Yumland Research (Event OOC)

In truth, I think I know exactly why the pair of us haven't posted, and I'm extremely apologetic about it.

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl.

Rest assured, a fully noired post will be delivered today; as for Albel, I'll track him down in the chat if nothing else.
I too, have been cursed by the Pearl Pokerus.

Anyway, I didn't realize it had been nine days, guys. I am really sorry, and rest assured, you will be compensted (damage wise) for missing half of your members and having to wait so long.

Zal, you have 24 hours to post since you spoke up. If you can get Albel to post, then that's all the better, but I'm not waiting anymore for him. King and planes don't deserve to be waiting so long. Particulally King, who has already gone through a long cybeast fight back in the day.
I'm here

I'll post
<sigh>

Come on, guys. I don't want to be up against this thing by myself.
Sorry for taking this long king, I ment to write up my post durning 4th pireid on my laptop durning a movie, but I forgot too. Anyway, sorry if my post is not that great, but at least it is something.
24 hour notice for Zal and Albel. As per the no-post rules, Triggerman will be given all dodges, but Gungir will do nothing.
Come on, Zal and Alb, we needs you to post.

Hurry up already so's I can shoot my netop!
My post is in the works; apologies again for tardiness. In honesty though, I still think Albel's stuck in Poke-land, and if Gung gets killed off, our chances of success are diminished, seeing as how we may very well run out of chips.
Hah, you wish you had my help now, don't you! Ahahaha!
Aaand, 24 hour notice.

Worry not, if Gungir is deleted, since he has done nothing in the battle, Kuman will be adjusted as if there were only 3 Navis battling him.
:'D

I could kiss you, man.
*Done to O danny boy*
O Zal O Zal, the group the group is calling
For your noir, to destory the bear
24 Hour Notice
Steve-o, post has been edited.
Damn you, May long weekend. D:
I guess with they way we've been, though, Steve the right to another day or two more than anyone else on this board...
Just post as soon as you can, alright Steve? I'll try my hand at not being such an almighty procrastinator this time around.
C'mon doods! Just a little bit more. Joo keen dooo eeet!
Eh, this thread's about to grow some chest hair.

Manly stat +100.
24 Hour Notice
WHOO, that was a hella lotta noir in that post.
Sorry, I had other things on my mind.

I'm gonna end this next round, though. All or nothing, guys!