Sibling Stuff

"HRMPH" Capuchin huffed as she saw the reaction she was getting from the others. Her head turned in the other direction and she made bubbles in the water with her mouth as she dunked a bit more of her body under. She had decided that she'd rather just stay in there, better than hanging with those two...and in undergarments....water plus undergarments never mixes well...unless it was for dirty magazines or something. She wasn't about to know what happens to these.

She decided not to command another chip from Aida at the moment, knowing quite well that her netop was probably still in shock....heck, she was as well. Being forced to wear such a ridiculous thing...and getting nasty looks from Miyu.

"He deserved it." She mumbled.

Summary
1.dodges
As Junior builds a grass zone and heals himself while dealing with his pain. Wes and DNR take action. Wes did more though, crushing the Shellgeek flat in one hit with the Quake chip.
And the story was done.
Oh, and Capuchin was back in normal clothes. I think.

-FRONT-
N.O.-1A: DELETED
ShellgeekA: DELETED
ShellgeekB: DELETED
N.O.-1B: DELETED

-MIDDLE-
Nightmare: DELETED
NullA: DELETED
NullB: DELETED
NullC: DELETED

-BACK- (Ice)
SnowblowA: DELETED
SnowblowB: DELETED

-Terrain-
70% Sea, 30% Grass

-Team Neo Requiem-
Soulman_Junior.exe: 2000 HP [In pain]
Miyu.exe: 190 HP [Vengeful]
Capuchin.exe: 140 HP [Pissed]
DNR.exe: 240 HP [Loony]

-VICTORY-
Junior Get: 800z
Miyu Get: 400z
DNR Get: 400z
Capuchin Get: Process Upgrade #12, 400z

FXP: 5 Static between all except Capuchin and Junior
-5 to the Junior and Capuchin relationship~ </3

!!-Junior and Capuchin's FXP levels have reached below 30-!!
!!-The Crosses with each other have been disabled!-!!
!!-To regain the cross' power, bring your FXP levels back to 30-!!

((Also, Lunar, start recording your FXP. We at the moderating team can't tell where it is. DX With Junior you have... 25 at the moment.))
"Well this has been a rather 'interesting' endeavor, I didn't really expect such an attack to that area before... well done for breaking my expectations Capuchin..." DNR said with a smile as he applauded softly, walking over towards her. He then gave a rather annoyed sigh, "It IS a rather crass judgment, but I do feel he probably had his best interest at heart... why THAT particular change, I'll probably never know..." he said looking with a raised eyebrow towards Junior.

"Anyways..." DNR said in his calm demeanor "I have to say to you all how unique your fighting styles are, I know I cannot wait to see how things will go now... that some of our differences have subsided...". As he said this, his arms extended to each side as DNR walked backwards, moving forwards into the network. "Oh, and if you get any wounds Junior my boy, I'll be sure to tend to them, don't think for a foolish second I'm a terrible doctor... that goes for you especially Miyu..." he said in a rather devious frown towards Miyu.
"Hm?" Miyu said as she got rid of her scythe and relaxed, standing up normally. "All I said was you were a quack. You were swimming in the water. Like a duck."

Leon facepalmed. "I'm prey sure he's not going to buy that, Miyu."

"Oh fine. So I called you a quack." Miyu huffed. "I never said you were a bad doctor. It just felt more fitting than loon."

She turned to her brother and extended a hand towards him. "Do you need some help getting up?"

She decided to pass on talking with Capuchin for the moment, as they'd probably have plenty of time to talk later.
"He's fine..." DNR said as he quickly glanced Junior's area. "It's not punctured or anything... though I've heard cases of that producing sterile sperm..." he said looking to the side, continuing his backwards motion. "But now I'm just being pedantic..."
"That's too much information for me, thanks." Miyu replied to DNR, rolling her eyes at him. "Anyways, you probably wouldn't be acting the same if she had hit you there instead, right?"
"Eh, cases differ, cases differ... for all you know, I'm probably sterile myself!" he said in a sing song-like voice, giggling a bit in his response.
Miyu rolled her eyes at the doctor again. "Well, at least we don't have to worry about mini-quacks running around, right?"

Leon smirked a bit. "A bunch of kid navi's acting like him? That's a scary thought."
"Hah, I said cases differ. You just won't know~" DNR said with a shrug as Polonius said nothing in response, rather shy from all of this occurring.
Leon raised an eyebrow at DNR. "Well, as far as I know, not very many navi's actually have the ability to reproduce. So, I'd have to speculate that you are, indeed, firing blanks." He gave an exaggerated thumbs up at DNR.
"That can easily be arranged to be different, of course, you probably don't know if you yourself can fire, hehe~" he said, returning with his own mocking thumbs up. "But seriously I fire rather well for myself."
Leon raised a finger in protest, only to find himself lacking a comeback. "Hmph. Well played." He waited a moment, and added a mumbled "... quack."
((I should be back to 200 with my Recovery80, shouldn't I?))

"Hey, get up. Retard's hitting on you sister." Wes said.

Junior hobbled to his feet and pointed a finger threatingly at DNR, "Watch it."

"Fine, now that that's decided, you should probably apologize to Capuchin, though I must admit, I didn't think she'd be that upset." Wes commented. He turned to Aida, "Hey, Ambridge, didn't Soulman Senior ever use this move before? I could've swore that you two would have been familiar with it." He looked accross his screen, "And another interesting developement, your Cross seems to have gone kaput."

Junior looked, surprised, then sad. His grimace turned into a deep frown and he looked down at the ground, "I'm sorry, Capu-chan. I was trying an attack pattern that could have backfired so I needed to make sure you and Miyu-chan were safe. Since I would have had trouble carrying more than one, I figured my defensive technique would be well used here. Since she's my sister... I thought it wouldn't be as bad if I gave you the defense. However, I should have still asked permission and I apologize. I'm sorry."

While Wes thought that that would suffice, he couldn't help but feel that Capuchin had reacted a bit too strongly. Bringing up a screenshot he had taken on his PET, he studied the image from a few moments ago closely. He had to admit, it was pretty skimpy. Wait a second... what was that? looking closely, Wes could notice a bit of damaged data around her stomach. Odd, since she hadn't taken any damage. A wound to the stomach sounded familiar... Wait a second, DNR had said he stabbed her there in their match. Was her PET's recovery systems really that bad? Wes couldn't help but feel that he was overlooking something but for now, he got the feeling that he knew what the issue was. While some guys wore scars like medals of valor, girls were normally sensitive about this sort of thing. It was a really good thing that no one else had seemed to notice. That would make sorting this out a bit easier. Of course, perhaps a bit more could be done to appeise the monkey, "Hey, Capuchin, I have a proposition for you. He stripped you down to your underwear, so its only fair that you get the same privilege."

Junior looked up, "I suppose that's fair..."

"Not quite. You did it without permission and this would be with your consent. No, what I suggest puts the game in Capuchin's court. Next battle, I want you to use Sexy Party again. This time, however, I want you to use it on whoever Capuchin directs you to. She can make this as easy or as painful as she wants. While she is only limited to the three of you, she has enough to make this hurt if she wants." Wes said. This could be interesting. If he was lucky, she would use it on either DNR and Miyu and if they were quick and devious enough, they would demand that they get the same deal. If that happened, he could get a little game going. This could be fun.
"Haaa... me hitting on your 'sister'? Hate to tell you this, but A. we were having a semi-serious talk about whether its possible to equip anybody with the ability to produce navis and B. leaaaave me out of this 'Sexy Party' deal. I'm a respected physician and I prefer it that you shouldn't have this kinda effect AT ALL... I mean if we're demeaning people here, that's something I do not condone!" he said with a HMPH as he crossed his arms, tapping his feet as he frowned in a threatened manner.
Leon raised his finger, this time with something to say. "But we just got done demeaning each other, you quack. Or did you forget about our short lived squabble about who was firing blanks?"
"Hence.. the Semi in Semi-serious! I said nothing of the sort, I only said cases differ..." DNR simply replied, rolling his eyes at this Leon's poor sense of logic.
"N-no....not that I c-can remember...." Aida admitted, "Sou-oulman and his netop t-tended to do other things....o-other than changing attire on someone....I-it was actually quite funny. A-As I heard....Soulman would h-have this thing wh-where he'd strip...a-and probably down to the last article of clothing."

Capuchin looked back down at her body noticing the feeling of better armor amongst her body instead of something like fabric. Her hands lifted out of the water to notice her gloves had returned. Giving out a sigh of relief she swam back to the patch of grass where Jr and Miyu were. She didn't desire seeing them, but it was better than doing the doggy paddle all day in the cold waters.

"Hmph....make sure I was safe?" Capuchin asked as she placed her hands finally on the patch of grass and lifted herself up. "...don't make me laugh. You and your pathetic...I don't even know if you have a term for that macho crap." She hissed, not even looking up at him. "You believe I can't fend for myself? I can't defeat something on my own....your so naive. Have you forgotten I fought by your predecessor's side, I fought villians that now do not exist, I have witnessed many things that you have no idea happened here and you still believe you can consider me weak enough that I need protection. You are such a fool....no....weak. You are horribly weak."

Her hands began to dry off her tail like a rag, twisting it a bit and letting water data drip off. Her teeth began to show fangs yet she still continued to not look at him. "Letting someone dress up in your damn panty raid? Without a consent? How is that helping them. Humiliating yes....protection...no. It's worse than that, you make it seem like they have no use on the battlefield. I don't require demanding you to strip someone else of their pride or yours. It wont make anyone happy in this situation. I'll pass."

Capuchin's body arose from her seating and looked at Jr for one moment with cold unforgiving eyes. "You bring shame to navis...especially to the navi you were formed after."

"C-capuchin!" Aida gasped, "Th-that's enough!"
"Aaah, Bravado and Machismo... long have these gender issues plagued many facets of our lives... I myself have felt this in the Medical profession... Far too many nurses are females, and yet far too many physicians are males... it is rather abhorring..." DNR said in reply, scratching his chin with his hand. "Alas, we are in the same group are we not? Is it team work or is it debasing a woman? Such an interesting conundrum... although there's nothing more fierce to me than a strong wo-- woah! That kinda split out... I'll keep it to myself, continue your debate then..." he said as he waited with enthusiasm.
Leon's jaw dropped at the rage coming from the monkey navi. "Wow. I don't remember Capuchin being this... angry..." He gave a somewhat worried glance at Aida, but really had nothing to say.

Miyu, in turn, gritted her teeth and bit her lip. As much as she wanted to backhand Capuchin and give her a piece of her mind, the way Junior had apologized told her that she might be better off if she simply held her tongue. She didn't want to end up with both the monkey and her brother pissed at her.
Junior was about to respond when his netop stepped in, "Capuchin, there's a difference between assuming someone's going to be hurt because of weakness and assuming that someone's going to be hurt because of danger. This situation was one of the latter. Junior was dropping electrical attacks into the water, the same water that the blocks of ice you were on were floating in. There was a good chance that the charge from the attack could have traveled through the water, through your platform, and up your legs and if you didn't have any armor to absorb some of the current, how do you think things would have turned out?" Wes said. He then continued, this time bringing up Senior, "As for that technique being perverse and condescending, but do you know where he recieved such a weird move? Surely you've noticed. The majority of Junior's attacks aren't original, they're inhereited. While a few he gets from his mother, the rest are from his father. In other words, but insulting Junior for having that move, you're insulting his father as well. Is this something you're comfortable with?" Wes sat waiting for a response. He could put a bit more pressure on Capuchin to concede but he didn't want to do that just yet. As for DNR, he'd deal with him once this issue was resolved.