. Still he couldn't bring himself to say anything. As the spider watched her wounds heal to a degree, she didn't need to hear the words, to know her OP was atleast looking out for her somewhat.

Alright, i'm ready when you are.

actions: Get elecknife, use MiniEnergyPack

*ready for battle 6*
Mach and Sylk moved on to search for more viruses, when they found... more viruses. Needlers stood threateningly against the team, Elmperors begin charging in preparation for attack, and spiders begin some practice shooting to get themselves ready to go. The usual grass was all around, but there were some suspicious-looking patches of grass, looking as if the grass on it was growing slightly shorter or something. The Elemperors weren't particularly pleased with the grass, and turned it into lava-based panels.

NeedlerEX A: 90HP
NeedlerEX B: 90HP
NeedlerEX C: 90HP
NeedlerEX D: 90HP
ElmperorA: 100HP [Lava]
ElmperorB: 100HP [Lava]
ElmperorC: 100HP [Lava]
ElmperorD: 100HP [Lava]
SpidyA: 80HP
SpidyB: 80HP
SpidyC: 80HP
SpidyD: 80HP