World Tour, part 1

She honestly looked alittle stunned for experiencing her first undershirt use and nearly being EJO. Her dirty face had a few clean streaks from tears starting to run down them. Her cries where long and drawn out monosyllabic; and well rather eerie wails. There was no time to cry and it had been a calculated risk; it wasn't the first one and it won't be the last. Sullen seeing 9% on Saluki's readout was somewhat frightened but at the same time her heart was racing and she was sitting on the edge of her seat at what a close battle. She honestly didn't know if they were going to pull through or not.

Recover30 was loaded in the P.E.T and those dark muilt-circular ruins started to swirl around Sally's feet. Fewer and larger glyphs along the slower rotating outer circles; with many smaller faster moving ones near the center. She became surrounded by dark partials during her recovery. Still it wasn't enough; after a single chime of her bell Sal tilted her muzzle back and took in a deep sickening gasp for air. Moments later she started to visibly shake and shudder, her cheeks straining and gray smoke started to leak and seep out of the edges of her lips and nostrils. Finally she exhaled and belched out gray tendrils which formed a protective barrier around her.

Thanks the renewing effects of the grass and the momentary reprieve the barrier gave; she was ready to help focus fire. Her right hand rose in the air with palms flat and fingers extended; her left hand rang the bell four times. With each knell more and more wind gathered till four more spheres where created and she was ready to release. The high density air rushed downwards to attempt to pummel Block with her Psudo-Vulcan.

Summary
1: Recover30: 30 HP Accuracy: S On self
2: Signature; Williwaw: 20 hp barrier On Self
3: Signature Ability; Katabatikos: 4x10 Multi-hit, Null damage + shot attempting to attack Block

Status
Saluki.EXE: 56HP (including the +15 from three actions on grass) [+20 hp barrier]
Signature Ability; Overpressure: coming off cool down
Signature Ability; Williwaw 1TCD
Signature Ability; Katabatikos: 1 TCD
Lucia's own determination was the only real reason she managed to push right through the barrage of bullets and connect with her mighty hammer to knock her enemy from his feet. And with him downed came a chance for her to really bring the pain to him.

With a quick hop from the panel she slipped directly to the other side from Block, perhaps for cover as her burning bubble enveloped the navi. But no her true purpose for the move would quickly become obvious as she let out a cry and gave the block itself a great smack. Hoping to send his very protection at him to deal some damage. She'd only just barely caught sight of the last cube breaking when it struck Saluki. So with hope this cube would do the same as navi drew an arrow and slipped it along her sudden fiery bow. Her goal was Block himself, at least where he'd fallen on his ass moments before. Though she waited, and with the wait a roar of flames took hold of her, making the small navi shiver and shudder from its sudden rush of warmth flowing over her.

Its healing energies quickly seemed to change as the fires were drawn down towards the arrow already notched and waiting. And with it as well a swirl of air could be seen before she let it blast the moment Block would come into view, Wither by own devices or brick breaking the bolt was released to scorch across the field, empowered by the net winds itself.

As bow vanished it seemed the navi was not finished, as she closed hands before her and glared towards her target. Locking down his form and the subtle actions that might be given off. Hoping to get tipped off for where he'd go next. "You bastards made my friend cry, now you get to die!!" Though she soon struck out again as palms parted, and a sudden orb of winds burst forward, its anger for being held captive lashed at the fiery sprite, slicing into arms, shirt and even a cheek as it shot forth, only to erupt in a devastating tornado, with hopes that she could finally strike down her enemy once and for all.

Summary:
Lucia = L
Artio = A
L * Blaze Aura [Passive] 20HP Barrier @ Self
L 1. Eek! No Touchy! [Signature] Microburst RockCube A @ Block
L 2. Fire's Embrace [Signature] 30HP Heal @ Self
L * Gust [Ability] 1 Instance of Knockback
L 3. Sol's Needle [Signature] 40 Fire Damage(-10 from debuff)(+100% from terrain) + Knockback @ Block
L * Keen Eye [Passive] 1 Instance of Take Aim
L 4. Take Aim + Raging Tempest [Signature] 6x10 Null Damage(-10 from Debuff) + Blast 2 @ Block

Lucia.EXE: 35HP[20HP Barrier][+30HP Heal][-15HP from Raging Tempest backlash]
Eek! No Touchy!: 1TCD
Fire's Embrace: 1TCD
Sol's Needle: 1TCD
Raging Tempest: 2TCD
Saluki mostly kept to herself, healing and defending (+30)(+10), while Lucia did all the heavy pushing. After dropping to the opposite side of the RockCube, she sent the large rock crashing into Block, shattering it and dealing another heavy blow to the downed navi (140). He seemed to stick to the same strategies as he readied yet another pair of Vulcans from his prone position. Lucia didn't dodge and relied on her barrier to absorb two of the shots and endured another two that splashed on her armour (2 x 10). She healed the damage right back (+30) and launched an arrow, but Block blocked with another Rockcube. Apparently his folder wasn't all that diverse. It was then that Saluki rejoined the fight by raining some shots at the RockCube (3 x 10) while Lucia washed over it with a maelstrom of vicious winds (4 x 10) (-15).

...But it still wasn't enough. From behind the cube, Block's voice echoed out, "What do you think you've accomplished here? This operation means nothing... Just you wait, girlie... You can't stop the RNG."

A sudden pillar of light from behind the cube prompted Lucia to check on Block, but there was no longer anyone there. He had escaped.

1D6A (Block): [escaped...]
1D6B (Roller): EJO
RockCubeA: DELETED
RockCubeB: DELETED
RockCubeC: 160 HP [soil]
RockCubeD: 90 [soil]
1D2A: DELETED
1D2B: DELETED
1D2C: DELETED
1D2D: DELETED
1D2E: DELETED
1D2F: DELETED

Terrain: 20% Grass, 20% Soil, 40% Snow, 20% Normal

Lucia.EXE: 30 HP [soil] [Debuff 10: All attacks -10 damage]
Saluki.EXE: 56 HP [grass]

[Battle 5 - Victory!]

Lucia get: 7 FXP + 1500z + Attack+10
Saluki get: 7 FXP + 1400z + RockCube
Lucia seemed more annoying but his mocking again, and was just rounding the new cube to strike when the beam of light surprised her enough to knock her on her ass. Blinking in surprise at the sudden empty battlefield and the data that'd been left behind.

Grumbling she hopped to her feet and roared up at the net sky after him. "Come back here! I wasn't finished with you damn it! I'll hunt your ass down you hear me!! And what the hell is an RNG!?!" Fuming the navi kicked the pile of data as she started to huff lightly.

"Lucia, enough." Lucia gave a start before frowning and growing slightly flushed, murmuring a quiet, "Yes Master." while quickly gathering up her rewards, turning her attention towards her vixen friend. "Well, we did it!" Smile appeared after sending the data to her PET, as she started to skip to her partners side.
Sally would just slump and sit down on her behind now that it was finally over. Even sitting in the grass and staring up at the network she found little calm after such a difficult conflict. Taking the time to try and wipe and clean her face and fix her clothing; trying very hard to hide the fact that she had been crying.

"Settle down Puppet; and I believe that it stands for random number generator. It could be anything really." She was still picking debris and dust from her fur. "Oh wonderful it seems we have the rock cube chip data" at least the vixen earned it.
Lucia would plop down right in front of her furry robed friend. Tilting her head softly to one side. "Why would a navi say we can't beat some simple line of code? We live on the net, we could easily beat an.. RNG program.." Hand rose up to fluff through her hair, though really it seemed to pass through the fiery bundle, looking more like she was rubbing her head. "So why makeup? You pretty without it ya know."

Rolling backwards to lay out she looked up at the sky again, calling out somewhat loudly. "Master! Are we going after them anymore, I'm beat!"
Sally would just give a real sheepish smile "Ah, how do I explain it to you little doll. It is like war paint, or like stage paint. It accents my features so they can be seen from a distance" it really was a half truth; sally really did like wearing makeup. Still sullen would interject.

"As fun as it has been Sally and I just aren't ready for a network like this or such long strings of busting. That and I am exhausted as well! going to have to take a trip to Si-labs and probably back to the hotel. I mean we can continue our little network vacation after a short break right?"
Lucia would give a slightly dulled nodding of her head, not seeming to really get the idea of wearing it. But she wasn't about to disagree with it. And while they had talked, it seems her partner's navigator had other plans. So Lucia quickly rolled her legs up above her. Hands going to hold herself up before rolling them forward and nearly doubling up as she did a ground level flip and ended up on all fours. Soon rising up and giving a soft huffed breath once she was back on her feet. "Aww, over? Well. I had lots of fun foxy lady! I wanna play with you again sometime soon ok!" Navi even went so far as to hop over and give the other fem a quick hug.

Vincent on the other hand seemed to agree with Sullen as his voice came on next. "Yes, I think we've delved as far into this network as we should dare. Come on back Lucia, you've done well."

Lucia gave a soft squeak after the hug before hopping back several paces, giving a soft wave as she lit ablaze, soon her frame fading into the fire only for it to shoot off into the sky.

[Lucia.EXE Logout]
Saluki would return the somewhat awkward hug; only to be left alone rubbing along her arms. "Could not have done it without her boundless energy" Sally logged out as well; leaving the network like drifting smoke. It was a stark contrast to the girls flourish.

[Log out Saluki.exe]
[+3 FXP]