Yumland Research (Event OOC)

Gurgh, sorry. I have precious little free time, and a day of internets here costs almost half what a solid month of internets costs in any sane place.

To loosely quote William Gibson...

This place is a huge tourst pipe, with tight mesh money filters to make sure the money stays here when we slide back down to our homes.

Anyway, I'll work on a post. That is, under the hopes I haven't yet been removed.

Hm, I have not. Thanks, all.

And, uh...

Ye gods.

This happens on every forum I go to. >_>

I step out for a week and chaos breaks loose.

Am I magic? =0
I was, but when I looked at things in my head, I could heal Edgar with a subchip, and I tought you might do the same Zal. Abel and King when I looked seemed to not have any way to heal themselves, and I tought it might be a good Idea to keep them up high for now. Sorry for not asking if this was alright Zal.... I also worte almost all of that post while on a plane heading to Germany so I went with what I had expecting that eveyone else already writen their posts.
yes I'm alive, yes I'm posting XD

but in light of the state of the thing, I think I will wait for the two placeholders to fill in their spots
Post is edited.
Urgh... I should really edit mine too. >_<;

Alright, I commit myself. I'm going to eat lunch now, return in an hour, and edit the placeholder I made, like, a week ago.

King's honour...

Wait, that's an oxymoron.

EDIT: Circumstances give me the opportunity to post right now, as for some reason the bread was in the freezer and I really want a sandwich. I suppose I'm obligated now, aren't I.

ANOTHER ONE: Alright, I'm done. Not my best work, but at least Albel can make his post now.

I'M ON A ROLL, FOLKS!: Could it be? Have we all posted? o_o;

It's nothing big, except that none of us (i.e. Yours Truly) have been removed or had complete dodges imposed on us.

Thanks, everyone, for handling my absence so well. I'm hoping things will go a bit smoother from here on in.
Double post. Sorry, but otherwise there won't be a way to notice this.

Plane, if you're willing, I think you'd be allowed to devote a charge shot (but probably not a chip) to heal Triggermanright now, before the fight. Shuryou did a similar thing during the Yoka event, and no one raised an objection.
I'll check with Steve later today to see if I could do that, but ya, that would be a good idea.
Well, we've been sitting tight for awhile Steve-o. As of this post, been three days since the most recent thread post.

Hope you haven't forgotten about us here.
I haven't forgot about you! I've just been writing a suitable entrance for Kuman!

Okay, so I forgot.
Ouch...Only one of you is currently over 100hp...And it seems as you still lack an assortment of fire chips. Well, good luck mis compadres. Try not to die like little girly men.
The only reason you're so pessimistic is because its sour grapes; you wanted to be in this thread too.

Frankly, it'd have made for some nice RPing too, but nyagh.
I have some fire chips, and I know EXACTLY how I'm opening this fight up as well XD
Well.... If I just attack this turn, I can do about 250 damage, but do ya want me to try and do that, or deal less and heal ya this turn?
Try and survive, heal if we drop too low, like 40-1 eventually, it will get to the point where we might just be able to heal a little bit and rely on the undershirts to keep us alive.
Alright, then in that case I'll just deal damage this turn, so it's time to type up a rought draft of thepost, then edit it, then post it!
*Wants to see Spelly vs Kuman.*
I'm personally more inclined to co-ordinate this first attack; if I were given the opportunity to catch the majority of you in the chat at once, anyway.
Well, sorry if this sort of ruins your plans, but I think we've taken a bit too much time. If you like, and have a good idea of what you'll do in your head, you can PM it to us(Although it is a lot less convenient than the chat, but it looks like most of us are unable to be there at the exact same time.) I will post by tommorrow, though, regardless of this (unless the coordinated attack requires I post after someone.)
Alright, excuse the bi-postal, but this is getting ridiculous. If anyone has the means to contact Albel and/or Zal off the forums, please do so and remind them of us hopeless fools here in Yumland. Even a barebones turn summary would work.

If they don't post soon, I'd like to plead that the mods assign them dodges so we can at least get on with it, so long as Plane agrees with me.
....I have to agree with king here, it's been what, 9 days since the last mod post, and only me and king posted......... It does make me somewhat agrovated, expecaly since we know of no good reason why they have yet to post.