PC busting!

"Oh boy. more ice, junior is gonna have a hard time with this."
"Have him ride on top of you like a horse."
"WHAT!?"
"You want to help him?"
"Yes."
"Then have him get on you."
"That sounded SO wrong......but it's worth a shot." Nikko then got down on all fours and turned her head to junior. "Hey, Junior! Get on my back! i have float shoes in my navicust, so i'm immune to all pannel effects, hop on and tell me where to go!"
Nikko then smiled and waved junior over to her, hopfuly she could carry him across the battle field with her power.

(TURN SPLIT BITCH!)
1:wave junior over to ride Nikko like a horse. (negate pannel efects for junior while he is on Nikko's back)
"Uh... Nikko-san, as much as I appreciate the offer, I think I have a better solution." Junior said, not sure how to take her sudden invitation, "Wes, can you send the Grass Zone."

".............................................. Nope." came a delayed and brief reply.

"Wh-what!? Why not?" Junior asked.

"Because we're Neo-Requiem. Team tactics are supposed to be encouraged. We can't turn her down after she's offered to help you out. Besides, even girls need some fan service some times. Just try not to get too excited." Wes explained and advised. He then quickly added, "Oh, and don't use DaisyCross, either. I get the feeling that in this area, you should save it for when you really need it."

"But... but.... fine." Junior finally caved in. With a sigh, he slid over to Nikko, hoping to escape the ice's effects. Right before he reached her, he suddenly slipped, and lurched forward. Surprisely, his face didn't crash onto the surface, but on something soft with two distinct sections. His hands lay on opposites sides of his head and grasped the pillow he had by chance landed on. He felt something tickle his face in front of him. A white... tail!? If it hadn't been obvious before, it sure was obvious now what he had fallen on. He shot up straight, face bright red. He quickly hopped onto Nikko's back without saying a word, too embarassed to speak. He placed his hands on her hips, trying to steady himself. He leaned back as far as he could, without falling off, knowing that leaning forward might cause a new ackward situation. To get any impure thoughts out of his mind, he prepared to attack! The first strike he would do all on his own. He channeled power into his navi symbol, which began glowing bright. He poured in all the spare power he had at the moment and then released it in a massive wave of light, hoping to make not only the first strike, but the first kill as well. He then called out, "Wes, can you send us some support now?"

".............. Switching camera angle to the back." Wes commented. He then began loading chips, "Sending Countbomb1, Bubblestar1, Aquaneedle1, and Guard2. Have fun... though it looks like you already are."

"Sh-shut up! The stage is slippery, okay?" Junior stammered, face still bright red. These conditions were not good for his concentration. He needed to focus. Now to try and come up with a strategy. First, he summoned a large metal device that started ticking. He placed it beside them and then started thinking what to strike now. Wes had sent him aqua chips, though neither was powerful enough to wipe anything out. What was he thinking...? Then it hit him: Aqua attacks plus Ice panels froze whatever they hit! It was the strategy Wes had thought up for Twi but never had gotten to use. Looks like now would be the time to test it. He conjured up three bubbles, which floated before him. He allotted each a target and with a breathe, sent them floating off at the enemies. He paused, waiting for them to get far enough away, and then formed three watery needles which he held between his fingers. Then, in a ninja-like movement, he through all three at once, each at a different hockey fan. He then held his arms out in front of him, "Nikko-san, I have a Guard2 on standby. I'll wait until you do what you need to do, then I'll summon it to block for us at the last minute, okay?" With his hands like this, he really hoped she didn't jerk around too much. Things might get bad if he was suddenly forced to grab onto something to retain his balance.

((1.) Mount Nikko, Ice Panel effects gone
2.) Soul Flash, 80+15+blind, DharmaA (untapped power used)
3.) COuntbomb1, 50 HP, does 100 after 2 turns
4.) Bubblestar, 20 Aqua+Trap to each, DharmaB/C/D
5.)AquaNeedle1, 20 Aqua to each, DharmaE/F/G
6.) Guard2, reflects up to 120, self/Nikko))
Nikko's eyes twitched after what junior had done, even if it was by accedent, she was still pissed. "Battle chips Timmy, before i have to mawl junior....." Nikko said as she waited for timmy to send her battle chips.
"He slipped Nikko, deal with it. Your fur is what is going to channel these attacks, so......No hurting our ally, ok?"
"Battle chips......now timmy....." Nikko demanded.
"Fine, fine. Twinfang1, shotgun, shotgun, Markcannon1, battle chips in and download." Timmy said, as Nikko heard four clicks signaling that she had gotten the chip data.
Nikko's fur then started to spike up where junior wasn't at on her body, she had a feeling that this was gonna be a disaster. Two of the largest strands of hair from her ears shot out like cannons and then they both rushed at DharmaB and C with great speed, attempting to hit and possibly delete both of them in a single attack. Two more of her strands of hair then shot out of her face, one at DharmaD, ready to go through it and possibly hit DharmaE, maybe deleting both as well and the other flew at DharmaF, attempting to delete both it and DharmaG in a single hit, provided all four of them are frozen solid from Junior's attacks. Nikko then fired out a last strand of fur, though this was a little bit longer than the rest, and it flew at DharmaG, in an attempt to get rid of it's existance from the face of the net, honeing on it's energy signature. Nikko then stood there, waiting to see the effect of their attacks.

Overview
2.Twinfang1:DharmaB&C (70 to both)
3&4.ShotgunX2:DharmaD and splash at E for one, DharmaF and splash at G for the other (50+splash to each)
5.Markcannon1 DharmaG (70+homing)
Junior mounted the kitty, and started his attacks upon the Darmas, about half of them becoming frozen from an aquatic barrage. Nikko's attacks somehow manage to hit, for the most part. His markcannon manged to hit it's mark... and one of the frozen Dharma's manages to break free from the ice

DharmaA: dead
DharmaB: dead
DharmaC: dead
DharmaD: 20 HP(Broke free from ice, on normal panel
DharmaE: 20 HP
DharmaF: 70 HP(Frozen, on normal panel)
DharmaG: dead

Terrain: Ice, normal panels under two Dharma, and one more

countbomb: 50HP, 2 turns till boom
Nikko.exe: 160 HP(Under Junior)
Junior.exe: 120 HP(On Nikko)
"Pretty good." Junior said with a nod. All he needed to do was finish wiping them out, "Wes, chips."

"Okay. I got it. Sending Zapring1, Zapring1, Markcannon1, Thunder1." Wes called, slotting each chip in.

"Thanks." Junior held his palms upward and an electric halo formed and floated above each. Not to strike down the two weakened ones. Nudging them with his mind, each suddenly shot forward, wizzing through the air at the specified target. He then reached out a hand, as if trying to grab the distant Dharma. Cross hairs appeared over it and as soon as he had the confirmation, he released the energy in a power burst, which caused him to start to fall back. He frantically waved his arms beside him, trying to fling himself forward again. He then whipped his head front and fell forward. In panic, as his chest landed on her back, Junior reached around her and clamped down, desparately trying to find something to cling to. This really wasn't the best set up for a heated battle. His hands squeezed her chest, which greatly surprised him. This was the second time in the same battle he had done something like this, "Ah! Sorry, Nikko-san." He quickly moved his arms to embrace her a bit lower, around the waist. HIs face glowing red, he reached down to the ground and gathering electricity, rolled a ball of yellow power at the foes, which steadily advanced. He then remained in his previously mentioned position, not really sure what to do. He just really hoped she wouldn't think he was trying to stab her with a knife or something.

((1.) Zapring1, 40 Elec+Stun, DharmaD
2.) Zapring1, 40 Elec+Stun, DharmaE
3.) Markcannon1, 70+lock on, DharmaF
4.) Thunder1, 40 Elec+15+stun+homing, whatever's left
5.) Hold on
6.) hold on))
"Oh crap....." Timmy said as he slotted in two heatshots and a cannon into her PET, hopfuly he could keep Nikko from killing junior long enough for her to attack.
"JUNIOR! NEXT TIME YOU GRAB ONTO SOMTHING YOU SHOULDN'T I'LL....." Nikko stopped yelling at junior mid-sentince as she felt the chip data from Timmy flowing into her body, she shut up and looked at the viruses, an evil glint appeared in her eyes that the viruses could see very well.

Nikko's fur started to spike up all around her body, pricking junior in his legs as a little warning for next time. The heatshot data came first into her body and as a resault two strands of fur that she had readied to fire turned blood red and fired out quickly, twords DharmaD and DharmaE, with fire pulseing out of the strands of fur, ready to burn them into nothing. Then the cannon data came into her body, It created a large, hollow, spike on her forehead and and then in a split second fired at DharmaF with great speed, ready to blow it up and delete it, because it can't move, it can't dodge an attack like what Nikko fired. Nikko then waited, looking at the carnage she and junior had called out from their attacks.

Overview
HeatshotX2---->DharmaD&E (40, fire, splash with each attack)
Cannon---->DharmaF (40)
battle overview
(bump on this baby.)
((Apologies.))

Junior manages to kill the rest of the stuff by himself. Simple.

DharmaA: dead
DharmaB: dead
DharmaC: dead
DharmaD: INTERNET! I mean... NON-EXISTENCE!
DharmaE: LOL, DEATH
DharmaF: BALEETED
DharmaG: dead

Nikko.exe: 160
Junior.exe: 120

VICTOLY!

REEWAARDS: 1000z

FXP: 3 (Bonus! +6 FXP for humorously playful antics and 'accidents'!)
Junior hopped off of Nikko now that the fight was done. UInfortunately, this caused him to slip, the of his head smashing into the ground and his body sliding a few yards away, "Ouch...." He said as he lay there, "I'll be ready to go in a second... just let the pounding in my head subside."

((We have 31 points, so we can either reg the Cross and RP getting it or just keep going. Your choiice, Dark, though I think I will draw up a reg a while. Be sure to look for it and post your half, okay?))
(Cross. we can keep going later.)

"No.....problem. just make sure you look at what your grabbing BEFORE you try to stand up. ok? i would RATHER not have to hurt you."
"Nikko......don't threaten our leader's navi. bad things happen."
"Shut up timmy." Nikko then, shakaly, got up on her hind legs and stood over junior.
Junior just lie there for a while, staring at the sky. Nikko then eclipsed his view, though he still didn't move, "............................... If I get up, I'll just fall again." He finally said with a sigh. This area was a pain.

"Well, then either have Nikko drag you along or kick you ahead of her until you reach the next batch of foes." Wes suggested.

"How about the dragging thing?" Junior reached out and grabbed Nikko's ankle. As he did, he was surprised. This area was cold and he had adjusted to the temperature. Touching Nikko's warm fur was a delight. He ran his hand along her leg, feeling the warmth, "Oh, Nikko-san is such a warm cat... such a soft, warm, furry pussy..." He gently pressed his face against her leg, feeling the fur on his skin. It was almost intoxicating.
"GET OFF JUNIOR! DON'T MAKE ME HURT YOU!" Nikko said as she shook her leg quickly, trying to disloge junior from it. he was gonna regret his desision.
"God Nikko.......why didn't i make your personality more womanly than tomboyish?" Timmy then pulled up a screen on his PET. "Ok, we have A signature attack program.......but it's not too much right now, we REALY need to get these programs turned in. oh well, Jay's PC ain't gonna clean it's self, just hop away from the ice pannels for now, hopfuly we only have normal ones next time....."

Nikko did as she was told and hoped away from the battle field, hopfuly normal pannels came next, or else Nikko was gonna go fucking crazy.

(battle 3)
"Wait, Nikko-san! Why are you getting so angry? Did I do something wrong? Whoa!" Junior ran accross the ice, after Nikko. As he caught up with her, he almost slipped. He slid forward a bit and managed to wrap his arms around Nikko to avoid falling. Looks like he might have messed up again. He was about to let go and apologize, but then thought that holding on would be best, so she didn't run off on he own before they could discuss things, "Nikko-san... what's wrong? I really don't like seeing you so upset." Fur gradually started forming accross his figure, though it hadn't completely overlapped his suit just yet.
"Nikko.......has issues with her rage and anger, virus busting never realy helped with that for some reason......" Timmy said as he watched the specticle that was unfolding.
"You have been grabbing onto the wrong spots ever sence we started virus busting together." Nikko said as she was trying to pry herself from Junior's grip. "Sometimes it's REALY anoying!" Nikko said as her bdou started changing, her fur.....it was leaving her body......being replaced by a purple navi suit, her hands becoming humam, though her palms were covered by golden gloves and her face.......human as well with green hair covering her head, she didn't notice this until a lock of it covered her right eye, she then stared down at the ice and saw her reflection in it. "T.....Timmy, what is going on here!?" Nikko said with a little bit of fear in her voice. "i.....Is this a GMO?"
"No.....it's not....." Timmy said as he looked down at his PET, seeing a file appear on screen, it said 'Junior cross' as the title and stats appeared on the screen, Nikko's first cross had been obtained as he spoke to his commander. "Hey, commander, might want to check your navi." He said as he appeared on the net in a little screen, looking at his changed navi. "because.......i think our navis have.....bonded a little....."
Bonding, unfortunately, is something that probably won't be enough to take down the next entity that appeared in Junior and Nikko's path. That same, familiar black armor...

...The direct glare and the 'I want to kill you' scowl is new, though.

Drakkas: ???

BATTLE- ......3?!
"Junior........who is that?" Nikko said as she pointed at the new navi that had appeared in front of them. "I don't like the way he's looking at us....."
"Nikko, calm down, we don't want to risk anything that could get you killed."
"I hope......that he doesn't try to kill us...."
"I have the battle chips at the ready, just in case."

Nikko looked on at the navi, feeling a bit strange just from looking at him.......this was not good....as Nikko looked on at him, she redied herself for most anything....

1-5:preped dodges
Junior finished transforming. As long claws appeared, he thrusted an arm forward, pointing a set straight at Drakkas, "So, its you. Got in without a PCode, did you? In any case, I have business with you. First you kidnap me, and sell me. Then you murder my captor and save me from rape. Then you blasted me. Now you're stalking me? What's your goal, anyway? You're looking pretty ticked off, but as of yet, I haven't done anything to you." So far, Drakkas had at least given him a chance to speak before he did anything. He should be safe for now, but if not...

((1-6.) Dodges))
Junior finds himself tackled from behind, Drakkas popping out of nowhere and pushing the lighter navi to the ground with relative ease, somehow flipping him onto his back in the process. Drakkas' mouth curled back into a snarl as he then spoke, angry. "Are you mad, or just stupid? I just saved your ass from the one supply of something I need, --and no, it's not what you're thinking, so slap that stupid look off your face before I break it-- and you have the balls to ADVERTISE IT."

Drakkas took a breath, then continued. "There are people who more than likely saw that little scene we had back there. People who more than likely will be coming after you if they think you know one tiny bit about what was really going on there." Drakkas paused in his rant, his mouth drawing dangerously close to Junior's ear before he whispered, "What she supplied me with was the key to keeping something... dangerous... under control. You had best hope losing that control was worth your life." Drakkas pulled off of and away from the smaller navi, then turned away, disappearing through a hastily-opened portal.

Victory...?

"That was... kind of scary." Junior said, getting up. After all that had happened lately, having someone tackle him from behind really made him nervous.

"So... gonna explain what he was talking about?" Wes asked.

"I guess that might be good..." Junior began to explain, "During that time I was unop-ed, Drakkas.... san? Kun? Sama? Boya? Well, he showed up. He took me to some other area filled with a bunch of navi corpses that had been tortured in experiments or something. He then handed me over to some woman, strapping me down to a table. She wanted to have a kid and since I have the proper program to repoduce, she wanted me to fill the father position. Just as she about to have her way with me, Drakkas.... um, san, I guess, stepped in and deleted her, then blasted me which plugged me out. I'm not sure what she was paying him, but it seems whatever it was it was vital for something."

"He mentioned you advertising something... what would that be?" Wes furthur pressed.

"Eh, probably the message I posted on the Internet City BBS trying to contact the woman. I used the name she used which I assume was fake and left my name out. I don't know what's so bad about that." Junior said with a shrug.

"You'll even worry about a woman if she's a bad guy... that's a nice quality to have but you gotta watch it." Wes said with a sigh, "Either way, finish your business in the homepage and then we can figure things out. Got it?"

With a nod, Junior readied himself to go, "So, shall we move on, Nikko-san?"
"U.......uh ya Junior, also......um.....well....."
"Nikko, if you have somthing to say, then say it, it won't be good to let somthing not come out when you have the chance."
"Junior, that reproductive program that you were talking about, well......." Nikko then looked down at her feet, then looked back at junior. "I have that same program."
"I'm not the one who did the core programing for Nikko, a friend of mine did, i just did her personality and body shape, even i didn't know he did that until not too long ago." Timmy then looked at junior. "So don't get any big ideas junior. it may just get you hurt."
"Anyways, lets get going junior, that navi......he might come back at any time and we still have a little more work to do." Nikko said as she looked around the PC.

(battle 4 i guess)