Bowmen and dragons oh my!

For a moment Lucia could only stare in surprise as the remaining Twin virus brought its fallen brother back from the beyond, quickly huffing out after in annoyance. "Hey! You can't do that! That's not fair!" Still her attention turned to the remaining viruses, seeing her first attempts to drop their numbers seemed to have failed.

"Lucia, focus and take them down, get out from between them and push them together." With that Vincent tapped a small button upon the pet.

Whilst navi stood in her annoyance, a blaze quickly overtook her before it seemed to burst into a scatter of small particles and glittery dust that started to spread about the air, leaving Navi sealed once more in her protective bubble while all about those small remnants started to touch road and cracks, setting panels a-glow as the data was re-written and quickly lush green grass began to spout all around.

Faint smirk touched over Lucia's lips before she took to the move, rushing towards one of the Twins, only to go rushing right past it. Even going so far as to flash a far too sweet smile and wink before letting cheeks puff out and releasing a sudden blast of air right at the creature, attempting to send it towards its brother.

Soon she lowered down and gripped into the grass to catch herself and twirl back around to face the group once more. Delicate hand gripping tightly as a sudden blaze started to rush from her fingertips, quickly zipping along panels before large ring of orange glow surrounded the area about the Twins. Their only warning as moment later a brilliant eruption of flames would burst from within that glowing ring, empowered by the grass to burn anything unfortunate enough to be caught within to ash.

She was far from finished though as next her eye's locked upon those perhaps adorable sheep that had dared charge her pet. Hands clapped together before slowly starting to spread as a sudden rush of wind began to gather and swirl between, perhaps too much so for the little navi to handle as random flashes and glints in the air seemed to lash out, slashing at her wrists and arms and making her growl darkly as she kept that trained eye locked upon her goal. With soft gasp she gripped the condensed orb of pressurized air and sent it forward in a sudden rush towards the two little sheep. It just barely managing to slide between them before it would explode in violent torrent of raging winds and almost blade like slashes of wind, threatening to cut to ribbons anything caught up in the storm.

As if that weren't enough She quickly lifted arms as they set ablaze, crying out with a small glimpse of burning rage the navi often showed before lunging them forward and sending two fireballs sailing towards the very same lambs, wanting to assure their slaughter.

Naturally Artio wasn't just going to stand in the sidelines, with his first attempts at striking down the viruses failing. He let out loud roar as he charged those little hatted fiends and lunged his shimmering claws once more at the boy.

Then his brother was threatened as well as second leap took him from one prey to the next, that sparking paw with razor-like talons attempted to send an electrical slash through the pair.

Summary:
Lucia = L
Artio = A
L *. Blaze Aura [Passive] 20HP Barrier on Self
L *. Set Grass [NPC] Large-Area Terrain Change centered on Self
L 1. Tactical Movement: Move past Twin A
L *. Gust [Passive] Knockback @ Twin A towards Twin B
L 2. BurnSquare1 [Battlechip] 60 [+10 due to type] = 70 Fire Damage + Blast 2 + Ground Attack @ Twin grouping
L *. Keen Eye [Passive] 1 Instance of Take Aim
L 3. Take Aim + Raging Tempest [Signature] 10 Null damage x 6 hits + Slashing + Blast 2 + Sacrifice[15 damage to self] @ Moloko grouping
L 4. Heatshot [Battlechip] 40 [+10 due to type] = 50 Fire Damage + Spread 1 @ Moloko A [Spread @ Moloko B]

A 1. ElecKnife [Battlechip] 60 [+15 due to type] = 75 Elec Damage + Slashing @ BombBoy A [4 of 6 uses remaining]
A 2. ElecKnife [Battlechip] 60 [+15 due to type] = 75 Elec Damage + Slashing @ BombBoy B [3 of 6 uses remaining]

Lucia.EXE: 145/160HP [20HP barrier]
Artio.SP: 80/80HP [100HP Casing]

Cooldowns:
Bestial Guard: 2TCD
Raging Tempest: 3TCD

Misc:
ElecKnife: 3 Uses Remaining
Rewriting over some of the road with greener pastures, Lucia got to work, causing a brilliant flash of fire to erupt from underneath the Twins. Unfortunately, only one of the Twins were caught in the explosion, leaving them to be resurrected once again! Those things were really annoying! On the other hand, the Moloko received a pretty good burn. They're pretty much gone. The BombBoys were somewhat annoying too, with one of them avoiding Artio's slicing motions easily. They soldiered onwards, while the Twins fired a beam at Lucia's barrier, which was nullified easily.

-- ENEMIES --
Cloudy: DELETED
BombBoy A: 5 HP (Grass) [5 HP StoneBody BoyBomb/2 Turns Remaining]
BombBoy B: 80 HP (Grass) [5 HP StoneBody BoyBomb/2 Turns Remaining]
Moloko A: DELETED
Moloko B: DELETED
Twins A: 100 HP (Revived!) (Normal)
Twins B: 100 HP (Grass)

-- ALLIES --
Lucia: 160 HP (Barrier Shattered) (Grass)
Artio: 80 HP (100 HP Casing) (ElecKnife 3/6) (Grass)

-- TERRAIN --
40% Grass, 20% Normal (Main road, everything is here)
40% Cracked (Sides of road)
Lucia couldn't help but scowl when she watched that same virus come back for a second time. Grumbling to herself as that burning heat from the previous turn seemed to linger and ignite once again. Blanketing her within a glowing orange bubble while navi lifted arms to ready for her first strike. While that first hand reached towards her quiver, a beautiful wave of flames enveloped the other. And soon as that blaze fades it revealed she now held her prized bow.

Sights had settled upon perhaps what was her bane in this battle, that first twin as she drew the very bug-like arrow from her quiver. Bringing back that wing quilled bolt to full draw as she steadied her gaze and fixed that stinger tip towards its goal. Quickly the bolt was loosed, sending the buzzing arrow zipping across the field followed by a scowled, "This time, stay dead!"

"Don't think I forgot about your brother, I bet he's got something to do with it!" Hissed the navi as bow was released only to vanish in a burning wave. One which seemed to bring itself right down to her clenched fists as he quickly brought herself into a strike of rage. Fist was thrown, and perhaps more fearsome was that very flame took on the form and threw itself forth in a mighty jab straight towards the second Twin.

Not to be finished yet the navi found a new goal as left hook quickly followed the right, a new target set as the rush of burning heat was sent towards one of those block pushing viruses Hoping to catch him up within her anger.

But since those fires had yet to put themselves out, navi once more found new target, one that was on its last legs and with a lunge of arms thrown forth, twin fireballs were thrown towards the two boys, hoping to extinguish them once and for all.

Artio, would have loved to have joined in on the fight, but seemed to have better judgment then his hot headed owner. As he quickly rushed to her side, taking her up from her feet to settle her atop his back. Setting his gaze back upon the enemy, ready to take himself, had Lucia away from any danger sent their way.

Summary:
Lucia = L
Artio = A

L 1. Take Aim + Arrow1 [Battlechip] 100 Elec Damage + Homing @ Twins A
L 2. FireHit1 [Battlechip] 60 [+15 due to type] = 75 Fire Damage [x2 due to terrain] + Impact + Double Strike [First Strike] @ Twins B
L 3. FireHit1 [Battlechip] 60 [+15 due to type] = 75 Fire Damage [x2 due to terrain] + Impact + Double Strike [Second Strike] @ BombBoy B
L 4. Heatshot [Battlechip] 40 [+10 due to type] = 50 Fire Damage [x2 due to terrain] + Spread 1 @ BombBoy A [Spread to BombBoy B]

A 1. Tactical Movement: Pick up Lucia
A 2. Dodge

Lucia.EXE: 145/160HP [20HP Barrier]
Artio.SP: 80/80HP [100HP Casing] [ElecKnife 3/6]

Cooldowns:
Bestial Guard: 1TCD
Raging Tempest: 2TCD

Misc:
ElecKnife: 3 Uses Remaining
Things were taken care of fairly easily, after Lucia got her act together and deleted the Twins almost simultaneously. Fireballs were thrown at the bomb-carrying viruses, also erasing them from existence.

-- ENEMIES --
Cloudy: DELETED
BombBoy A: DELETED
BombBoy B: DELETED
Moloko A: DELETED
Moloko B: DELETED
Twins A: DELETED
Twins B: DELETED

-- ALLIES --
Lucia: 160 HP (Barrier Shattered) (Grass)
Artio: 80 HP (100 HP Casing) (ElecKnife 3/6) (Grass)

-- TERRAIN --
20% Grass, 40% Normal (Main road, everything is here)
40% Cracked (Sides of road)

-- BATTLE 04, VICTORY!! --

-- REWARDS --

840z, 28 BugFrags
Lucia let out a light huff as finally the viruses seemed to go down, all of them. This did at last bring a smile back to her face as she slips off Artio's back and starts to gather up the rewards while he busies himself tending to the fragments that remained. "Well, about time, stupid things, might have been cute if not for their annoying habit of helping one another. How so very rude!"

Vincent could only look on and give a sigh of contempt for the little navi while waiting for the reward data to be sent in. "Focus Lucia, we came here looking for something, finish up and keep moving."

"Yes Master!" the navi quickly replied, already starting her usual skip and soft humming of a tune he really didn't know where she'd heard. Wolf was soon following along beside her, humming right along with her of all the crazy things.

[Requesting Battle 5, Reserved for Aim Modding]
Lucia and her dog (perhaps her dog first) heard two distinct, female voices off in the distance. One was very subdued, while the other was constantly punctuated by distinct laughing in far too regular and frequent intervals.

"I'm sorry, but I'm actually on patrol right now. I don't have time to show off-"

"Ha ha! Nonsense! Let's see you hit that target, way off in the distance!

"I don't have time! Please, just leave me be... And how'd you even know that I'd come by here? Did you have that target set up, just waiting for me to come by this exact spot?"

"So you do see the target! Excellent, my girl! Shoot it then! Ha ha ha, hahahaha!

As Lucia got closer, she managed to spot two figures matching the girl's voices. The first voice belonged to a blond-haired woman with golden armor; those up on net events might know her as Arch, from the Neo-Shogun Empire. She was carrying a gold-colored bow and was, apparently, trying to escape her new acquaintance to return to her patrol.

The new acquaintance in question was a woman in green clothing, including a cape and hood. Her outfit consisted of a green navi-suit with a brown bustier, gloves, boots, and belt; the fit of the suit revealed rather huge breasts, which bounced ridiculously every time she gave one of her obnoxious gut-laughs. Her hands were placed firmly on her hips constantly. Other distinct features included a green eye-mask, similar to a superhero's, and the bow and quiver she wore strapped around her back.

"Ha ha! What do we have here?! An intrepid fellow archer, also curious to see the skills of the bow-maiden known as Arch! You there: wouldn't you relish the chance to see this Neo-Shogun subordinate's renowned archery in action? I know that you would! Hahahahahaaa! the navi greeted Lucia, waving one arm briefly before promptly placing her thumbs back into the loops of her belt.

"H-Hello there... I'm sorry to disappoint, but-" Arch started, but was immediately interrupted again.

"Ha ha hahahaaah! This is no time for modesty, my friend! Take the shot and let your aim be true!"

"Alright, alright! Fine! I'm going to shoot that target, and then you have to leave me alone so I can go back on patrol! Is that okay?"

"Silence is golden and no one appreciates gold more than me, ha ha ha hahaha!" the navi responded, slapping Arch on the back roughly with one hand. Even if she valued gold, it was hard to imagine that she valued silence much. "Go on! Our new friend and I will watch!"

Sighing, Arch nodded and turned her back, then readied her bow. The target was so far in the distance that Lucia could barely see it; it was clear that Arch was straining herself to line it up as well.

"Ha ha! Keep your eyes on her, my friend. Keep your eyes on her..." the hooded navi encouraged Lucia, stepping backward as if trying to get a better view of Arch.
Lucia would have just had a grand time skipping along and humming to herself if not for the sudden interruption from Artio. It was subtle, at least to any not familiar with animals. A perking of the ears, head lifting to catch the scent of the air before eyes hunted for the source. It was enough to make her pause and soon follow along behind the wolf as he led on towards the source of those voices.

It wouldn't take long for the pair to come into view, and when they did Lucia could only frown at the sight, "Master, I thought there was only one archer besides me? Why are their two!" Navi let out a huff in annoyance but before Vincent could really answer Artio managed to get the word in, "Not all navis are known Lucia, there might be dozens of archers out there."

While that didn't exactly appease the navi, she at least couldn't come up with an answer before she was suddenly addressed. Blinking somewhat in surprise are being known and spotted as a fellow archer when she had no bow present, at least until she realized her quiver of arrows could be seen. Still she walked up towards the pair, resting her hand atop Artio's head while rising on toes to look down past them both at the somewhat hard to see target. "She going to hit that? Not very sporting like, bet I could do it though." Lucia shrugged somewhat smugly as she finally fell silent so she could watch on as Arch attempted to make the show.

Though Artio seemed less interested on watching the skill being put to the test, and more sniffing at the air and eyeing both the golden and green archers curiously.
As Arch lined up her shot, the other navi readied her own wooden bow and pulled the string with exact timing, matching Arch's own. Her aim also seemed to be on the target way in the distance. Was she going to try to show Arch up by firing the arrow straight into Arch's, like the Robin Hood of old? "Haha! Good, good! Keep watching her... keep watching..." the green-outfitted navi murmured.

It was a good thing that Artio was watching the one in green, because if he hadn't been, what transpired next might have been seriously confusing. Matching the timing perfectly, the hooded navi moved her own bow downwards and shot Arch in the back, just as she released her arrow. While Arch's arrow hit the target far in the distance perfectly, Arch herself was hit in the small of the back with an arrow, bringing her down as paralyzing electricity streamed through her body.

"Not again-!" she grunted cryptically, clutching at the arrow in vain a few times before falling fully still.

"Hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaahaha! And that is how we do it!" the other girl laughed, skipping merrily over to her prey. "Allow me to introduce myself, fellow archer. I am Hood; plunderer of the over-privileged! I rob from the rich to give to the poor, you understand! As it stands, I am quite poor, and as you may know, the Neo-Shogun officers are quite rich! Well, they must be, right? Look at her wearing all of this gold! And she's famous, too! So it shouldn't matter if I relieve her of some of this, should it? Hahahahaha!"

Arch grunted in feeble protest as Hood knelt down over her collapsed body. The green-outfitted archer rubbed her chin thoughtfully, then grabbed onto Arch's hips, trying to pry her armored skirt loose. "Boy, they sure fit it tight, don't they? Come on, ha ha ha! Give a little!"

... Lucia was probably the only one around who could stop this nonsense.

Hood: 150 HP

Arch: 180 HP (completely paralyzed)
Lucia: 160 HP
Artio: 80 HP

--BATTLE 5 START--
Lucia was at least hoping to watch Arch's shot to see if she struck the target, but it seems the distraction had worked to well. As growl snapped her out of her gaze in time to see the attack begin, and for a moment she could only watch on in surprise over the whole ordeal.

"H-hey! Don't do that, you'll give the rest of us a bad name! Master!"

The call was answered with a chip sent down quickly as navi hopped back a few steps before holding up a large, green spikey ball in hand. "Well, truthfully I was looking for the archer that's supposed to be around here. I wanted to kick her ass to prove I was the best. But at least I'd have done it in a fair fight. Still, suppose you'll do."

Light toss of that ball followed her little rant before she quickly followed up with a swift kick to the thing to send it sailing towards the distracted archer. "Arty! Try to get her out of the way!"

Wolf complied with a growled breath as it charged forward and snarled at Hood, though perhaps it was more a feint as instead of attacking, he tried to get a grip on Arch's armor and start to drag her out of the battle lines.

Summary:
Lucia = L
Artio = A

L 1. Cactball1 [Battlechip] 20x2-4 Wood Damage + Ground Attack @ Hood [Accuracy: C]

A 1. Tactical Movement: Attempt to drag/carry Arch away from Hood

--Turn Splice--

Lucia.EXE: 160/160HP
Artio.SP: 80/80HP

Cooldowns:

Misc:
Hood looked up just in time to get hit in the face with Lucia's projectile attack, which bounced away with a funny noise like a dribbled basketball [20x2]. "Hahaha! SNRK! HAHAHAHA HAAAHAHAHAHAAAAA!" she guffawed, clutching at her sides in spite of herself as her tremendous bosom heaved up and down with laughter. "You got me good! But don't you know I'm Robin Hood?! I can't lose at anything!"

While the robber was thus distracted, Artio took the time to drag Arch away from her. Unfortunately, contrary to what Arch had said, the armor was actually impractical and snapped off quite easily, leaving the paralyzed NS subordinate face-down in a golden-bikini top. Her breastplate had simply come right off in his mouth. "Ha ha! You're good at this, dog! We should make a team, you and I! But first, I have to prove to this interloper that Hood never, ever loses!"

The green-outfitted navi held out one hand, then deployed a spinning shield of leaves around herself. "Ah ha! Leaf Shield! I stole this off of a painfully rich and untalented sap! Let's see you break through my Sherwood Forest Shield, young one!" she boasted, placing her gloved hands back upon her hips.

Hood: 110 HP (Leaf Shield)

Lucia: 160 HP
Lucia dropped back down to ground after her sudden kick, landing upon single bare toe as she watched that spikey plant ball strike Hood only to be laughed at after. Soon lowering down properly while looking on in confusion. "Robin Hood? I've never heard of you. Probably a good reason for it though." Navi gave another shrug and seemed to take more interest in watching Artio's failed attempts to move Arch, snickering about it under her smile.

Though perhaps it was the mock sent Artio's way that caught her attention again because she glared towards her fellow archer and hissed lowly as a sudden heat wave passed about her only to ignite the small navi in flames. Bathing her within that brilliant glow while she watched Hood raise her own defenses. "The hell you'll take my dog from me!"

Lucia gave a sudden clap and clasped hands before her which seemed enough to cause those flames to blow away, because as they started to part, a vortex of trapped air started to gather and swirl between. Random lashes of the far from contained energy struck out, slashing at arms, stomach, even her overly constricting top, tearing small slashes into the fabric. Shame that nothing of real interest was revealed, but then, random strikes seldom do, but any on looker wouldn't have the chance to see the full damages, the orb was released with the tilt of her wrists. "If you want to play with leaves, I'll just have to blow them away!!" She cried out while sending the unstable orb sailing towards Miss Robin only to suddenly burst into a torrent of raging winds and slashing strikes that seemed to spark through the currents.

Though Navi was far from finished with her as just upon release both arms drew back as those fiery wrist bands of hers burst into a might blaze that quickly enveloped her hands. Only to be hurled forth, sending twin fireballs bursting forth, spinning and swirling themselves into a single, largest blast of fire towards the navi.

The onslaught that navi had sent her enemy's way seemed to subside at last as she rose back on her toes with a sly grin as she crosses her arms, not out of pride but more to keep her sharp eye upon the line that flame was rushing towards. "Come on then, can't fight someone who's not a spoiled rich brat? Some thief you are! There was a weird met I saw once that gave me more trouble!" finally Lucia added her own giggling laughter to the battle as a taunt, though her own experiences had taught her never to let her guard down, and she was patiently awaiting anything that might come her way to quickly leap out of the way.

Of course Artio seemed to be annoyed by the armor coming loose, scowling as he spit the fragment aside, mocks and jokes from the enemy he could handle, but it was Lucia's comments that seemed to make the large beast groan as he moved around Arch. Rather than risk leaving the poor girl naked, he'd instead take to defending her right where she laid.

Summary:
Lucia = L
Artio = A

--End Turn Splice--
L 2. Raging Tempest [Signature] 10x6 Null damage + Slashing + Blast 2 +Sacrifice(15) @ Hood [Accuracy A]
L 3. Heatshot [Battlechip] 55 Fire Damage + Spread 1 @ Hood [Accuracy A]
L 4. Dodge

A 2. Tactical Movement: Stand between Hood and Arch to defend her

Lucia.EXE: 160/160HP [-15hp from Sacrifice] [20HP Barrier]

Cooldowns:
Raging Tempest: 3TCD

Misc:

"Hahahaha! Come on, now! You must know about Robin Hood, right? I stole his name because everyone's supposed to know it already!" Hood chuckled, tilting her head curiously. "That's a cute barrier you've got there! Not nearly so great as mine, but cute! Ha..."

The leaves did little to repel the wind attack, which came from all sides. Several blades cut into Robin's suit, streaming trails of data as they went. "Ah ha! A good attack. But you should come prepared for every situation, like I do!" Hood boasted, pulling three blue arrows from her quiver. Loading them rapidly, one after another, she released them in Lucia's direction. One hit while the others sailed by.

"Ha ha! Now you'll see why I say that I truly come prepared!" she boasted, pulling another three from her quiver. This time, two connected, sticking painfully into Lucia's flesh with icy cold tips [40x2]. "Ah ha ha! Now you're wishing you hadn't stepped out at all, aren't you? Meanwhile, I can recover my health easily using this!" she continued, taking out a small jug and drinking deeply from it. With all of Hood's boisterous laughter, Lucia would not be surprised if some inebriating substance was floating in there.

Of course, fat lot of good it did her when Lucia simply blasted her again using fireballs shot from her palms. "Ha... Hey! What?! I thought you were an archer! Shouldn't you use your bow if you're an archer!?" she stammered, throwing away her jug and grinning while keeping her teeth clenched tightly. "You're fighting dirty, little girl! Alright, I'll cut you a deal. Let up now and we'll split the haul 50/50! You're good with that, aren't you? I'm very generous!"

Hood: 1 HP

Lucia: 80 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal
Lucia was quite surprised at the sudden barrage of arrows coming her way which seemed all but impossible to avoid them all. Letting out a low hiss as those icy bolts struck her, reaching up to grip them both and yank them from her side and chest, tearing a new hole in that far too small top which almost looked ready to tear off completely. A concept lost to the navi as she squeezed the bolts tightly enough to make them melt away. "Ouch."

Shifting slowly the navi stretched and scowled at the complaints before bouncing up on her toes and stuck her tongue out at the other archer. "What? I'm an archer, but that doesn't mean it's my only method of attack, besides it's your own fault! Using leaves as a defense, come on you were begging for me to blow them away!" Lucia blinked at the sudden offer that came up, having to think about that one as she lowered and sort of rocked atop her heel lightly. "Well... That is pretty tempting, after all I came to prove I was a better archer then her. But then you shot her in the back. I might not believe in honorable fighting, but even that is just too low."

Finally navi shook her head and lifted arm straight out to the side, opening hand fully before slowly starting to curl fingers back in. As they did a flame seemed to come to life within them, quickly shooting out either direction and curling into a large, brilliant blaze. But its glory quickly paled as what was summoned overshadowed the flame. Left in its wake was a pristine iron-wood bow, polished to a smooth shine that seemed to reflect the wood's own natural flame like marbled texture. From leather grip seemed to be slender green vines slowly climbing upwards to ends where tightly pulled leather strips that'd been woven very finely together to craft the drawstring.

Bringing it forth navi pulled an arrow and drew it notched as she started to grin, "How about a counter offer, you leave, Archy keeps her things, and we all go about our 'marry way'. Or, I could show you one of my arrows." As she spoke, said arrow was beginning to set aglow before finally bursting into bright flames. As the enchanted weapon continued to draw in more and more power. "It's your call."
"Ha... ha ha... right! Who's merrier than Robin Hood, after all? Certainly, I will be on my way! But before I go, I want to shake hands with the archer who beat me, to show there's no hard feelings. You're a fine and worthy opponent!" Hood congratulated her enemy, passing her bow to her other hand and reaching out with her right. She kept the other behind her back as she went for the handshake. "Ha ha! Put'er there!"

Arch started to shake the effects of paralysis off as the two stood, perhaps breaking off combat, perhaps not. It was pretty hard to trust a handshake from Hood after the nonsense with shooting Arch.
Lucia blinked a few times when her threat seemed to have worked, easting up on her draw and letting the charge dissipate to nothing. "Yeah? Ah, well good then, I think.." Still she started to step forward while seeming to toss her bow off to the side. Though the moment if left her hold it seemed to vanish in a sudden flare of fiery blaze.

All that remained was the arrow, which she was now shaking to try and fling the ashen soot that now coated it. Stopping just a few feet from Hood before flipping the arrow and offering the quill side of it with a smile. "Well, it was fun I guess, how about we swap arrows instead? You have one of mine, I have one of yours, and we part as competitors?" If anything navi was just slightly beyond arms reach, but her sweet smile showed she really believed the battle to be over with.
"Hahahahahaahaha! What a nice kid you are!" Hood laughed, grinning with genuine amusement. She brought out her own hand, which also held one of her own arrows... a familiar type of arrow. "For a hothead, though, you're a little too trusting! Ah ha!" she cried out, lunging forward and using the arrow like a thrusting sword. The arrow just barely pierced Lucia's flesh, but it was enough to send a paralyzing shock through her body, leaving her crippled like Arch.

"Hahahahaha! This is my victory! And now, I-!" Hood guffawed, keeping her eyes on Lucia's dog, as Artio was the only one left to boast to. Before she could finish, however, an arrow with a path like a golden laser beam shot through her and ejected her. While Hood wasn't watching, the paralysis poison had worn off, allowing Arch to get back to her feet.

The Neo-Shogun subordinate refastened her chest armor around her shapely bosom, walking over to help Lucia as she did so. "I'm sorry about all of this! Don't move for a while; it'll lessen the discomfort," she persuaded Lucia, sighing at the whole situation. "Thank you for guarding me just now, though. Clearly, stealing the golden armor off of my .GMO would have accomplished very little for her, but the gesture is still nice."

Arch looked around awkwardly, having little more to talk about and feeling uncomfortable speaking to the frozen body of Lucia. "Oh! How about this: I'll give you a recommendation that should allow you to apply for the Neo-Shogun Army, if you're interested in a subordinate position. Use this link if you'd like to send an e-mail expressing interest. Perhaps if we meet again, we'll have a true archery contest between the two of us!"

((NS E-mail Address received! Go here to send an e-mail in the future...))

"I"m sure your dog will watch over you for a bit longer while you recover. I will see you again in the future," Arch finished, giving a quick bow before leaving the net. Lucia sat frozen on the ground for a bit longer, then her limbs gradually started to heal up, until finally she could move again.

Hood: EJO'D

Arch: 180 HP
Lucia: 60 HP (completely paralyzed)

Terrain: 100% Normal

--BATTLE 5 CLEAR--

Lucia gets: 800z, 20 bugfrags, RedFruit1, 4 Arch FXP
Lucia seemed less than thrilled when her original offer was countered with a violent attack. Hissing and crying out as the sudden surge charged through her systems and caused her to slump to the ground in a heap.

Artio was just about to respond with what may have been a truly terrifying roar when Hood was shot through and forced off the network. Leaving him looking confused for a moment until he found the source of the strike, a faint nod of thanks followed as he moved closer to inspect the navi.

Course while Lucia laid in her shock everything seemed to progress without her, a thanks, an offer of recommendation to join some group she'd never heard of, then a goodbye. Leaving her quite unhappy as the paralysis finally started to wear off.

Flopping over onto her back the navi stared up at the sky in a pout before finally thrashing about angrily. "Damn it all, no! I wanted to fight her and prove I was better. Stupid thief, stupid archer running away! Damn it!" Swears and slurs continued to rant from the tantrum throwing navi, so Artio simply moved away to start gathering up the left behind rewards to send them off to the PET beyond.

"Lucia, enough. If that task has failed, we still have other reasons for being here, get up. You can take out your frustration on a virus or something. Enough."

Despite the encouraging words, Lucia still grumbled and complained as she sat up and rubbed a few tears from her eyes. Scowling and slowly rising to her feet with a softly murmured, "Yes Master..." Still she moved over to hug her arms around her large beast of a pet, who at least nuzzled against her.

Though as navi finally pulled away she was stopped at a sudden glowing ring beneath her feet, blinking in surprise before gasping out as a sudden rush of light surrounded and started to send a new type of energy about her. She could only stand and arch up while rising on her toes as she closed her eyes. Letting out another sudden gasp as the light started to absorb and flow into her, cuts beginning to mend, her clothing starting to repair itself as the sudden light of the healing sub chip did its job.

By the end Lucia slumped back down and let out a few long, huffed breaths before a soft sigh of relief followed, finally she hugged herself against Artio and once more set out on her way of searching about the network.

[Use Mini Energizer 1x]

[Ready for Battle 6, Lucia: 110HP, Artio: 80HP]
Moving further into the network after her scuffle with Hood, Lucia went to find some viruses to defeat. Her travels led her to a small collection of viruses, surrounding a raised Holy-panel platform. Atop the platform, some BigHats worked hard at loading some ammunition into a Magnum virus, while some other viruses stood watch, consisting of Cragger golems and Melody blobs. Of course, they noticed Lucia's arrival pretty easily, and started up the Magnum, while the others surrounded the large artillery virus.

-- ENEMIES --
BigHat A: 100 HP [Holy]
BigHat B: 100 HP [Holy]
Basher: 120 HP [Holy] [Charging!]
Cragger A: 120 HP [HardBody]
Cragger B: 120 HP [HardBody]
Melody A: 80 HP
Melody B: 80 HP

-- OBJECTS --
Ammunition Pile: 100 HP [Next to Holy panels]

-- ALLIES --
Lucia.EXE: 110 HP
Artio.SP: 80 HP

-- TERRAIN --
20% Holy [Raised platform]
80% Normal

-- BATTLE 06, READY? START!! --
Well at least they didn't have to travel too far before they encountered quite the odd site, viruses passing around large shells to load into a very dangerous looking cannon. Still it caught her attention and as they got closer she pointed somewhat wide eyed, "What's that?!"

Artio gave a faint shaking of his head as he growled and got himself ready for combat. "A virus, what else could it be."

Shaking her head quickly she pointed again, "No no no, under it, the glowing panel, I've never seen it before. It looks shiny!"

This time Vincent was the one to answer, along with the soft taps of him looking up the information. "It seems to be Holy Panels, only info I've found on them is they increase defense of anything atop them. Will be a challenge."

Letting out a huffed as she puffed up cheeks in annoyance, "That's not fair!! You things are cheating!" Of course her huff did not quite end with the rant, but instead she took in deep, perhaps too deep a breath only to release a sudden blast of compressed air, which quickly shot its way towards one of those glasses wearing viruses in hopes to knock it right off the platform it was standing atop of.

Course right after the navi took to her more usual fighting stance, drawing up both bow and arrow as a rush of flames surrounded the little navi, encircling her in a protective safeguard. Though those flames quickly started to draw in, absorbed down into the drawn arrow which quickly turned to a bright, flaming bolt, shining its own orange glow. She did not hold it for long, as her target was picked and soon the burning strike was released. Leaving a blazing trail as it sails towards the closest stone golem.

Thinking the risk of full on assault would be bad, Artio moved up beside her, "Climb on." Naturally Lucia quickly responded, leaping atop her beast's back just seconds before the large wolf took to the move. Rushing in small zips and dashes, trying to keep them both a constant moving target.

Bow was quickly released and vanished in a bloom of flames as she leaned low and started to pick her next target atop her mount. But before she could do so a voice from beyond spoke to the little navi. "Lucia, take out the ammunition reserves, keep the cannons from getting a second shot."

"Yes Master." Navi whispered as she turned her experienced eye upon the group, looking past blobs and stone beast towards the pile of shells beside the platform. Slowly she rose up as arm was drawn forth, and from her burning armband a sudden rush of flames jutted forward, forming itself into a fierce looking cannon barrel. Cracked and charged, looking less a barrel and more half cooled magma crust, though it would not be kept still for long.

Artio made stop long enough for Lucia to steady herself and finally release a molten blast of liquid napalm from that volcanic cannon. Sending the superheated slug towards the pile of shells resting helplessly beside the platform.

With no time to linger wolf once more took to his charge, always on the move with sharp dashes and short bursts to try and keep them both from becoming a target. The swift actions even caused Lucia to lower herself down tight atop his back, though soon after would be made known as navi suddenly gasps when she was bathed within fire once more. There atop the beast's back the navi seemed to fade within the flames for a moment, only to come back into view once more with soft huffed sigh of relief as that soothing fire healed some of the pains of her previous encounter.

Summary:
Lucia = L
Artio = A

L *. Gust [Ability] Knockback @ BigHat A [Trying to knock behind/off platform]
L 1. Sol's Arrow [Signature] 60 Fire Damage + Break[x2 due to Stone Body?] @ Cragger A [Accuracy: A]
L 2. Tactical Movement: Climb atop Artio's back

A 1. Dodge

L 3. Take Aim + LavaCannon1 [Battlechip] 110 Fire Damage [90+20 from type] +Lava Panel Boost(+14) @ Ammunition Pile [Accuracy: B into A?]

A 2. Dodge

L 4. Fire's Embrace [Signature] 30HP Heal @ Self

Lucia.EXE: 110/160HP [20HP Barrier] [+30HP Heal]

Cooldowns:
Fire's Embrace: 1TCD
Sol's Arrow: 2TCD
With a puff of wind, one of the BigHats was knocked off the platform and onto the not-glowing ground, leaving only the other to tend to the Basher virus. Lucia then pointed an arrow at one of the Craggers, and let loose, breaking it apart easily. The BigHats threw some bombs up ahead, but they didn't seem to be directed at Lucia, as they rolled harmlessly(?) towards her, and stopped a few feet ahead. The archer Navi responded by targeting the ammo pile and launching some napalm at it, igniting it with a riotous explosion! Some of the viruses weathered the blast, while others were wiped out by the big fireball. The Cragger lifted its rocky fists and slammed them into the ground, creating a large shockwave. Artio managed to avoid this easily, though. Up on the platform, the Basher's charging noise ceased, and it swiveled quickly at Lucia and Artio!

-- ENEMIES --
BigHat A: DELETED
BigHat B: 100 HP [Holy]
Basher: 120 HP [Holy] [Ready to Fire!]
Cragger A: DELETED
Cragger B: 120 HP [HardBody]
Melody A: DELETED
Melody B: DELETED

-- OBJECTS --
Ammunition Pile: NAPALM'D
FlashBomb A: 20 HP
FlashBomb B: 20 HP