Aim/MC Mission: Corn's Farm

Sharpma- fuck it narrator-san is not listing all of the names every time

THE PARTY heads through the field of corn towards the noise, brushing their way through a sparse path, leaving several stalks of corn that they have to bend out of their way in order to progress. In the process, several of the company end up getting smacked in various places by the corn stalks; Sharpman's face, Mary's stomach, Exxy's backside...

Finally they come to another clearing; this one seems to be empty, but given that it is just as downed-corn-ridden as the last one, whatever created it can't have gotten far.

The group also notes that the pounding noise has stopped...

Exorcist: 120
Sharpman: 150

Mary: 70
Bhikkhuni: Recalled

Terrain: 80% Corn (5% is the path you came in through), 20% Blocked

[No battle has begun.]
SharpMan emerged from the corn rubbing his face. He just had to let himself get smacked in one of the few areas where he'd actually feel it. At least it wasn't lower. "That's it, I'm learning how to fly after this is over!"

"Ha, you wish. Shadows are bound to the ground...you're not about to change that law."

"Yeah, yeah, spare me the poetic..." The bladed Navi trailed off, as the lack of noise seemed to bother him. He looked around, finding no trace of enemies. Yeah, that was a problem. "This clearing's fresh. And they're all completely silent...hmph. Like a trick like that would work on me! Everyone, get ready for an ambush!" He began to gnaw on the corn, sensing that he was going to need a boost pretty soon...too bad fire moves were a bad idea, or else he'd do some impromptu FireKnife grilling. It'd probably taste even better cooked.
At this point, corn whacking her butt barely registered to Exorcist. If nature was going to sexually harass her, it'd have to try a little harder after everything she'd been through. As they reached the clearing, she failed to catch on to the meaning of the lost corn as quickly as her ally, although she had noticed the lack of pounding. "An ambush?" she replied, raising her hands in a ready position.

"Quickly, Master! The corn," Mary reminded Exorcist, stopping to munch away at her own. In a pinch, she could eat it pretty quickly. She seemed to have a lot of experience with working her mouth in various ways so as to maximize efficiency.

Exorcist, on the other hand, had no such training. Fumbling, she attempted to get the corn held between both hands and chew away at it, but she was much more awkward than her ally. With her mouth full of corn, she looked back and forth with her cheeks stuffed to a silly size. Her blue eyes inspected the cornfield for approaching enemies.
The party chows down on some corn. SharpMan and Mary quickly swallow their portions; before Exxy can do so, however, she notices a strange feeling rising up from within her gut. Gas?! But navis don't get gas! There is a strange, almost unbearable pressure building up all throughout her navi shell, as something starts to---

Ding

With the almost comedic sound of a microwave going off, the pressure instantly releases and Exorcist blinks, surprised to find Bhikkhuni standing directly in front of her, their lips basically mashed together through sheer proximity.

And then of course the corn kicks in.

Exorcist ends up pushing the far-too-close Bhikkhuni away as her proportions suddenly balloon out to their former (enhanced) size, then stop for just a moment before continuing to grow, sending loud tearing sounds echoing outward as her proportionary size explodes all at once, leaving her far, far curvier than before, both front and back, and a leeeeetle bit... shorter? There's also the fact that her clothes are basically gone-- at least on the chest, though she has a suspicious feeling about the back side...

[Exorcist GET: Explosion Day buff: All attacks are imbued with Blast 2. As are your three sizes, apparently.]

SharpMan finds himself feeling a spicy little taste on the corn in his mouth-- it tastes roasted! It's pretty good, in fact. As he swallows the last of it, an instinctive belch comes back up his throat along with a giant, hulking fireball which luckily goes shooting off into the sky, just barely clearing some stalks of corn.

The previous bulking of SharpMan's muscles also kicks in, this time causing him to grow taller as well, tall enough to stand over even the stalks of corn, at a full height of about 9 feet tall. He still seems to be letting off little puffs of fire whenever he takes a breath (Though one supposes he could just stop since navis don't need to breathe), so maybe being farther from the corn floor is a good thing...

[SharpMan GET: Firestarter buff: All null attacks are now Fire elemental. Only you can prevent yourself from starting forest fires! No other effects seem to be present... for now. Fire and Null chips also gain the benefit of the L15 Elemental Damage buff.]

Mary ends up being the last one to have the corn take effect, as her proportions pleasantly expand right alongside her horizons, her loose robes handling things well. She notes that Bhikkhuni came back with low health, and feels an instinctive, deep-seated need to throw some kind of healing at her...

[Mary GET: Good Feels Good Buff: Mary gains an additional 10 healing that she may throw at any ally whenever she heals someone. Does not work on individual ticks of heals-over-time. In addition, she can spend an action to toss out a one-hit barrier on herself or an ally at will. ...Also, healing makes her feel kinda tingly...]

The pounding resumes, seemingly nearby, and getting closer! At this distance it can be easily recognized as the footsteps of some great beast or another. SharpMan, with his suddenly increased height, can easily see a dark form pushing the corn aside as it nears the clearing...

???: ??? [???] (Not Targetable yet)

Exorcist: 120 [Explosion Day]
SharpMan: 150 [Firestarter]

Mary: 70 [Good Feels Good]
Bhikkhuni: 1 [Revivalized: Eat corn for additional effect]

Terrain: 80% Corn (5% is the path you came in through), 20% Blocked (Can spend an action to enter/exit the Blocked blah blah blah)

[Battle Incoming!]
Hmm...that was odd. He was pretty sure it was still raw, and yet the corn tasted fully cooked. Not that he minded, as it was actually pretty good. Although, hmm...was it just him, or was it getting hot around here? Odd, he usually loved spicy food...uh-oh, something was coming up...

BURP!

Huh. Spicy food was one thing, but launching fireballs was just odd. Awesome, but odd. ... "...Arrrgh!!!" And in a burst of (luckily non-fiery) energy, SharpMan found himself buffer and taller. Also awesome. "Heh heh...I'm large and in charge now!"

"Nope, that wasn't cliche at all."

"Can it!" Hmm...if he was bigger, perhaps his partner in missioning was, as well? ...Yep. Sure, it was starting to get comical, but Exorcist was still perfectly ogleable as far as he was concerned. Her SP was none too shabby, either...actually, why was her other one there? Wasn't she defeated in the last battle? Eh, whatever. He took out the final ear of corn from earlier, looking at it for a moment before clutching it tightly. "You there! SP without the rack! Catch!" With that extremely diplomatic remark, he tossed the vegetable toward Bhikkhuni, figuring it was better for everyone to be corn enhanced for the upcoming enemy.

With that, the bladed Navi raised his arm in front of him, taking a guarded approach the incoming enemy. Though...it was only one? It sounded like a stampede earlier...the foe must be something, to make noise like that by themself. "It's coming...steel yourselves!"

(Razor Shield sig used: 1-hit shield, 20 + Slashing to whoever breaks the shield)
Exorcist closed her eyes, readying herself for the feeling of breast expansion once again. It was an odd feeling for her, being in a body that wasn't quite her own; she was surprised that SharpMan rolled along with the changes in his muscle structure so easily. What she was not prepared for, however, was somehow magicking her SP back into existence and into the embrace of a kiss. Wailing, she jumped back and started apologizing fervently to her SP.

In the mean time, the little SP stared dumbly forward, then brought her hands up to her breasts. She'd had the fingers opened wide in anticipation and thus felt disbelief and disappointment when they came up empty, grasping little but air. "Emptyyyy! My boobs are gooooone!" she wailed, flailing her fists up and down childishly. "I was just making an epic dodge, getting out of the way from some attack! That's the last thing I remember before suddenly poofing here... Wait! What?! Master, aren't yours getting even bigger?!"

Exorcist then realized that her navi was right: her breasts had not stopped going. Before she knew what was happening, the very fabric of her skinsuit was beginning to spread away. She clutched both arms across her chest as they indecently bounced over the torn hem of her robe; the shoulders shrugged away, leaving her sleeves drooping at her forearms and her boobs spilling out of the front of her robe. "Burt!" she sobbed, beginning to become worried that her arms wouldn't be enough to actually cover her expanded naughty bits.

Staring at the screen with a sort of masturbatory, enthused smile, Burt struggled to maintain his grasp on the PET as his fingers shook. He was snapped back to reality as he caught the gaze of his niece, who was staring up at him, unamused. "Oh! Sure, clothes! Uh er um-" he babbled, trying to find a .GMO that would still fit with her .GMO size. "This is all we've got!"

In a flash, what was left of Exorcist's deteriorating robe and skinsuit was swapped out for an almost equally revealing fundoshi and chestwrap, thanks to her Fundoshi.GMO. As it stood, her hips and bust were both basically too wide for the wrap; the wrap was strong and resisted breakage, but at the same time, it was restrictively tight. Gasping, she loosened each segment a bit, using both of her hands simultaneously. The fundoshi settled to a respectably comfortable fit, although the front loincloth had to draw up slightly to match, giving a view of the provocative front of the thong. On the other hand, the chestwrap wasn't going to stay decent with how loose she'd pulled it.

Sobbing irritably, she wrapped the long towel (formerly around her shoulders) around her chest, tying it with a knot at the back while letting the useless former wrap fall to the ground. The end result did almost nothing to restrict her new, unthinkably large boobs. They bounced ridiculously with even the slightest movement, and worse with the much more exaggerated movement of bowing to her SP. Her face grew increasingly red as she realized everyone was staring at her. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to take your-!"

Frothing with rage, Bhikkhuni ran forward and started grabbing at Exorcist's tremendous rack, finding herself increasingly angry as she realized that she could take several handfuls and still not cover the whole surface. "You stole my boooobs! Give them back!" she wailed, pulling hard on each breast. SharpMan saved the day, finally, by tossing her some corn of her own. "Oooh! Thanks!" she beamed, gobbling the corn down enthusiastically.

In the mean time, Mary "watched" the three blindly with silent amusement. "Large and in charge? It's bold of him to claim it that way," she laughed, turning her head in SharpMan's direction.

"Mary," Exorcist cried, hugging her breasts bashfully, "why is your outfit holding out so well?"

"Hm? It's actually not!" Mary chuckled, pulling the upper cloak of her habit away from herself to let the three others see. She'd moved her flask belt so that the strap hung around her shoulder, because it wouldn't fit around her waist any longer. The red girdle included in her outfit had long since shot off, and the white, outer dress was ripped in several places so that the silky, white underdress she wore could be seen. That too was tattered in some places, showing a bit of her red undersuit. She wasn't bigger than her master, but she'd been pretty big to start with.

"Ha ha! I'm going to get even bigger than both of you, then you'll see!" Bhikkhuni laughed through a mouthful of corn.

All of the silliness aside, the three realized that whatever had been making the sound in the distance was coming closer. As such, Exorcist projected an aura of chi around herself, drawing from her own energy to do so. "You'll tire yourself out like that, Master. Wait just a moment, I'll get something to heal you," Mary warned Exorcist, grabbing a flask off her belt. Her smile widened as she imagined how Exorcist's new body would look, wet down like that. A little bit more and SharpMan surely wouldn't be able to contain himself... She'd like to see that too...

As such, she began chucking vials around indiscriminately, showering both Exorcist and Bhikkhuni in increasingly less believably sacred water. "The two of you ought to make sure you have the full protection of God before we go into this battle! Don't you think so, SharpMan?"

Bhikkhuni sputtered, wiping water off of her face. Exorcist gave off a soft whine, pressing both hands to her towel as water dripped down the broad canvas of her breasts to become absorbed by the rag. Her extraordinarily long, now untied white hair matted down against her back. "M-Mary, why am I getting so much water?" she murmured awkwardly.

"To become extra-blessed!" Mary defended, smiling even wider.

Exorcist
*) Activate Fundoshi.GMO
1) Chi Barrier on self [120 HP barrier, 15 HP sacrifice]

Bhikkhuni
*) Eat some corn

Mary
*) Recovery subtype IV on Exorcist [Attach IV w/ 5 HP recovery per action]
1) Baptism of Faith @ Bhikkhuni [Boosted 72 HP recovery]
*) Good Feels Good @ Exorcist [10 HP recovery]
Bhikkhuni munches down on the corn, munching and chomping and generally making a mess out of it. A few moments later, her body tingles and sparks and then explodes in a frenzy of wooden spires and pollen and leaves. As the smoke and the dust clears, Bhikkuni is revealed again; This time with bark-like skin, and proportions enviable to even Mary and Exorcist, perhaps partially because they haven't shredded her- ptang! -clothes. Bhikkhuni's chest protector goes flying, unable to stay attached given all the new mass it is trying to contain, and flops to the ground, revealing that Bhikkhuni's robes are having an equally difficult time with things.. both on top and on bottom.

More important than that, however, is that Bhikkhuni's ordinarily brown skin has taken on a slightly bark-like texture, and turned a little more towards a shade of gray. The name for such a thing instantly springs to mind...

[Bhikkhuni GET: IRONWOOD Buff: Immunity to elemental weakness modifier damage. +40 max HP.]
[Bhikkhuni HAS: Revivalized Buff: Lethal attacks will not drop you below 1 HP unless you are already at 1 HP!]

Even as Bhikkhuni's HP jumps up a few notches, Mary finds herself giving in to the overflowing urge to shower her teammates with-- well, healing water, one supposes, and finds out that yes, Good does in fact feel Good, in more ways than one. The result sends an involuntary shudder running through her.

And then that finally makes its' appearance, arriving with a loud BOOM as it leaps out of the corn at the edge of the clearing, stomping several more stalks into the dirt.

It is a massive, black Spikey, with two-- are those doors?-- on either flank, and a pair of brightly-glowing green eyes. The usual scars that run along a Spikey's flanks are strangely absent, perhaps to accommodate the doors. The doors which, on cue, open, dropping out a couple of "friends" before closing back up.

Looks like it's showtime.

Spikkirn: 2000 [???]
MetoolEX: 100
MetoolEX: 100

Exorcist: 120 [Explosion Day] [120 HP Barrier] [IV]
SharpMan: 150 [Firestarter] [1-hit Shield]

Bhikkhuni: 80 [Revivalized] [Ironwood]

Terrain: 80% Corn (5% is the path you came in through), 20% Blocked (Can spend an action to enter/exit the Blocked blah blah blah)

Boss Battle START!
SharpMan's eyes narrowed as the source of their troubles came near. Even water soaked breasts didn't draw his attention, his mind firmly in survival mode...and the revelation of the enemy did not disappoint. "What the...?! That looks like a giant Spikey Omega! If this has the firepower of one, we're toast. ...No pun intended." And yet, deep in his heart, he doubted it did. He felt no crushing aura of power coming from it. Plus, its sides looked different, almost giving it a machinelike quality. "Be very careful, you three. It's gonna be a long fight..."

"Hmm...there's something off about that Spikey. I can't quite put my finger on it, but...well it's definitely not a Spikey Omega. ...Hmm." As he tried to figure out what was wrong with the picture, Hector decided to start the fight with a bang. "In the mean time, let's see if blades affect it all the same. BattleChip, WideBlade! Slot in!"

The bladed Navi's right arm blades glowed golden, as they often did after obtaining the powerful sword data...but this time, they appeared to be set on fire, as the corn's effects expanded to even his less biological attributes. Though he raised an eyebrow at it, he rushed the viral adversaries, and as he drew near, he did a small hop, spinning 360 degrees in the air in an attempt to cut at all three enemies in a single blow. Oddly, however, he let himself continue, using momentum to continue spinning after returning to the ground, and get a second slash attack in using his arm blades. As his blades reverted to their usual state, the chip data having been used up, he used the last of his inertia to move to the side, and potentially get out of the way of enemy attacks.

With that, he simply...stood there, remaining focused on the enemy. "I can't believe I'm saying this...but I'm staying away from it for a little while. No sense being reckless when we don't know what this thing can do!"

"I don't believe it, but I agree with it. Keep your distance, as well as your vigilance."

"Understood!" Despite the fact his soaking wet breasts radar was currently going off somewhere in the recesses of his mind, SharpMan ignored it, keeping his eyesight trained on those that would tear him and the sources of said soaking wet breasts to pieces. And while he did enjoy violence a great deal, he preferred breasts to remain attached to the woman.

[Order of Turn:
1-WideBlade chip attack on Spikkirn, MetoolEXA, and MetoolEXB (110+10, Fire, A, Slashing) (Element Boost)
2-WideBlade chip attack on Spikkirn, MetoolEXA, and MetoolEXB (110+10, Fire, A, Slashing) (Element Boost)
2a-Swordplay subtype ability (passive dodge)
3-Dodge
4-Dodge]
((I noticed that Exorcist didn't get any HP back from what Mary did, nor does she have the IV attached))

"Ha ha ha ha! Hoo hoohohoho! Look, now I'm sooo stacked!" Bhikkhuni boasted, wishing she had something to measure how far her chest protector had gone off. "What do you think, Burt? Are you still complaining?" she cooed, turning so he could see where the tears in her robe had begun to show her black skinsuit, which itself had begun to rip indecently.

The operator squinted hard at his PET, rubbing the smooth, pale flesh of his chin as if in contemplation. "Well, you know little girls with big boobs are sort of my thing, but I think you have crossed over to a spectrum where you don't exactly look right," he theorized. "Something's wrong about the texture... They aren't really bouncing right."

"What? You're delusional! What do you have against me anyways, jerkface?" she complained, giving her breasts a few test squeezes. As it turned out, something was sort of off; she found that they didn't have nearly the yielding, doughy texture she was expecting. Her flesh had grown hard all over to the point where she barely felt her fingers digging in, let alone her boobs. "Huh! Well nobody's perfect," she pouted, crossing both arms in a pout.

Before anyone had a chance to share a good laugh at her expense, a giant spikey came out of the cornfield and began ruining even more of the corn. "You know... I'm really not sure that it even matters if we damage corn at this point. It seems like the damage is pretty inevitable," Exorcist pointed out. Of course, looking at SharpMan, it seemed like he'd already figured that out. "He's ahead of the game! Let's catch up," she suggested, holding two fingers forward and gathering chi around them.

To Exorcist's surprise, the little bit of chi she'd been trying to summon suddenly exploded into fire. "Eep!" she cried out, shaking her hand until the power dissipated in a haze of green after-images. "Gosh! What was that?" the star disciple of Counterinfectualism murmured, trying to figure out what had happened to her ordinarily intuitive skill-set.

"Gotta be that corn! Be careful not to blast SharpMan while you're blasting that blasted Spikey with your blast!" Burt warned her, biting his tongue on the final blast and roaring in pain.

"You're right! Alright, SharpMan, you finish up and then we'll tag out!" Exorcist called out. "Everyone be patient... now go!" she exclaimed enthusiastically, pointing in the enemy's direction.

"F-F-Fight that thing?! No way! Nuh uh! Look, fire's coming out of its mouth! It's going to burn us alive!" Bhikkhuni babbled, picking her busted chest protector off the ground to use as a makeshift shield.

"SharpMan's breathing fire too and you're not scared of him, are you?" Mary chuckled, remarkably calm given their situation.

With SharpMan having concluded his attacks, Exorcist moved in for her own attacks. Quickly, she prepared two talismans, then clutched them between two fingers each. "I'll hold him in place! I'm not sure how mobile he is, but I know we don't want him getting too much farther into the corn," she explained to her partner before throwing each of the items towards her target. With his size, it ought to be pretty hard to miss, but you just never knew with the way some things defied logic on the net.

Burt slot through another chip at the last minute, enjoying the way his navi bounced every time she threw an attack. Although she hadn't been expecting it, Exorcist accepted it, gathering chi around her hands and trying to avoid letting it go too early. "Oh boy..." she sighed to herself, gripping her right wrist with her left hand as she steadied her aim. Recoiling with a powerful heave of her bosom, she released a volley of aquaneedles towards the enemy.

Exorcist
1) Dodge
2) Dodge
3) Skully1 [100 damage, C accuracy + confuse + homing]
4) Ritual Talisman [20 shot attack, A accuracy + stun + hold, 3 TCD]
5) AquaNeedle1 [20 x 3 aqua, B accuracy]

Bhikkhuni
1) Dodge
2) Dodge

Mary
1) Dodge
2) Dodge
Sharpman LEAPS into the fray, cutting Spikkirn and both the Metools down at once with his blade. The giant, blackened Spikey takes a swipe at SharpMan afterward, trying to pin the pointy pissant with a paw, but he misses as the sword-slinger leaps back.

That appears to piss it off.

Spikkirn hunches low as the party warily watch it for a moment, massive maw opening wide as it braces itself. Roiling flames begin to make their way up its' throat--

--And so EVERYONE takes their best shot at getting the fuck out of dodge as a giant wave of flames fans out. Sharpman isn't able to quite get out of the way in time, but his arm-blade shielding takes the brunt of the firewall. He's not nearly close enough (nor does he want to be) to counterattack the giant Spikey, however, so he settles for being out of range of the flame breath-

Sharpman finds himself diving out of the way as a concentrated fireball, separate from the breath attack, comes shooting his way; it impacts the ground behind him as he rolls, and then explodes, clipping SharpMan in the leg. (60) Spikkirn reels up for another shot-- and is distracted by being clocked on the head by Exorcist's talismans.

It turns at the last second to belch the fireball it's prepping at her, and then notices her "casting" her third chip! It suddenly leaps through the air at Exorcist, dodging two of the Needles outright, and Exorcist is unable to reposition the third in time to clip the giant Spikey before it is upon her, launching the fireball from its' mouth. The area directly in front of Spikkirn erupts in a gigantic blaze.

Thankfully, Exorcist is unaffected, thanks to her shield! Meanwhile, twin gouts of flame erupt from Spikkirn's hatches as they fly open, and a pair of viruses fly out!

It is at about this point that Exorcist-- and the rest of the party-- realize something: None of the statuses Exorcist threw on it seem to have stuck...

[Buff - Lone Wolf: Immunity to Status Effects(?)]

Spikkirn's fireball attacks seem to have had an unintended side-effect, however! While its' cone of flame breath wasn't hot enough to sear much corn at all, apparently, the duo of fireballs that it shot before were! They have left behind a pair of [Roasted Corn], one by SharpMan, one directly between Spikkirn and Exorcist.

Spikkirn: 1640 [Lone Wolf]
MetoolEX A: DELETED
MetoolEX B: DELETED
Champu A: 60
Champu B: 60

Exorcist: 120 [Explosion Day] [60 HP Barrier] [IV]
SharpMan: 90 [Firestarter]

Terrain: 70% Corn (5% is the path you came in through), 20% Blocked (Can spend an action to enter/exit the Blocked blah blah blah) 10% Roasted Corn (Will revert to Corn when the Roasted Corn is taken; 5% is by Exorcist, 5% is by SharpMan.)
Grr...he got singed. And it hurt about as much as one would expect a gigantic fireball to hurt. Which was quite a bit, actually. "Hmph, so you got one shot in. Don't let that go to your..." SharpMan trailed off as it occurred to him that all of Exorcist's attempts to slow it down appeared to have zero effect whatsoever. Plus, it was making more viruses. Viruses that weren't Spikey, no less. Now he had some serious doubts about what they were all fighting. "Yeah, that's not really a Spikey, is it?"

"Perhaps not. It's possible someone made a virtual Spikey robot to wreck things, but then that begs the questions, who and why?"

"I don't know, and I really don't care. So long as it goes down and I can give a good report so everyone's happy!"

"Well, speaking of happiness, you're about to run out. We're keeping our distance for a bit."

"Whatever...so long as we don't run like pansies!"

"Glad to hear it. Now, let's be gentlemen and eliminate the new fighters, shall we? They'll be problematic with a Wood Navi around." Of course, they were a bit lacking in the types of moves that could do that in one fell swoop, but since it was early, there were still options on that front. "BattleChip, Boomerang! Slot in!"

The bladed Navi's side edge became oddly dull, as it began to glow green. It didn't bother him, however, as he performed a throwing motion with his arm, causing the affected blade to detach and spin forward. Eventually, it would curve, and smack both Champy and allegedly Spikey-like creatures before arcing back to its sender, where it would land right in the empty void of his arm it created. Or so it was how things worked in an ideal situation. At the very least, however, it returned without incident. His blades were just that good. Which was natural, since they were, well, his.

"Now, let's see how much that thing hates water. BattleChip, AquaTower! Slot in!"

Raising his fist high in the air, SharpMan proceeded to slam it into the ground, somehow not breaking it in the process. It did, however, trigger something deep beneath the ground, and it became obvious as a geyser rose from the corn in front of him. And another. And another...a series of gushing water holes erupted in the field, appearing to head towards the Spikkirn. Or at least it looked that way from his perspective. Still, he appeared to be less than happy about having to watch something he could drink do things that his arm blades could do so well. "Nope, this ain't my style. We're going back in there, and we're doing it soon!"

"We'll see."

Rolling his eyes at the response, the razored Navi rose, and prepared for some lovely evasive maneuvers. Granted, he wasn't sure how he could evade that fire wave, but he'd avoided extremely unlikely moves before. And history was fond of repeating itself...

[Order of Turn:
1-Boomerang1 chip attack on Spikkirn, ChampuA, and ChampuB (60, Wood, B, Arc Attack)
2-AquaTower1 chip attack on Spikkirn (100, Aqua, D, Group Attack, Line-Chain)
3-Dodge
4-Dodge]
Exorcist and company had managed to make it through Spikkirn's attacks okay, but SharpMan was getting knocked around. "Mary! Take care of SharpMan, please. Bhikkhuni, you and I will continue to focus on evasion, while laying down light fire. Attempts to hold him are useless and we can't afford to be reckless," instructed her SPs; the two nodded, although Bhikkhuni really had no intention of throwing any attacks while the situation was still so dangerous. "Oh, also... the corn! I get the feeling that we'd better grab that roasted corn before the Spikey can get to it. The last thing we need is for him to grow any bigger..."

Mary turned her attention from the enemy to SharpMan, then held up a bottle of water to indicate her intentions. Of course, blind as she was, she didn't actually hold it up in his exact direction. "I'm tossing you this! Please catch it, hydrate yourself, and then place it securely upon your person for later use. I recommend lightly sprinkling it over affected wounds periodically. Of course, the effect is really greater if it soaks into the skin, so you might want to consider breaching your skin suit to apply it. Pouring it onto a large patch of exposed flesh is certainly going to be the best way to do it," the nun offered, giving a lighthearted and mischevious smile as she hurled the vial outward.

While waiting for SharpMan to finish up his attacks and heal himself, Exorcist moved to gather the roasted corn. Of course, holding onto it was going to be a little problamatic; she literally had no clothing appropriate for storing it. She tried to stretch the bound of her upper body towel, but found that it had no give. After looking both ways to make sure nobody was watching, she made a dive to gather the roasted corn and stuff it into the space between her breasts.

With that finished, she wiped the mud from her face and prepared another attack with her chi, recognizing the danger of overestimating the needed energy. After building up what she felt was just enough, she pressed both hands together with index fingers extended outward and fired a burst of cold, icy air towards the giant menace of the cornfield.

Bhikkhuni continued to bumble around haplessly, contributing nothing besides another target to aim fire at; even that she desperately wished she could move away from being seen as.

Exorcist
1) Dodge
2) Dodge
3) Dodge
4) Gather corn nearby self
5) MistConversion1 @ Spikkirn [100 aqua, B accuracy + impact]

Bhikkhuni
1) Dodge
2) Dodge

Mary
*) Recovery subtype IV on SharpMan [Attach IV w/ 5 HP recovery per action]
1) Dodge
2) Dodge
Immediately, Spikkirn lunges forward, grabbing the roasted corn in his mouth and grinning at Exorcist. Meanwhile, SharpMan hurls a Boomerang blade (Sivir?) at Spikkirn and his two viruses; one of them is hit dead-on by the attack, being deleted outright, but the second punches the pesky Boomerang away before it can get to itself or Spikkirn. Contrary to what SharpMan thinks, it goes flying wildly and lands off somewhere in the cornfield.

On the upshot, his Aquatower catches both Spikkirn and the remaining Champu by surprise, hitting them both! The chip keeps going, however, forcing Exorcist and her SPs to also dodge out of the way. Meanwhile, surprised and a little dazed by the aquatic blow, Spikkirn drops the corn out of his mouth; Exorcist leaps in and immediately snatches it up as the overgrown Spikey angrily flares fire from between every crack of its' sharp teeth, and she finds herself running the hell away as it whirls, spewing walls and walls of flames in a huge radius around it. An errant gout of fire from the grand conflagration catches Exorcist in the back as she flees, and obliterates the rest of her barrier.

For a while, Exorcist cannot even look at the flames, having just narrowly escaped their grasp herself, and is forced to blind-fire her arctic blast. A yowl a short time later confirms the hit, but by the time the flames die down, the giant beast has fled.

Spikkirn: 1240 [Lone Wolf] (Escaped into the corn!)
MetoolEX A: DELETED
MetoolEX B: DELETED
Champu A: DELETED
Champu B: DELETED

Exorcist: 120 [Explosion Day]
SharpMan: 110 [Firestarter] [IV]

Terrain: 75% Corn (5% is the path you came in through), 20% Blocked (Can spend an action to enter/exit the Blocked blah blah blah) 5% Roasted Corn (Will revert to Corn when the Roasted Corn is taken; 5% is by SharpMan.)

BOSS BATTLE: Victory, kinda?
Rewards: 600z!

You should probably chase after that thing.
Even after everything happened, including drinking from the vial instead of following Mary's advice, SharpMan continued to wait, apparently anticipating something...and before long, the something revealed itself to be his missing blade, which flew over to its master and settled neatly in its usual spot. "Took the long way this time..."

Of course, by this point, the giant Spikey had taken its leave, which he could do little about due to all the flames. Speaking of which, he wasn't bursting into any extra flames after drinking that holy water. That was good...and in a sarcastic sense, surprising. "Ha, I don't let my targets get away that easy! Come, Exorcist! We're smashing that thing until calling it junk data is an insult to junk data! Just following the rustling corn! Or, if you can't see that, follow the razor sharp instrument of death!" Unfortunately, the bladed Navi had become oblivious to the assets of the ladies around him, now entirely consumed by bloodlust, and so without even looking back, located the way the corn eating virus was headed, and raced headlong into the crop. As he did so, he raised an arm and turned it sideways, and allowed the side blade to stick straight up, making it look like a lanky metal shark was wandering through it.
Exorcist was upset that the Spikey had managed to get away from them. Mary was upset that SharpMan seemingly had no interest in wet, more or less naked females; it was pretty rare to find someone so disinterested in the net of today. Bhikkhuni wasn't upset about anything except for the fact that everyone seemed so eager to track down and destroy a giant, fire-breathing monster... one she'd rather avoid outright if possible. "Wait, we're going back after him? I'm a real stickler for risk vs. reward, and whatever reward we're getting is not worth being burned alive by that thing!" she interceded.

"Well, at first I thought that it may be possible we were fighting a robot or tank designed to look like a Spikey, but when it grinned at me, I got the impression that its tremendous size must just be due to the corn its been consuming. I'd say it's likely that this thing is a giant virus... and thus great training for us! We can use it to prepare for the increasingly large enemies we can expect to fight in the name of Counterinfectualism. Besides that, it's our duty to destroy manifestations of evil, remember?" Exorcist reminded her SP. The navi was somewhat comforted by the fact that SharpMan was able to remain so professional; she always seemed to have good luck with teammates that way.

Everyone followed the razor sharp instrument of death sticking up out of the cornfield without much further discussion.
The group chases the giant black death-beast through the fields of corn; in the meanwhile their corn-statuses wear off, but at least some of the effects do not: SharpMan is still really beefy, for instance, and Bhikkhuni still actually has a chest. Cool beans!

Eventually they come upon a giant hole in the dirt. The hole seems to curve off just below the entrance, probably leading to a tunnel or a burrow of some sort deeper within. The giant Spikey is nowhere to be seen...
Upon reaching the hole, SharpMan held up his blade, allowing his partner to locate him as he peered down. Considering he suddenly lost track of the beast, it was probably safe to say finding a giant hole was no coincidence. "Looks like we're taking the low road!"

"Hold up a sec. You'll all have less room to maneuver down there. You'll practically be a sitting duck. But, you're you, so there's no way I'll talk you out of it, so..." A glint caught Hector's gaze, who stopped mid-gaze to check it. If his eyes weren't failing him, that was a BattleChip...yep, it was. He reached over to snag it, and took a look around. No one seemed to be looking for it, nor was he being reprimanded for taking it. Actually, on closer look, it was a little dirty, probably from being on the ground for a while. but it still seemed perfectly usable. A +30 in a circle was its image, making it highly obvious what it was. "By the way, good news. I just found a Recover30."

"...Found?" The random find stopped the bladed Navi in his tracks, who was about to hop down into the ground. "You just 'found' a chip?"

"It's hard to believe, but yeah. I dunno about you, but I'm not looking a gift horse like this in the mouth."

"Hey, I'm not knocking the luck, I'm just wondering who was stupid enough to not look after their chips!" The delay also forced SharpMan to ponder the ramifications about blindly rushing into a hole that potentially contained an enormous Spikey. One thing in particular struck him, though... "Hmph, it'll probably be dark in there...anyone got a light or something?"
Following along, Exorcist nearly ran into SharpMan at the head of the pack as he paused to investigate the giant hole the virus had left. Running into SharpMan without proper preparation could be pretty dangerous, with how he tended to dress, so she was happy she'd stopped short. With that off her mind, she moved to pondering why a Spikey would have dug a hole through a cornfield. "Given its size and strength, that doesn't seem unthinkable... but Spikey viruses don't normally burrow in my experience. Maybe that's because they can't as conveniently as this one can!" she mused, still torn between alternate theories of the virus's identity as either a manifestation of evil or a robot/tank made to look like one. "But it grinned at me! And it was such a convincing grin..."

"Earth to Exxy!" Bhikkhuni called into her master's ear, standing on her toes to do so. "We've got a burrow to drag me into against my will. Couldn't you at least light a candle or something?"

"Oh, right! I believe SharpMan asked for a light," she muttered, bringing out a wax candle and lighting it with two fingers. "There we go. This will keep things well lit AND sanctified!"

"... Wouldn't it just be easier to use your fingers?" the SP asked skeptically as she bounced along. "Wait... Woah! I have the biggest boobs in the group right now! Hahaha!" she guffawed, bouncing more enthusiastically.

"Careful! You're going to put out the candle..." Exorcist whimpered, shielding the flame with one hand. She took the lead of the group, her white hair just barely acting as a curtain to hide the indecent back of her fundoshi from the others. The two SPs followed along SharpMan; Bhikkhuni became more quiet so as not to alarm the beast (a task formerly impossible with her noisy shakujo). Mary followed along in similar silence, although only because she was involved in the tasking process of trying to come up with some way to arouse SharpMan's attention towards something other than the mission.
As the group goes deeper and deeper into the hole, the hole seems to get colder. Exxy's candle is all that lights the way, and the tunnel goes down deep enough that it seems almost -too- deep.

Abruptly the temperature shifts again, this time to warm, and the candle abruptly goes out. There's a brief moment of confused surprise as the navis try to adjust to the pitch black darkness, before a fireball comes raging down the tunnel. They frantically duck as it--

--misses horribly. But there's no... explosion this time?

The group can hear Spikeys further down the hopelessly black tunnel, then scampering as their barking gets further away...
Well, this was getting really boring, really quick. Tailing enemies could be fun, but not when it involved going down incredibly long holes, devoid of light and life. Well, at least there was that candle...

...And it went out for no discernible reason. Of course it did. "Get that candle relit! I don't care how-grk, incoming!" SharpMan ducked, easily avoiding the fireball despite maintaining his corn induced size. Considering there was no explosion in the area, it was safe to guess that everyone else dodged it, as well. Actually, it didn't seem to explode at all, judging by the lack of a boom. "...Fine, I guess I do care how you light it. A little." The sounds of Spikey could be heard in the darkness, though it was clear that they were heading away from them, instead of towards. For some reason, however, this made him more nervous than relieved. On the upside, this made him much more rational, and less bent on blind destruction. "...Hmph. Usually viruses would go ahead and charge, but these aren't...stay alert, all of you. We might be walking headlong into a trap. But of course, we don't get paid by running away here..." And of course, without light, neither was a particularly feasible option...