Lucia couldn't help but rise and face the blast as the large explosion finally erupted and turned the battlefield into a scorched world. Such an odd experience to watch everything on the battlefield blanketed in flames in an instant. "Wonderful..." came a small whisper before she caught herself and finally started to cheer as she realized it meant she'd won. Skipping her way back over and across the narrow bridge to start collecting the spoils of her little war, humming a familiar yet perhaps forgotten tune.

Artio wasn't too far behind in starting to gather up the remains of the fallen foes for his own use. With rewards and spoils gathered Lucia threw her arms around her support program with a wide smile. "Alright! Let's keep going, I still have to find my ultimate weapon here, it's being stubborn and playing hide and seek!"

"No... I think that's enough for now Lucia, we're starting to enter areas that are a bit too much for you at the moment. Time to come home for a rest, I've some things I need to take care of."

"What no way! We came so far, why do I have to turn back now?!" Huffing and grumbling to herself, Lucia clung to her SP tightly before letting out a sigh and slipping away, letting the flames about her completely overtake her as she murmurs a quiet, "Yes Master..." before being concealed within and quickly shooting up into the sky above like a blazing fireball.

Artio being just behind as he roars out loudly before bolting into the sky in a flash of lightning.

[Lucia.EXE & Artio.SP, Jack Out]