Further Doggy Training

((Yes, I know, there isn't a FXP reward with this post.))

After being knocked away from one another, Dragonier and Trent sought to end the battle quickly with one more attack. The two lashed out their attacks the exact same moment as the energy bullet and the cutting wind nearly crossed one another with inches away. Dragonier's TankCannon exploded upon impact while Trent's Aurahead was also a direct hit onto its target, causing smokes to rise up and hide the two navis from plain sight.

"STOP!"

The red Mr. Prog who stood at the center of the arena raised his flag up, signaling the end of the mock battle. "The winner of the battle is...DragonierMan.EXE!" As he pointed the flag towards Dragonier's general direction, a small flurry of confetti suddenly appeared from the sky and gently dropped down. The arena barrier was lifted, and both navis were instantly recovered from their battles.

"Till next time." And as fast as he appeared, the red Mr. Prog disappeared in a blink of an eye...

Trent.EXE: 1 HP / 190 HP

Vs. [Note: Both navis are out of melee range]

DragonierMan.EXE: 5 HP / 175 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

-VICTOR: DRAGONIERMAN.EXE!-

Accuracy Rolls
Dragonier's TankCannon2: 43/100
Trent's AuraHead: 41/100
(Fanfare Of Friendship.)

And as quickly as it started, it was over. "Yatta!" exclaimed Suzume with a hand pump. "I saw that coming," noted Aya as the barrier disengaged and dropped away. Suzume rushed out from the blanket and jumped onto DragonierMan, causing him to spin before regaining his balance, Suzume hanging off him. She gave him a quick peck on the mouth-plate before raising his visor. "You were amazing, taking those hits like you did. But nothing slowed you down. You are the best Mas-!"

But before she could finish her sentence, she was pulled off DragonierMan by Aya, who coughed into one hand. "You did well, Master."

"Aya!"

DragonierMan straightened himself up with his hands and turned to Trent, who was probably staggered by the last blow. He walked up to Trent and extended his arm to grasp at Trent's, pulling him to his feet with his forearm. "What a grand battle! You almost had me." DragonierMan clutched his chest with the other hand and wheezed slightly in punctuation. "*cough* I will be feeling that last one for a while."
Trent gripped his hands tightly around his knife blades as the final blows hit in the match. His chip selection wasn't exactly strong enough to finish the fight on his partner. He had made a few poor chip selections, and also learned which defenses he was lacking and which upgrades would come next. Sasha pressed up against the barrier waiting for it to disappear. The moment it did so the dog was inside the ring, running to Trent's side. He started to lick the wounds on Trent's side, where he was punched, and whimpered sadly.

Mark was silent during these interactions. He hadn't thought Trent would lose, even if it was a close fight, simply losing was a problem. Once he gets back into the rings, that could have easily meant deletion. There was a small list before Mark, with some scribbles on it. 'HP, defense, chips' where on the paper. Those were the upgrades Mark was going to go after. He would have to be careful with these though, seeing as to many hp upgrades, or navi custom upgrades would soar the level of his navi. He leaned back and thought and left Trent to do all the interactions.

Trent rubbed his dogs head roughly, trying to cheer the sad companion back up. The fight was very close, that would have to be something they would both need to remember. For a duel, it was a great duel. Trent shook the thought of deletion from the rings out of his head, and watched as Dragonierman came to help him to his feet. Trent accepted the aid and stood up, Sasha holding close. Sasha's eyes kept darting around the three targets, looking from each one carefully.

"It was a great battle," Trent responded, even letting a small smile slide over his face. "Think if that last hit would have missed, you would have some new cuts all over you. I'm hard to catch once I'm moving if you remember." Trent chuckled at the thought. He pulled his arm back to his own side. "I thought you would go more defensive after the punch," Trent admitted. "Which I ill be feeling for a while that was a solid hit."
"And I thought you were going to run," DragonierMan chuckled. He also retracted his hand. "Seems we were both wrong."

"So what now, Master?" Aya asked as she stood behind DragonierMan wrapped in his white cloak. Suzume had joined her sister under the warmth and stared out questioningly. DragonierMan shrugged. "I guess that determines on whether Trent wants to go busting together or something, otherwise we'll head back to White Tower and learn of our next mission from Our Lord."

He turned to Trent. "What say you?"
A small laugh emerged from Trent as he realized that they both had made a tactical error in the final stages of the fight. It was a good close bout indeed. Trent looked down to Sasha, who was now not hugging as close to his leg, and keeping his ear perked to look and listen at the others around him. Trent looked back to Dragonierman and thought for a second about if it would be ok according to the plans they had for a quick busting run, even just a few battles.

Mark stepped in with the answer. "We could do a few quick battles, but we really need to hop back to training Sasha and getting those upgrades. A few friendly virus batches wouldn't be a terrible idea though. Not here however. With both of you as weak as you are, it would make more sense to jack into another network after some quick rest, or if you would prefer we can also burn through some subchips."

Trent looked back to Dragonierman. "A few battles would just fine."

The dog at his side shot a look of worry and concern up at the fighter. He wasn't sure how to feel about fighting along side others just yet.

"Leaving the network is a good idea. Unless you'd rather stay here."
DragonierMan was about to respond when his eyes flashed a solid white. They glowed in his skull like two lanterns. His body paralyzed. When he spoke, his voice reverberated with two distinct sounds. One his own, one not his own. "Greetings Navi Trent. My Lord Obscura requests you move your group to the SciLabs' Network. He wishes to dig up any information you can regarding a recent upsurge in data mining activity in the ACDC Network. Will you assist?"

Aya and Suzume huddled closer at the sudden change of their Master. They whispered in hush voices, but some words were audible. Someone named Magistrate was speaking through DragonierMan. Apparently created by Destin. And the twins were visibly disturbed at the whole thing.

DragonierMan stood there as if frozen into a statue, but his eyes followed Trent with his question.
Trent clenched his fists tightly as the sudden change in Dragonierman happened. Why is it every time that Trent is around this Navi, something unusual happens to him? Even the Support units were unsure of how to react to this change in events. Sasha lowered his chest to the ground, raised his haunches, and showed his teeth to the new Dragonierman.

Trent took a far simpler approach. He figured that this was something else within the programing of the navi. Might as go with the flow on this one.

"I will assist. I give no promise that I'll stick around for long." Trent relaxed his fists.

"What he means is," Mark cut in, "That we will help, but our stay and length of assisting isn't set in stone. We might have to leave of our own to pursue other objectives all our own. But while we are around in Scilabs, we will gladly help."

Trent and Sasha waited for the response from the new glowing Dragonierman.
"Good. I shall open the way," the glowing eyed DragonierMan said as he raised his right hand off to his side. A crackle of electricity sparked from the air a few meters away before there was an explosion of light. A portal was opened to SciLabs Net.

DragonierMan's eyes returned to normal afterwards. The influence gone. His SPs relaxed slightly and came to stand at his sides. They lifted the cloak upon his shoulders and clasped it to his armor.

DragonierMan then turned to Trent and lowered his visor again. He gave him a thumbs up. Then he and his SPs headed into the portal and disappeared.

[DRAGONIERMAN LOGGED OUT!]
Trent gave a simple for now farewell as Dragonierman walked through the portal. He took a moment to turn to Sasha, who was now fa more relaxed that Dragonierman wasn't possessed and glowing anymore, and rubbed his head. "Weird things happen around this guy, you learn to get used to them pretty fast buddy. I'm jut as curious abut that last one, but we'll find out in time." Trent mushed Sasha's face together with his hands and laughed as the dog playfully bounded backwards and barked. "Let's go."

Trent started to walk towards the portal as Mark's voice chimed in. "We don't want to spend too much time here if we can help it. We need to gather more zenny, and this should help with that goal undoubtedly. We should figure ut what our next few purchases are going to be, then head over too the recruitment. We may have to do some missions to get everything. Then again, I don't think we will ever fully be ready for the recruitment maybe we should just go sooner rather than waiting. Either way, lets follow for now, we will play by ear how long we stay."

"Understood."

Trent and Sasha walked through the portal.

{Logged out}
[+4 FXP I guess okay whatever]