Can't Stop Online Piracy

DubloonMan stepped foot into the network and was met by the salty air and sandy beach of his home away from home: Beach Net.

"Yarrrr... Tis' good t' be back." DubloonMan said with a serene smile and closed eyes, inhaling deeply.

"Hey, DubloonMan, Cambiare's going to be joining you soon." Roger said.

"YAR HA-HAR HAR HAR HAR!" the navi laughed, wiping a tear from his eye, "Arrr... Forgive this ol' seadog fer that. I thought ye said that worm of a mahn was going t' be joinin' me here. Oh, that be priceless..."

"Um, yeah that's what I said," Roger said.

DubloonMan's face went serious for a moment before a sly grin replaced it, "Yar, a rematch already? An early grave be no way t' prove himself."

Roger sighed, "Actually, he wants to train with you or something. I don't know."

"APPRENTICESHIP!?" DubloonMan shouted. He stopped to think and pondered about it for a while before adding, "...Very well. I'll take him under me wing."

"SQUARG. UNDER ME WING." Cannonball echoed.
Cambiare appeared in the beach network in a beam of gray light, still a bit drowsy from the short rest he had in his PET. "Where is this place, Finny..." The navi questioned without his usual stuttering, most likely due to his tiredness. "Beach network. A pretty sweet place if you ask me...And a great place for your training!" Cambiare simply nodded his head as he sluggishly walked on. "Yeah...Training...Yeah..." It wasn't till he bumped into something that he stopped, looking up to see a familiar navi with a familiar bird sitting on his shoulder.

"..." Cambiare slowly lowered his head down and turned around, slowly walking back to where he landed. "F-F-F-Finny. I thought I-I saw Du-Du-DubloonMan again a-and his bird." said the nervous navi with his stuttering back in place. "Yeah, I kinda followed Roger and Dublo to Beach network and 'convinced' them to train you. Just like you did with Cheshire!" Finny replied with an overly enthusiastic tone. "S-so-so he's not here to fight again?...T-thank God......W-wait! I never agreed to this!"

Before Cambiare could go on and complain, he could feel the pirate's presence looming over his shoulder. It was obvious that he didn't want to take plan in this 'training' almost as much as Cambiare did, but both of their operators didn't think the same way. Thinking that it was simply inevitable, the nervous navi gulped and turned towards Dubloon, perfectly stiff.

"I-I-I-I look f-fo-fo-forward to....to...to...this training..."

-BATTLE ONE, READY!-
DubloonMan looked at Cambiare with a piercing stare that stabbed at the navi's fears. He grabbed the smaller navi by the shoulder, almost crushing it, and said, "Yar, I agree t' train ye with a few... PROVISIONS, if ye will..."

Releasing his grip, he turned and began to list his conditions, "Number one: Ye shall not question me fer ANY REASON... Actually, that be me only concern. Follow me instruction and I guarantee results! If yer trainin' goes well, I may even consider lettin' ye join as part o' me crew!"

Continuing to walk away from Cambiare, he shouted, "COME ON, YE SNIVELIN' WORM! Ye've got a LONG way t' go!"

((Battle 1))
A short walk down the beach led the duo around an outcropping that was obscuring a large part of another beach. DubloonMan and Cambiare found that their walk led to a rather interesting sight. A massive ship was laid out in front of them, its size a sight to behold. Left behind on the beachside, the ship had a large hole in its side, and some viruses were gathered around said hole. Some Marina submarines were surveying the ship on its sides, while Kabutanks ridden by Powies were sitting near the hole. One riderless Kabutank exited the ship through the hole, and alerted its comrades to the intruders, turning them hostile!

-- ENEMIES --
Marina A: 120 HP (Submerged/Sea)
Marina B: 120 HP (Submerged/Sea)
Marina C: 120 HP (Submerged/Sea)
Kabutank A: 50 HP
Kabutank B: 50 HP (Normal)
Kabutank C: 50 HP
Powie A: 60 HP (Riding Kabutank A)
Powie B: 60 HP (Riding Kabutank C)

-- ALLIES --
DubloonMan.EXE: 170 HP
Cannonball.SP: 80 HP
Cambiare.EXE: 140 HP

-- TERRAIN --
50% Sand
40% Sea
10% Normal (Through hole into ship's hull)

-- TEAM BATTLE 01, READY? START!! --
"Time fer lesson one:" DubloonMan said, "Shock and awe!"

The pair of navis had already been spotted, but DubloonMan was oddly calm about it and continued with a stroke of his beard, "Before ye engage yer opponent, th' element o' surprise be one o' th' best things ye can ask fer. Aye, t'is true we've been made, but surprise is important nonetheless. Roger! If ye would so kindly help demonstrate me point."

Roger had no idea what DubloonMan was talking about but figured he wanted something flashy and went for his pair of Crackerbombs and the Dynamite. "Bombs away?" He asked rhetorically.

Two large explosives appeared over DubloonMan's shoulders, knocking Cannonball off her perch, "SQUARG!"

Toting the heavy-looking explosives effortlessly, he looked to Cambiare with a grin before directing his focus back to the viruses and shouted, "SURPRISE!"

Launching the bombs was no easy task, and the way his legs sank into the sand after lobbing them showed just how much strength was required. The bombs arced high into the air, catching the attention of everyone except DubloonMan, who had reached into his coat for another explosive. He stealthily retrieved a bundle of dynamite sticks and rolled them into the group while keeping a hand on the long, unravelling fuse.

The bombs landed with enormous blasts that decimated the beach, cracking sand and sea alike into fractured craters. As if that wasn't enough, DubloonMan tightened his grip on the fuse, stopping the roll of Dynamite short and triggering that as well.

"SURPRISE!" He added again, just before the explosion sent a pillar of the remaining sand high into the air.

Roger was alright with how this battle was going. He figured it would be wise to keep their distance and bombard the viruses from afar. To that end, he shuffled through his battlechips for the Machinegun and slotted it in. DubloonMan responded by unloading a volley of leadshot into the group, though mainly focussing on the odd-shaped Powie riders. As usual, his barrage was accompanied by a hearty laugh at his enemy's expense, "YAR HA-HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!"

When the ammo ran out, DubloonMan to holstered his flintlock and called out, "Roger! Me RAGEhook!"

His operator didn't think much of the request and slotted the requested chip in, though things quickly took a turn for the worse when instead of diving into the enemy himself, DubloonMan turned around, dug his hook into a loose part of Cambiare's uniform and threw him into the viruses instead.

"SURPRISE!" He laughed once more.

Cannonball, who had taken to temporarily hovering beside DubloonMan, seemed to have an unnatural interest in Cambiare being thrown into the fray and quickly flew in after him. Beak wide open as she fluttered ahead, she gnashed her maw in rabid pecks, though they mostly fell upon the Powie Cambiare had been thrown at rather than the navi himself.

1 - CrackerBomb MarinaB (80 damage + Blast 3 + Panel Crack) {D}
2 - CrackerBomb KabutankA (80 damage + Blast 3 + Panel Crack) {D}
3 - Dynamite MarinaC (100 damage + Blast 3) {D}
4 - Machinegun1 PowieA (9 x 30 damage) {D}
5 - Rageclaw throw Cambiare at PowieB (20 + impact) {B}
Cannonball - Attack PowieB (20 damage) {A}
((I'll say it now. This post sucks pocket bawls))

Cambiare nervously nodded his head as he listened to what Dubloon had to say, but he was still unsure about this whole training session. "Surprise? A-Alright, I'll try that then!" As reluctant as he may have been, the nervous navi thought the best option was to simply follow along and not get in the pirate's bad side.

"Surprise attack?...I don't think I have any chips that goes well with 'surprise'?" said Finny as she scratched her head. "We'll just have to make do with some of these!" In a blink of an eye, the peppy operator had already plugged the green program drive and pulled out a pair of chips at hand, loading it one by one to prepare her navi for battle. Cambiare was concealed by a green, holographic cylinder before his defensive Tenuto form was revealed, also revealing the questionable look on his face. "Finny? Wh-why Tenuto Form? This doesn't feel like s-surprise that much...How about Brio o-or even that new form?" The operator shrugged, quickly diverting the question to something else. "I'm just...Looking out for you, is there a problem with that? It'll be sad to see you get beaten up even more after that sorry-performance you had against Dubloo!"

Seeing how there was no way he could argue back, the navi immediately struck both his gauntlets against one another, causing it to chime and reverberate visible sound waves and covered himself in a barrier. "S-SURPRISE!" yelled Cambiare, feeling rather confident after taking Dubloon's advice. The operator, already having her palm deeply planted in her face, let out a loud sigh as she watched her navi's pointless effort. "Just...Just attack already, Cambi..."

Cambiare held his right arm out, causing the gauntlet to horizontally split and slide out a long gun barrel that seemed longer than the length of the gauntlet it self. The nervous navi turned towards the lone Kabutank, since DubloonMan was focused on the large group with his bombs, and lined the gun up towards the virus. "Surprise, surprise, surprise...SUP-P-PLIES!" As soon as the targeting system on the navi's visor solidly locked on to the virus, Cambiare fired his MarkCannon in hopes that he would at least be of some use in this battle.

As the gun barrel slid back into the gauntlet, Cambiare turned his focus onto the Marina viruses as a thicker, yet stubbier barrel came out this time around. Again, trying to make himself useful, Cambiare attempted to finish off the viruses that was supposedly weakened by Dubloon's explosives. "S..Suhpp...*COUGH*." The poor navi had already lost his voice from all the unrestricted yelling he did so far, but hoarse voice or not, the viruses still had to go. After steadying his right arm with his left, he finally fired the TankCannon at the Marina's general direction and watched as the waters exploded upwards from the attack.

"Haha...I-Is that good enough, Dubloon...Man?" Cambiare tried to face DubloonMan, wondering how he would rate him so far, but the navi found it difficult to even turn around. "W-what's going on? Hey, W-ww-wait!" Before the navi could really react, Cambiare was suddenly lifted up from the sands and was thrown right at the viruses at an alarming rate.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!"

The nervous navi, with his arms and legs flailing about, was nearing the viruses with no way to stop himself. Even in the midst of all the confusion as to how or what threw him, Cambiare hoped that his barrier still prevailed and crossed his giant gauntlet in front of his face and braced for impact. As soon as he was able to land, on both feets miraculously, he immediately ran away from the viruses as fast as he could, not wanting to find what they would do to unwanted, dropped guests.

* Change: Tenuto Form
1. Andante [30 HP Barrier | 30 HP Casing | 2 TCD]
2. MarkCannon [70 | Seeking | Lock-On] {A} @ Kabutank B
3. TankCannon [80 /or/ [b]80+Blast2[/b] | Alt-Mode] {A / C} @ Marina B
4. Dodge

Cooldowns
Andante: USED
Surprises abound, as DubloonMan proceeded to bombard the enemy team with a large helping of explosives. The CrackerBombs devastated the area, reducing their numbers drastically, while Cambiare picked off a surviving Kabutank with his MarkCannon. The surviving Marina released a slow-moving bubble at Cambiare, while DubloonMan's dynamite fell short of its target. The Powies were easily devastated by a volley of lead. Cambiare then fired his TankCannon, only to be hurled into the fray, nearly faceplanting the bubble released by the Marina earlier. Fortunately, his barrier absorbed the blow, though he managed to get a face full of sand from the throw.

-- ENEMIES --
Marina A: 40 HP (Submerged/Sea)
Marina B: DELETED
Marina C: DELETED
Kabutank A: DELETED
Kabutank B: DELETED
Kabutank C: DELETED
Powie A: DELETED
Powie B: DELETED

-- OBJECTS --
Dynamite1: 100 HP (Sea/Pointing outwards from the beach)

-- ALLIES --
Cambiare.EXE: 140 HP [Barrier Shatter / Casing 10 / Face stuck in Sand]

-- TERRAIN --
40% Sand, 10% Cracked
30% Sea, 10% Cracked
"OH MY GOD!" Roger cried, "WHAT. WH- WHY DID YOU THROW CAMBIARE INTO THERE?"

"Yar, th' answer lies in th' heart o' battle." DubloonMan replied with a stroke of his beard.

"...Wh- What does that even mean!?" Roger groaned. He knew Finny was going to get on his case about this.

"Th' lad needs some more hair on his chest." DubloonMan said, "T' be a mahn, ye need t' be ready t' fight with yer life on th' line! Ye either mahn up or go home."

DubloonMan didn't like the fact that one of the viruses had survived, but was ready to take care of it himself. He made his way to the beach and walked into the rolling waves until the water reached up to his waist

"ROGER! Me cutlass!" DubloonMan called.

For a moment, Roger was worried his navi was going to use it against Cambiare but shook the thought and slotted the chip in somewhat reluctantly. DubloonMan drew his freshly materialized Sword, bit down on the blade and then promptly dove into the water.

There was no sign of the navi with the exception of a few bubbles breaking the surface. Cannonball fluttered her way to the beach and waited, watching for her master's return. However, Cambiare's stirrings also interested the bird enough to catch her attention and she leered at him hungrily. Meanwhile, very muffled sounds of conflict echoed out from under the sea as DubloonMan apparently fought the virus.

1 - Move to MarinaA
2 - Submerge
3 - Sword MarinaA (80 damage)
4 - Sword MarinaA (80 damage)
5 - Sword MarinaA (80 damage)
Cannonball - Leer Cambiare
"WOW! I can't believe the nerve of that pirate!" Finny screamed, even going as far as to stand up from the bench while shaking her arms in anger. "If he does that one more time...He's gonna get it like this!" Without warning, the girl socked Roger on his shoulder, but like her earlier grappling rebuke, it was fairly weak. "Better watch yourself!"

On the other hand, Cambiare thanked which every celestial being that saved him from the sudden throw as he dusted off the sands off his face. He looked around to catch a glimpse of DubloonMan jump into the water with the sword on his mouth, wondering where he was going exactly. "...W-What's going on. Did he l-leave me here or something?" With no viruses around, the nervous navi took a seat on the sandy beach and stared at the bubbles rise from the sea.

There was awkward silence in the air, only to be broken when the navi felt a piercing glare on his back. He slowly turned to see Cannonball with a look in her eyes that the navi couldn't quiet comprehend, but it was obvious that it wasn't something that he would like to know. "N-ni-ni-nice birdy..." Cambiare turned around to stare at the sea some more, trying to ignore Cannonball, and tried to focus on the result of battle instead.

1. Thank
2. Wait
3. Get scared
4. Wait some more

Cooldowns
Andante: 2 TCD
Things happen to the Marina while Cambiare survives the deadly stare of an overweight parrot.

-- ENEMIES --
Marina A: DELETED
Marina B: DELETED
Marina C: DELETED
Kabutank A: DELETED
Kabutank B: DELETED
Kabutank C: DELETED
Powie A: DELETED
Powie B: DELETED

-- OBJECTS --
Dynamite1: 100 HP (Sea/Pointing outwards from the beach)

-- ALLIES --
DubloonMan.EXE: 170 HP (Submerged/Sea)
Cambiare.EXE: 140 HP [Barrier Shatter / Casing 10 / Defense lowered]

-- TERRAIN --
40% Sand, 10% Cracked
30% Sea, 10% Cracked

-- BATTLE 01, VICTORY!! --

-- REWARDS --

DubloonMan: 700z, 4 FXP, 16 BugFrags
Cambiare: 700z, 4 FXP
DubloonMan resurfaced, sheathing his blade as he did, water clinging to his frame and weighing down his clothes and beard. He spat out a thin squirt of seawater and shouted, "LOOK ALIVE! This day be FAR from over!"

He was very curious about the wreckage. Cannonball flew back onto his shoulder as the navi approached the hole in the hull. A part of him felt a little sad that such a mighty vessel had fallen so far from grace, but he was consoled by the thoughts of possible treasure and booty laying in wait for him inside. Not bothering to wait for Cambiare, DubloonMan grabbed the splintered edge of the makeshift entrance and climbed inside.

((Battle 2))
As Cambiare continued to watch over the sea, he noticed that the bubbles began come out faster than before. He peeked over to take a closer look, only to be thrown on his back when DubloonMan suddenly came out from the water. "Ahhh! D-d-don't do that! You a-almost made me think a virus came out from there."

It wasn't long before DubloonMan took the lead into the abandoned ship, which made things even more unsettling for the nervous navi. While the pirate may have seen the ship as opportunity, Cambiare could only see the dangers of the unstable building that may or may not collapse on them at any given moment. "...W-w-wait for me!" Nonetheless, rather than staying around for more viruses, the navi decided to trail behind DubloonMan and into the mysterious ship...

-BATTLE TWO, READY!-
The interior of the ship was quite a sight to behold; the hole in the hull led to what seemed to be a massive engine room, with a lot of impressive-looking gears and cogs. It looked like it was designed for steam power, with boilers everywhere, though those were leaking from disuse. Some holes rotted through the floor, with the water underneath threatening to go through. How the boat stayed mostly afloat here was a mystery. Unfortunately, it seems that most of the valuable parts had been ransacked by a bunch of enterprising viruses, which had just hung around enough for DubloonMan and Cambiare to stumble upon them!

-- ENEMIES --
Whirly A: 90 HP
Whirly B: 90 HP
Whirly C: 90 HP
Shrimpy A: 100 HP
Shrimpy B: 100 HP
Shrimpy C: 100 HP
Dynamite A: 100 HP
Dynamite B: 100 HP

-- ALLIES --

-- TERRAIN --
80% Wood (Normal, mostly fragile, caution advised) (All on this unless specified otherwise)
20% Broken

Note: Under Broken terrain is 100% Sea.

-- BATTLE 02, READY? START!! --
"Picked clean t' th' bone..." DubloonMan grumbled at the clear lack of anything valuable in the room. He didn't seem to see the viruses as a threat and shrugged his shoulders, "Well, far be it fer me t' pass up an opportunity. Cambiare, lad! Time t' go fishin'!"

Just from the word 'fish', Roger was reminded of the Elecknife chip he picked up earlier. DubloonMan had identified it as something he could use to gut fish with and that image had never really left Roger's mind. He also noticed how the floor creaked with each step his navi took and wanted to avoid attacks that dealt too much collateral damage - which described a lot of his folder. For all he knew, the roof might come down if he used a bomb in the wrong place or accidentally shot down a load-bearing beam.

"DubloonMan, I think you should use your 'fish gutting knife' for this..." suggested Roger, slotting the chip in anyways.

DubloonMan retrieved the short knife from inside his coat, giving it a quick look over. He frowned, nodding his head at the design as if to admit it had some nice qualities to it and looked at what he could use it on. The three over-sized shrimp were perfect test subjects.

"Lesson two!" DubloonMan shouted to Cambiare.

"SQUARG! Lesson two!" Cannonball echoed.

"I'll show ye how t' devein a shrimp..." DubloonMan continued and strode towards the viruses with a sense of purpose and his characteristic sadistic grin.

Roger hadn't heard of this and wondered aloud, "Devein... What does that even mean? I gotta look this up."

Pulling up a small dictionary application on his PET, Roger punched the word into the search to check the definition. To his disgust, he reeled as he realized what DubloonMan was planning on doing to the viruses with the knife and couldn't help but shudder a bit.

True to his lesson plan, DubloonMan weaved his way around the viruses and jabbed the blade with a very specific destination in mind. Each stab was followed by a fierce upward ripping motion. He took the time to strategically strike each of the Shrimpys in succession, while still continuing to explain himself as if there was nothing ruthlessly cruel about his actions, "Ye need t' start from th' base and follow with a quick sweep up. Th' trick is a good constant pressure, lad! Constant... Pressure... Like that! Do ye understand?"

Roger almost threw up in his mouth. Desperate to get his navi to stop, he slapped in another chip and looked away from the screen.

DubloonMan seemed to notice the influx of chip data and switched his target to the Dynamite viruses. He stopped what he was doing and began to walk right up to them. As he got within range, he leaned down to one side and scratched his hook along the rotten wooden planks. In an unexpected move, he immediately pried off a giant chunk of the floorboard and slapped it at the closest virus.

"SURPRISE!" He laughed, "Yar ha-har! Lesson one, lad!"

He switched focus to the second Dynamite and lunged forward to attempt to knock away whatever it was trying to do. The short stature of the virus made it difficult for DubloonMan to execute his plundering signature attack properly and he simply tried to pin down its movements with his hook and use its own camouflaged shroud against it. From a casual observer's point of view, it looked as if he was struggling with making a bindle.

Cannonball, who had been perched on DubloonMan's shoulder for the whole time, was riled up by his efforts with the virus and dismounted only to begin pecking away at it in a flurry of rapid strikes.

1 - Elecknife ShrimpyA (60 damage) x2 from element
2 - Elecknife ShrimpyB (60 damage) x2 from element
3 - Elecknife ShrimpyC (60 damage) x2 from element
4 - PanelShot DynamiteA (100 damage + 5% broken terrain)
5 - Plunder DynamiteB (Disarm + Strengthen 40)
CannonBall - Attack DynamiteB (20 damage)
CannonBall - Attack DynamiteB (20 damage)
CannonBall - Attack DynamiteB (20 damage) (Gatling Ability)
* - Save Strengthen 40
"Ahh...Woaahh...Mmehhah!!"

Walking around in the abandoned ship was like a torture to the poor navi. As the floors creaked with each step, Cambiare couldn't shake the feeling that the floor would collapse on him at any given moment, utterly wrecking his nervous nerves. When they finally arrived to the center of the ship, the navi was finally able to take some rest while he left all the looting and plundering to Dubloon...But things just didn't go as he wanted it to go.

The ship had no valuables what-so-ever, and on top of which, there were viruses waiting for them. Dubloon spoke of something about the second lesson and about "how to devein a shrimp", but Cambiare could only think of the viruses in front and the floors beneath. "B-b-bad, Finny. This is b-bad..." said Cambiare as his legs began to shake. The more he 'tried' to prepare himself for the inevitable breakdown, both the floor and his mental state,

Finny didn't seem to mind her navi's well being as she reached for her pocket. "It's fine, all fine. We just gotta take advantage of those brittle floors!" She immediately set the red Brio drive, along with three battlechips, and began to explain the tactics. "Dubloon is already on his way taking care those shrimps...And from the way you are right now..." Finny continued as she looked down at her trembling navi. "...You don't see too 'graceful' to handle those dynamite thingers. So! I guess you're left with the crabs!"

Cambiare looked up to see Whirly viruses riding on their watery whirlwinds, swallowing down his nervousness to focus on the battle. "A-a-alright...C-c-crab battle. It's just battling with c-crabs..." As a double barreled buster formed over Cambiare's arm, it shined in an orange glow as the gun became stronger with the navi's hep. He fired a buckshot at the center Whirly, hoping that the spray of bullet would at least catch one more, and quickly tried to access the next chip in line...

But the navi stopped midway and opened a holo-screen between himself and his operator. "...F-Finny?"

"Sup?" Finny replied innocently.

"...I-I see that you sent me a M-M-Ma-Machinegun chip..." said Cambiare as a bead of sweat trickled down his cheek.

"Yeah?"

"Aa-a-ar-are you planning to s-s-sink this boat wi-with us inside?! T-this thing will rip through the fl-floor like paper!" Though the navi had every right to panic, Finny just shrugged off Cambiare's concern and smiled. "You trust me, right Cambi? Then just use it, you'll be fine!" The nervous navi shook his head and tried to make a stand in the argument, even in the midst of battle. "O-Oh yeah? Just w-w-wait till you hear what DubloonMan has...has...to...Urrrp." He turned to see how the pirate was doing, only to catch him in the middle of deveining the poor Shrimpy virus. Cambiare didn't stick around to see the whole process, but saw just enough to see that Dubloon was even more ruthless than what he thought.

"...F-Fine...Machinegun..."

Though the navi still had his doubts, he really didn't have much choice but to listen to what Finny had to say if he wanted to get out of the ship as fast as he could. The shotgun buster was disengaged and another buster formed over Cambiare's arm, this time with a longer barrel and a large, rectangular cartridge protruding out from the side. "O-Okay, ship...D-d-don't collapse on mm-me!" Cambiare tightly bit onto his lip as he went on and fired the hazardous gun towards the Whirly viruses. The bullets were flying all over the place, chipping and breaking parts of the boat with ease, but the navi tried not to think of all the damage he was causing...

After disengaging the buster, Cambiare summoned the Wind box as it began to blow a powerful stream to knock away all incoming attacks. He turned to Dubloon once more and began to beg him. "Ahhh, I can't s-stand it! Please, l-lets finish this quick, DubloonMan!" Even going as far as to shake both his hands together, the navi was almost at his mental limit.

* Change: Brio Form
1. Crescendo [Strengthen 80 | 2 TCD]
2. Shotgun [50[b]+40 (80 Total)[/b] | Spread1] {A} @ Whirly A/C
3. MachineGun [30 x 9 Shots | Spray Fire] {D} @ WhirlyB
4. Wind [Push | Reduce Accuracy | To-All-Clause (Enemies) | 100 HP] {S}

Cooldowns
Crescendo: USED
As DubloonMan handily showed Cambiare how to handle seafood with his signature touch of violence, Cambiare turned away to handle the Whirly viruses with his Shotgun and MachineGun. The former wasn't too bad, but the latter began to tear up the floor like it was Creamland cheese, tearing up the Whirly as well as one of the Dynamite. After his rather sadistic display of gutting, DubloonMan went to rip up some of the flooring, and chucked it at a Dynamite, deleting it before it could do anything. Its comrade managed to throw its bomb before it was smacked by the pirate Navi.

Fortunately, Lady Luck was watching over DubloonMan that day, as the bomb's trip laser fired just between his legs. Cannonball then assisted in getting rid of the bomber. One of the Whirly was the sole survivor of the onslaught, and it thought to at least hit something. Thus, it swirled about the three remaining targets on the boat, and smacked into Cambiare just as he set up the WindBox. (20)

-- ENEMIES --
Whirly A: DELETED
Whirly B: 60 HP
Whirly C: DELETED
Shrimpy A: DELETED
Shrimpy B: DELETED
Shrimpy C: DELETED
Dynamite A: DELETED
Dynamite B: DELETED

-- OBJECTS --
Wind: 100 HP
Laser Trip Bomb 1: 30 HP [Pointing between DubloonMan's feet]

-- ALLIES --
Cambiare.EXE: 120 HP

-- TERRAIN --
65% Wood (Normal, mostly fragile, caution advised) (All on this unless specified otherwise)
35% Broken

DubloonMan looked around and noticed one of the Whirlys was still alive despite Cambiare's best efforts. Just as he was about to take care of it himself, Roger shouted, "STOP! DON'T MOVE!"

"...What? What is it, lad?" DubloonMan asked quizzically, having rarely heard this level of concern in his operator's voice.

"Between your legs..." Roger said with great enunciation, "There's a bomb."

DubloonMan looked down and then back up, stating plainly, "Yar. That there be."

With all the delicacy of a bomb defusal unit, Roger said, "Carefully lift one of your legs over the beam of light and then..."

"Ferget it!" DubloonMan interrupted, "There be but only one concern o' mine, and that be endin' that blasted typhoon crab!"

Flipping the knife end over end in his hand, he pinched the shining yellow blade between his fingers. He narrowed his eye at the virus to approximate a form of depth perception before throwing the blade at the virus in a powerful wave of his arm.

"CANNONBALL!" He called out, "It be dinnertime! DIG IN!"

The support program dove in after the knife and began to peck the Whirly with its beak. Its attacks quickly intensified, becoming more bloodthirsty as it began to try and tear apart the virus to devour what scraps it could rend loose. DubloonMan continued to stand still while grinning in pride at his parrot's battle frenzied nature.

1 - Take Aim
2 - Throw Elecknife WhirlyB (60 damage) x2 from element
Cannonball - Attack WhirlyB (20 damage)
Cannonball - Dig In WhirlyB (40 drain)
"...E-everything is okay!"

Cambiare was so relieved that the ship DIDN'T sink after his machinegun caused so much havoc, not caring so much about how the one Whirly virus still managed to survive. "Geez. What did I tell you, Cambi, the floor wasn't gonna give away anyhow!" With a big grin, the operator slipped in two more chips into the PET to finish off the battle. "Beat the last virus up, patch yourself up, and lets get on with it!"

The nervous navi accessed the first battlechip and his fist was lit aflame, but strangely, it didn't send him off in a needless panic as he would usually. "J-Just get d-deleted so I can g-get out of this ship!!" Focused more into getting out of this god-forsaken ship, Cambiare threw two quick jabs into the air as the flames fired off like missiles towards the virus.

The navi began to shake off his smoking hand and moved on to the next chip, causing a soft, pink glow to wrap around the navi as his wounds were instantly healed. "That should d-do it..." Cambiare didn't want to take any chances and ran off...edging closer to the hole of the ship from where he came from.

* Wind [Push | Reduce Accuracy | To-All-Clause (Enemies) | 100 HP] {S}
1. FireHit [60 | Impact | Double] {A} @ Whirly B
2. FireHit [60 | Impact | Double] {A} @ Whirly B
3. Recovery30 [Heals 30 HP] {S}
4. Dodge

Cooldowns
Crescendo: 2 TCD

Cannonball enjoyed a nice crab dinner.

Anyway, the tussle had knocked loose some parts that were lying around, revealing a ladder that led upwards into some light. It was either another floor or the deck; the source of the light couldn't be determined very easily. There was also a bigger door at the other end of the engine room, some mechanical noises could still be heard from the inside.

-- ENEMIES --
Whirly A: DELETED
Whirly B: DELETED
Whirly C: DELETED
Shrimpy A: DELETED
Shrimpy B: DELETED
Shrimpy C: DELETED
Dynamite A: DELETED
Dynamite B: DELETED

-- OBJECTS --
Wind: 100 HP
Laser Trip Bomb 1: 30 HP [Pointing between DubloonMan's feet]

-- ALLIES --

-- TERRAIN --
65% Wood (Normal, mostly fragile, caution advised) (All on this unless specified otherwise)
35% Broken

-- BATTLE 02, VICTORY!! --

-- REWARDS --

DubloonMan: [Bubbler] Battlechip, 630z, 20 BugFrags, 4 FXP
Cambiare: [AquaWhirl1] Battlechip, 630z, 4 FXP
The nervous navi quickly gathered all the zennies and chips that was left by the defeated viruses, quickly making his way back to the entrance from where they came in from. "Ahh! Hold it! Where do you think you're going!" screamed Finny. "W-what do you think! Getting o-out of this miserable ship!" said Cambiare as he stepped closer to the exit.

"Nope, you're staying and you're gonna continue exploring the ship with Dubloo, like it or not!" said Finny as she tightly crossed her arms. The navi became flustered as to why she promised to get him out as soon as the battle was over and now forced him to investigate the ship. "B-but...Eh...Ahh...Why!!"

Just like before, Finny cut short of their argument by cutting off their transmission, leaving Cambiare in the dark with Dubloon and his hungry parrot. "Ehe...A-are we going to continue looking around the s-ship, DubloonMan? I-I'm sure there's nothing more to find here..." As a last resort, the nervous navi hoped to convince the pirate to leave...though the chance of doing so was slim.