Dont jest me viri

Things pretty much die real fast. It's not pretty.

Enemies [All on Normal unless specified]
AppleSamu: Deleted
BombCorn A: Deleted
BombCorn B: Deleted
Spidy A: Deleted
Spidy B: Deleted

Terrain
35% Normal
40% Magnet [Scattered]
10% Grass
15% Webs [Scattered]

Ally
Jestergeist: 98HP [Webbed: Slow+5 damage per Dodge action taken next turn] [Normal]

Battle 4, Victory!
Rewards: [CornShot1] Battlechip, 400z
With the battle at an end, both exclaimed simultaneously. Over which portion of the loot they were most elated to behold.
"Yay, Money!!"
"Woooo! New Chip!!... oh" "what?" "Oh nothing, its name just sounds a little corny is all. Maybe i'll call it boomkernel, or JiffyPop" "You can call it superawsomekernel for all I care." *sticks tongue out* "fine, maybe I will, maybe it would enjoy having a nick name... or maybe I can find a tortilla, beans, lettuce & hamburger virus. To have a delicious tacco battle with!" *rolls eyes* "Yea, because thats bound to happen at any moment." "it could, yah never know."

[awaiting battle 5]
Jestergeist walked for some time, seeing almost nothing but small, chest-high walls. Finally he came upon another group of small, chest-high walls, with a blue HeelNavi in the middle. "Ah. A new victim." The HeelNavi stretches out his arms to either side, "Welcome to my playground. Your cover charge is just everything you own. Bwahahaha!"

The small, chest-high walls had targets painted on them.

-Enemies-
HeelNavi: 100HP

-Objects-
LowWallA: 50HP [North]
LowWallB: 50HP [South]
LowWallC: 50HP [East]
LowWallD: 50HP [West]

-Terrain-
100% Normal

-Allies-
Jestergiest.EXE: 98HP

~Battle 5: Start??~
Bordom was quickly setting in upon Jestergiest as he slouched and stumbled half awake muttering to himself labeling everything in sight... Everything.
"Net Tile, NetTile, NetTile...Midget wall, NetTile... Midget wall, NetTile... Mental midget hidding in plain sight...Midget wall, NetTile."
The heelnavi either ignored the insult or didnt hear it. because he just kept faithful to his script.
"Ah. A new victim." Pushing the issue a little more Jest said a little loader. "Huh, mental midget says what?" Unfazed He continued his speach to its fullest equiped with dramatic hand gestures and all. "Welcome to my playground. Your cover charge is just everything you own. Bwahahaha!" compleately discrediting the navi Jest stiffles a scoff.
"Pssshhhhh, Ha oooo yah hear that? Blue cheesy over here just called, me a victim."
With just the slightest glint of mischeif in his eyes Jest leans forward to offer him a bit of help.
"Ok look here guy. You look like you need some pointers. I'm not sayin' that your obviously new at this at all, but you do realize that when you look like the stereo typical bad guy you get away with less, right?... Seriously dude, is that the idiots guide to the undernet?" (points toward the heelnavis back pocket to distract him.)
"Slot-In, HeelTrolling Set.. Execute!"
springing backwards Jest brought his gun to firring possition and let loose his spur of the moment battle cry.
"Die NOOBY DIE!!!!!!"
Falling back, Jestergiest ducked for cover behind the south wall. in an attempt to avoid retaliation while loading the next chip. without reveiling himself further Jest took a gamble and pointed the cornshot towards the west wall in an the hopes of landing a hit from the riccochete.
"Big money big money no-wamy no-wamy... BankShot, biatch!!!!!"

1) Vulcan1 : (10dmg + spread1) x 3shots : A
2) Dodge (cover behind edge of LowWall B)
3) Cornshot1 : 50dmg + trickshot1 : A/A : HeelNavi
The HeelNavi shrugged his shoulders at Jestergiest's mocking. "Tch, no respect these days. Guess I'll have to teach you some." He said as he pulled out a small Vulcan minigun... just as Jestergiest also pulled out a Vulcan. The two Navis open fired on each other in a cacophony of loud noises. Unfortunately the score turned out to be three to two against Jestergiest [-30HP to Jestergiest, -20HP to HeelNavi]. The HeelNavi pumped his fist in triumph just before both Navis dropped their expended weapons and ducked behind cover.

Jestergiest shot to the side of the HeelNavi's cover, causing the CornShot to explode next to the HeelNavi and ricocheted around the corner, tagging the HeelNavi in the side [-50HP to HeelNavi]. He gave off a howl of pain just before he lobbed a LilBomb over at Jestergiest's cover. The bomb landed just on the other side of the cover and exploded, destroying the cover and reducing it to rubble... but thankfully leaving the Navi intact [-50HP to LowWallB]. "And the walls come tumbling down!"

-Enemies-
HeelNavi: 30HP [Behind LowWallA]

-Objects-
LowWallB: Deleted [South]

-Terrain-
100% Normal

-Allies-
Jestergiest.EXE: 68HP
Slightly dazed and ears ringing Jestergiest stood upright among the rubble and took a damage inventory. Finding all limbs and essential programs to be functional jest used his right hand to pull a chunk of corrupt data out of the bullet hole in his left shoulder and begin reproccessing it into raw energy. "Man, I just assimulated this data last week. You better have a juicy progam installed for me to eat when this is over with." looking over at the Heelnavis protective wall Jest smirked "I'll send another weak chip so there will be more hard data left over when your done." Loading Chip data, Stand by... Compleate.
Jest planted his foot on a flat piece of the crumbled wall as he pushed off the section of wall shifted. causing jest to stumble forward momentarily, but quickly regained his footing as he sprinted while equiping the shotgun then lept into the air. Jest brought his right arm back as he extended the shotgun forward towards the wall. Pulling the trigger caused his arm to pivot backwards with the recoil which he then simultaniosly used to forcefully extend the sparking and glowing hand towards the exposed Heelnavi ready to release upon impact.
"Learn your place Blue boy!"

1)dodge/movement (toward Heelnavi)
2) Shotgun: 50Dmg + Spread1 : A : Wall
3) FragPulse : 30Dmg + Knockback + Glitch : HeelNavi
The HeelNavi chuckled, "You are about to get more than you can chew, bud." The sound of an energy buildup followed right behind as the HeelNavi stayed behind his cover as Jestergiest moved closer. The Navi blasted at it with his Shotgun, attempting to pierce right through and delete the HeelNavi on the other side. Unfortunately his aim was a little off and the shot passed right over the small, chest-high wall that the HeelNavi was hiding behind.

The HeelNavi came up with a glowing claw just as Jestergiest lunged at him. The HeelNavi shot forward and the two clashed...

And the HeelNavi went spiraling away [-20HP to HeelNavi]. He wasn't deleted instantly due to a weak Barrier protecting him. But he was not looking hot as he stood up. He was also pink now.

He spitted onto the ground and wiped the now pink blood off his chin with his clawed hand. "You are dead data, son."

-Enemies-
HeelNavi: 10HP [RageClaw1: 5/6] [Pink Glitch]

-Objects-

-Terrain-
100% Normal

-Allies-
Jestergiest.EXE: 68HP
As the heel navi popped up over the wall with an energy enfuzed claw Jestergiest felt the adreniline finally kick into high gear memories flashed through his mind of blood lust and destruction. A twisted grin spread across his face. Thrusting his open palm at the sparking claw jest released the pent up energy just as they were about to touch fingers to claws. time seemed to slow as the net processed the mish mash of raw energy pinging between the two navis. Sparks of deflected energy flew in different dirrections as the two sources fought for dominence. finally a victor was made clear by the dirrection of the explosion. sending the heelnavi Backwards a good distance before skidding to a stop. The Heelnavi feeling the effects of the attack now found himself to have a new change of color.
"BWaHaHahahaha!!!!!!! PiNk!!"
like the drop of a dime Jest found his emotional status change from blood lust to dying of laughter.
"Hey, PFFFHHHHTTTtttttHHAHAHAaaa, you look like my ex-girlfriend!!! HAhahahaa though, come to think of it she was in better shape, and had more... Shape."
Doubting the legitimacy of Jestergiest's statement, (although thinking on it jest did have a lot of unmonitored roaming time on the net while daemon slept every night.) Daemon, for the first time was highly currious of his navis social life. But keeping to the task at hand...
"I'm sending a chip, its time for interogation."
loading chip data... 85%... 100%. casually Jest held the large machinegun at his hip pointing towards the heelnavi.
"so, now that your almost dead how about answering questions. starting with (counting on his fingers) who you work for, what your mission, how you became a heelnavi when you suck, sooooo much... so on and so forth... look I know, that you know, that I'll delete you, so spill the beans. Kapish?"

1) Laugh in Face. "PFFFffftttt, PinK"
2) Prepped : MachineGun1 : (30Dmg x 9shots) + spray fire : Acc D : Heelnavi (shoot if he attempts to attack or run)
3) Gather Intel.
As Jestergiest began laughing, the HeelNavi reached into a pocket and produced a small metal orb. "Catch," he interrupted with a sneer as he tossed it at the Navi. The steel ball enlarged into a mighty Wrecker as it landed squarely on the Navi, cracking the terrain underneath him with the sudden shift in weight. Almost deleting the Navi right there. But thanks to his Undershirt, he survived [-80HP to Jestergiest].

In retaliation, Jestergiest opened up with his MachineGun1. The HeelNavi made a show of trying to dodge the fire, but only one shot was needed, as the HeelNavi had no Undershirt. The blast punched through the HeelNavi's shoulder and he spit one last unintelligible curse before EJO. Leaving a sizable treasure trove behind.

-Enemies-
HeelNavi: Deleted.

-Objects-

-Terrain-
100% Normal

-Allies-
Jestergiest.EXE: 1HP [Undershirt Broken!]

~Battle 5: Victory!!~
Rewards: 1000z, Wrecker

Quote (Battlechip)

Wrecker
Damage: 80 + Break + Panel Break
Accuracy: C
Description: A bomb that breaks the ground it lands on
Duration: Once
Element: Null
Visual example

"Ohhh, Sh... " *Crunch!!*
With his right arm pinned under the large boulder a decision had to be made quickly, either lose the arm or lose the battle....
(Pukes up Data)
"self mutilation and dismemberment. sounds like my cup of tea!"
raising his left arm shakily into the air Jest mustered enough energy to summon the RIP scythe *Crackle*FSSSSHHHHaaaa* without hesitation jest dug the tip into the netfloor next to his ear "GHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!" and cleanly severed the arm diagonally from Mid shoulder down below the armpit. using the scythe for support jest stood upright, reinstalled the chip data and released an albeit completely inaccurate spread of bullets, but quantity was the name of this game not quality and one lucky shot was all it took to end the battle leaving Jestergiest victoriously close to deletion. Daemon wasted no time in collecting the reward and quickly jacking geist out of the net.

Daemons_exact_thoughts

[Jack out, To Dentech University]