Gardening with Flamethrowers

"Is that all!?" Djinni had screamed, her voice filled with part anger and part pain, as she was attacked by the WuLong viruses, "You'll need more to pierce me!" It still hurt though, her hand carressing one of the wounds gently, and she turned to Sprinkler. "I'm fine," she said, her voice having reverted back to its original, "But she really wishes to defeat us, huh?" Djinni looked back at Ivy, her chest moving visibly as she breathed in and out and making the realization that they had been fighting for quite some time already. "What makes a Navi rebel against her Operator?" Djinni thought as she looked around, trying to figure out what to do next, "Would I abandon Na'im if there was something I had to do?"

"Djinni," Na'im said, his voice making Djinni look up, "We're almost done here. I'm sending you a chip to finish it off." Having slipped their Firehit2 chip out of his pack, he slotted into the PET but quickly realized Djinni was not getting into her battle stance. As precaution, he shuffled through his pack in case Djinni had planned something else.

"Hey!" Djinni shouted cheerfully as she walked over to the meteor wands, finding Fhyre and Bhikkhuni, and smiled wide while bearing her teeth, "Looks like you guys are doing fine here." Fhyre showed Djinni a clear thumbs up of her hand, then gave Bhikkhuni some time to reply before Djinni continued talking to them again. "I've got something for Exorcist and I'm hoping you could bring it to her," she said and sheathed her dagger in order to reveal a small ball of fire in the same hand. Bhikkhuni might've had questions or objections, but Djinni merely smiled again and grabbed the little SP's hand to transmit the chip data. "We'll take care of your trip, Djinni style," she said, then nodded at Fhyre.

Once again the hands of Fhyre slithered a way to a female victim, this time being Bhikkhuni, and swiftly grabbed her by the waist using only two hands. Lifting Bhikkhuni into the air, Fhyre put her third hand underneath the girl's behind and then waited for Djinni's command to commence the throw.

"We're not leaving you unattended," Djinni said, raising two fingers in front of her chest as her mouth started to move without making a sound. Fragments of her voice formed near her two fingers, whispers of a genie to make men do things they usually wouldn't, until a clear white and glowing ring was visible. In an instant the ring vanished and appeared around Bhikkhuni in an expanded state, Djinni's invisible words flying around to protect Bhikkhuni and pester those who dare attack it. "Now!" Djinni shouted and pointed at Exorcist.

Without hesitation, Fhyre swung Bhikkhuni backwards and then released her as she swung her hands back to the front. Having launched the pious missile, Fhyre brought her hands together and aimed them at Ivy in order to distract them from Bhikkhuni's flight. Quickly a fireball was formed from the circulation of Fhyre's hands, immediately launching it at the flower Navi.

After also sheathing her other dagger Djinni took hold of the sides of her cape and held it open as wide as possible, happy that she had something to cover her full chest after all. "Hey, nose!" Djinni yelled at the WuLong, her voice being met by the coming of a wave of meteors flying out of the inside of her cape. Ripples continued across the ruby surface until twelve meteors had been launched and Djinni wrapped her cape around herself once she was done. "Warm..." she mused happily, but was interrupted swiftly.

"And you sent Exorcist that chip why...?" Na'im asked finally, already having picked a chip to give Djinni to use. "No, nevermind. Just use this chip and attack Ivy. It should be over soon," he said to complete his commands.

It had become a punishment chip, having loaded the chip and already extending her hands far away from herself. Djinni executed the chip and a thick worm made of a meteoric substance, no eyes but just a hole with teeth, appeared in her hands and wriggled happily around with love for his master. "Oh no, you don't!" Djinni yelled at it, having noticed it turning towards her face regardless if it had eyes or not, "You won't get my face this time! I've had enough stuff messing with my body already!" Wriggling impatiently in Djinni's hands, the worm tried to reach the Navi's face but was then swung upwards in one hand. Another swing of Djinni's hand, she released the worm straight towards the ground causing the worm to immediately submerge. Once in the ground it tunneled itself a way towards the location of Ivy in order to emerge and lovingly latch onto Ivy's face.

D1. Transmit [90 FIRE; Impact; Double Attack; A Accuracy; Ranged] to Bhikkhuni.
D2. Mythical Art - Deceitful Whispers [20 HP Barrier; (Trap)When broken: Nova 3 Glitch; 2TCD] @ Bhikkhuni.
F1. Throw Bhikkhuni at Exorcist.
F2. ATK [20 FIRE] @ Ivy.
D3. Fire Art - Hell Furnace [10 Shot FIRE; 12 Hits; Homing; 4 TCD] @ WuLongEXC
D4. SandWorm1 [80 DMG; Impact; +50 Sand Boost; Back Stab; B Accuracy; Virus] @ Ivy.
"Aren't you the one ignoring me?" Exorcist sighed, realizing that her words hadn't had any effect on the rationality of the navi they'd engaged. The viruses were going down, though, and that was enough to pick her spirits up a bit. A few less viruses on the net would always be helpful towards the realization of Burt's dream. Although, she had to wonder with all that had happened over the span of the mission whether Burt's real dreams hadn't already been realized.

Bhikkhuni watched Djinni and Fhyre surround her; she looked back and forth with a dumb expression that showed no understanding of what was about to happen. "Oh er... I'm not a great runner though... I don't hold my stamina easily," she muttered, then gasped as three of Fhyre's hands seemed to go straight for her bottom. Her's wasn't exactly the same as Exorcist's well-padded, curvaceous hind-quarters. Bhikkhuni's body was still very much lean and skinny, like that of a child, so there wasn't as much to hold on to. "Gyaaaah! Harassment! Evil spirits away!" she cried out, shaking her shakujo through the air.

Just before Fhyre flung her, Bhikkhuni finally caught on. "Oh, no, waaaaait-!" she screamed then flew through the air much like her master had been doing repeatedly throughout the excursion. Mid-air, Bhikkhuni's master spoke to her again. She couldn't really understand much of what he was telling her to do...

But she decided that she'd trust his judgment all the same. She swung her staff frantically as she moved through the air, releasing a few fireballs towards Ivy as she continued in a long arc towards her master.

In the mean time Exorcist had been communicating with Burt to get the right arsenal of chips set up. "I think Yo-Yo would be good here... and RiskyHoney1. We've come so far now. It'd be terrible if Ivy managed to unleash some final weapon and-" she muttered, then stared into the sky as her SP approached.

Ungracefully, Bhikkhuni skid to a stop on her face and landed in a little bundle of white cloth. Unleashing a voice of rage, she bolted back up to her feet. "Are we going for a new groped and thrown record today or something?!" she griped, then picked back up her shakujo.

Giggling, Exorcist formed her talisman wheel and released it towards the opponent. As it spun into the distance, she crafted a guardian statue and set it down in front of Bhikkhuni and herself. "Stay behind this, Bhikkhuni. You'll be safe. My, though, hasn't Djinni taken a liking to you? I think that's how she expresses her friendship!" she chuckled jokingly.

"Hardy har har," Bhikkhuni groaned, rolling her eyes. She huddled behind the statue appreciatively all the same, however.

Finishing up, Exorcist grabbed a talisman, rolled it, and pulled out a long bone from inside. She liked to think of it as an over-sized chicken bone; it fit the life of Taoism she idolized well and also wasn't nearly as creepy as holding some sort of human bone. With a twist of her upper body, Exorcist flung the weapon towards her enemy.

All of the excitement had caused Exorcist to forget about the generous eye-full of exposure that she was giving to Burt, but it was probably for the best that she didn't realize. If she remained ignorant, she could fight with more focus and Burt could peacefully continue his lecherous ogling.

Exorcist
*) After Bhikkhuni flies overhead
1) Yo-Yo1 @ Ivy [40 x 2-3 damage, C accuracy + slashing + frontal shield + self-slow]
2) RiskyHoney1 set in front of self/Bhikkhuni [1-hit wood shield + Riposte (5 x 25 wood, A accuracy + homing) on hit]
3) Skully1 @ Ivy [100 damage, C accuracy + homing + confusion]
4) Dodge

Bhikkhuni
*) Accept Firehit2 from Djinni
*) Be thrown through air towards Exorcist by Fhyre
1) Firehit2 midair @ Ivy [90 fire, A Accuracy + Impact + Ranged]
Djinni, Fhyre, and Bhikkhuni planned their catapult while Sprinkler sighed and kicked away a Cactball that rolled towards them.

"Give it up, kid. Your silly garden already got destroyed," the gardener navi proposed as Ivy flailed.

"No no no no no! I won't give up! I'll create beautiful gardens all over Dentech Net if it's the last thing I do!" Ivy wailed, throwing a Ringlog at Exorcist, who cut it in half with her talisman buzzsaw and cut through the WuLong, which let out a great cry.

"Your loss," Sprinkler shrugged as Bhikkhuni unleashed a blast of fire from her shakujo at Ivy, who threw up a Leafshield that got burned to cinders in an instant. Ivy screeched as Fhyre sent her own attack toward the perpetrator's way. Blushing, she covered the side where her clothes had burned off.

"You... you... you... waaaaaah!" Ivy bawled before Exorcist's bone knocked her out, Djinni's meteors finishing off the rest before the Sandworm jumped out and bit off the back of Ivy's outfit.

"*Sniff* I just wanted to... *Whine* ...spread out the flowers..." Ivy whimpered as she dissolved into particles of green light.

---

In the real world, something from Lavender's bag let out a loud notification. Jumping about 2 feet into the air, the girl frantically ran some procedures on her PeT.

"Ahem! Well, thank you for your hard work! We couldn't have done it without you all!" Rowan began, bowing to Na'im and Burt. "As you have figured, this was all caused by the reckless ambitions of Lavender's navi. I'm sorry to have troubled you all like this, but you will be duly rewarded after all!" Rowan apologized gruffly.

---

"And there you have it. I'll stay here to take care of clean up. Ta ta, ladies," Sprinkler chuckled as the meteor wands disappeared while he started watering... the ground? Well, probably some sort of system repair program I guess.

Looks like all you need to do it report back.

-ENEMIES-
Hedge Maze: FWOOM
WuLong EXA: INCINERATED
WuLong EXB: INCINERATED
WuLong EXC: METEOR'D
WuLong EXD: CUT UP
Ivy.EXE: EJO'D

-PARTY-
Djinni.EXE: 100 HP
Fhyre.SP: 5 HP
Exorcist.EXE: 85 HP
Bhikkhuni.SP: 40 HP
Sprinkler.EXE: 105 HP

-TERRAIN-
100% Normal

-VICTORY-
Djinni GET: 2500z, LeafShield
Exorcist GET: 2500z, CornShot2
Bugfrags: 84
FXP: 2 Static
+3 for various team maneuvers
"Wasn't there a way to spread flowers without messing up an entire system...?" Djinni asked herself, looking at the sides of the area they were in, "She could've planted some plants, then keep it at that." She then shrugged and grabbed one of Fhyre's hands after she had picked up Bugfrags that belonged to the life force of the WuLong viruses. "Besides," she continued and turned to Exorcist, "While the flowers looked beautiful here, I doubt either of us thought it was beautiful in the previous areas."

"I think it's time to head out again," Na'im said, "We'll let Sprinkler take care of the remains. Go say goodbye to Exorcist and her partner." With their task completed there was nothing left to do in the network for now. Scrolling through his PET functions while Djinni still moved in the internet Na'im noticed an alert window with a familiar symbol at the top. "Exorcist. Just like Broadside and Eternalis. But no progress on the fourth one... Looks like I need to pay someone a visit," Na'im mused in his mind.

"Exorcist!" Djinni exclaimed as she swung her arms around Exorcist in a loving hug, "It was fun to have you with us in this fight. Let's do it again sometime, OK?" Still holding Exorcist for a moment or two longer, just so Exorcist could reply in the same position, she released her female friend and turned to Bhikkhuni. Sliding her arm underneath the borrowed garment, she covered her breasts with her arm and hand and took the garment off with her empty hand. "Thanks for the borrow, Bhikkhuni," Djinni said to the SP with a smile on her face. Djinni was once again half naked, her arm occupied with covering up, and decided to say goodbye to the other ally.

With Djinni turned away, Fhyre who was still holding Djinni's hand came in view. Voiceless as she was, Fhyre merely waved at Bhikkhuni and seemingly ignoring Exorcist entirely.

"You know," Djinni started, her back turned to Exorcist and her eyes on Sprinkler, "As he's watering the ground, he's using his own fluids. It's kind of like he's pe-" Flames surrounded Djinni and Fhyre, shooting them into the sky like a stream of fire as the jack out process kicked in.
Burt laughed, then crossed his arms triumphantly. "You know, anything that goes against Counterinfectualism is bound to fail! Surrounding yourself with nasty viruses like that is just asking for trouble. Whoever that navi's operator is must be a real-!" he continued, but Exorcist hissed discretely through the PET, letting him know he ought to be quiet. He still didn't seem to have caught on that Lavender was operating the navi.

In the mean time, Exorcist sighed sadly. "It really would be nice, though, to have flowers everywhere. Still, everyone has different perceptions. While I like flowers personally, there are certainly those who couldn't help burning them even if they tried," she mused to herself. Before she could ponder any further, Djinni squeezed her into a hug. Luckily, the padding over her chest kept their breasts from pressing up together, which might be a little overstimulating for her. "O-Oh, yes, it was fun. Let's do that, sure!" she chuckled, blushing slightly.

Bhikkhuni tried to stop her from giving back the robe, blabbering out a hasty defense. "No way! It loses the meaning if you give it back to me! It was selflessness! Nooo, don't bust those out again!" she wailed, closing her eyes tightly as Djinni removed it. Djinni was forced to plop the coat into her hands to make her stop closing them shut. Finally, Bhikkhuni opened back up her eyes and waved a weary goodbye to Fhyre. "We SPs have it tough, don't we? Our masters just don't have any sense."

Exorcist turned to say more to Djinni, but she was gone. Exorcist had her ally saying something as she disappeared, but she hadn't finished catching it. In her mind though, she managed to piece it together. "You're right... It sort of looks like he's paying his respects to our opponent by honoring her wishes, in his own way. You're a good ally, Mr. Sprinkler!" she called out, waving to him in a friendly way. "Please take care of this area!"

With that, Exorcist and Bhikkhuni left the area.

((Jacking out))