Dont jest me viri

Jestergiest is beamed onto the net in a flash of green light. Jest looks around "yep looks like the place, now lets go make us some zenny, daddy need a new wardrobe.*looks around* Uh hey kid I don't see any big and juicy ones. just some wimpy little guys waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy over there."
Daemon pulls up his sleeve to look at what chips were hanging from his bracelet "Oh, well I hope they aren't extremely difficult cause I seem to have only 4 chips with me right now. And they aren't that great." Jest slightly less enthused says "so what your telling me is that I'll have to make each one count for this to work." Daemon looked down into the pet "Basically"
Jest began running in the direction of the unknown viruses "Challenge Accepted!".

[BATTLE START]
((spell-check is your friend))

Jestergeist made his way into the network, just as a trio of Metools started to cross his path. The three squat viruses turned to this incoming program, and gauging from their expedited brandishing of their pickaxes, they had determined the Navi to be a threat. The Metools held their ground in a chevron formation, ready to confront the Navi.

Viruses Identified!

MetoolA: 40HP
MetoolB: 40HP
MetoolC: 40HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

Jestergeist.EXE: 150HP

-(Battle #1! Ready, Fight!)-
Comming into range daemon made his choice of chips. "Jest I'm sending party favors for the guests, make sure they get it." daemon said as he slotted in both the vulcan1 and Rageclaw1 chips.
jest continued to sprint towards the metools as he said "No problemo, I'll make a mean chopped met in a helmet bowl". Jest then materialized the vulcan1 on his right arm. using his left hand to steady and aim while firing all three shots at the left metool.
Having spent all of its shots the vulcan gun disapeared, and was immediatly replaced by the rip scythe which jestergiest stabbed into the ground and used to polevault himself over the group of mets and their possible counter. as he landed jest activated the second chip, then proceeded to use the newly formed Rageclaw to attack the mets from behind.

1) vulcan1 -> metoolA
2)dodge/movement
3)Rageclaw1 -> metoolA metoolB metoolC
[Just a quick note, Rageclaw's main use only hits a single target, acting very much like a sword from the games, if you'd played them. Also it helps if you include damage and accuracy in your summary]

Making a rush charge towards his first opponents the jester navi kicked things off with a barrage of hot led that easily hit their target, and even managed to clip a second virus some afterwards. And with a quick sweep of claw, slashed apart the first one, easily deleting it.

Though the viruses weren't about to be caught off guard, and sent two shockwave blasts barreling down the way, and while one missed by a mile, the second hit the navi dead on, dealing some damage (-10).

Enemies
Metool A: Deleted
Metool B: 20HP
Metool C: 40HP

Terrain
100% Normal

Ally
Jestergeist: 140HP
[duly noted, sorry for the delay just returned from a 4 day vacation of kayaking and cave exploring in missouri.]

Jestergiest reeled back in irritation and shock of being hit by their punny attack, "Alright thats it now your gonna get it! Daemon, fetch my ugly stick!". Daemon had been through this routine with giest before and had learned to just slot in chips and let him vent his frustration. and so he did "Slot in, Shotgun and Cannon. Irritated jester routine set, execute!".

Replacing the pefectly usable rageclaw. Jest summoned a gun on each arm, then pointed a barrel at each remaining metool. Jest waisted no time as he yelled "OMG, Point Blank!" and blasted at it with the shotgun. In the few more seconds it took to let the cannon charge he executed a sound file from his memory banks "You feeling lucky punk? Well, do yah?".
*Bang*

1) Shotgun 50 + spread1 accuracy A : target Metool B
2) Cannon 40dmg + knockback accuracy A : target Metool C
3)dodge (enemies assumed dead)
Changing the the method of attack to something more... Shooty, Jester began to unload the Cannon and the Shotgun onto the two Metools, deleting them both instantly!

Metool B: Deleted
Metool C: Deleted

Terrain:
100% Normal

Jestergeist: 140HP

-VIRUS DELETED!-
200z
Jest looked from his left to his right at the splatter marks of virus data currently evaporating off of the tiled floor "Nope, guess not. Oh look MONEY!!".
Jest inhaled deeply through his nose, and said "Don't you just love the smell of fresh met in the morning?". Daemon simply raised an eyebrow saying "I wouldn't know, nor do I wish to.".
"You dont have to be so uppity about it." picking up a chunk of met by the leg and wiggled it back and forth "You know you'd wanna try some." . In total disgust, Daemon replies "Ugh, I hate when you do that." Jest dangles it over his head, tilts his head back, and reaches a hand towards his face mask. "Get that thing away from your mouth! Go look for another group of viruses.". his fingers just gripping the edge of the mask he stops for a moment then drops the leg saying "Ohhh, fine. You know its just not a net battle until you complain about my methods.". immitating daemon's voice "Get that navis arm out of your mouth, you don't know where its been. Stop licking your fingers, you've just removed them from that viruses chest. Quit playing socker with that live bomb." at which point Rip added "shiiiiiblllllaaaaaaaaahhhhhh" jest laughed, until he looked up at Daemon who did not look ammused in any sense of the word. Jest instantly brought his laugh to a chuckle as he turned and casually walked away. Wistling and clapping his hands as if he were looking for a lost dog instead of a dangerous virus.

[awaiting battle 2]
After teasing his operator a bit, Jestergeist continued on till he came across another group of virus! Two bunnies, cheerfully playing with one another, was circling around a lone Gunner that was spinning around along with the two. Unfortunately, their playtime was over when they saw the navi, immediately preparing themselves to fight on for the sake of playing around some more!

BunnyA: 50 HP
BunnyB: 50 HP
Gunner: 60 HP

Terrain:
100% Normal

Jestergeist.EXE: 140 HP

-BATTLE TWO, START!-
"Yes! Get my shotty its wabbit season!" recognizing the tormenting redundancy of their chip selection, Daemon slotted in the requested chip. When the gun materialised on his left arm jester hunkered over and silently crept closer on the tips of his pointed boots. Daemon thoroughly bewildered "They've already seen you, what do you think your accomplishing?" "Shhhh... im wabbit hunting". Then, in a blaze of ADHD Glory. Just as quickly as he had taken up the silent pusuit, he jumped up, took aim, and fired yelling "Kill deh wabbit!"
To follow up his erratic behavior. before the smoke had even settled, Jest began to sprint in a large clock wise circle around the group of viruses. Noticing the herd dog like manouvers Daemon suspected Giest was in the need of some suppression fire. Jest instantly loaded the chip over the spent shotgun, looking down as he ran jest grinned at the shinny new machine gun that had taken its place. feigning surprise "Oh thank meleefish, I was worried you would send the Rageclaw". Jest charged up the vulcan with a little supprise and let loose the volley into the group aiming mainly for the gunner but attempting to line the bunny up as well.
... a few moments later, "Whats a 'meleefish'?"

1) shotgun : 50 Dmg + spread1 : A : BunnyA
2) dodge
3) vulcan1 : 10 Dmg + spread1 x 3 shots + glitch*(subtype ability: HACK) : A : Gunner (x2), bunnyB (x1)

OOC [wasn't sure if the subtype ability worked for each shot or just one, so this is my test run. If it only effects one just do it that way. tryal and error, Horray!]
((Subtype abilities can be use for free, with an attack or not. Also, please try to specific which target the attack's SPREAD directs to.))

With his strange enthusiasm, Jester attacked the Bunnies with his shotgun. The spooked virus tried to hop away from the bullets, but unfortunately, the one that wasn't directly targeted was now full of holes and full of death. The navi's next move to... move in circles was a sensible choice as the Bunny virus and the Gunner had a hardtime trying to pinpoint the navi's location. The Bunny threw a charged ring, but it was a miss.

Jester went on to attack with his glitchy Vulcan at the Gunner, also trying to fill it with holes and some other things no one wanted to know. The virus felt fine, even after it was shot up with unstable data, and tried to attack Jester with its machinegun!... Resulting in firing flower petals at Jester instead of plain' ol bullets!

BunnyA: 50 HP
BunnyB: DELETED
Gunner: 30 HP [FlowerPower: Fires flower petals... At the speed of a flying bullet (1 Damage)]

Terrain:
100% Normal

Jestergeist.EXE: 138 HP
As the Gunner pelted jest with its floral artillery, he paused for a moment to give a slight bow and commented "Oh look Daemon, that gunner enjoyed my preformance! I have a fan! shall we give him the big finale?". Still irritated about what was said earlier, Daemon sarcasticly remarked "You do what you want, I shouldn't question your methods. I'm just here to give you weapons that keep you from getting killed.". Either jest compleatly missed the sarcasm or he purposely ignored it, because he simply replied "Now you get it. Ok, Now I'll need something scratchy for my itchy trigger fingers.". Daemon gave up on trying to argue with giest's twisted logic and instead chose to slotted in the chip with the fore knowledge that there was no way jest could finish the battle on this turn.
Feeling the chip data collect around and change the fingers of his right hand into a more elongated claw like form with a smokey zest of different. Jest prepared the other hand with his "big finale" it began to glow and discharge a radiating green chaotic data which clumped together forming a smokey or flame like appearance before dissipating into nothing.
Armed with with his weapons of choice jestergiest quickly zigzagged across the open terrain between himself and the targets. Bringing both hands low to the ground jests steps became longer focusing less on speed in exchange for forward momentum. As he invaded the gunners personal bubble he brought his left hand up to eye level and allowed the potential energy of his sprint to continue through his hand in an attempt to drive his arm straight through the virus. Just before making contact with the Gunner, Giest Let out the words "FRAGPULSE!" Activating the attack. potentialy pushing the Gunner onto the Bunny, Jest brought his right claw like hand up above his head then quickly brought it down upon the Bunny in a long sweeping action.

" * "= Hack
1) Dodge
2) Fragpulse : (30dmg + knockback + glitch) : Gunner, BunnyA(knockback)
3) Rageclaw: (40dmg + slashing + glitch*) : B : BunnyA
[My apologies for you having to wait so long for a mod, was on vacation and no clue where the other mods have been.]

Seeing that he'd gotten himself a fan and wanted to truly show off and bring about a grand finale, the navi quickly darted forward, easily zipping past the flying flower petals as he got in tight and close to the gunner. Only to set off a powerful blast, throwing the virus back into a very surprised bunny, though perhaps more surprising, the gunner virus exploded in a flurry of flower petals and leaves, not only stunning the bunny in shock, but dealing damage to it as well. Which left Jestergeist all that time he'd need to bring down his claws of death to deal the final blow.

Enemies
Bunny A: Deleted
Bunny B: Deleted
Gunner: Deleted

Terrain
100% Normal

Ally
Jestergeist: 138HP

—Battle 2, Victory!—
Jestergeist: 190z, MachineGun1

Quote ()

MachineGun1
Damage: (30 x 9 Shots) + Spray Fire
Accuracy: D
Description: Creates a machine gun that fires 9 shots at a single enemy. While inaccurate, its missed shots are capable of hitting others.
Duration: Once
Element: Null
Special: Spray Fire: If a shot from this attack misses its primary target, it has a chance to hit something near the enemy instead of completely missing. Good RP increases the chance of triggering this effect.
[No biggy, I've been busy with stuff resently. I just bumped to make sure it didnt get forgotten]

And the croud (in his head) went wild! a torrent of screamming faces and unlived memories flooded Jest's mind.
From his position Daemon couldn't tell if jest actually thought he was on stage or was simply stroking his own ego. Either way he was bowing in every dirrection saying "Thank you, thank you. *picking up the zenny and chip data* For me? Oh your too kind!" Daemon was slightly impressed at giest's skill, though he would never admit it to him. Partly because Giest seemed to be doing a parrody of singing in the rain as he danced around in the cascading flower petals and evaporating data flailing his new found chip data in the air above his head. "Looky what I got Daemon!" Jest said mockingly as he flaunted it some more before sending it to the PET. "Yea, yea I see it. Its going into the deck right now just chillax." the chip slid out of the PET. from there daemon made the necessary adjustments then clipped it onto his steel chain bracelet with the others. "Bet-ya didn't think I'd be able to do that, now did ya?" . Daemon didn't answer instead the right side of his mouth twitched upwards slightly as he gave a little scoff.
Jestergiest took that as his answer and grinned mischievously as he went in search of larger fish to fry.

[awaiting battle 3]
The Navi continued deeper into the network, finding the occasional glass panel as he went along. Looking through these small windows in the floor, one could see deeper layers of the network; but they were much too far away to safely travel to. It also seemed to be a more rudimentary version of the current area in which he stood, maybe it's the remains of an older version of this Network?

He would have had time to ponder the situation if it werent for a pair of incredibly quick Fishy viruses that shot past him on either side. The flying viruses slowed down and turned back towards the Navi, flanking a pair of squat metool viruses, who appeared to have been looking through the glass floor as well.

Enemies
FishyA: 90HP
MetoolA: 40HP [Glass]
MetoolB: 40HP [Glass]
FishyB: 90HP

Terrain
80% Normal, 20% Glass [one window behind Jestergeist, three beneath the metools]

Combatant
Jestergeist.EXE: 138HP

-[Battle #3! Ready, Fight!]-
Wandering past the glass pannel. Jestergiest stopped to take in the view from his little window into the abyss and his reflection. "the face is familiar but I cant quite remember my name." pondering for a moment he mused "I wonder if I could survive a jump from this area into that one down below?". "booo-bedah-bo sha-haaaaaa" (loosely translated "You can try it but I'm not going with you." then thought to itself 'At the most i'll make sure if your dead then wait here to latch myself to another navi or virus').
"I don't really think you should try that even if you survived, the viruses down there wou.. Oh, look out viruses at 3 o'clock!"
jest looked over just as the fishys' flew past.
*swoosh, swoosh*
"well thanks for the warning there kid. luckily that was just a bluff." taking an inventory of the enemy positions a thought struck the back of his head then rattled around his skull before being collected by the rudely awakened data processing unit (brain). which was then translated and sent out as "hey kid, send me something that goes pew-pew."

All of the attempts on Daemon's behalf in the past to correct his navi's mental oddities. Had resulted in long nights looking at confusing complex codding which muttated when tampered with. This version of giest being the lesser of several hundreds of evils (which are stored as backups).

(as a side note all attempts on daemon's behalf to even locate the RIP scythe codes were inconclusive they either didn't exist or were sybioticly linked to the navi in an unknown fassion)
Which is why his reaction was an instinctual roll of the eyes and comment "I stopped being a kid several years ago." as he slotted in a chip which matched the description.

Upon recieving the chip data, jest began his experiment. lifting his weapon to its armed possition jest took aim at the glass pannels below the mets, then let loose its 3 shots.
"Very funny scotty, now beam down my big gun."
enjoying the reference, Daemon played along just this once.
*click*(scottish accent)"ei, captain i've only got so many fingers."

Jestergiest smirked at his opperator "good to see you lighten up a byte."
turning the newest weapon in giests arsenal at one of the fishy giest was delayed in firring by a couple technical difficulties shaking the gun around a bit produced a grinding and ear splitting scrapping sound giests irritation at the malfunctioning chip caused him to inadvertently pump enough Glitch into the thing to give a rhino schizophrenia. As the end of the gun began puking a smokey green flame which fell in clumps onto the floor. Jest realized his mistake almost to late, as the instant he brought it back onto target it activated itself releasing its volley onto the fishy and surrounding area.

1) vulcan1: (10Dmg + spread1) x 3shots: A : (pannel)MetoolA, (pannel)MetoolB
2) Dodge (expected attack from Fishies)
3) machinegun1: (30dmg x 9shots) + spray fire + *glitch : D : FishyA
Kicking things off with a bang, which is exactly that, Jestergeist started to pelt the metools in a barrage of rapid fire, which smashed up and really brought the pain to both of them. Something they didn't seem to agree with as one released a mighty shockwave that the navi easily avoided. Along with causing a far more threatening attack to sail right past him as a Fishy went sailing by where he previously was.

Then he took out the big guns, and started to hose down the battlefield with a spray of bullets that would hit their marks surprisingly often, easily dispatching two of the viruses and leaving the last ones struggling to survive.

Enemies
Fishy A: Deleted
Metool B: 10HP [Glass]
Fishy B: 30HP

Terrain
80% Normal
20% Glass [One window behind Jestergeist, three beneath the Metools]

Ally
Daemon was compleatly awe struck by the destructive force of their new chip "that chip has some real kick! lucky thing we have it. I just hope that was the only time it needs 'extra motivation' to work"
Jest was oddly calm after openning up a can of annihilation on the enemies.
"hmmmm... seems like the glass pannels held up but the viruses didn't. Oh well, guess we don't get to see a met in free fall today."
viewing the battered viruses Jest decided upon the necessary chips to finnish the job "I'm gonna need some boom-boom pow to end this now."
not quite sure what chips in their list went "boom-boom pow" Deamon shrugged his shoulders. slotting in what he thought would work.
Giest uploaded the chip then began to sidestep till he had the correct angle on the targets and pulled the trigger.
unable to tell if the enemies were deleted jest loaded the second chip and began to sprint towards the smoke prepared to dodge any counter and respond with his own.

1) shotgun : (50Dmg + spread1) : A : FishyB(primary target), MetoolB(secondary)

(if still alive:)
2)Dodge
3)cannon : 40Dmg + knockback : A : MetoolB
[Quick note: You can use the option of a Turn Splice, which means using fewer attacks then you have at your disposal. Such as say, using 1 action only, then requesting a mod to see what happens after that attack, then making a second post to finish out the rest of the actions of the turn as per normal. This is somewhat like what you'd done, but just letting you know for future reference you can split a turn into as many posts as you are wanting too.]

With the battle all but one, the jester quickly received what would become a clean finishing blow as that shotgun blast was loaded up and pelted the two remaining viruses, promptly ending their threat once and for all.

Enemies
Fishy A: Deleted
Metool B: Deleted
Fishy B: Deleted

Terrain
80% Normal
20% Glass [One window behind Jestergeist, three beneath the Metools]

Ally

—Battle 3, Victory!—
Jestergeist: 390z, DashAttack1

Quote ()

DashAttack1
Damage: 90 + Impact + LineAttack(5) + Movement
Accuracy: C
Description: The user charges forward at a great speed to ram a line of enemies. Hits a maximum of 5 enemies before the momentum is lost.
Duration: Once
Element: Null
Special: Direction of travel may be altered with chip, terrain, and sig use.
Jest was once again over joyed to be one step closer to having a folder full of chips he could easily see himself using.
While Daemon was more or less fantasizing about how rich they could be if every battle doubled their zenny count.
"Hey, if we keep this up we might have enough zenny to stop by scilab and get some upgrades. how does that sound?"
A cold chill coursed through jests veins, before he snapped back at his operator.
"sounds a lot like you tampering with my codding again."
Daemon, knowing the reason behind Giest's course reaction. Attempted to explain himself "No, No. I'm not putting you into the vault, I fixed your upgrade patch system last time... remember?"
Casting a sideways glare at the floating screen of his operator. Jest turned away with a pensive look then decided to change the subject. "Looking at that area below makes me want to corrupt some of this servers data files."
Not surprised but not thrilled by the thought of it either. "If you do something stupid I'm not going to send you chips when the net security programs come, this time."
"... fine if your gonna be like that maybe ill just hack somebodies facebook or something."

-awaiting battle 4-
Venturing deeper into the network, Jestergeist would come upon a particularly odd sight. Which is to say he'd be witness to several creatures that looked like they didn't belong at all in this network all gathered together bouncing and skittering about in play around a large apple.

But just as thoughts of possible avoidance may have slipped through his mind, the apple suddenly parted halfway down and up popped a virus from within, grunting and pointing towards the navi, signaling the others that they were no longer along, which they promptly turned and readied to attack.

Enemies [All on Normal unless specified]
AppleSamu: 70HP
BombCorn A: 70HP
BombCorn B: 70HP
Spidy A: 80HP
Spidy B: 80HP

Terrain
50% Normal
50% Magnet [Scattered]

Ally
Jestergeist: 138HP [Normal]

—Battle 4, Start!—