Sunshine in Netopia (EVENT!)

"SunnyDay, huh? I'm not sure if I believe you, but even if you do have it, it's five on one now, so we won't let you use it before we take you down!" shouted Stringer, pointing at the HeelNavi as the remnants of the cut strings returned into the gloves.

"Hey, what's all the yelling for?" questioned Donell, taking off his jacket and picking up the PET.

"Nice of you to show up, Donell..." sighed Stringer. "Look, just give me the Shotgun and Rageclaw, and we'll be done here soon."

"Yeah, sure," said Donell, lazily sliding the chips into the slot.

Stringer's right arm quickly morphed into the Shotgun, raising it up to get a shot off on the HeelNavi, aiming carefully enough to make sure that he didn't blast Alphonse's head off in the process. After the blast, the Shotgun changed into the Rageclaw, and Stringer charged forward at the enemy.

"I didn't go to that party to end up doing this much work... We'll just finish you off quickly so we can all go home." said Stringer flatly as he delivered a quick diagonal slash with the Rageclaw at the HeelNavi's chest.

Summary:
1) Aim as to not hit allies.
2) Shotgun (50 damage, splash)
3) Rageclaw (40 damage, grapple)
"!!!!"

Alphonse froze from the so-called-bluff of the Heelnavi. "He's talking about the Sunshine chip were looking for, right?", "Yea...This could be trouble!!". Alphonse thought of his situation to himself, hesitating to think what type of harm the chip would do to his group. In the end, he couldn't take any chances with the Sunshine Chip. "Let's go!!", "Huh?". Alphonse dashed towards the Heelnavi with blinding speed and rammed straight into his stomach. He quickly spun to face his back and constricted both of his arms with sheer force. "Everyone!! Take this opportunity and strike!! I'll keep him from using any of the chips!!", Alphonse yelled towards him group while holding the Heelnavi's arm even stronger.

Actions:
1: Hesitates / Thinks
2: Grabs hold of both arms of the Heelnavi (To stop him from using any chips)
3: Grabs hold of both arms of the Heelnavi stronger (To stop him from using any chips)
"You guys forgot I had it didn't you? Wait just a moment... I'll show you the power of SunnyDay!!" he screeched, as Winter responded in an arctic cold, harsh tone "No... you wont...."

With this harsh, out of the blue declaration, Winter darted to the side, clearing her comrades' lines of fire while closing the distance on her target, weapons ready. The Heel Navi was engaged in close combat with Alphonse and Stringer, freeing her to flank her target from the side. She readied her Rapier, timing her strike to coincide with the advance of her comrades into the fray, and slashed at the Heel Navi from the other side, foil blazing in azure wrath as it cut through the air. As she cleared her foil, she spun on her heels, and lunged at her target once more, careful not to strike her allies while attempting to make sure he was VERY dead.

Summary:
1: Flank target while allies distract him.
2: Slash @ HeelNavi B from the side, creful not to hit allies. (80 Null)
3: Stab HeelNavi B in the back, cuz he has it coming (still careful not to stab allies). (80 Null)
Nikko froze as the remaining heelnavi had said those words, not able to move a musle.
"T...Timmy? d...do you th.....think he's bluffing?"
"Nikko! you have to move! help take down that Heelnavi! if you can."

Nikko then suddenly ran and jumped at the heelnavi, useing all her power to thrust her claws into him, and hoepfuly being able to jump back to avoid any freindly fire from her allies, then she started running around spontainiously, not knowing what was going on with her body.

"T....Timmy? Wh....Whats going on with my body?" Nikko said as her body keept running around.
"it's a slight little qirk from your signature attack......your body starts running around as soon as it's used." Timmy explained.
"Ugh.....you need to NOT make another signature attack like this."
"Hehe.....i'm not the one who programed it."

Nikko kept on running around, as it it was trying to destract the Heelnavi into attacking her......who knows?

Overview
get scared from the Heelnavi's words
cat attack---->HeelnaviB (40, rest of the actions are dodges)
dodge/try to lure Heelnavi's attacks
dodge/try to lure Heelnavi's attacks
Aduro looked at the heelnavi and slowly began to mutter something under his breath. Aduro held his face and features firm and let the raging sounds from his wings fill the room and the soot cover the ground below him. "hat is he planning to do Adam?" "I am not sure. Take the rage claw and try to hit him with it. It seems that one of our allies isn't going to let us get that close. Be very careful not to hit him." Aduro nodded and took his big rage clas and made the blades pinch together once before opening them and flying towards the Heelnavi's back.

Aduro held the clas ready and open until the last second, when he grounded himself and slashed downwards, right near the heelnavi. Aduro then kept dropping and did a spin on the ground, slashing again at the Heelnavi, this time the attakc focused on his legs. Aduro quickly backed away, not wanting to be caught up in any counter attacks he may have. Aduro then thought, That one Navi won't be able to hold him alone. Aduro, at the last moment, moved in and wrapped his armed under the Heelnavi's arms, to try to keep him from moving or using them.

Summary
1) RageClaw to HeelNavi B -40-
2) RageClaw to HeelNavi B -40-
3) Hold the Navi with his arms, trying to keep him from moving hands or arms.
((Er... Goroke... still godmoding... >.>; ))

"Hehe... hahahah!" the Navi chuckled in fear. "I think I fooled myself... I actually thought I... but I knew from the start..." His pupils dilated as he drew another spiny ball. "I might have made a fool of myself, but I won't let you guys make a fool of me!" he said, grabbing the arms of the Navi who had rammed into him and spinning him around, drawing another spiny ball and slamming it into Alphonse's back. The Navi managed to get away, though, before the lethal blow could take place. Due to Stringer's hesitation, he was able to avoid the incoming Shotgun blast, though he only ended up dancing into the rapier of another opponent. He whirled toward her, knocking her back with a second Cactball. Nikko used the opportunity to attack though, and he danced around, frantically trying to shake off the Navi. "Agh! I don't have a Sun-whatever chip, I'm being mauled by a freakin' pussycat, I'm getting killed by Navi's I was only supposed to be distracting from the Netsquare... what's-" he began, before Aduro's Rageclaw finished him off for good.

MolokoA:!DELETED!
MolokoB:DELETED!
MolokoC:DELETED!
WallaA:!DELETED!
WallaB:!DELETED!
GaiaA:!DELETED!
GaiaB:DELETED!
SmasherA:!DELETED!

HeelNaviA: DELETED!

Alphonse: 1
Aduro: 60
Stringer: 50
Winter: 50
Nikko: 20

FROM BEHIND?!
HeelNaviB: DELETED!

VICTORY!
Rewards:
Alphonse: BigHammer1, 5100 zenny
Aduro: Twinfang1, 5100 zenny
Stringer: 4000 zenny
Winter: Magnum, 3100 zenny
Nikko:3800 zenny
"Wh....whew.....that was a close fight...." niiko said as she then downloaded the zenny from the fight.
"Nikko! we need to head over twords net square ASAP!"
"Wh....why?" nikko asked.
'we just need to."
"Ok."

Nikko then jacked out waveing good bye to her allies.
((Oh...Wow, my bad. I was so caught up with the RP-ing >_>;;))

"*cough cough*"

Alphonse was laid down on his knees, coughing up even more blood than the last time. A white invisible aura surrounding Alphonse's body cracked and shattered, turning to dust and into the air. (<- UnderSuit >:3) K hesitated and violently, yet with concern, yelled at Alphonse. "Hey! HEY!! Stand up!! Don't be sitting like that!!" Alphonse wiped the blood off his mouth, smudging on his heated gauntlet which boiled it off instantly. He stood up, pushing his shoulder against a wall, and replied as if nothing happened. "You really should know how to control your voice...Too much trouble toward other's privacy..." , "...Just cut the crap about me" , "Haha, If I stop scorning you about this...you'll never learn..." K's grave expression slowly faded and formed into a giant smile, "Just come back home" , "I appreciate your concern...Pluggin Out"

=======
PLUG OUT
=======
Falling on his butt with a sigh, Stringer said, "Jeez, that was way too much work. Well, either way, we all got through it, so I suppose it could've been worse."

As he waved goodbye to Winter and Aduro, the remaining Navis, Stringer said, "Hey Donell, jack me out. I need to fix this scratch on my chest plate..."

A few seconds passed, and Stringer was still sitting there. "Donell..." sighed Stringer.

"Yeah, yeah, I heard you," groaned Donell as Stringer returned to his PET.

JACK OUT
Winter stepped away from the disintegrating remains of the second Heel Navi and sheathed her sword, causing it to dissipate... just as Jared began speaking happily "Now that... was just awesome. You're the first Navi that I've ever seen fight like that." Winter openly smiled at that and said "Thank you" in an elated tone, making her cooly pleasant voice sound happy and upbeat for the first time... relatively speaking of course.

As she sent the Zenny to the PET, a glint of leftover data caught her eye... Well, what have we here...? was her thought as she walked over to the data fragment, knelt down, and tried to pick it up... only to drap it once again with a hiss as the data burned her hand. That's hotter than it looks. "Jared, I've found a leftover data fragement. It's too hot for me to pick up, so I'd assume it's the chip data for whatever that enormous flaming gun virus was."

Jared spoke up in a surprised voice "Chip data for an enomous... That sounds alot like a Smasher Virus. They're notoriously hard to ID with standard PET scanning software because of their immense heat signature, and are very destructive besides."

"That would account for the unknown virus you picked up earlier. It seemed menacing enough, but I deleted it fairly easily."

"Winter, don't underestimate those things. If that virus had managed to fire at you, we wouldn't be talking right now..." Jared scolded.

Winter raised an eyebrow, her expression adding a silent "Oh really?" as she spoke in a cooly logical tone ....Then this chip data must be fairly poweful. I'll have need of such power to take on whoever's left at the Square. With that, she clenched her teeth, touched the searing hot data again, and transmitted it to the PET...

Jared spoke softly... "No, you've taken too much damage. That was a nasty enough battle to make me think that whoever's in charge of this operation is vastly more powerful than the goons you deleted. Lets get you out of there..."

Winter simply replied "Aye." She then jacked out, leaving a small flurry of snowflakes in her wake...