Gardening with Flamethrowers

"I suppose things have improved," Djinni muttered as she looked over the mass of Vineys she had eradicated and those that lived to see another minute or two, "But it's going to take very long if I continue like this." Closing her eyes, she accessed her database and scoured it for more of the altered data. It still amazed Djinni that it had happened, but she was looking for something that could use her. Her expression switched to that of a thinking person, but quickly shifted to that of an agitated person as she dug her fingers into the turban's fabric and scratched it. "Na'im, you figure something out!" she exclaimed, then sat down in the air with her legs crossed.

"Easy for you to say," Na'im commented and grabbed his chips, "but I'll find a way." Of course he had to put a chip or two in to get any big results out of Djinni, it was the link between Operators and Navis. "So she didn't figure out something herself. I suppose it was too much to ask for." Slipping two chips through his fingers and into the PET one after another, he turned to his companions before directing his attention to Djinni. "We'll be bringing down the meteors again, so keep an eye out," he said, then continued to Djinni, "You heard it."

The data was swiftly analyzed and executed, but usually Djinni was near the ground to use them. With her new attire a new method surfaced as she kept her cape open on one side. Two magic rods, a rod with a ruby on top of it, flew through Djinni's cape and headed straight for the ground near Exorcist and the others. There they would bury partially into the ground and initiate their assault upon the ground. The only things left with Djinni were two ripples across the ruby surface within her cape.

Seeing the rods come towards the group, Fhyre jumped towards them and assisted with their installation upon the ground's data network. It wasn't hard to get them through the vines and once it was completed, the meteors already appearing in the sky, Fhyre turned to look at his Support Program companion. Protecting Bhikkhuni was an option and maybe the best one, but sometimes protecting means destroying the enemies. Bringing her hands together to form a fiery turbine engine, she generated a fireball and launched it at the mass of enemies before them. The first was quickly followed by a second.

"Setup complete," Djinni stated to herself and then began to yell at Exorcist to make sure she also got the message. "Meteors will come crashing down again! If possible can you do something about those spiders!?" she yelled, following her message with a request. But there was another virus Djinni could remember, which was the one that had shot a foul expression towards her magnificent self. "Now..." she muttered to herself, holding one hand above her eyes and the other against her hips, "Where are you hiding, little guy?" She began to fly around while scouting the area in order to dodge any incoming attacks and to see the field from various angles, yet she never lowered her altitude.

Summary
D = Djinni.EXE [Fire/Shadow] [AirShoes/FloatShoes] [4 Actions] [Fire Chips - Single Target: +25 FIRE; Multiple Targets +15 FIRE]
F = Fhyre.SP [Fire/Shield] [2 Actions] [Fire Chips - Single Target: +15 FIRE; Multiple Targets +10 FIRE]

D1. Meteor12 [100 HP Object; 30 FIRE x 4; 3 Turns Or Until Broken; D Accuracy; Ranged]
D2. Meteor12 [100 HP Object; 30 FIRE x 4; 3 Turns Or Until Broken; D Accuracy; Ranged]
F1. ATK [20 FIRE] @ Viney Horde
F2. ATK [20 FIRE] @ Viney Horde
D3. Scout for the WoodNote virus.
D4. Dodge.
"O-Oh, right... more meteors," Exorcist gulped, looking at the sky as her ally continued to pour down all manner of impressive fire attacks. It was almost scarier for her to imagine what Djinni could do to her than what all the vines and spiders could. "Sure, I'll look for the spiders. Using my pious candle, I can summon fire of my own."

Burt raised one eyebrow, then released his grip on Na'im. "Huh? Well sure, but we don't have anything nearly as big as what Djinni's got, ZING!" he guffawed, then lurched forward, clutching his gut as he reeled with laughter at his own terrible joke. "Er, what I mean to say is that she's got lots of meteors, but we've got mostly swords and stuff. It doesn't hit a very large area of... Ooooh, right, the new Spreader!" he laughed, slotting through their one of their latest chip acquisitions.

Nodding, Exorcist accepted the chip and took aim into the brush. It was still very difficult to see into, but they'd gone at least a little way into clearing out the vines, so visibility had improved. "Here it goes," she muttered, summoning up her candle along with a marked talisman. Slowly and carefully, she set fire to the tiny paper and then flung it into the brush. A massive wave of flames erupted from its source as it collided with... whatever it collided with. It was pretty difficult for her to see.

Clenching her teeth as flames shot all around, she grabbed another handful of talismans and folded them into a wheel with one hand. After releasing them, the circle of paper flew into the crowd, charged with her chi, and began to spin like a green laser buzzsaw. The blade traveled on into the group, then got lost again. "I can't tell if I'm doing anything," she sighed, then prepared to dodge enemy retaliation, although it was going to be difficult after pumping in so much chi just to power her yo-yo.

In the mean time, Bhikkhuni began to panic, seeing that her friend had moved to the offensive. There was almost nothing she could do, even if she wanted to, so she just continued to run around and shake her shakujo. "Away, danger! Away, evil! Let my allies and me be safe! Leave us alooone!" she cried, waving the staff harder and harder to create an ear-punishing jingle.

"Eh?" Burt muttered, leaning closer to his PET and adjusting his glasses. "Could this be...? Na'im, do you see what I do in those bushes? I have a good... er, bad feeling about this," he muttered, running one hand down his scarf pensively.

Exorcist:
1) Pious Candle to self and next attack [Folder Resistance + Imbue Fire]
2) Spreader2 towards Spidies [60 shot, A accuracy + fire element + Spread 8]
3) Yo-Yo1 towards Spidies [40 x 2-3 slashing, C accuracy, dodge lowered, block frontal attacks]
4) Dodge

Bhikkhuni:
1) Dodge
Djinni opened fire, literally, on the Vineys and Spidys by summoning METEORS EVERYWHERE. She was lucky enough to blow up about two of the Spidys and about a billion more of the Viney viruses.

The legion proceeded to move their appendages toward Exorcist and Sprinkler, the latter of which was suddenly knocked unconscious, courtesy of Djinni's meteor salvo.

"I say Mr. Asad! Do be more careful!" Rowan grumbled, sending in chips to his navi for quicker recovery.

Exorcist and Fhyre decided to mow the lawn a lot more, reducing the brush by a large amount. This prompted the WoodNose virus to suddenly pop up with...

...was that webbing on its nose?

Upon the Woodnose letting out a shrill cry, the vineys manipulated their vines as fast as they could, but Exorcist's barrier prevented any major ligaments to come in contact with her. Djinni was luckily very high in the air where the vines could not reach.

Sprinkler was very unfortunate in this case, and was bound quite tightly by these vines. Exorcist's barrier had been completely depleted at the end of this assault, so the WoodNose took this chance to strike.

It shot its nose, piled with webbing on it, and launched the silk toward all its opponents. Exorcist managed to dodge one, only for another to slam into her and stick to her upper body. All the others missed by a long shot.

There were still vines creeping along though. And the Spidys made more silk along the way.

-ENEMIES-
Viney Horde: 20% remaining (Unreadable)(Attacking with Vines!)
SpidyA: 80 HP (somewhere to the left)
SpidyB: DELETED
SpidyC: DELETED
SpidyD: 80 HP (somewhere to the right)
GeninA: DELETED
GeninB: DELETED
WuLong: 190 HP (Front Right!)
Barrier Root: 500 HP (far back)

-GARDENERS-
Djinni.EXE: 180 HP [High Altitude]
Meteor12: 100 HP
Fhyre.SP: 60 HP
Exorcist.EXE: 105 HP (Web! Slowed!)[Fundoshi.GMO]
Bhikkhuni.SP: 40 HP
Sprinkler.EXE: 60 HP (Unconscious)(Bound!)

-TERRAIN-
100% Vine (Be careful! You might trip!)

-NOTES-
-Each participant in this mass of Vineys seems to be, individually, particularly weak! You might be able to hit them with more types of attacks than with regular Vineys!
-Watch out for that WoodNose! This field enables it to pop up anywhere it likes! Try setting up a defense to counter it and catch it by surprise!
-You may use this mass of Vineys to your own advantage against the more hidden viruses! It's like a ninja war!
"We are being as careful as we can, sir," Na'im commented after he heard Rowan's request to be careful. Flipping through his chips, he picked one he considered to be helpful in this situation. But no matter how far he backed off from Rowan with his attitude, he did accept that it was their fault Sprinkler was knocked out. "Fhyre, Djinni will take care of this," Na'im said once he slipped the chip into the PET, "So help Sprinkler out."

Djinni's cape had started to flutter as a warm air surrounded her in a circling motion. "Looks like they blew their load," Djinni stated, looking over at Exorcist and then glanced at Sprinkler, "And..." Various words had gone through Djinni's head at this point on how to react to Sprinkler's situation. But in the end the words that presented Djinni's thoughts the best surfaced. "It's his own fault for stealing my spotlight." She pouted after having said this and pulled her daggers from their sheaths. "This time he won't be able to take it from me though!" she yelled excitedly and with those words, vanished from the sky.

With a quick gust the warm air that had been around Djinni was guided down to the ground and along the location of the Woodnote virus. Two quick flashes of metal could be seen near the Woodnote virus with Djinni quickly appearing from this air behind it. Sheathing her daggers, two fiery slashes in the air were visible where the flashes had been seen. Dramatically Djinni spun around, making her cape flutter in the wind and spread her arms to her sides. "The end," she whispered as ripples became visible within Djinni's cape. Meteors with great speed poured out of the cape and burned through the air in a path towards the Woodnote virus.

While Djinni was fighting, Fhyre had taken the time to get to Sprinkler's side. Her core was staring intensely at the vines that had captured Sprinkler. Somewhere in the back of her mind, something clicked and realized she had actually wanted to see this scenario with more constriction on Sprinkler's body. One of Fhyre's hand slipped by her core, supposedly to hold a finger just beneath her lips in anticipation of what would happen if she'd leave this alone. Unfortunately the words of Na'im rang through her programming and she took hold off the vines while increasing the intensity of the flames, but keeping it on a level that wouldn't be dangerous for Aqua type Navis.

Quickly Djinni took her daggers again and installed the data of the Firehit2 chip into both of them. Her head turning to each side, Djinni searched for the Spidey viruses. "I think one was..." she muttered to herself, then slashed at the location of one the Spideys she had seen from the sky. A blade of fire flew from Djinni's dagger, quickly followed by another as Djinni turned around and faced the location of the other Spidey she had seen. "How's it going on your side, Fhyre!?" Djinni yelled as she sheathed her daggers again and kept her guard up, looking around but mostly at the vines that were still present.

Fhyre was simply snapping her fingers, all three hands, in front of Sprinkler's face in an attempt to wake him up. A quick hit to the face would've probably helped, but she didn't want to hurt him any further than Djinni had done. Next she just grabbed Sprinkler's head and shook it around a bit. She couldn't exactly yell at him to wake up, so her hands was all she could use.

Summary
D = Djinni.EXE [Fire/Shadow] [AirShoes/FloatShoes] [4 Actions] [Fire Chips - Single Target: +25 FIRE; Multiple Targets +15 FIRE]
F = Fhyre.SP [Fire/Shield] [2 Actions] [Fire Chips - Single Target: +15 FIRE; Multiple Targets +10 FIRE]

D1. Fire Art - Heatwave Slash [Teleport; 60 Melee FIRE; Slashing; 2TCD] @ WuLong; Teleport behind WuLong.
D2. Fire Art - Hell Furnace [10 Shot FIRE; 12 Hits; Homing; 4 TCD] @ WuLong.
D3. Firehit2 [90 FIRE; Impact; Double Attack; A Accuracy; Ranged] @ SpideyA.
D4. Firehit2 [90 FIRE; Impact; Double Attack; A Accuracy; Ranged] @ SpideyD.
F1. Carefully burn the vines trapping Sprinkler.
F2. Attempt to make Sprinkler conscious again.
Burt shook his head and made an annoying "tsk-tsk" noise as Sprinkler was taken out of the battle by the vines. "What a silly mistake you made, Professor! See how I'm keeping my navi safely on the outskirts of the battlefield? When Djinni gets started with her meteors, you should be careful not to be in the way," he sighed, taking Djinni's side on the situation.

As he was speaking, his own navi was covered in a sort of grotesque, white phlegm, nailing her upper body and dripping down her face and breasts. As he looked at the screen, his face slowly reddened, spreading from his cheeks all the way to his ears. The look wasn't embarrassment as one might figure, however; Burt was feeling only rage. "HOW DAAAAAARE THAT VIRUS DO THAT TO MY EXXY?! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, HUH?! HUH?! ARE YOU THAT FAMILIAR WITH MY NAVI?! AREN'T YOU SKIPPING A FEW BASES?! YOU'RE BREACHING INTO A PRIVILEGE THAT'S RESERVED FOR MEEEEE!!!" he roared, wringing his scarf so hard he seemed to be choking himself. "OH, DON'T STOP NOW! GET HER BACK TOO! LET ME IN THERE YOU AND I'LL KILL YOU MYSELF, BAAASTAAAARD!" he screamed, seeming as though he wanted to crawl through his own PET screen.

Exorcist wiped the erotically spread, goopy white substance from her face with distaste. "Gross... but I'm lucky I had that barrier up to protect me," she muttered to herself. It looked like Djinni was pretty safe, but Sprinkler sure seemed to be in some trouble. On the bright side, the SPs were doing fairly well so far. Ignoring the icky feeling of web sliding down her busom and into her chest-wrap, the navi focused on the enemy in front of her. "Aha! It's exposed," she exclaimed, then held out one hand. "Burt, my bone chip, if you would. It's time to teach that sneaky guy a lesson!"

"Skully1, right. I'll slot it through. Just be sure not to hit Djinni, or she'll really be boned, snrk," he chuckled, putting it through and trying to forget his rage. "But seriously, knock the smack out of that guy."

"Alright, but I need to make sure Mr. Sprinkler's okay too. Don't worry though, I have a special incantation that should help harmonize the flow of his chi," she replied, accepting the battlechip. "I've never tried using it on another person, but we'll hope it works." Putting her hands together in prayer, she said a small chant but drew no blood, then briefly cleared her mind to regulate the flow of her own chi. She then attempted to adopt a mind's eye capable of seeing Sprinkler's own chi flow and bend that flow to match her own. To the casual observer, the action would seem imperceptible.

"... There's something about watching you praying while practically naked and covered in white gunk that doesn't sit right, even with me," Burt noted, adjusting his glasses with a neutral expression.

Ignoring the comment, Exorcist stayed in the zone and readied her ritual talisman. She scribbled the seal quickly with two ink-covered fingers, then flung the paper towards Djinni's and her mutual opponent. Next, readying a large, talisman wrapped bone, she aimed carefully and slung that off as well. She was surprised to watch as its trajectory seemed to modify itself midair. That was probably for the best, since the bone itself wouldn't have been very aerodynamic.

Bhikkhuni looked at her master, then blinked idly. "Wow, uh... he really got you, huh?" she mumbled, staring at Exorcist's web-soaked body.

"Yeah, and he'll get you too if you're not careful!" Exorcist assured her SP. With the possible consequences of being hit by more web attacks firmly in their minds, Exorcist and Bhikkhuni set to dodging, trying to avoid further launches.

Exorcist:
1) Borrowing Life @ Sprinkler [Heal 45]
2) Ritual Talisman @ WuLong [20 shot, A accuracy + stun + hold]
3) Skully1 @ WuLong [100 thrown, C accuracy + homing + confusion]
4) Dodge

Bhikkhuni:
1) Dodge
Djinni and Exorcist quickly went to work on destroying the WoodNose virus, instantly halting all virus activity. All the viruses looked at each other and shrugged, before traversing away. Sprinkler landed on the ground with a thud and jumped up, waking with a start.

Djinni decided that the firehits wouldn't be necessary as the viruses had moved away. Exorcist decided the same with her Skully chip.

The meteors started to pummel the Barrier Root in the meanwhile.

A voice suddenly rang out through the area, girly and unfamiliar, and kind of cutesy.

"Teeheehee~ Awww~ That was the last batch, but I'm done over here so I'll give you all an express pass~ Mwah~" the voice giggled.

Before anyone could do anything. The vines along the ground reached up and grabbed all of the participating navis and.... threw them all at the barrier root.

They would all collide very soon.

-ENEMIES-
Viney Horde: 20% remaining FLED
SpidyA: FLED
SpidyD: FLED
WuLong: DELTED
Barrier Root: 200 HP (Will be impacted upon in 1 action)

-GARDENERS-(All Flying at a near uncontrollable rate toward Barrier Root!)
Djinni.EXE: 180 HP
Exorcist.EXE: 120 HP [Fundoshi.GMO]
Sprinkler.EXE: 105 HP

-TERRAIN-
100% Vine (Be careful! You might trip!)

-NOTES-
-Everyone seems to be flying at a really high speed! You'll crash into the Barrier Root in 1 action!
-Firehit2s and Skully1 have not been used!
With her initial target defeated and the enemies leaving, Djinni nodded to herself and sent a thumbs up to Exorcist. But the most important thing she did was dropping her guard. With the coming of the mysterious voice from the other side of the barrier and Djinni focusing her attention towards it, she did not realize vines around her feet had started to move. Only when her legs were being touched by the vines she realized it and even then they had constricted them with ease. "Damn it, we are so close!" Djinni shouted at the vines while she tried to move her legs without much success. But despite the voice having called out that this was their express pass, it seemed to take its time to get them on their way.

"Ah," Djinni gasped as she felt the vines sliding across the naked skin of her stomach while they had constricted her lower body entirely. A thicker vine had nestled in tightly between her legs, grinding against her crotch, and went on to slide across her behind to eventually wrap its appendage around her waist. "I-I suppose I should be happy for wearing pants..." Djinni complained in her mind, while a short gasp came from her mouth while smaller vines had found their way to her upper body and into the obvious entrance into Djinni's top. From the outside it was obvious to see how the vines had wrapped around Djinni's ample assets. "I don't like this at all," she said quietly while a vine from within her top wriggled itself a way into her face mask. Slipping it down for her, an embarrassed and maybe even aroused blush was now visible on her face, it slid across her soft lips and halted for a second or two before continueing. With her entire body seductively trapped in the rugged vines, Djinni continued to wrestle out of it but without positive results.

Behind Djinni, Fhyre had gotten the same treatment but it was definitely way less seductive. The vines had captured her despite the flames still waving wildly, but it wasn't anything to get excited about. Fhyre realized that even Bhikkhuni would've been able to show off better with the vines than she could. Sadly she wrote 'BODY' in the air, but only very small as she could hardly move her fingers.

But then she remembered the 'express pass'. With a quick swing of the vines, Djinni was hurled at the barrier root with great speed and saw the others following her. "I need to get to-" Djinni started, but halted her voice and stared downwards in her flight, "What's that draft..." Even for those looking for behind it was obvious as her cape was flapping wildly high in the air, the vines had flipped Djinni's top up and uncovered her enormous breasts. "Ah! Don't look!" Djinni yelped and quickly tried to reach for her cape to cover her with, pressing her other arm against her chest which didn't work at all due to the cupsize. However, Djinni quickly started to approach the barrier root. With everyone else following her in the air and she being the one at the front, she decided it was her task to get them safely there. "Na'im! Get us something!" Djinni shouted and attempted to get a foothold on the air circled around her, forgetting about her exposed gemstones for now.

Na'im, who had been sitting with a red face behind his PET in an attempt to cover it up, simply nodded and went through his chips with shaking hands. He had seen Djinni's breasts plenty of times, but the earthly bondage was an entirely different case. Just picking the first summoning chip he could find, he slotted it in the PET and just hoped for the best.

She was still going fast, but Djinni had managed to get a steady grasp of it through her Float and Air Shoes programs. Slowing down her speed of flight, she made Exorcist catch up with her. "Trust me! Hold onto me, Exorcist!" Djinni shouted at her, but didn't give the taoist Navi much chance as Djinni was literally in the line of flight for Exorcist and just caught her directly with her body. However with Exorcist's body against hers the impact was delivered along with it, still sending both flying towards the barrier root.

Chest to chest, face to face, Djinni had encircled Exorcist's body with her arms with Djinni's back to the barrier root. The cape had waved into a way that covered up Djinni's behind and effectively helped to slow down bit by bit. "I've got this," Djinni said with confidence as she closed her eyes. While she did focus in order to summon the chip data near the barrier root to cushion their crash, she was also affected by Exorcist's body entwined with her own. She was already wearing less than normal to start with, but having their bodies this close to each other was a different sensation for Djinni than just seeing her like that. "Exorcist's skin is so smooth..." Djinni mused in her mind, the blush reappearing on her face as her face mask was still down from before.

A short moment later, a thick and tall candle appeared near the barrier root as a result of Djinni's chip. Realizing this was meant for their protection, Fhyre reached out her hands in order to hold onto it. But there was another member of the team. Slipping her hands through the air and to their destination, Fhyre grabbed Bhikkhuni with two of her hands and dragged her through the air towards her own position. With her empty hand she reached out for Djinni.

With a strong impact and more bodily interaction than she could've hoped for, Djinni slammed with her back into the candle in a standing position while keeping Exorcist tightly against her chest. "A-are you fine...?" Djinni asked, feeling only a slight amount of pain from the impact as the candle was already doing its work to rejuvenate herself. But something was amiss in the situation. Through the impact of Djinni onto the candle, it had become crooked and the hot wax it had collected at its top was flowing. Luckily the candle and its fire was meant for healing purposes so anything being hot as a result wouldn't be bad, but the fact remained that hot white goop was falling down from its top and directly onto Djinni and her companion.

Her clothes and skin were covered in the white goop of the candle as she rested against with a defeated expression on her face. With a finger she swiped some of the wax off of her nose, guiding one of her fingers across her lips to check if there was any. "This bites," Djinni complained, then realized a lot had fallen onto her chest which in turn worked as a roof for her lower body as she hardly found any of the wax on her pants, "Well, at least some positive points." But the fun for Djinni had not ended yet. The wax that had ended on her turban and top had started to melt through the clothes. At this point, Djinni gently pushed Exorcist away to get some space and tried to remove most of the wax before it was too late. "No no no," Djinni whined, but most of her turban was already gone having realized its effects too late. Of her top was not enough left to cover up her chest.

But then a loud snap rang through the air having Fhyre's fingers as origin. With a quick impulse, Djinni grabbed onto Fhyre's extended hand and pulled her in. "Up top," Djinni commaneded and Fhyre was swung onto the top, while practically dropping Bhikkhuni on Exorcist's lap. With her three hands extended she had the goal of guiding the flung meteor objects against the barrier root in order to destroy it.

Summary

D1. Grab Exorcist.
D2. Candle1 [100 HP Heatbody Object; 5 HP Regen To All; 3 Turns Or Until Broken; Ranged] positioned near the barrier and in Djinni's path of flight.
F1. Grab Bhikkhuni.
D3. Fall against the Candle.
D4. Grab Fhyre.
F2. Ensure that the Meteor objects hit the Barrier.
A cheerful smile lit up Exorcist's face as their attacks managed to fell the disturbing wooden creature. "We did it-!" she started, then was surprised as a voice interrupted her celebration. Whoever was speaking seemed to have the power to control the vines littering the ground and furthermore seemed to be toying with her partner and her for amusement. She didn't have a whole lot of time to think about it, however, because the playful little remnants of the vines seemed intent on exploring every inch of the female body.

The first couple casually wrapped around her slender waist, that being the most practical way of getting a hold of her. Her arms and legs were not spared either, which left her movement wholly restricted. "Burt! I need a weapon! S-Something!" she cried, watching the vines creep higher and higher up her legs and arms.

Burt adjusted his glasses, staring at his screen with a vacant, expectant, and utterly unabashed smile. "What? Oh... Sorry, I don't think you can uh... use swords with your wrists tied like that... or your hand swords... I'm sure Djinni will do something," he muttered with a complete absence of mercy. His smile was only widening as the vines got bolder and bolder in their exploration.

Exorcist clenched her teeth as the vines began to move from her shoulders down across her breasts, scrunching close the ordinarily slightly loose wrap to accent the shape of her breasts. "Rrrk! Calm... focus..." she muttered, regulating her breathing to try to get her chi in order. With it, she might be able to do something to stop them. Before she could make any progress, however, one of the vines moved through the back of her taut loincloth, holding it away from her buttocks. "No! That's a very important garment you're messing with, I need it to serve Counterinfectualism! P-Please don't-!" she babbled; before she could say anything else, her pupils dilated and her lips drew up. The vines were wedging her loincloth up her buttocks by pulling the back twist as high as it would go.

Bhikkhuni tried to speak out from her place to the side, but a tentacle had climbed into her mouth. Closing one eye awkwardly and trying to break free from the vine's tight grasp, which had bound her hands behind her back, she struggled fruitlessly. "Mmmrmrm!" she grunted, objecting to the feeling of tentacles exploring her body. Thankfully, because of her chest pad and tightly bound garment, it was hard for them to go anywhere too indecent (except for her mouth). As she bucked her head and bit down to try to remedy the situation, her hat fell off and was discarded to the side, revealing her brown, middle-parted hair.

Burt adjusted his glasses. He looked to the sky. He tried to fathom what was happening. "No... I don't get it... we haven't rid the world of evil yet, so why is everything... SO PEEERFECT," he gasped, his body shuddering with ecstasy as he watched what was happening to the navis. He'd tried to keep quiet but he was having a hard time. "No, this is jumping into my eternal reward too early. It's a trap! Fight it girls, you've got to fight it!" he roared, crossing both hands over his folder, which he held over his lap to hide the unsightly bulge in his tight pants.

The girls were finally given some mercy, if you could call it that, as the vines released them and slung her toward the barrier root in the distance. A string of spittle flew from Bhikkhuni's mouth, followed by a loud yell. "Maaasteeeeer, what are we gonna dooooo!?" she cried out, losing grip of her shakujo as she flew through the air.

Exorcist had bigger fish to fry; as upsetting as getting slung at high speed against one's will was, she was more focused on the fact that her loincloth had come undone when the vines yanked themselves out. Her cute rear was unfortunately on display for all to see, and the most coordination she had was to hold the unfastened cloth over her groin area using one arm. "We're servants of Counterinfectualism, we'll get through this fine!" she shouted in a blurry, rapid sentence, reaching out one arm towards Djinni to catch on to her ally's hand. Rather than that, however, Djinni wrapped Exorcist entirely in her own arms; Exorcist yielded and allowed herself to be carried into the soft caress of her partner's own dark body.

Djinni had set up a somewhat safe cushion for them, after the initial collision. A candle rooted in front of the barrier would stop them from crushing into it. Blushing, she refastened her loincloth and smiled up into Djinni's face. "Thanks..." she mumbled sheepishly, trying to ignore the feeling of Djinni's huge breasts pressing onto her own. As much of a competitive advantage as she'd always thought her own breasts were, the shape and texture of Djinni's were in their own league. She was also bothered by the redness of her partner's face... it was certainly quite a situation they'd gotten themselves into.

Exorcist noticed a goopy white stream beginning to drip down Djinni's body and gasped. "The web got you too?" she inquired, then realized that the substance was not a spider's webbing, but rather, the wax from the top of the candle they were under. Still sticking close to Djinni's body, she noticed the white goop beginning to eat through her partner's turban. "Your-!" she started, red-faced, but then noticed something more pressing: A huge wax bubble was teetering on the very end of the candle's tip. Before she could move out of the way, the bubble burst, raining hot wax all of her face and bust. "Hggh!" she grunted, closing her eyes as the heated, moist stuff shot messily across her flesh. Her own top was about done to begin with, and the bubble had only made it worse. With a loud cry, she stumbled back as Djinni gained her space, then crossed both arms across her chest to stop anyone from seeing it. The smoldering wrap fell to the ground with a hiss.

"Oh God, Na'im, this is it! This is what it means to live in the modern world! Don't you feel lucky to be born!?" Burt cried, shaking his fists into the sky with joy and dropping his folder, unfortunately revealing what he'd been hiding. "These are marvelous times to be a servant of Counterinfectualism!"

Groaning, Bhikkhuni shook her head to get her bearings. Before she had time to figure out what was happening, however, she was dropped on top of Exorcist, who stood shaking and trying to decide what to do to cover up. They both fell onto the floor together. The little SP blushed then sat up on Exorcist's lap. "Oh, er..." she muttered, trying not to look at Exorcist's exposed upper body. "I didn't-!" With a slight glance, she moved her eyes down... only to see that the navi had covered herself up with very small charm talismans.

Exorcist's hands shot up and grabbed Bhikkhuni's armored chest-padding, shoving it off over the SP's head with surprising force. Not stopping to explain, the navi crossed one arm back across her chest and used the other to put the chest guard on. The garment provocatively showed the sides of her boobs, but luckily sat flat enough to hide the indecent parts. "O-Okay... I think I can work like this. Sorry Bhikkhuni," she apologized with a quick bow, revealing more cleavage than she ought to have.

"No, it's okay," Bhikkhuni assured her, waving her hands. "It's not like I really need it..." Both the navi and the SP turned their heads to look at Djinni, then politely turned them back to each other to stop looking, realizing they might see more of Djinni's upper body than would be kosher. "It's er... my skin's really about as good as hers!" Bhikkhuni assured herself, pressing her fist into her palm and wringing it. "I don't have those curves but I... with a little work I could look like that... Right Exorcist?"

"Yes, her skin's very soft," Exorcist agreed with a thoughtful nod, watching her ally work, despite their unspoken agreement not to. "When she pulls you in towards her, it's sort of like burying your face into a pillow... you don't understand how big they are until you feel them," she spoke without really thinking, then pressed her hands over her mouth, realizing that she was illustrating the situation much more provocatively than she needed to.

"Oh? That good huh?" the SP smirked, raising her eyebrows in a coy way.

The navi shook her head frantically, causing the chest-guard she was wearing to wave to and fro. "N-No! We're both in a very troublesome situation! This is no time to think about our ally's gigantic, exposed, pillowy bosom!" she cried out with a red face, pressing her hands to her cheeks.

Exorcist:
1) Grab Djinni's hand
2-4) Basically just wingin' it

Bhikkhuni:
1) Be carried by Fhyre
"Yes.... this is a glorious day indeed," Rowan remarked, agreeing with Burt for once. His giant lab coat was fortunately covering a part that Burt was displaying like a kook. Lavender, face completely pink, had decided to look elsewhere for the moment.

After much... deliberation, the meteors were summoned and bombarded the Barrier Root, bringing it crumbling down. Things healed and burned and lots of other stuff.

"Well... um, let's continue on then," Sprinkler suggested, glancing back and forth at his teammates nervously.

"Ahahaha~ What fun you all shall have in my garden~ Don't be shy and walk straight ahead. I'll be waiting~" the voice from earlier teased as the party tried to pick itself up.

-ENEMIES-
Viney Horde: 20% remaining FLED
SpidyA: FLED
SpidyD: FLED
WuLong: DELTED
Barrier Root: DELETED

-GARDENERS-(All Flying at a near uncontrollable rate toward Barrier Root!)
Djinni.EXE: 180 HP [No top]
Exorcist.EXE: 120 HP [No pants]
Sprinkler.EXE: 105 HP [No shame]

-TERRAIN-
100% Normal

-VICTORY-
Djinni GET: 4000z, 93 Bugfrags
Exorcist GET: 4000z, 93 Bugfrags
FXP: 5 Static
+5 for... teamwork
A long and tiresome sigh slipped over Djinni's lips as she looked down at her outfit, her top being a mere piece of cloth that wouldn't even sit properly around her body. Her cape was unharmed, despite having been covered by the wax but her turban and everything that hung from it was missing. "Damage report..." Djinni muttered to herself and found out that just her top and turban had become victim to her own plan. "At least we got away from it without too much trouble," Djinni said as she slid her finger over the top of her nose to remove some of the wax. Still sticking from her fingers, Djinni played with the wax for a moment before throwing it on the ground. "I need a shower..." she complained, then looked at Exorcist.

"It got you too, huh?" Djinni said as she looked over Exorcist's outfit, clearly noticing the chest armor of Bhikkhuni having a new owner. "Well," Djinni started and shrugged, causing her chest to bounce by the movements of her upper body, "At least you weren't wearing much to start with. In fact, this might be an improvement." Thinking about what she just said, she tried to imagine a way of wearing something of Fhyre, but there weren't many options. None of Fhyre's rings were 'Djinni's size'. Cupping one of her breasts, it being obvious she couldn't fully hold even one with her hand from any angle, she sighed again. "I suppose I'll just continue like this," Djinni decided and beckoned Fhyre to herself.

In the real world, a change of position had taken place. The moment Burt had directly addressed Na'im, he knew it was time to find new friends and to pretend they weren't associated with each other. Looking at the pathway he had come from in the beginning, he saw a couple of students with mouths wide open and pressed his palm against his forehead. "Burt, it's really not that amazing," Na'im said after he had made sure more space was between the two, "It makes me wonder why you didn't make a Navi who explicitly does stuff like that though. That Counteraffectionism... I suppose your interests and what Exorcist looks like seem so opposite." But looking back at his PET, he continued his speech starting with a sigh. "But looking at her outfit, I can tell you'll do with anyone..."

Little flames danced across the battlefield as Fhyre collected the remains of the fallen. While she instantly consumed most of them, she also made sure Bhikkhuni had her fair share. But doing this made Fhyre think about the differences between her and Bhikkhuni. Or rather the being of a Support Program. Was it necessary to follow the owner? Why was she not given a voice and body? Do the so-called bugfrags have a taste if they're consumed through the mouth? Two hands continued to fly across the field while one had been summoned back to scratch the top of Fhyre's core in a thoughtful manner.

"With my outfit changed and the data, I don't even think I could cover my body with my GMO files..." Djinni thought as she kept Fhyre in her hands. It wasn't that she hadn't heard Exorcist and Bhikkhuni talk about her body, but she had been trying to avoid thinking about it as much as possible. It wasn't that she hated people talking about the way she looked, in fact she loved it. But with her way of doing things as big as possible, she had to resist going all out with the hope of receiving more compliments.

"Ah, Exorcist," Djinni suddenly started as she focused her eyes on the Navi before her, "You know... Ehm..." Keeping Fhyre with one hand, she moved her now empty hand across her chest and spoke out to Exorcist. "It's alright if you want to touch them again!" she said, maybe raising her voice more than was necessary, "I'm a genie. So maybe your wish will come true." After having said this she shot a quick glance at Bhikkhuni before smiling at Exorcist. But behind the two she saw the field of vines, instantly snapping Djinni back to her senses. "B-but we really should get going again!" she said out loud, then turned away from Exorcist and Bhikkhuni, her breasts swaying from side to side with obvious movements. However any sight onto her body from behind was obscured by the cape.

Despite having said they should move on, Djinni had not started her movement into the direction of the fallen barrier root.
Burt smiled to himself, then pushed up his glasses with one hand and replaced his folder over his undignified protrusion. "Nyahaha! Who could have anticipated such a bonus from all of this? Hehe, get it? Bonus? Bone-us? Eh, heh," he muttered, but his smile dropped as he noticed Na'im moving farther away.

The words that came out of Na'im's mouth next caused his mouth to droop, then his eyebrows, until finally he was making a face that looked like someone had just shot his puppy right in front of him. His glasses slid down his nose until his blue eyes were briefly visible; he quickly pushed the back up. "What... What the hell are you saying?!" he exclaimed, flabbergasted. "Okay, I thought you were a man who could really understand Counterinfectualism and everything it stands for, but it is obvious that you need a few classes. Fine! I'm ready! What better place for it, right? We can even go to my classroom if you like!" he ranted, now in full-on hard-ass professor mode.

-----

In the meantime, Exorcist was paying little attention to her operator, being distracted by Djinni. "Ahah, I guess you're right... It's um... still sort of scant, but it does give a little more coverage unless it flaps up," she giggled, pressing the tanned leather chest-guard against her breasts with both hands modestly. It was hard for her to feel embarrassed about it when Djinni had so little to cover herself with.

While Exorcist had improved her demeanor, Bhikkhuni was not having such an easy time. Her eyes were constantly following Djinni's breasts with a mix of admiration and jealousy. She couldn't muster up any words to speak; it was like she was looking at some kind of alien race when she watched Djinni, so large was the difference between their sizes.

"M-Maybe one of us can get you something to wear, if you're having a really hard time? Burt's hard to deal with, but he'd probably be willing to put me back in my old outfit if I asked him nicely," she replied optimistically, but Djinni seemed to have other ideas. When Djinni asked Exorcist about touching her breasts again, the navi's face went beet red again and all of her composure disappeared. "N-N-No! Thank you! My wishes are to be fulfilled through Counterinfectualism, r-right? So there's no reason I should touch them!" she declined as politely as she could, pressing both hands over her face and peeking through her fingers.

Bhikkhuni walked forward with a determined expression as Djinni turned around to head forward. Not wanting to pass up the opportunity, the little SP circumvented her ally's body, then reached two hands up to try and fiercely grope Djinni's breasts. The painful mixture of curiosity and envy had welled up to the point where she had to satisfy it.

------

"Alright, first off, you must have tripped and hit your head or something; are you telling me you made a navi like that without being interested in this kind of stuff? I mean, look at her! That's not just unappreciative, that's downright sinful! That kind of body could turn gay men straight; how could you not be interested!?" Burt ranted, grabbing his hands to his hair like a madman. On one hand, he seemed to be praising the design, but on the other hand, he seemed to think that Na'im was actually disrespecting his navi, in some twisted way. Could he actually view his treatment of Exorcist as some kind of display of respect?

Before Na'im had time to question it, Burt held up two fingers and continued. "Second! Perhaps you're uneducated in these things, but there's nothing sexier than Exorcist's embarrassed face! If I'd made a navi who did these kinds of things immodestly, there'd be no fun to it, right? Use your head, man!" He shook his head and pressed his fingers to his temples, as if growing tired of explaining things to a child.

"And third, I don't know what kind of evil entered your brain for that last comment, but for the sake of friendship I'm willing to dismiss it. I'll do with anyone? No, my friend. Exorcist is the penultimate creation of Counterinfectualism: its greatest asset, its most devout servant, and its precious masterpiece. No, no. I will not do with anyone. I will do it with Exorcist!" he proclaimed loudly, raising one hand to the sky and letting his folder drop again. His eyes looked quite serious, despite the possibly accidental implications of his last sentence and the unsightly bulge in his pants.
Na'im simply scratched his forehead as he listened to Burt talk about his Navi and reasons. While it wasn't bad to get some more insight in what kind of person Burt was, he feared the consequences of knowing such things. The word of his 'religion' was thrown around a lot of times, making Na'im realize he had it wrong before, but he still had no idea what it actually meant although Burt had claimed he would be one to understand it. The truth was that he had never heard any explanation about it. Throughout Burt's speech, Na'im managed to keep a straight face but turned his nose up at the final part. He had now heard things he shouldn't have, but also things he had rather not seen.

"Burt," Na'im started calmly, "I apologize for insulting what you believe in. But Djinni's breasts weren't always like that." Na'im sighed, having decided in the back of his head to tell what Djinni actually was but wasn't sure if it'd matter at this point. "Djinni was originally made as a shell around a program harmful to the network. At first she had some issues with it in terms of size of data, so I decided to improve her... 'Specs'." He paused for a moment before continueing, "As a result her breasts became as they are now and frankly... I enjoyed the sight of it. I decided to keep them like this, despite having solved the issues from before."

She had suspected that Exorcist wouldn't go for the invitation, but at first Djinni wasn't too sure of Bhikkhuni's actions. While she had given the invitation, it was still a surprise when it was accepted. Before she knew it Djinni saw the little Support Program in front of her and felt her slim fingers dig into the flesh of her suptle breasts. A spark of ecstasy shot through Djinni's body as she moaned quietly and moved her eyes onto Bhikkhuni. "I-I said touch..." her voice trembled, "Not too rough, they're sensitive." She would've wanted to reply to Exorcist's suggestion for clothing, but it had entirely slipped her mind. Staring down at her own breasts, Djinni could see Bhikkhuni's fingers have their way with them and bit her bottom lip gently. Without realizing it Djinni met the groping sensation by nudging her body in the direction of it.

"And as you might have seen..." Na'im continued, "They don't really get in the way of her behavior." But with this said he turned to his PET's screen, having focused on Burt before, and saw the spectacle unfold before him.

Fhyre had jumped away from Djinni, feeling the situation had gotten out of her hands and turned to the entrance they had made with the meteors. She knew they had to continue and curiously peeked around in the hope of finding the source of the voice before. Another subtle moan came from Djinni's direction, making Fhyre lower her core to the ground as if she were sighing.

Carefully Djinni grabbed hold of Bhikkhuni's hand and guided it across her skin, while sliding a finger from her other hand down Bhikkhuni's arm in a slight daze. "Haven't you had enough yet...?" Djinni asked in a whisper, but little did she know that it was indeed enough by now.

"Djinni!" Na'im yelled into his PET, "Mind focusing back on what we're trying to achieve here?" While he had to admit to himself that the sight of Djinni being assaulted was worthwhile, they really had more important tasks at hand. "Oh, and Burt..." Na'im continued as he glanced at the Operator, "I might even say we're alike in a way. Djinni is the only one for me as well. And her breasts are indeed amazing." He then averted his eyes and thought to himself, "Although our morals and intentions concerning our Navis are worlds apart from each other."

Djinni snapped awake at the call of Na'im's voice and took a step away from Bhikkhuni. "Of course!" she answered Na'im and turned away from Exorcist and Bhikkhuni quickly. A gentle blush spread across her cheeks, knowing that what she had meant as a harmless joke evolved into something bigger than her assets. There was still the case of her breasts being practically available to anyone with a pair of eyes or hands, but with the Support Program having had her way Djinni was mentally prepared for it if it would happen again. "OK, we can do this!" Djinni exclaimed as she made fists of her hands.

Fhyre beckoned the others towards her with one hand, pointing at the other side of the entrance with another hand and lifting herself into the air with the last hand.
"Okay man, so long as you've admitted you like boobs, we're cool," Burt responded. "I'm just glad to see that you appreciate your navi! She deserves it," the operator sighed with relief, picking up his folder as he did. He would have sounded pretty cool to anyone able to avoid staring at his obvious erection. "Oh, hey, speaking of those boobs," he muttered with a perverted giggle, looking back at his PET and leaning his face in towards the screen. "Go get em, Bhikkhuni! Make me not regret ordering you!"

Bhikkhuni groped Djinni's chest with much rage, still upset at the scandalous prospect that any navi could be blessed with such assets. As she did, however, she noticed Djinni's face getting embarrassingly aroused and her hand clamping down. Somewhere inside her head, she heard her former master's voice boom:

"Bhikkhuni, you dumbass. You're supposed to be giving up jealousy and envy; ridding yourself of wordly wants! Don't you see that means you can't want big boobs either?! To reach nirvana, you must be happy... happy with your tiny, insignificant boobs..."

Having come upon this epiphany, Bhikkhuni tried to release Djinni's breasts, but was surprised that the navi seemed to be forcing them onto her. "Er, uh, no thanks, I-!" she gasped, feeling vaguely claustrophobic. Luckily, before she could be overwhelmed, Djinni backed off herself, hearing Na'im's voice. The SP realized the chance for a good deed, and with renewed resolve, she whipped off her green over-garment and draped it over Djinni's shoulders. Underneath, Bhikkhuni wore a short white tunic, but it was still modest enough to cover up all but her legs, which were still covered by her black skinsuit. "I-I'll let you wear this... as thanks for uh... letting me touch them."

"Aaaw, that's sweet," Exorcist giggled, giving Bhikkhuni a hug from behind, which startled the navi again; looking between Djinni and Exorcist, the SP was certain she was about to become a sandwich. "I knew you had it in you to be nice to her!"

"Sh-Shut up! It's Buddhism! I'm giving to someone less fortunate, divesting myself of wordly things!" the SP explained, waving her arms in the air. "Let's just go, okay?!" she grumbled, heading over to where Fhyre was signaling.

Burt pressed his fingers to his temples and frowned. "Er, I know you're trying to help, Bhikkhuni, but... how should I say this... there are some things that seem 'good' to do, but are actually evils towards men," he muttered in a quiet voice, upset that his view of Djinni's boobs was now obscured.

((Ready to continue))
((+5 FXP for BUDDHISM AND SHARED VALUES))

Sprinkler moved to take advantage of Djinni's offer to the other girls, but Bhikkhuni already covered up the fire navi's top.

"Tch," Rowan and Sprinkled grumbled simultaneously as the party made their way through the entrance. Lavender adamantly faced away from everyone else.

---

...Soon enough, the group came across a multi-colored field of flowers. There were digital animals and insects happily playing around in the field. A girlish laughter could be heard from a distance.

"This is so gay," Sprinkler grumbled, watering the flowers unconsciously.

"Too girly for you, Mr. Sprinkler? Awww~ That's too bad~!" the voice from before commented, giggling.

In a rush of flower petals that assaulted the group, the figure of the perpetrator appeared before them. Looking like a ballerina from a play about flowers, the navi had on a skintight leotard and skirt made mainly out of the flowers spread out in the garden the group was in. Her short-cut green hair danced in the wind, petals flying off the flower crown and accessories that adorned it. Her blue eyes gleamed as she twirled around and laughed playfully at her opponents.

"Damn right, these shenanigans of yours have created some critical server lag, Ivy you dumbass," Sprinkler growled, his hand still unconsciously using his watering can to take care of the flowers.

"Ooh~ I'm so scared~ But you're on my field now, and it'll be difficult for you to even touch me so..." Ivy started, smiling mischievously. "Let's get this party started already!" Ivy cried, raising her hand to the sky.

The ground rumbled and thorny hedge roots erupted out of the ground covering the field in a lattice of such structures and turning it into a complete hedge garden. The atmosphere got a lot darker than the sunshine and rainbows the flower patch experienced earlier.

"Now let's see if you can find me~" Ivy cackled as she faded into the maze.

"We could probably just burn it down," Sprinkler grumbled.

-ENEMIES-
Hedge Maze: ??? HP
UnidentifiedA: ??? HP
UnidentifiedB: ??? HP
UnidentifiedC: ??? HP
UnidentifiedD: ??? HP
Ivy.EXE: 800 HP

-PARTY-
Exorcist.EXE: 120 HP
Sprinkler.EXE: 105 HP

-TERRAIN-
100% Flowers and Hedge

-NOTES-
It's a maze. I don't even know. You could probably try burning it down.

-FINAL BATTLE-
-ROUTINE, SET-
-EXECUTE-
It was a bit of a surprise as the small Support Program covered Djinni's upper body with her own outfit. Despite her rough handling, she did have a kind heart. An urge to hug her one last time surfaced, but Djinni felt it was better for Exorcist to handle it as the Navi entered the scene. "It was a special service," Djinni said, crossing her arms over the garment and underneath her chest. But then Djinni felt it. Having received Bhikkhuni's piece of clothing was only an improvement to protect her skin from onlookers, yet Djinni felt the need to take it off already.

Seeing Bhikkhuni and Exorcist head towards Fhyre, she smiled kindly while a blush spread across her face. "This is bad..." Djinni thought as she followed the two, her arms still crossed. They were not placed that way to promote her superiority when it came to cupsize nor were they there to simply look cool. If anything, she wanted to press the fabric against her skin as tightly as possible. "While it's nice..." Djinni thought, "This brushing feeling... Of the fabric against my tips... Is warming me up." Never having this with her regular skintight top, the fabric carressing her skin lightly with each step was an exciting experience for Djinni.

Na'im, having spotted the embarrassed look on Djinni's face, turned to Burt for a moment. "I suppose you can't really consider this the end of the show you desire," he commented, following it with a sigh. He turned his focus back to the screen once they arrived at the field of flowers.

As Sprinkler and the one called Ivy were caught in a conversation, Djinni crouched onto the ground next to Fhyre and began their own little conversation. "Why is it that bad guys these days don't even look bad guys?" she commented, Fhyre only reacting with a supposed shrug of her three hands. "Her outfit is too cute to be a villain," Djinni continued, then looked at her own outfit again which consisted of green top, her cape, silk pants and curly shoes, "I look like a disaster." That was one thing Fhyre could agree too, showing two thumbs up while the third remained on the ground. But then the flower walls emerged from the ground, shaping the maze Ivy had presented them.

Djinni stood up again with a quick impulse, but this was possibly the worst thing to do. The green garment went with the flow of her upwards movement, stroking her ample assets as if it were teasing them on purpose. Djinni's voice made a quick sound of pleasure, only to silence herself as soon as possible after noticing it. "E-Exorcist," Djinni started, her voice shaking while trying to keep a straight face, "I think I'll be our rear supporter for this fight. I... I..." She had to make up something. She couldn't possibly tell about the situation Bhikkhuni's cloth had put her in. "I injured my leg!" she exclaimed after a few seconds of thinking time, "So I really should stay behind you guys! I'll protect your rear!"

"Djinni, while I agree with your intended reasons," Na'im stated as he nodded but then turned his eyes to Burt, "I'd really like you to think about your choice of words." But Djinni had decided to play the supporting role and quickly Na'im had picked four chips from his pack. "I don't know..." he muttered to himself. "Sprinkler suggested burning it down. These are perfect for that. But somehow it feels wrong," Na'im thought, rubbing the chips together while his mind was absent, "But... I suppose we've encountered enough things that can be deemed 'wrong'."

"Meteors," Djinni stated as she felt the chips surging into her systems. Four wands emerged from the inside of Djinni's cape causing her cape to blow backwards, immediately ejecting them into the ground and deploying them. "You may have created your personal little paradise! You may have attempted to stop us! But my flames won't stop for anyone!" Djinni shouted at the maze, little red spots of flames emerging in the sky. With her weapons finished and the meteors arriving, she turned to Exorcist and smiled kindly. "And now we wait until she's smoked out," she stated while Fhyre nodded and just waited at the maze's entrance.

Summary

D1. Meteor9 [100 HP Object; 30 FIRE x 3; 3 Turns Or Until Broken; D Accuracy; Ranged]
D2. Meteor9 [100 HP Object; 30 FIRE x 3; 3 Turns Or Until Broken; D Accuracy; Ranged]
D3. Meteor12 [100 HP Object; 30 FIRE x 4; 3 Turns Or Until Broken; D Accuracy; Ranged]
D4. Meteor12 [100 HP Object; 30 FIRE x 4; 3 Turns Or Until Broken; D Accuracy; Ranged]
F1. Stay on guard.
F2. Catch whatever/if something comes out of the maze.
Exorcist ran over to help her ally stand, leaning one arm around her shoulders. "Are you alright? I didn't realize you were in pain! Let me help," she urged Djinni, trying to help support what she assumed would be a wobbly body.

The SP stopped her master from wasting any more time, tugging Exorcist away from the genie. "Aaagh! I can't believe I gave you my robe and you're still acting so erotic! If you were like me you could just wear it and it wouldn't rub against your chest! This is what you get for having a body like that!" Bhikkhuni cried out in wrathful vengeance, waving her fists through the air. She must have understood Djinni's true reasoning for acting so strange.

Exorcist tilted her head, feeling slightly confused. She turned back to Burt, who was enjoying himself as usual. "I don't get it," she muttered, but he had no answer to respond with. Slowly, though, Exorcist began to understand... the cool feeling of the flat, unyielding chest guard, flapping up and down against her own bare flesh wasn't much better than what Djinni was going through. "I'm thinking of perverted things... this is why I need to calm my mind... and focus..." she reminded herself.

"Hey, you know what?! Sprinkler said that girl's name! If you knew who was doing this the whole time, why didn't you tell us!?" Bhikkhuni ranted to their ally, trying to finally get the subject off of boobs. "Anyways, I've had enough of this! Yeah, use your meteors, Djinni! Burn it all down!"

"Should a friend of nature be saying things like this, Bhikkhuni? Nya ha ha ha ha..." Burt chuckled absently, still moving his eyes lecherously between Djinni and Exorcist's faces (and other parts of their respective bodies). "All the same, Na'im, I think Djinni's right on this one. When things like this get in your way, it's only natural to burn them down, riiight? She has only herself to blame for messing with us... Although, personally, I almost want to thank her!"

Exorcist gulped, watching Djinni set up her rods again. She shook her head and stood still, thinking that no amount of goading from her operator or anyone else could get her to run out into the flaming mass that the garden would soon become. Djinni's words had also unintentionally embarrassed her a bit. "I-I guess my rear is a little exposed," she muttered, placing her hands over her backside self consciously. "You can handle the back and I'll make sure our front is safe," she replied with a nod, then summoned up her strength to create a powerful barrier, formed of her own spiritual energy. She decided that she'd use her own body to stop Ivy from attacking her ally.

In the mean time, Bhikkhuni concentrated on her own defense, as usual. It wasn't easy, dealing with being a converted SP...

They decided to let Sprinkler act on his own, since he probably had some experience with the girl already... although they didn't know what sort of relationship the two had.

Exorcist:
1) Chi Barrier up [120 HP barrier to self, 15 HP sacrifice]
2) Deflect attacks to Djinni and her rods with body
3) Deflect attacks to Djinni and her rods with body
4) Deflect attacks to Djinni and her rods with body

Bhikkhuni:
1) Dodge
"Gyaaah! What are you doing!? No no noooooo!" Ivy screeched, bawling from the carnage that ensued from Djinni's meteor attack. "Get them my pretties!" Ivy commanded disdainfully as three WuLongs popped out of the wreckage... and grew root feet. What is this- I don't even.

"She's amplified the Wood viruses' abilities!" Lavender gasped with shock, and stating the obvious.

Luckily for the group, the WuLongs seemed to have been severely damaged in the meteor shower. But that didn't stop them from progressing toward the group! Ivy, in the meanwhile, tried consoling her burned down terrace trap.

"*Sniff*... I-it's ok, m-mommy will avenge you. *sniff* BAAAAAW! TAKE THIS YOU MEANIES!" Ivy cried, pulling out shotguns from out of nowhere and blasting them tearfully at her opponents. Fhyre intercepted one blast, while Exorcist took the other, but they both saw the contents to be por-er.. Corn! The projectiles went toward two wands, but Spirnkler rushed into the line of fire and changed his watering can to a buff shield, successfully blocking any damage the explosions could do to the meteor wands.

"You'll have to do better than that, kid," Sprinkler grumbled as his watering can retained its original form.

"Grrrr... I'll get you yet!" Ivy grumbled, shaking her fist at the group as she tossed green lights to the WuLongs. They seemed to be fully recovered and ready for action!

"I'll guard these things, you take care of everything else!" Sprinkled called to his allies, holding his watering can at the ready.

-ENEMIES-
Hedge Maze: FWOOM
WuLong EXA: 220 HP [1 action away]
WuLong EXB: 220 HP [2 actions away]
WuLong EXC: 220 HP [2 actions away]
WuLong EXD: 220 HP [3 actions away]
Ivy.EXE: 700 HP [2 actions away]

-PARTY-
Fhyre.SP: 5 HP
Exorcist.EXE: 105 HP (55 HP Barrier)
Sprinkler.EXE: 105 HP [Guarding Wands]
Meteor9A: 100 HP
Meteor9B: 100 HP
Meteor12A: 100 HP
Meteor12B: 100 HP

-TERRAIN-
100% BARREN FLAMING WASTELAND. Not much on the flaming side.

-NOTES-
Wulongs form a cross-formation around Ivy.
"Meanies?" Djinni asked, raising her hear slightly to the left as if she were looking down on Ivy, "We're merely doing what we were asked to do. We're not the ones going rampant in the networks." She pulled a dagger from its sheath and pointed it at Ivy and her companions as she continued to speak, "Why did you decide to do this anyway? Doesn't your Operator care for you?"

"I think it's useless to talk to her at this point," Na'im stated while picking out two chips from his pack and shot a glance at Lavender, "We'll have to get rough in this fight. Do not judge us for what we will do to the opponent." Na'im slotted in one of the chips as he turned his eyes back to the PET. "Unless you know a way to stop her," he continued, lowering his voice, and slotted in the second chip as well.

"Fhyre! We need to get closer!" Djinni shouted at her companion, but looked down at her borrowed robe and remembered what Bhikkhuni had said, "Actually, just make sure Exorcist gets closer." Djinni smiled innocently at Exorcist before Fhyre had began to move towards their ally.

With her fingers wiggling playfully, Fhyre's hands approached Exorcist from a side while she shifted her core closer as well. Grabbing Exorcist's body tightly at three key locations, Fhyre lifted her into the air while shifting her core underneath her. Starting with a great swing backwards, Fhyre launched Exorcist into the air as she swung her hands back to the front and released to give Exorcist the best amount of air time. After she had executed her 'get-the-other-girl-closer' plan, Fhyre took hold of a piece of the ground and dragged herself to the other side of a Meteor wand in order to hide. She knew how much damage the enemies were capable of dealing, so she had every reason to not participate in this fight for the time being. Peeking with her core around the side of the wand, she glanced at Bhikkhuni and beckoned her over to hide by a wand as well. They had Sprinkler as meat shield after all.

"Your friends are in the way, Ivy," Djinni commented as she analyzed the stance they had taken, the tip of her dagger still pointed at Ivy, "But if we are to take them out, we don't want you to stop us. Fire is not all I'm good at." With a quick movement to the ground, Djinni kneeled and plunged her dagger into the ground which caused a puff of sand to escape through the released air. Elsewhere on the field, sand had started to emerge from the ground while also pulling the sand back into the ground. Eventually the patch of ground had become entirely filled with quicksand.

"But in the end..." the fiery Navi whispered as she stood up again, some sand falling from her dagger as she swung it back into pointing at Ivy, "Fire is what I'm best at." The engraved image of fire on Djinni's dagger started to light up, eventually having fire come from it. With her empty hand she took hold of her other dagger which had the same effect happen to it, flames playing in the air as if trying to get from one dagger to another. "Now!" Djinni exclaimed as she brought the daggers togeher in a cross formation while the ruby of her cape started to shine brightly, images of fire coiling together visible inside of it, "Incinerate!" A quick blast of fire came from the jewel of Djinni's cape, meeting the fire-infused daggers and expanded its wave of fire exponentionally until it looked big enough to swallow half of the maze that once stood before them. Planting her feet on the ground the beam of fire surged in front of her, her clothes flapping wildly in the energy of the recoil.

Summary
D = Djinni.EXE [Fire/Shadow] [AirShoes/FloatShoes/Undershirt] [4 Actions] [Fire Chips - Single Target: +25 FIRE; Multiple Targets +15 FIRE]

F1. Throw Exorcist at WuLongEXD.
F2. Hide behind a Meteor wand.
D1. SandRing [Hold 1 For 2 Turns; Ground; S Accuracy; Ranged] @ Underneath Ivy.
D2-3-4. Magnum1 [120 FIRE; Breaking; Panel Breaking; 1/2 Charge For 1/2 Extra Targets; A Accuracy; Ranged] @ WuLongEXA/B/C.
Lost in thought, Exorcist began to piece together the clues from everything she'd seen so far during her mission. It seemed like Ivy and Sprinkler knew each other... and the "Lavender" girl on the outside seemed nervous. She hadn't revealed her navi yet either. To the servant of Counterinfectualism, it seemed quite likely that this "Ivy" navi had gotten upset over something and gone on a plant-creating rampage. Rowan had probably called them there to try to take care of one of his student's mistakes without informing the school body.

It was probably a wise decision, in the long-run... she didn't want to imagine someone without her serious Counterinfectualist mindset being forced to deal with all of these troubles. Of course, she was now mentally associating being mostly naked with the mission, but it was likely that other navis wouldn't have experienced that same problem; she only did so because Burt had imposed the loincloth on her. "I'm sorry about your plants, Ivy... but there's somebody who cares about you and is just waiting for you to come back to her! I know it," Exorcist declared resolutely, trusting her assumptions.

Burt really had no idea what she was talking about, however. "What? Did I miss something? Is there another hot chick around somewhere?" he asked, turning his head to and fro.

As Exorcist contemplated the best way to explain the situation to her operator, she was suddenly alarmed, feeling hands slip around the contours of her body again, sort of to the best "handle" areas. Blushing, she imagined that the vines were going for her again, but it turned out it was Djinni's SP. "W-Wait, I think I can close in myseeeeeelf!" she cried out, waving her arms frantically as she was flung through the air for a second time.

Bhikkhuni watched her master sailing through the air... as she did so, she couldn't help but feel somewhat happy that everyone was ignoring her after all. Minding her own business, she accepted Fhyre's offer and retreated behind the wall of wands as well.

Landing as gracefully as she could manage, Exorcist readied her favorite katana and faced down the WuLong that Djinni had put her in range of. "He's big... but if I burn him down from the roots up, there won't be any problem," she reasoned, tightening her grip around the hilt. "And in the end, aren't these viruses? There is no such thing as a virus worth pitying. Even if this girl sees them as her friends, pets, or children, there is no way that they can be allowed to exist."

Djinni had a natural affinity for fire. Fire didn't come so naturally to Exorcist, but it didn't matter; she had ways of producing her own. Grabbing up one of her special candles, she held it in both hands briefly and ignited it with her chi. Once it was set, she ran the edge of her sword's blade through the small light. The tiny candle spark amazingly managed to set the sword's entire blade ablaze, so powerful was the force of her spirit.

With a loud cry, Exorcist brought her katana up above her head, then swung the sword powerfully towards the creature's trunk. Despite her speed, the fire held; the end result would be that if the heavy slices connected, the enemy may not only be cut, but also lit on fire. After a few swings, the fire left the sword. Still, she didn't relent in her attacks, bringing the sword across over and over.

She had good reason to suspect that her actions would anger the creature's master, Ivy, so she prepared to dodge attacks thrown at her. She was also pretty isolated from the rest of the group, which made her feel vulnerable. "Surrounding yourself with viruses can't be the right thing to do! I'd suggest returning to your master... your friend, that is! Viruses are embodiments of evil. They can't see you as a mother or even a friend!"

In reality, Exorcist's words might not be truthful. However, they were facts that Counterinfectualism had taught her. Bhikkhuni watched curiously, wondering if her master would be proven true or find her own religion flung back into her face.

Exorcist:
*) Be thrown by Fhyre
1) Pious Candle @ self and next attack [folder resistance, imbue fire to next attack]
2) Katana1 @ WulongD [60 fire melee + slashing + wide, 60 fire melee + slashing + long]
3) Katana1 @ WulongD [60 damage melee + slashing + wide, 60 damage melee + slashing + long]
*) Swordplay dodge
4) Dodge

Bhikkhuni:
1) Retreat to hide behind wands with Fhyre
Continuing with their assault, Fhyre decided to hurl Exorcist toward the WuLong the farthest from them before she and Bhikkhuni hid behind Sprinkler and the meteor wands.

"Hey! Don't just go flying over me!" Ivy screeched, raising an assembly of vines from the ground and aiming them at Exorcist, who did not have the good fortune of not also getting attacked by the WuLong's huge nose. Her barrier was able to withstand most of the hits, but after two whacks of the vines, the remaining two slapped her down from behind. Not that bad, and she was given time to use one of her candles, enabling her to draw out a flaming katana.

"Don't ignore me!" Ivy flailed, approaching Exorcist, but suddenly getting stuck in a sticky, coarse mixture. Djinni's Sandring had hold of her! "Ew ew ew gross! One of you help me out!" Ivy wailed, one WuLong sighing and coming over to her aid.

Meanwhile, Djinni was charging all her energy into her next attack, fueling it with more and more fire as more Meteors rained down from above. The incoming viruses let out a shrill cry, generating bushes around the wands and besides Djinni, before moving to the latter ones.

"Watch out!" Sprinkler roared, rushing to Djinni's aid, as both of them stuck their noses out at the fire spirit and hit her in the sides. Groaning, Djinni unleashed her Magnum attack right then and their, blowing up the WuLongs to her side. With one bullet left, she sent the last blast right at Ivy!

Exorcist, in the meanwhile, managed to cut up the WuLong she was designated with, quite nicely. Ivy had gotten out of the Quicksand however, standing on top of the remaining WuLong's nose, then on the WuLong itself, laughing haughtily as meteors and a fire blast sailed toward her.

"Silly gooses! That won't hurt a bit!" Ivy proclaimed, setting up a giant shield of leaves in front of her, which got incinerated by the Magnum shot before meteors crashed down on her and the WuLong.

"Owwwiiee~!! You'll pay for that! You'll see!" the flower navi growled, rubbing her head as the WuLong she was on top of sighed.

-ENEMIES-
Hedge Maze: FWOOM
WuLong EXA: INCINERATED
WuLong EXB: INCINERATED
WuLong EXC: 100 HP [2 actions away]
WuLong EXD: CUT UP
Ivy.EXE: 580 HP [2 actions away](On top of WuLongC)

-PARTY-
Djinni.EXE: 100 HP
Fhyre.SP: 5 HP [Behind Sprinkler
Exorcist.EXE: 85 HP [Far End]
Bhikkhuni.SP: 40 HP [Behind Sprinkler]
Sprinkler.EXE: 105 HP [Guarding Wands]
Meteor9A: 100 HP (2/3)
Meteor9B: 100 HP (2/3)
Meteor12A: 100 HP (2/3)
Meteor12B: 100 HP (2/3)

-TERRAIN-
95% Barren Wasteland
5% Quicksand (Near Ivy)

-NOTES-
Wulongs form a cross-formation around Ivy.