PC busting!

(bump, no longer mod locked by the evil twi.......at least this battle.....can't say anything on battle five......)
PengiA: 80
PengiB: 80
PuffyA: 80
PuffyB: 80
MistyA: 200
PengiC: 80
PuffyC: 80
MistyB: 200
MistyC: 200

Junior: 120
Nikko: 160

Terrain: Normal for some strange and unknown reason.

Battle 4
Ready steady GO!
"Junior, you said that you had a grass stage, right? use it and we can burn these viruses into oblivion."
"Good idea Nikko, i have heatshots for that, until then, give these viruses a little taste of your cross form power."
"Will do. Heh, i hope this works well."

Nikko's body then turned back to normal, the cross effects had wore off, but the second it did, she felt her old sig came back to her, so she then activated it, her fur started to grow out and cover her entire body, though the barriers would not hinder her movments, she could not feel very well with that nut job that had attacked them earlier.

Overview
furry defence (2-1hit barriers)

TURN SPLIT!
The battle commenced just as the Cross's effects wore off. It seemed the intruder had delayed them just long enough to use up their new powers... though that might have been just as well. While the cat like form did lighten his step quite a bit, it also came with a few overwhelming animal-like desires: the need to find something small to kill and the need to mate. The latter made him feel especially nervous. His instincts had, for a short time, allowed him to see Nikko in a new light... or at least parts of her in a new light. Her ample chest... her slim figure... normally he tried to treat woman respectfully and always look them in the eye, but in that form, his gaze constantly drifted to her rear. To sum things up, in that form he wanted only one thing: Penetration. He wanted to penetrate the viruses with his claws and penetrate Nikko with his... No! Away with the bad thoughts! Women were not objects! He decided to store that Cross away and try to avoid using it, at least while in a group. He wondered if Nikko felt like that all the time or whether he was just so unused to a feline form instincts that they overwhelmed him. Perhaps the best solution would be to practice using the form later. Right now, though, he'd just be happy to use his normal powers. Speaking of which, he could use one now to take something out and get his mind off his current distractions. Now to gather some power.

His charm began to grow large, reaching the size of a full battle hammer. He dashed forward, almost silently, only calmly saying, "Wes, send me a weak chip to finish this blob off, then send what Nikko-san requested."

"Okay. Sending Shotgun and Grassstage. More to follow as they are requested." Wes answered with a nod.

Junior reached his target as two clicks sounded. He raised his hammer, causing it to loom over the MIsty. He brought it down with a crash, trying to strike before it could react. No time to check if he succeeded, he then brought it back up then down again... and again... and one more time before the power drained from it, returning the artifact to its miniture form. He then brought back his hand as energy from the chip Wes sent poured in. He streched forward, firing a shot from his open palm with a bang. Bang... that reminded him... No! Next attack! He felt some chip data swarm in and then be released from his body, covering the field. Grass began sprouting up everywhere like some kind of weird carpet. Carpet... that was another term for a girl's... No! That cross had seriously thrown his mind in the gutter. Not even Wes's train of thought jumped there this often. He needed to keep moving, keep attacking, "Wes! Send me a Heatshot as well and also something that I can deal decent damage with."

"Got it. Sending Heatshot and Powerbolt." Wes paused for a moment, "Are you feeling all right? You seem a bit flustered and your face is kind of red?"

"Yes, I'm fine." Junior replied. He muttered under his breath, "Though I think I may need to spend some quality time with Daisy after this..."

"Oh!" Wes gasped, "So your problem is with... wow. Might want to see if they have a bathroom in here after this..."

"Wh-what? Since when is your hearing that good?" Junior stammered.

"Since it was about something I shouldn't have picked up on, that's when." Wes replied, still somewhat surprised, "Sorry, bad habit. Anyway, finish the job please."

"R-right." Junior calmly said. Next time he'd whisper it mentally instead. He loaded the Heatshot. Now that he thought about it, he wondered if Nikko was in... No! Don't think about it! Just attack! Quickly choosing two targets, he fired an orb of flame which roared over the dry grass, preparing to explode and engulf the enemies in flame. Now he had one last move. The official description of the chip said, 'Energy pillar that catches opponent off guard'. While that should do the job here, Junior wondered if Nikko would be caught off guard by the size of his... Damn! The afterthoughts from that Cross were persistant!

Junior raised up his arm and steadying with his free hand, fired a massive blast of power from his open palm. He then stepped back, preparing to dodge. He took one side long glace at Nikko. He had done what she asked. He wonder if now she'd allow him another ride... No! That was no the gentleman's way of thinking! Though, still, not even his proper way of thinking could deny that Nikko had a great ass. He really needed to finish things here and sneak off, or risk succombing to the lull of polygomy.

((1.) Mjolnir Jr's Revenge, 20x4 Elec, break on first hit, MistyA
2.) Shotgun, 50+spread1, MistyA
3.) GrassZone, turns large section around Junior to grass
4.) Heatshot1, 40 Heat+spread1, PengiC/PuffyC
5.) Powerbolt, 70+15, PuffyB (untapped power used)
6.) Dodge

Also, Dark, apparently Drakkas counted as a battle 3 so I'm guessing our crosses are off.))
(DAMN IT ALL! modified first post)

"Damn, i was hopeing that the cross would last longer."
"Oh well, heatshot, heatshot, Guard1, battle chips in and download."

As Timmy slotted in the chips a large metalic looking gun with holes in the sides appeared on Nikko's right paw while the guard data still floated within her body. She then took aim at MistyB and fired a small, thin ball of fire at the misty, the pannels of grass burning up as it tried to reach the target, attempting to deal double the damage that it would normaly as Nikko hoped that it would also splash upon PengiA, her mind then started to drift away from her train of battleing, the switch from being human to being a beast once more had caused her to go a little wild, though she kept it from slipping out.

"Feeling alright Nikko?" Timmy said, he had sensed this, he had spent so much time with Nikko, he could feel her feelings.
"Y......Ya......I'll be alright, just lost track of my thoughts." Nikko said, as she kept her heatshot ready to attack.

Nikko then took aim at MistyC and fired off another thin ball of fire that burned away the field in the heat of the heatshot, but did not set the entire field ablaze, that would be bad, but Nikko hoped that the splash would nail PuffyC as well, dealing twice the damage it would normaly. She then created a large yellow shield in front of her body, ready to block and reflect an attack at the enemy. The shield then went away as she jumped around like a rabbit, hopfuly she could avoid being hit by the enemy's attacks, even though she had two barriers around her body.

Overview
Heatshot----->MistyB, Splash at PengiA (40X2 due to grass, splash1)
Heatshot----->MistyC, Splash at PuffyC (40X2 due to grass, splash1)
Guard1 (reflect 1 attack for up to 60 damage)
dodge

Cooldowns
Furry barriers (1 turn remaining)
While Nikko went on the defensive, Junior smashed one of the misties into... what ever it looks like when it is smashed four times and shot as well. Junior made things green with a nice carpet, which he used to burn some more of the viruses with his fiery... blast. Junior's great pillar caught the Puffy offguard, and it was taken out. Nikko managed to hit the Two Mistys, which seemed to have been on the grass at the time of impact... but the target the shots splashed to... they were on normal panels, and the puffy was already dead. The two misties moved to try and grab Nikko with there burning, steam like hands. The first failing to because of Nikko's movements... and the second hurt itself by grabbing the guard Nikko had up. The Pengis fired their icy attacks at Junior, with him managing to dodge both somehow, where about the untouched Puffy fired a spike that nailed Nikko's barrier.

PengiA: 40(Normal)
PengiB: 80(Normal)
PuffyA: 80(Grass)
PuffyB: Dead
MistyA: Smashed
PengiC: Burned
PuffyC: Burned
MistyB: 120(On normal)
MistyC: 70(On normal)

Junior: 120(Grass)
Nikko: 160( 1 1-hit barriers, Grass)

Terrain: 35 % normal, with 65%grass in a circular shape... which has normal panels in it from burning grass
As the fire blazed about the field, Junior hopped around, dodging the incoming attacks. With all the thoughts plaguing his mind, it was a miracle he somehow managed to avoid getting struck. Nikko, on the other hand, fared slightly worse, getting hit and losing a barrier. That snapped junior back to the present. He needed to help protect her. Fantasizing could wait until later... when he was alone.

"Okay, not bad for the first assault. Now let's finish them! Finger Shot, then use the chips I send you." Wes instructed, "Sending Zapring1, Zapring1, Markcannon1, Thunder1!"

"Okay. I can work with this." Junior's fingers began to glow. He brought both hands up and arced them at the Misty. He fired a brillient laser out, attempting to completely vaporize the watery foe. As he did so, he wondered... did he look cool? He turned to Nikko and asked, "Hey, Nikko-san, do my magic fingers please you?"

"Gah! Junior! Attack the other! Quickly! Speak no more!" Wes yelled, trying to keep his navi from speaking. It seems the dirty thoughts from before had been banished from his mind and were being leaked from his mouth. Now that meant everyone else but him had to experience them, as he remained oblivious to what he said.

Junior acknowledged the request. He materialized a ring of electricity and hurled it at the other Misty, trying to take it out quick. The steaming foe needed to be dealt with, "Yeah, I need to stay focus and take these guys out. I can't let these guys use their hands to make Nikko-san hot and wet!" In his other hand, he held a second Zapring, which with a sudden turn he whipped at the Puffy they had missed, "Ha! You won't be using those needles to pentrate my companion today! Now to take out that bird before he uses his large pecker!" Junior pointed a cursor at the Pengi and then fired a blast of energy at it before retreating back to dodge.

"Uh....... that Pengi might not use its beak to attack, you know." Wes commented, "It could always fire projectiles or something."

"That's true... better watch to make sure it doesn't fire its load." Junior said.

"Know what... forget I said anything." Wes said.

((1.) Soul Finger Shot, 120, MistyB
2.) Zapring1, 40 Elec+stun, MistyC
3.) Zapring1, Elec+stun, PuffyA
4.) Markcannon1, 70+lock on+15, PengiB (untapped power used)
5.) Thunder1, 40 Elec+stun+homing, whatever's left
6.) Dodge))
(DAMN COMPUTER! killed my frickin post! also majin, i think misty's are normal......then again i could be wrong.)

"Hey! leave some viruses for me!"
"Twinfang1, shotgun, battle chips in and download."

As Timmy slotted in the chips a large white gun appeared on Nikko's right paw while a small yelow buster appeared on her left. She then looked at the MistyC and glared at the creature of the mist while she then turned her head at PengiA and as she did, she fired out two large, white fangs at both, attempting to cut them down with a single hit. She then fired off a small blast of white hot energy into the fray, attempting to hit another random virus that was still alive. Nikko then looked around the area, hoping that the rest of the viruses were deleted in the attacks that her and Junior had unleashed.

Overview
Twinfang1----->MistyC, PengiA (70 to both)
Shotgun------->Anything that is still alive (50+splash)
preped dodge/battle overview
After everything that the two did to defeate their foes... they have won. Course... due to some twist of fate... and some rumbling of the ground... Junior was on the ground, and Nikko was ontop of him.

Rewards

FXP 4 from viruses, +1 for Nikko for coming up with a plan and Junior following trough with said plan.

Junior: 800 Zenny, MistConv
Nikko: 450 zenny, AquaNeedle1

((On side note... mod locking ya.))
"WOAH!" Nikko said as she jumped off of Junior, panting hevily from the 'excitement' that had happened. "Well.......that was a little strange.......how did the ground rumble that much?"
"Maybe some sort of sismic activity, that or somthing powerful is gonna hit us sooner or later." Timmy said as he downloaded the chip data and the zenny. "Which brings me off topic......why do viruses have zenny on them? it's illogical that mindless viruses would have zenny on them."
"You think too much, get yourself a girl friend and move on."
"Nikko.......shut up. if i remember corectly there is some one you realy like, near you."
"T......TIMMY!" Nikko blushed at Timmy's comment. "L......Lets get going, we can face most anything together."
"Man.......another useless chip.......like the magbomb before it....." Timmy thought in the real world.

(battle 5 i guess)
Junior fell and ended up with Nikko on top of him. Could it be happening again? And would someone be around to save him if it was? His fears were alleviated as Nikko hopped off but in the process, she managed to nail him in the crotch, "Damn!" Junior then curled into a ball and stayed there.

"Wow... real smooth." Wes commented.

((Battle 5, I suppose))
"You two!" said a voice near where Nikko and Junior were. When Nikko turned to look, seeing as Junior was to busy with pain, she saw a man. There wasn't much about him, skinny, red hair and eyes, red pants, and a buttoned up white labcoat. His face and hands were covered in sult. Aside from smoke coming out of his right ear... he seemed normalish. "Have you seen a group of viruses around here? I'm trying to.... Study their migrational habits?" He said... his eyes shifting to the left and right in the pause near the end. "And why is he in a ball like position?" he asked, pointing at Junior.
"Uhhhh.....well......" Nikko said scratching her head, embarased.
"My navi accedentaly got him in the nuts, there was a temor of sorts and they......fell on top of each other, tripping, and my navi got off of him, long story short."
"Hehe, ya, sorry about that Junior."
"Anyways, i think the tremor was either caused by something powerful or it could be that it was a natural quake.......illogical as it seems."
Junior continued to lay there, "Uh.... might want to be more specific when you say virus. There aint just one type in this area." Wes commented.
"Just viruses" He said, his head turning to look at Nikko "Also, you failed to ask the real question if that tremor was indeed natural." His hand now forming a fist. "The real question is, was it platonic or..." the man was saying, when the ground began to rumble intensely, causing Nikko to lose her balance and fall on top of Junior yet again. It was seconds after that, when three giant pillars of lava burst from the ground, in a perfect triangle like formation. "MAGMATIC!" he shouted, pumping his fist high into the air. I don't think he was really studying migration...

"FoN": 900 HP

Terrain: 3 10%Volcanos, with 5% lava around them at the moment. Seem that right now there is lava in the air, falling down on ya... you might want to not get hit by it.

VOLCANOS IN SHARO!
Or
Freak of Nature attacks
FIGHT IT OUT!
"WOAH! this is hot......so hot.....ugh......" Nikko said as she jumped off of Junior, making sure to not to hit him in the crotch again.
"STAY IN THERE NIKKO! Aquaneedle, bubbler, Guard1, battle chips in and download."
"Say......Junior.....arn't you a little hot? why not......strip down and you will be cooler....?" Nikko was getting delusional from the heat and her fur.

But still, the data reached Nikko's body and she activated the chip data. As she did, three large Needles appeared in the sky and attempted to skewer the enemy, and maybe put out some of the volcano pannels that had erupted in the ground, that would make the terain a bit safer to tread around on. She then activated the Bubbler data that had been spouting out of her body in data, she brought up a large blue buster appeared on Nikko's right paw, she then aimed at FoN and with a single click a large blast of water had erupted out from the buster it's self and attempted to gush all over FoN, hopfuly he was of the fire element and this would deal double damage to him. Then Nikko activated the only signature program that she had within her body and then her fur started to grow out quickly, engulfing her entire body in a large ball of fur, createing two barriers around her body, protecting her body from harm. She then activated the Guard data that floated in her body, createing a large yellow shield in front of her body, for being so hot, she was still pretty combat ready. As she shield deactivated she started to run around the area, hopfuly she could still avoid being hit and loseing her barriers.

Overview
Aquaneedle1---->FoN and some of the volcano pannels (20X3, aqua)
Bubbler---->FoN (50+splash, aqua)
Furry barriers (+2 1-hit barriers to Nikko)
Guard1 (reflects up to 60 damage to one enemy)
dodge
"Ugh!" Junior grunted as Nikko landed on his chest. He then without thinking asked a question you should never ask a woman, "Geez! How much do you weigh?" She then quickly got off him again. Odd how fast she got away from him after she had let him ride her earlier. In any case, he was now free to move about. He stood up and viewed the area. Fire, fire everywhere... he had a good solution for that, "Now to unleash the power of love!" He began to transform, his hair turning primarily gold. The lower part of his suit turned blue while the top turned black. His sleeves retracted, leaving his arms bare until a large, white labcoat covered down the the lebows. Some text appeared on his chest. He was ready to take on this intruder.

"Power of love, huh? Now would that be emotional love or physical love?" Wes asked, eyeing his navi suspiciously, "Or perhaps in your case its both. So..." He then began talking to Nikko, "The little kitty in heat? Well, if you want to see Junior naked, that can be arranged, but I'm gonna charge you for it."

"W-Wes! Focus! We have a boss to fight here!" Junior managed to say back.

"Fine, fine. Blast the falling rocks, then take this guy out. Sending Minibomb, AquaNeedle1, MisConv." Wes said.

"That's more like it..." Junior sighed with relief. He took the Minibomb and hurled it into the air, hoping to destroy any descending hunks of rock. He took a step back, in case the bomb came tumbling back down. That'd mean that instead of a defense from above, he'd get a smoke screen in front. He then thought up his next move. His best best would be to hold this guy still so he could pummel him with attacks that he should be weak against. Looks like it was time for that technique. He pulled off his glasses and called, "Hey you... Sexy Wink!" flashing him the gesture as he did so. Now he should be ready to continue on the offensive.

Three moist needles appeared between Junior's finger, one a bit sharper than the rest. He stared down FoN and then whipped all three at him at once, hoping to pierce him and let the water eat away at his programming. He then had one more attack to use. He concentrated on the spot right behind his enemy and summoned up a puddle. As he focused, a watery hand rose up from the puddle and reached out to grasp FoN in its crushing grip for truely devestating results. Junior's moves were for the moment spent, so he studied the battle field, looking for a suitable, non-flamming place to dodge.

((1.) DasiyCross, Lvl1 Aqua/Recovery, +10 to Aqua Chips
2.) Minibomb, 60, either blow up rocks above or create smokescreen in front
3.) Sexy Wink, Stun4, FoN
4.) AquaNeedle1, 30+(20x2) Aqua, FoN
5.) MistConv, 100+10 Aqua, FoN
6.) Dodge))
Junior's little minibomb trick managed to blast some of the molten death coming from above, enough to allow the two to not get hit. The problem is, there are now spots of lava around them. Junior and Nikko started their aqutic attacks, after the strange man failed to even look at Junior when he winked. Two of Junior's aqua needles managed to hit him in the back of the head, causing him some discomfort, with the last one hitting a random lava panel that was somewhere. Nikko's needles, however, only hit once, and the other two hit the lava that was slowly flowing out from what might be a volcano.

The next two attacks, the steamy hand of Junior and the bubbling shot from Nikko, managed to hit the man with great force. "My TURN!" The man shouted, as he dashed right up to Nikko's face, unaffected by the lava he ran over to get to her. "Lets make the kitty much more hot!" he said with a glee, as his right hand bursted into flames just moments before he attempted to punch her in the gut. Nikko managed to step back before it connected, causing her to avoid the attack. However, the man's fist stopped at the level her face was, and he opened it. In seconds the flames rushed out at Nikko, hitting her guard. At least I had a guard up Nikko probably was thinking... atleast before the melted her shield, and destroyed one of her barriers before dissipating. The man punched away her last barrier before smiling

"FoN": 440 HP

Terrain: 3 10%Volcanos, with 6% lava around them at the moment. 15% of the field, beside the % already medchened, are lava panels scarted around the navis
((One of the volcanos is surrounded by 4% lava and not 6))
"He's focusing on your partner... Better rush him with something that can deal serious damage quick to take his attention off her and hopefully end him at the same time. Sending Areagrab, Aquasword." Wes said.

"Excellent." Junior said, his arm shifting shape as he vanished. He appeared next to FoN a second later, drawing back a long sword of water, which appeared to be slightly bigger than normal. He would now attack with all the ferocity he had and force the assailent to back off his friend. Odds are, he wasn't going to get away with this unharmed, but with a few recovery chips waiting for him, he could take a few hits before he needed to worry. Putting all self concern to the side for the moment, Junior began his assault. As the blade fed off of the power of his current form, he brought the tip forward, muttering, "Skewer that punk... Aquasword." He then pressed in on his opponent, attempting to chase him away from Nikko. As the horizontal slash, he swung his arm up then brought it back down for vertical strike. He was just swinging at random areas on the navi's body, but for on last attack, Junior crouched down and made a slash at the fiend's legs, hoping to cause serious harm, "You're done, freak."

"Might want to back off, Junior... you ran in to save your partner, but that very same partner might hit you by mistake if you're too close to the enemy when she tries to attack. Unless, of course, you're trying to do this all by yourself." Wes advised.

Realizing his netop was right, Junior then sprung back, wanting to put some distance between him and the intruder so that he could rest for a second, as well as give his ally a chance to strike, "Nikko-san, take him down now!"

((1.) Areagrab, warp next to FoN
2.) Aquasword, 90 Aqua, FoN
3.) Aquasword, 90 Aqua, FoN
4.) Aquasword, 90 Aqua, FoN
5.) Aquasword, 90 Aqua, FoN
6.) Dodge))
"Heh, ok junior, timmy......?"
"Markcannon1, Cannon, battle chips in and download."

As Timmy slotted in the chip datas to Nikko, a large green cannon appeared on her left paw while one the same look as the other, but with a small scope appeared on her right. Nikko then took aim at FoN and raised up her left arm up to his hieght and fired out a large blast of white hot energy twords the Navi, taking care to avoid hitting her ally. She then brought up the Markcannon up to his hieght, aiming at his face, and fired out another large blast of white hot energy, but it honed in on his energy signature, looking around and it kept on flying twords him, trying to connect and deal damage. She then jumped back and started to jump around while running, panting hevily as she did, hopfuly she could avoid hitting a puddle of lava or avoid being hit by FoN, she knew that he was not going to win this, but also had a feeling, the battle was not quite over yet.

Overview
Cannon---->FoN (40)
Markcannon1----->FoN (70+lock on)
DodgeX3