Sibling Stuff

"Then why didn't he just protect the foolish doctor in the water..." Capuchin huffed, "I know he has issues with DNR but he is a teammate as of now. Even if you loathe them, you deal with them if they are assisting you...that's what I'm doing right now. As for Soulman's move, I apologize for stating Jr made it up then. That's all I apologize for."
"Well that's a start, though I still think you're being unfair. This is only the second time Junior's used Sexy Party and the time before it was used on himself and a navi that was wounded. Oh, and the navi was male." Wes started, "Also, as someone who's been involved with Majin-sensei and Soulman so long, you should know damn well why Junior tries so hard to protect people. And lastly, "Wes narrowed his eyes. He hadn't meant to get mad but someone who was supposed to be a friend questioning Junior's motivation, "Soulman and Ayumi are dead. Both of them." Junior cringed as Wes spoke the words, "Ayumi died protecting her family in the Undernet. Soulman died protecting his son and countless others, including you. The only thing they left behind was a pair of empty PETs and their offsprings. You claim to be their friends and to have cared about them, but by not supporting their children, who are trying to hard to fill in the spots they left behind, you're the one who brings shame to those two's memory. When I first contacted you based on Sensei's data, I thought I had found a good ally. However, it seems all I found is someone who's bitter about her own weakness. Yes, that's right, you're weak. When the strong get support, that's called insurance. When the weak get it, they think that it draws attention to their inadaquacy." He stopped and calmed himself down, "Junior, let's go. We're heading out."

Junior, who had looked uncomfortable and ashamed during the previous conversation slowly came back to life, "But... its an island. How will the others get off?"

"Well, not all seem all that keen on helping us, so you probably don't have to worry about the whole group." Wes thought for a second, "Junior, bend forward. Miyu, if you don't have too much pride to accept a little help, climb on his back and he'll fly you back to land. As for everyone else... you can try carrying them in their arms, if they feel like coming, unless of course they'd rather swim." Wes paused to address the netops, "Well, Polonius, Capuchin was right that it was rude to not include your navi in his precautions. However, if you remember past events, you should recall that he has his reasons. Just give him time and maybe he'll get over it. Maybe have your navi knock off the criticism and explain what happened back then. And Ambridge," Wes's face showed a bit of regret. It wasn't his intention on upsetting her, but no doubt in his assault on her navi he had done so, "I'm sorry." He then looked back at his navi, "Okay, let's move it."
Miyu's anger faded and was replaced with melancholy as Majin had mentioned her parents. It would probably always be a touchy subject for her and her brother, but Majin was right. Or so she hoped.

Snapped back to reality by Junior moving, Miyu hopped on his back. "Thanks..." she muttered softly as she wrapped her arms loosely around his shoulders. "I guess it's going to end up being just us, huh?" she added in a somewhat sad voice.
"You know Polonius..." DNR said looking towards his Netoperator, not using a feminine name for once.

"Y-y-yes DNR?" Polonius replied, a bit of tears in his eyes from all the sentiment feelings around the area.

"This discussion about them missing their parents... it's... feeling me with some more contempt in them... I know for a fact that Physicians cannot let their feelings get in the way of their work... but I don't know, I rather want to be with them even more..."

"...a-are you saying you're thinking of them as your family?" Polonius said with a bit of a sweat drop, curiously wondering at this as he wiped away his tears.

"I guess... I don't know... it's just I see both their points and Capuchin's as well... it's... like a medical team you know? They all work together, and help raise their spirits in the darkest of times..." DNR said to his netoperator, whom nodded in agreement.

"I've always trusted you in your actions DNR..." the brown med student replied.

"Then let's venture forward with our new friends huh?" he said as he ran forwards towards the others, hands behind his back as he reached them with smiles. "I'm sincerely sorry for the past criticism... I guess I rather wish to help in my way... like a teacher in some way... but I've overstepped my boundaries, and for that I'm apologetic..."
Capuchin only gave out a grunt and turned her head from the group. She let herself crouch staring out into the distant data sea upon the patch of grass.
"Well, I suppose that's her answer. Better get going." Wes said.

"Okay... if that's the way it is." Junior said. He rose into the air and grabbed one of DNR's arms, "Let's go." He flew off, over the water, being sure to stay high enough so that DNR wouldn't get wet.
DNR soon gave a snicker as his other hand reaches his right eye, lowering it as he raspberries towards the Monkey girl. "Can you make it here dearie? Or are you afraid of the water? Let's see how your might warrior spirit works shall weeeee~" the navi said as he's taken off, telling to Junior in a low voice "Oh I do hope she takes the bait Junior, she can be quite the fiery little cracker with enough incentive... it's stimulating..." as he gave a quick snicker.

"Oh... and don't even consider dropping me into the aquatic abyss... you know Capuchin may have kicked you... but I can preform a special Scrotumotomy for you... free of charge~" the doctor threatened with a harmless wink.

[Team D-- I mean Team Neo Requiem requires a new battle!]
Miyu let out a sigh. "Well, that wasn't the best first impression I've ever had of someone."

She made sure to keep a decent hold on Junior. She really didn't feel like ending up a wet and partially frozen mess today.

[Next battle, I guess?]
"Are those two that heavy or are you going slow for a reason?" Wes asked.

Junior glanced back, "Just... concerned. Even if I'm not supposed to be."

"Sheesh, even if you are following her logic, it's still stupid. Whatever." Wes sighed.

((Battle 2. I command it.))
as the quartet moves on, Capuchin trailing behind them all, quickly comes upon several large groups of viruses. Three to be precise. As clouds, heads in bubbles, probably auras, and several mechs with swords in their hands...IT'S BATTLE TIME!

CloudyA: 80
CloudyB: 80
CloudyC: 80
CloudyD: 80
CloudyE: 80
CloudyF: 80
CloudyG: 80
CloudyH: 80
Magalian-AA: 130 (10 HP aura)
Magalian-AB: 130 (10 HP aura)
Magalian-AC: 130 (10 HP aura)
Magalian-AD: 130 (10 HP aura)
DarkMechA: 120
DarkMechB: 120
DarkMechC: 120
DarkMechD: 120
DarkMechE: 120

Soulman_Junior.exe: 200 HP
Miyu.exe: 190 HP
Capuchin.exe: 140 HP (2 actions away from rest of the group or even within range to attack viruses)
DNR.exe: 240 HP

Terrain: 50% Ice (viruses), 50% Normal (all of you)

BATTLE 2 RAPE DOOM MASSACRE! BEGIN!
As the viruses came into sight, Junior landed back on the ground, allowing the other two navis to get off.

"Well, crap that's a lot. And with a certain individual ditching us, our odds are severally cut. This sucks." Wes thought carefully. They didn't have enough hardhitting attacks to kill the bigger enemies quickly enough. Sure they could decimate the Cloudies pretty quickly but that would take away the best targets for Miyu and DNR. Ugh, what to do. After mulling over it for a few moments, he struck on a plan, "Okay, we're going with a fail proof plan. Sending GrassZone, Flameline1, Phoenixshot1, FireHit1. Hit the Darkmeches with them."

"Okay." Junior activated the chip, spreading out a field of grass around him. He hoped that the range of the chip would spread out far enough that it'd be under the majoriy of the viruses. Junior glanced back at his allies, "This stuff burns well so if you have any fire attacks, it'd probably be a good idea to use them now." Facing forward again, Junior focused on the Darkmech group. Raising a hand, a wall of flames rose from the ground, aiming to strike at the Darkmechs. With any luck, it'd gain some extra power from the grass and burn higher and more intense. If that happened, it would most certainly be fatal. To follow the move up, he struck with a similar attack. He spread his arms wide, flapping them a bit and swirling flames around them. He then waved them forward, causing the fire to leapt out and hurtle through the air towards the group of nasty blade-weilding enemies. Hopefully this would be enough to take them out but just in case...

Junior pulled back one arm and it started to burn. He looked over whatever remained of the group and tried to pick out a target. After deciding on what to attack, he brought his hand forward and launched a firey replica of his fist through the air, "So, what now?"

"Uh..." Wes thought for a moment. It'd be too much of a pain in the ass to try taking out the head thing's barriers and then try killing them. It'd be best to leave them for later, "Sending Dash. It wouldn't be a crime to at least start killing the Cloudies."

"Well, I suppose that makes sense." Junior reached for the sky and created a long, pointy shell over his hand. He aimed it in front of him and allowed it to take control, suddenly shooting forward towards the mass of Cloudies. He plowed along and arrived on the other side a short while later. Once he stopped, he turned around to face the main battle, "Okay, that's all I have for now, so I'm taking to the sky." He rose into the air, hopefully out of harm's way. He focused on staying alert so he could avoid any incoming fire.

((1.) GrassZone, create a large area of grass around self
2.) Flameline1, 70 Fire up to three, Darkmech group
3.) Phoenixshot1, 70 Fire up to three, Darkmech group
4.) Firehit1, 60 Fire, Darkmech group
5.) Dash, 90 up to five, Cloudy group
6.) Dodge in air.))
Miyu looked over the horde of viruses standing in front of them. "There are so many of them..." she wondered aloud. She looked down towards DNR dangling beneath her. "You didn't wear some stupid cologne to attract more viruses or something, did you?"

As Junior came in for a landing, she hopped off of his back. "Alright Leon... what's the plan."

Leon, who had been busy browsing the official chip database for information on their newly acquired chip, paused a second while considering their options. "The cloudies are the weakest, but they also probably pose the least threat to us. Well, individually at least." He looked at the bubble encased heads. He rubbed his chin while checking their abilities. "Yes, I think those will do nicely. Go for the heads." He picked up his chips and slotted some in. "DNR and Polonius? Could you two handle the cloudies?"

Miyu materialized a bomb in her hand, a decently sized black blob. "So... we're just going to blow the crap out of them, huh?"

Leon nodded. "Of course, there isn't much else we can do at this point in time." He smiled a bit. "Soon though. Also... make sure you use the thunder and the mechsword one after another, as fast as you can. If I'm reading this right, that's the only way it'll work."

She sighed. I guess I am a little weak compared to what I could be, eheh. "Alright, got it. Rapid-fire chip spam is go~ Good luck Bro! And Quack too, I guess."

Looking to the heads, she started to move quickly towards them. As she got closer, she slowed down and started to take aim at the middle of the group. Planting her foot, she brought her arm back and lobbed the explosive blob at the middle of the group softball pitch style.

Not waiting for the explosion, she activated the next chip and charged her arm with electricity. She brought it back, pushing the charge into her hand, and shot her arm forward. She electricity flew from her body and soared towards the head group, aiming itself for a prime target in the middle of the group.

As the thunder struck something, she activated the next chip. A high pitched squeal was heard in the skies above the battlefield. Looking up, both Miyu and Leon were unsure of what to expect. As what appeared to be a carrier ship of some sort screeched overhead at speeds the two would never reach, something seemed to jump out of it.

As it plummeted to the ground at bone breaking speeds, the object turned on some thrusters to slow its decent some before smashing into the ground between Miyu and the viruses. The force of the impact knocked Miyu off balance, forcing her to take a moment to balance herself. By the time she had though, the object, which was clearly a DarkMech, was boosting towards the head group. It cut it's boosters in front of the object that had been hit with Thunder chip, and attacked with two massive swings of it's blades. As soon as it was done it boosted back and took off into the air with the help of an external booster it had been equipped with. The carrier soared overhead again, and scooped up it's cargo.

Miyu was somewhat awestruck at what had just happened. "That was pretty cool," she said as she pumped her fist into the air.

Leon nodded in agreement, before motioning towards the group again. "Wanna finish this up?"

Miyu blushed a bit. "Yeah, whoops~" She activated the power in the last chip, filling her arms with an intense fire. She moved closer to the group, careful to stay off of any ice. Once she had gotten a bit closer, she stuck her arms out in front of her and faced her palms at the group of viruses. Forcing the heat out of her palms, a fiery jet shot from her hands towards the group of heads, no doubt burning them quite nicely. Or at the very least melting the ice. As the attack died down, she flared her wings open and kept an eye on where the viruses had been, anticipating any counter attacks and getting ready to take to the air with powerful gust of wind from her wings if she saw one coming her way.

4. Flameline 70 Fire. Magalians.
*Gust as a dodge.

Quote ()

Leon, who had been busy browsing the official chip database for information on their newly acquired chip, paused a second while considering their options. "The cloudies are the weakest, but they also probably pose the least threat to us. Well, individually at least." He looked at the bubble encased heads. He rubbed his chin while checking their abilities. "Yes, I think those will do nicely. Go for the heads." He picked up his chips and slotted some in. "DNR and Polonius? Could you two handle the cloudies?"

"Will do Miss Miyu!" DNR said with a nod, his cardiogram's fluctuation elevated with excitement. "Polonius, let's start with a good fiery blast Lavatower and Katana please!"

"Yes sir..." Polonius simply replied as he slotted them in, the chips' data coursing through DNR's body quickly.

A fiery aura coursing through the doctor's body as the Firetower starts to take its usual effect, DNR rushing over to the grass as he fired a few globs of lava over to the side of the viruses. He hoped that the globs would help elicit some volcanic activity below the ground.

His Katana chip readied on his left arm, shaped in a scalpel form he's on, DNR leaps towards the first three cloud viruses, twirling around as a hint of a smirk came on his lips. He then flings his hands again towards the first two on his left, possibly hitting the three.

A little bit afterwards, DNR then steps back towards Junior's placed Grass area, his hand turning quickly into a blowtorch. He then thrusts said blowtorch towards the third Cloudy virus, possibly incinerating him and others as well.

1. Firetower1- 100 + Piercing + Ground Attack + Group Attack. Low Accuracy
2. Katana- 60 + Slashing to Cloudy A and B and C
3. Katana- 60 + Slashing to Cloudy A and B
Dodge
4. Heatshot (40x2) to Cloudy C w/ spread1
(DAMN! ITS GETTING LATE!!!)

"O-oh dear..." Aida stuttered as she saw the massive amount of viruses. "Th-this isn't good at all. C-Capuchin, you ha-have to help them."

Capuchin just gave a growl at this as her tail sat limply on the patch of grass, "Why should I? I really don't care..."

Aida stared down at her PET with a hopeless face...though....it quickly turned into something that of a cross stern one. Her eyes showed a bit of anger within them. "CAPUCHIN!" She hollered, "YOU GO FINISH THIS MATCH WITH THE OTHERS! It doesn't matter whether you want to work with them or not. Right now they are your allies. You protect allies no matter what."

"........" Capuchin remained with her back turned though biting her lip. This was something she would never had expected from Aida. It was a bit surprising....no...It was INCREDIBLY shocking. Not a single stutter in her words either. The netop was serious about this. "....rrrgh...FINE!" Capuchin snapped back as she turned back to the battle seeing the hoard of viruses.

Without a second moment of hesitation, she dived into the abyss of data water. As fake as it was to humans, being only 1s and 0s, it was incredibly lifelike to navis. Capuchin's feet kicked through the water and her hands shot through. She seemed to be speeding towards the others. Perhaps guilt of what she said effected her. Maybe it was only what Aida said. Capuchin didn't even know herself why she was attempting to get to them so quickly. Though she was incredibly determined.

Her hands immediately grasped the side of the solid ice as she hoisted her body to the top. Capuchin quickly became ready for anything and everything. Her eyes targeted the pack of Cloudys.

"I'm going for those viruses. The others seemed to be handled."

"Alright then!" Aida nodded as she inserted a +10 attack chip along with her twinfang. "Don't get sloppy here! Though I will talk to you later about everything that has happened."

"Don't blame you I suppose." Capuchin grunted as her left hand trandormed into an armed weapon filled with two shots of piercing fangs. Her hand quickly aimed at two cloudy's in the back and quickly launched out two rounds. She had no time to watch them soar at her opponents and if they actually hit. She wanted to get down to her next attack. Her right hand quickly formed this time into a gun like weapon. A Vulcan. It had been a while since she had used one, an interesting idea. She let out a stream of bullets fire outwards at the next trio.

Summary
1. swim!
2. SWIM!
3. attack +10
4. twinfang (70x2 targets) Cloudy G H
5. vulcan (10 + Spread1 x3hits) Cloudy D E F
Junior sets up a Grass Zone, and it luckily gets in the zone of the DarkMechs. Suffice to say, the mechs are no match for this hot fire of passion from Junior's body.

Moving on, Miyu dispels three of the Magallians' auras, stuns one, makes a DarkMech cut down two, and burns one up. Junior dashes toward the Cloudys in the meanwhile, catching two.

DNR startles the Cloudy viruses with towers of flame... that don't hit them. But they're panicked enough that the doctor's katana attack cuts down two of their numbers before a Heatshot blows up one and carries the damage to another.

Capuchin swims...

...and swims....

...and boosts her attack before destroying two more Cloudys and letting some lead into another.

The final cloudy lifts up its weak arms and makes it rain, or hail, really. Those stones are HARD. Junior and Miyu managed to dodge them, but DNR and Capuchin couldn't make it.

CloudyA: SLICE'D [DNR]
CloudyB: DICE'D [DNR]
CloudyC: SCALPEL'D [DNR]
CloudyD: FANGED [Capuchin]
CloudyE: FANGED [Capuchin]
CloudyF: 30 (0/2)
CloudyG: DELETED [Junior]
CloudyH: DELETED [Junior]
Magalian-AA: 60
Magalian-AB: MECH'D [Miyu]
Magalian-AC: WIDE ATTACK'D [Miyu]
Magalian-AD: 130 (10 HP aura)
DarkMechA-E: FLAMBE'D [Junior

Soulman_Junior.exe: 200 HP (Ice)
Miyu.exe: 190 HP
Capuchin.exe: 100 HP
DNR.exe: 200 HP [Katana]

Terrain: 20% Ice (viruses), 65% Normal (all of you), 15% Grass (Where DarkMech's were)
"And... seven. Or wait, we decided that a contest would be a bad idea, right?" Wes asked.

"Its obvious that you're just trying to draw attention to the score. You're not fooling anyone." Junior said, "Now, let's wrap this up."

"Well, I might have fooled some people. In any case, let's wrap this up ourselves. The others can just back us up." Wes said. Flipping through his chips, he picked out two, "Okay, here goes. Sending Wideshot1 and Airstorm1."

"Well, that should do it, I guess." Junior said. Spreading his arms, Junior gathered a light mist around him. He concentrated the water in front of him, forming a decent sized chunk of water. He fired it forward, letting the wave wash accross the stage. If he angled it right, he could take out two of the viruses and eliminate the aura of the other. To follow that up and increase his chances for victory, Junior waved a hand forward, summoning a trio of whirlwinds. The three dashed forward, poised to take down anything that might be left over from his last attack. As they moved into position, they began twirl faster, creating a vaccuum to suck in the remaining enemies.

Junior paused, looking over his work. That attack should just about do it but he knew that the head virus would still be hanging on regardless of how well his aim was. To take care of this, Junior focused his own, personal energy supply into his hands. He brought both together so that his attack would be concentrated, striking a single target. Then, just to make absolute sure that the blow would be fatal even if the virus had remained untouched, he shoved in a tad bit of spare energy into his already bursting stockpile and, after taking his aim, fired a large blast of brillient white light at the strongest enemy, hoping to end the battle. Taking a deep breath, Junior inquired, "Okay, so anything else?"

"Hmmm... well, two allies took a hit, so a heal might be nice. Sending Recovery30." Wes said, slotting in the chip.

"Ummm... okay, but who do I use it on?" Junior glanced from Capuchin, to DNR, then back to Capuchin. While he wasn't fond of DNR at least he wasn't mad and liable to yell at him for trying to help. The situation almost made him wish it was Miyu who had taken damage.

"Well, its your choice, though going with the one with less complaining would be preferable." Wes sighed.

"Fine. Hey, uh.... Doctor-kun, heads up." Junior formed a ball of recovery data in his hands, which he fired at DNR. He just hoped the guy would actually grab the sphere and not suspect him of trying to get revenge again, "Well, I guess my job is done." With that, Junior rose up a bit higher, trying to get out of the way of the major lines of fire.

((1.) Wideshot1, 60 Aqua, CloudyF/Magalian-AA/D
2.) Airstorm1, 50+suck in, CloudyF/Magalian-AA/D
3.) Soul Finger Shot, 120+25, Magalian-AD (untapped power used)
4.) Recovery30, DNR
5.) Aerial Dodge
6.) Aerial Dodge))
"Alright, it seems Junior's kinda liven up to my persona..." DNR said with a smirk as he took in the sphere, removing his wounds slightly. "Ahhh... much better, and let me fix up dearest Capuchin..." the doctor said with a jovial smile, rushing to her air as he quickly examined her body with precision befitting his expertise. "Okay, just a few rough patches in the lateral areas... I can fix that. Capu and Aida, this might look grossly mean but please don't think badly of me..." DNR said to them first as he turned his attention towards Polonius. "Polo, execute Sig program 2A and 2B please..."

"2B... got it DNR." Polonius said as he activated the program from his console, the electrical data appearing on DNR's right arm. "Aaaaannnd there!" DNR said with a calm, precise expression, hitting Capuchin's back with his own fist.

"That should fix you right to full capacity miss Capuchin, I trust you to do as such an adequate battle skills in the tourney soon." DNR said with a smile and a nod as he scurried off to dodge as many attacks as he can. His right arm starts coursing with energy as he rushes off towards the Magalian virus, jumping towards it as he extends his fist towards it.

1. Defribilator Gauntlets (Heal Capu for 60)
2. Defriiblator Gauntlets towards Magalian-AA (Hits 80 Elec damage)
3. Dodge
4. Dodge
Miyu looked around after landing from her skyward dodge to see Junior already pounding away on the remaining viruses. She also noticed Capuchin had joined them. Great. I hope she doesn't throw a fit again this time, because I'll smack her myself.

She watched as Junior let loose his power, and attempted to obliterate what was left.

"So, not bad on those head-things. Kinda wish you had gotten all of 'em though... just to take some wind out of Wes's sails" Leon joked. "Anyways, it seems like he has things covered, and it seems like DNR will try to heal Capuchin. So... sit back and enjoy the fireworks?" He slotted in a Recov10 chip. "Oh, and enjoy your soda."

Miyu smirked, and took a seat on a patch of the remaining non-ice. "I guess I will." A blue can with an 'E' on it and a straw in it formed in her hands. She sipped the drink through the straw while she watched the attacks go off and the dust die down.

----------
1. Recov10 self.
Capuchin was given quite a surprise when she was healed by DNR. She wasn't ready for assistance, and by the likes of him either. But what was she to do?

"C-Capuchin, don't forget, it was all f-for the s-sake of h-helping." Aida assured, "H-He was only trying to help you...."

"Rnnn" Capuchin sighed. She didn't care to be scolded again and to be bothered by other navis once more. "Fine fine....well....it seems that all the viruses SHOULD be taken care of as of now." Her body sat in a loose stance at this.

Summary:

1.dodge
2.dodge
3.dodge
Junior fires his Wideshot, and sinks one Magallian, while removing the aura of the other. He draws them in with and AirStorm, the tornado stopping the rain, signifying the removal of the Cloudy virus. Junior and DNR then take on the last enemy and blast it with lasers and defribulators. Everyone else gets healed in some way or another.

CloudyA: SLICE'D [DNR]
CloudyB: DICE'D [DNR]
CloudyC: SCALPEL'D [DNR]
CloudyD: FANGED [Capuchin]
CloudyE: FANGED [Capuchin]
CloudyF: TORNADO'D [Junior]
CloudyG: DELETED [Junior]
CloudyH: DELETED [Junior]
Magalian-AA: DROWNED [Junior]
Magalian-AB: MECH'D [Miyu]
Magalian-AC: WIDE ATTACK'D [Miyu]
Magalian-AD: TEAM'D [Junior + DNR]
DarkMechA-E: FLAMBE'D [Junior]

Soulman_Junior.exe: 200 HP (Ice)
Miyu.exe: 200 HP
Capuchin.exe: 140 HP
DNR.exe: 230 HP [Katana]

Terrain: 20% Ice (viruses), 65% Normal (all of you), 15% Grass (Where DarkMech's were)

-VICTORY-
Junior GET: 2375z
Miyu GET: Aurhead1, 250z
Capuchin GET: 300z
DNR GET: 600z
FXP: 8 Static
2 to Junior and DNR
1 to DNR and Capuchin