Jazz's Yoka Bounty Thread

As he hopped through the coals, the navi would immediately shake out his feet, grumbling about how this network was pretty much out to kill him, looking around, seeing a bunch of viruses to end the lives of. Then came the bunny girl in the off-season santa suit, a quick peck on the cheek and a freebie GMD for him, she hopped off to distribute more GMDs to the navis of the world, he was half tempted to try and join her, before Stephine began to speak.

Well, hey, free GMD and there's another out there in the middle there. Might want to go grab it if you can. You can chase after the navi of your dreams afterwards. She popped up, slowly climbing out of the Onsen as she dripped onto the tiles out in the real world, carefully picking up the chips near the water's edge. I suppose if you REALLY wanted to, you could chase after her. I mean, not much I can do to. I'm getting out of the Onsen though, Jazz. So make up your mind real quick before I make you fight them without chips for a bit. She said simply at Jazz, giving him the choice.

Jazz was certainly wracked with indecision, but, closing his eyes and letting out a sigh, he'd immediately grab the GMD that she had placed next to him. I'mma go after her, I wanna see if I can't help out a bit. And besides. I didn't get a chance to thank her for the GMD anyways. He quipped, noticing the viruses not seemingly wanting to fight him. He'd hear a simple click in the PET from his netop's PET, the DashAttack1 being sent to his core. Well, nothing I can do to stop ya, now is there? Better hurry up, she looked fast without the extra flab and muscle on her body. She chuckled, putting the chips away immediately into their dry pack, she wasn't going to fight him on this, and who knows, it might pay out in the end. Nah, there's no way she'd be THAT generous.

Grunting at his netop's words and ignoring her jab at him, Jazz immediately moved to the left, grabbing the GMD the bunny chick dropped for him and holding it tightly under his arm. Well, lets see if this works, hopefully I can hang onto this -and- this Mystery Data for the foreseeable future. He mumbled under his breath, taking aim towards where the navi had been hopping off towards with that basket of GMDs. Activating the chip he had been given, the image data of a Fishy virus began to materialize in front of him, handle bar dropping from the bottom between where it's feet would be at, charging up and ready to leave at a moment's notice. Live and let live guys! Today's your lucky day, I've got a gal to chase aftah! He quipped to the viruses, grabbing onto the handlebar, the Fishy image data immediately confirming the navi's weight as it began to rocket off towards where the mystery navi had been headed off towards. Of course, the immediate movement would cause Jazz to let out a long winded FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- as he held onto the virus image data for dear life, as well as the GMD under his arm.

Actions
1: Grab GMD from mystery navi
2: DashAttack towards mystery navi's location
3-4: Chase fluffy tail
Torn by the indecision of smashing viruses for loot, or, in quite literal sense, chasing tail, Jazz made up his mind and took the only rational choice to an upstanding rabbit of his calibre: like a shot, he was off, unpacking his free gifts as he went and chasing into the steamy mists after the deliverer of late Christmas gifts. The free mystery data unfolded itself into a chip that he cold tuck away neatly as he left the group of viruses behind.

For such a small girl, it seemed she moved alarmingly quickly through the network; Jazz was much taller, with a longer stride, but as he drew closer to the three-foot high form darting and hopping nimbly between the pools, he'd be able to see an impressive spring in each of her movements that easily made up for her diminutive stature. Of course, good ground movement speed wasn't going to outpace her pursuer's dash-powered aid, and Jazz caught up in short order. This was helped when she paused on an outcrop of rock and glanced back, one ear twitching to the sound of his on-rushing shout.

A small grin curled the corner of her mouth and she turned, hopping on again and drawing out the time it took him to catch her up; the underside of her small tail was a purer white than her outer coat of fur, and if flashed and peeked as she fled. the closer he got to catching her, the more her course wove and altered slightly, throwing him off and making the chase just that little more difficult, but it was nothing Jazz couldn't keep up with and account for if he tried; he was close enough to hear her giggle occasionally amidst sudden direction shifts or course diversions. Soon enough, though, the chase came to an end when he got within one good jump of her, and the bunny girl turned and back-hopped to face him as she put her back to a tree that grew between two soaking pools. There was a coy grin playing beneath eyes that danced as they watched him.

"Say... Are you following me, cutie? I only give one free gift per season, you know..." She swayed slightly, head moving back and forth in a relaxed, rhythmic way with her ears perked up high to either side of her Christmas cap. "You looked like you were gearing up for a fight when I passed you. Did you really deal with those viruses that quickly? You must be strong... What's on your mind then, hmm?" The voice she'd spoken with before had been the expected high pitch of a smaller woman, bordering on the unavoidably cute, but now there was a subtle hint of something else amongst the playfulness of her tone; a slight breathiness and what might seem like an effort to lower her voice into a more coy pitch.

There was little doubt that she'd known full well that Jazz had been tailing her, and had known for some time during their chase through the onsen; her questions came more form a position that suggested she knew, or thought she knew at least, what the answers were already, and she didn't seem at all put off by any of it. The main question was, how playful was playful? She certainly didn't seem concerned that he might have hostile intentions, despite the fact that he was more or less twice her height.

-=Battle 4, Escaped=-

Free GMD: DrillArm1Damage: 60 + Break + Knockback + Long Attack
Accuracy: B
Description: A long drill is created to bore through enemies. It can hit one enemy twice, and a second enemy once.
Duration: Once
Element: Null
Special: Knockback paired with Long Attack causes the drill to hit close ranged targets twice, instead of once. This is because it pushes the closest target through both hit zones. Knockback only triggers once.
Trader Rank: D

Grunting as he finally reached a standstill, stuffing the chip data away as he did, the navi hopped on over towards the smaller navi, his body shuddering out at her voice, not in disgust, but something else entirely. It's been a while since he'd had a chance to a woman like this one on one. He'd clear out his throat before hand, trying to come up with something half-way reasonable.

Eeeeeh...I'm not -that- good at virus battling honestly. I was contemplating staying to fight, but...I figured why not follow ya? You look like you could use some company, maybe even some help. Besides, no offense, you don't exactly...look like a capable fighter. I'd be happy to help if you want it, I was just looking for...Puffy-Fs, that's right, for the Wrangler.
The small woman's grin grew gradually as Jazz approached closer, and she seemed amused by his momentary uncertainty now that he'd finally caught her. With another small giggle she slipped around the back of the tree and peeked out at him from the side, supporting herself with one arm on the wood as she leaned out.

"Those annoying blowfish? They've really been plaguing this part of Yoka today... seems like they're everywhere. So..." Her ears were twitching slightly while she spoke and the playful lilt continued; if he was sharp to such matters, Jazz might get the impression that the subtler tone in her voice was an attempt to sound more womanly and less girlish, but she couldn't seem to consciously suppress any of her other cute mannerisms, so it only went so far. "A bounty hunter then. But you'd rather keep a lady company on her rounds than keep hunting? Such a gentleman!" The small giggle came again and she ducked back around to standing with her back to the tree. The wicker basket was clasped in both hand behind her, poking out to the side, and Jazz would be able to see a number of the same miniaturised data crystals, like the one she'd given him, waiting to be delivered still. Her head tilted slightly as she looked up at him, ears twitching. After a moment she jumped up, springing neatly so that she turned to stand beside him as she landed.

"I wouldn't sell yourself short though, cutie. You kept up with me, and there aren't many who can do that." She moved to continue onwards, moving out ahead of him, though she kept chatting away as she did. It wasn't exactly a mince or any kind of directly suggestive walk — her body wasn't made for that exactly, but there was a spring and a hop in her step, almost like gentle skipping and definitely deliberate, that made the paler white underside of her tail flash at him each step. "Maybe it's just a hunt of a different sort then. Who knows, if you chase me again you might even catch me, hmm?" There was really no missing the look this time — it was thrown back over her shoulder with a sly grin and a clear wink. If Jazz decided to continue along with her, she'd keep chatting, and it seemed as though, strong come-on or not, she was still interested in doing her actual job.

"I've still got a bunch of deliveries to make in this net though, and what with all those nasty viruses being everywhere today, maybe it's my lucky day too, finding a pretty one like you to keep me safe..." The next step was an extended skip that took her to the top of a rock that was a couple of feet high — still not enough to bring her to Jazz's head-height, but enough to reinforce how dangerously short her skirt was. "Maybe if you keep me company until my work here is done, there might even be a... reward in it for you? You know what they say... Good things come in small packages, after all." The double entendre hung in the air above her slight form as she walked on at a more leisurely pace now, moving through the net towards what was, presumably, another delivery, swinging the basket casually as she went.

It was probably worth noticing that, during their chase she had clearly been the one leading him, and if she actually wanted to escape, she almost certainly would be able to — it was hard to escape the obvious supposition that, for whatever reason, the bunny girl wanted Jazz to stick around, now that she'd had a good look at him, and run him a chase.

The rabbit would chuckle at her mannerisms, a beet red blush on his cheeks as she spoke in such a way, he could tell what she was "hinting" at, like a wrecking ball through a statue, there was certainly no mistaking what she was getting at. And who knows, she might be a fun time to be around, he certainly wasn't gonna let a gal like this go on her own, right? Gotta act like the knight in shining armor, granted, she was certainly a lot faster than him...Speed type maybe? And yet he was the type that preferred to smash down doors and go in guns blazing, bunny though he may be, go figure.

Well, I -do- have a certain set of skills I'm good with. And I don't mean just busting down doors. Though it wouldn't be my first rodeo helping such a lovely gal such as yourself. Sure you gotta lota Mystery Data to hand out. But I can certainly help bust down a few creeps if ya need a helping paw or two~ He said simply, with a wide, toothy smile on his face, moving towards the bunny he was getting himself smitten with. A soft hand coming up towards her face slowly and giving her cheek a gentle caress if she let it. Name's Jazz, by the by. And I'm looking forward to seeing how this pans out. Consider me your little helper for the forseeable future, "Tangible" reward or no. He would continue, reaching back behind the gal to give her rear a playful pinch before moving back a little. Now then, we got us some deliveries to make, don't we sweet cheeks? Lead the way and I'll happily follow that fluffy tail of yours. Think I can heal ya if ya get scratched up, and I got barriers to help keep ya from getting hurt, if only a little bit. He'd add, with a wink.
She kept just slightly ahead of Jazz as they walked, casting quick, grinning glances back over her shoulder as they chatted and continuing to flick her tail at him playfully the whole while; subtle like a wrecking ball was probably right in this particular case, but rabbits of most types were rarely remarked for their subtlety on certain particular matters, so maybe it wasn't so surprising. The small advances he made while they spoke were well received; she allowed him to brush her cheek before skipping forward again, but in the moment it took the taller rabbit would get a brush of incredibly soft fur that pushed back against the gesture in kind. The giggle that came along with her dart forward, afterwards, seemed to say she wasn't giving away too much just yet, but the small shudder of breath that had escaped her at the time was perhaps a sign that her will-power over the matter wasn't entirely iron-clad.

"Hehe, we'll see, handsome, we'll see. I don't usually interfere with battlers that are fighting, when I make deliveries, and I just run right by anything that looks my way, but if delays happen then... well... delays happen, right? I can appreciate an experienced hand, hehe..." Another small skip in her step a she said this, and the playful tone made her sound hopeful of 'delays', even if she was still determined to do her job.

"Jazz then. It's nice to put a name to a pretty face. My name is Prosopopoeia, but you can call me 'Prose' for short, if you want to, hehe, it's easier to say. Well, let's keep going then; work before play." As she introduced herself, the girl turned to face him properly, offering a small bow that spread her free hand out to one side for a moment before she straightened again. When she turned back, Jazz had a chance to deliver a playful pinch and found the terrain to be firm without being solid — the sort that was just nice to feel, not overly soft, or overly muscled; as with the rest of her, the pinched location was lithe and toned. It also rewarded him with a small squeak from the girl, and another giggle. She darted forward again to prevent him getting any more of a feel right at that moment, but there was, this time, quite a clear tinting of faint pink showing through the finer, thinner fur on her cheeks when she looked back over her shoulder at him. She moved on a little quicker now, but it wasn't as though she was trying to prevent any more horseplay, exactly — she'd appreciated the interest Jazz was showing, without doubt, as well as his inclination to not push too hard all at once.

The pathways of Yoka meandered, but the girl seemed to know where she was going as she crossed over some clear walkways and followed along others, skirting around bating pools and generally making her way in a fixed direction. It only took a few moments before they could both hear, distantly, the sounds of battle. It became clear that the sounds were in the direction that the girl was heading to, but as they drew closer, she paused and peered into the steamy mists, then turned back and put one finger to her lips, winking at him.

"We'll wait just a moment here... sounds like they're almost done..." If Jazz was listening carefully, it sounded like two navis fighting a collection of viruses, but it didn't sound like they were struggling at all. Prose had hoped part way up another uneven chunk of stone so she could peer over the top of it, putting her back to Jazz as she did. If Jazz himself stayed with his feet on the ground, she would almost be approaching his head height, from her perch, if not for the fact that she was leaning on the top of the rock with a slight bend at the hip. Her ears moved and twisted occasionally as she watched and her tail twitched of its own accord every few moments.

"Just have to wait until they're done, then I can nip in and give them their gifts..." Her murmur sounded like she was actually able to see what was going on, but if Jazz moved up to stand behind her, he'd only be able to see the dense steam of Yoka's famed onsen springs, and the occasional flare of light as one of the far-off combatants used chips. It was hard to tell whether it was unconscious, or deliberate, but the small woman's hips swayed back and forth very delicately as she focused on watching the end of the unseen battle.
Jazz was certainly not about to push too hard out from the outset as they continued on through the pathways of Yoka, there were certainly a lot of annoying twists and turns, but the rabbit was more than able to try and keep up with her, probably staying about...eh, a length or two behind her. He certainly hated to see her go out of arms reach, but he wasn't about to complain about the view he was getting, hearing the playful giggles only making the bunny's heart aflutter all across the board. And, really, Subtlety wasn't always a "required" thing with ladies, some hated when a guy got hands on with them, but...there were ladies much like her who loved to play about, but weren't afraid to give up just a little here and there, a taste of what to come, so to speak.

The rabbit wasn't about to let her outdo him in the speed department, but he was more muscle and fat than her. Great for fighting, not so much for running with big, meaty, powerful thighs. Making to make a good hop here and there to help close the gap between them once in a while, without tripping the smaller gal up. Prosopopoeia eh? Not a bad name. Isn't that some sorta term in which an abstract thing is personified? He asked after a moment, letting out a little pant here and there, not exactly used to chasing tail like this, but hey, exercise wasn't exactly limited to virus and netbattles right? Think Prose suits you better, but then again it's less than a mouthful. He continued, immediately realizing the double entendre and letting out a chuckle, he didn't feel like being too crude, so didn't bring it up. Not that she was exactly much of a "pure spirit". But quickly coming to a stop behind her, front bumping up against her toned rear.

Alright, I'm back Jazz. A familiar voice sounded out as she came back, fully clothed and with a towel wrapped around her hair, a small screen popping up in front of the two, over Prosopopoeia's head. The woman immediately looking down with an...well, unamused wasn't exactly right...more like a deadpan expression. ...wow. Didn't think I was interrupting something. She continued again, hearing explosions behind the screen, turning it around to see flashes of light and various battle-like sounds in the distance. Don't be making any funny comments woman. I'm helpin Prosopopoeia out with her deliveries here. Jazz said almost immediately, patting Prosopopoeia's head. Right. So. Want me on standby then? I'll have to head back to Electown sooner or later to take a look at my apartment and the homepage you wondered into earlier. Stephine would comment, trying to get a look at the battle as Jazz stepped backwards, giving Prosopopoeia's behind another playful pinch if he could. If you could, Stephine. No idea when a virus will pop up and I'll need chips. Jazz replied, giving her a smile. Alright then. I'll stay on standby I suppose, once my hair dries I'm going off to Electown, probably hop on the Metro. Just...stay safe you two. She mumbled, screen disappearing as she gave him and Prosopopoeia a wave goodbye. And that would be my Netop, Stephine. She'll warm up to me eventually, I'm sure. He commented, reassuring her, the flashes of light seeming to die down slowly. Time to make our move, cutie?
If Jazz was in any way self-conscious about how it looked when her brushed up against the smaller girl's behind as they came to a halt, Prose didn't really help matters — at the feeling of contact behind her, the slight swaying of her hips stopped still, and then, after a moment, became a very delicate bounce on her toes. It was only a very slight flex of her feet, but it created enough of a bounce, slow as it was, to gradually hike her skirt up between her behind and his hips, until the short garment had gotten itself completely bunched up at the base of her tail. Prose was mostly acting like she wasn't aware of this at all, though surely she had to be, right?

"Mmmhmm... It means something like that. The translation is a bit fluid... don't worry about it too much, I like 'Prose' more." her words sounded a bit shorter than before; she was keeping her thoughts and phrases more concise and even though it was hard to notice at first, within the pitch of her voice, there was an edge of breathiness to it now as well.

Continuing to not help the way the situation looked, Prose made no efforts to push Jazz away when his operator showed up, and indeed, Stephine would be able to see things that Jazz couldn't, in his current position; the way Prose was biting her lip, and the way the faint hint of blush around her cheeks had grown apparent and quite hot. Her eyes fluttered briefly as his hand brushed the back of her head, and for a brief moment, there was a small push from her hips, back against him. If Jazz was paying particular attention to these things, while trying to maintain a conversation with his operator, he'd probably notice that there was still at least one layer of fabric keeping things decent, even if the bouncing of her toes had hiked up the back of her skirt; only a very thin layer of cotton, but still something. Thin enough, though, that there was no hiding the tangible heat of her body in that area; her whole body was warm, but this was a grade up on that, and very noticeable once the skirt was pulled out of the way. This ended with a faintly muffled groan when Jazz stepped back away from her and the smaller bunny's head dropped, just for a second or two, while she composed herself. This was followed by a small, sharp gasp as he pinched her, and her head turned enough to shoot him a coy look from the side of her eyes.

When Stephine said her goodbyes, Prose giggled again, but it was a shorter, one-breath sound this time, with more air and exhale than laughter.

"I thought I was the one teasing you, cutie... I'm sure she'll warm to you just fine... I already am, and I just met you..." She had turned back from her position on the rock enough to look at him properly, but she didn't seem to quite want to give up the pose that was letting her flick her tail his way... It was enough to see that, for whatever reason now, she was actually breathing more heavily than she had been after their running chase. When Jazz asked about the battle, she turned back to it, peering through the mist and bouncing slightly on her toes again.

"Mmmhmm... They're about done. I should go now and give them the stuff..." The words dragged a little, like she was reluctant to say them, or that it was an effort to keep herself on track. Even so, she checked her gift basket quickly and took a couple of long breaths. "Right, wait here just a second, Jazz... I'll be back before you know it..."

Without waiting any longer, she bounded over the rock completely, feet skipping high as she hopped over and coincidentally flashing Jazz a good look at the whisper thin undergarments beneath her skirt as she did — they were a red that matched the colour of the outfit, as it turned out, and one had to wonder if they came with it. She darted off quickly towards where the sounds had been coming from, no doubt to do the same type of 'drive-by' gift delivery that she'd done for Jazz earlier. She was only gone a few moments, but when she returned this time, however, it was with a couple of quick glances over her shoulder as she came. she bounced back over the rock, turning in the air as she did to land in the same peeking-over position she'd adopted before; something was coming through the mists towards them, but it was only distant shapes at the moment. Prose looked a touch flustered — not exactly worried, but more put out at things not going quite to plan. She looked back to Jazz.

"All done with those two, but a bunch of other things came along and the navis moved off. It's more of those fish things that have been everywhere recently. Normally I'd just run past until they stopped chasing and get on with my deliveries, but if you want to take care of them, I don't mind. We can just keep going quickly, if you'd rather not, but they are a right nuisance today." Unconsciously, she was bouncing on her toes more obviously now, perhaps antsy in the face of action and potential danger... but it was making her behind bounce right along with the flexing of her toes as she looked away from Jazz and back to the approaching shapes. "I don't mind... what do you want to do?" What indeed...
Jazz rubbed the back of his head and breathed contently at her words, making sure to get a good look at under her skirt as she hopped off to give the MDs to the navis from beyond the steam. He hadn't felt like this in a while honestly, no idea what might happen between the two of them, god only knew he's been on the net for...well, longer than most. Having a variety of netops in the past, even past his first, he'd been upgraded gradually over the course of...god...decades? It was hard to remember the exact day he was created, even before the first cybeasts had come up all those years ago, before the recognized quartet of Kuman, Squalo, Daruchen and Riccio over seven years ago.

He would simply stretch, his legs bouncing idly as she delivered the mystery data and came back, he would look out from the side of the rock to see the figures coming after the two of them, slowly encroaching upon the two of them as he pat her back and gave her a reassuring smile. Don't ya worry kiddo. I think I can handle these annoyances. I'll try to get rid of them quickly, you're already behind on deliveries. Been on the net longer than most, so this shouldn't be too hard. He said simply, giving those ears of hers a gentle rub between his fingers. Just stay here and I'll be right back. He said as he bounded out from behind the rock and began to hop his way over towards the viruses with great haste. Heh. Does someone have a soft spot for his own species? Well, none of my business, just make sure you make a recording when you two make bunny love~ I'm sure that would sell well in the undernet~ Stephine half-teased Jazz, who proceeded to roll his eyes as his netop. Don't be countin on that Stephine. Who would wanna watch this old man with a young thing like that? He retorted as he closed in on the group that were on their way towards the two of them. Stephine, puzzled, only asked one more thing. Old man? Jazz...just how old are you? No time to answer. Get the chips ready. We got company and I'm not sure how much of it is coming our way.
Prose nodded at Jazz's reassurance, and couldn't seem to help herself from pushing back against his pat in a nuzzling way along with another light giggle. she remained where she was behind the stone cover, however, as Jazz presented himself to the oncoming viruses, ears low as she peeked out to watch what he would do. She spared a few quick glances for the viruses themselves, but mostly her attention was squarely on watching Jazz perform.

The steam from the springs was thick in this area, so the viruses that were approaching managed to get fairly close before he could make them all out, and even then it was a bit difficult. One thing was certain, at least; as Prose had suggested, there were a good number of the over-populous puffy amongst the other normal viruses. The puffy were the furthest back this time, moving up over the coal and Onsen terrain without really minding either. Ahead of them, a Senbon and a whirly had rushed ahead up the two long channels, with the blowfish jumping across to a smaller pool once it reached the end.

If this had been all, it mightn't have been much of a worry, but there was clearly something else in the steam as well; indistinct shapes moved about, hard to spot in the steam but clearly there all the same. a pair of dangerously hot misty viruses drifted forwards towards where the two navigators were, ready to deliver hugs of an altogether unpleasant nature. Prose was keeping quiet as she watched; she didn't seem intent upon actually jumping out to help, so much as watching how Jazz fared... when his combat routines were on, however, he'd note Prose herself coming up with a non-standard designate, and any query for her own status or write protection returned undefined. Still, Jazz had been around the net for a while; he'd probably seen his fair share of unusual programs. there were more important things to consider for now.

-=Uninvited Tail-Chasers=-
Puffy-FPuffy-F (Puffy-F)

Area: Yoka, Netfrica, Hades Isle, Kotobuki Town

HP: 100
Attack Damage/Effect: 10 Fire + Spread(8) + Homing + Ground Attack
Attack Accuracy: C
Attack Description: Fires a 10 HP bouncing bubble which explodes after hitting an object or enemy or being destroyed.
Element: Fire
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): Spreader1, HeatSpreader1 (Rare), Zenny
Special: Immobile.
A: 100Hp [Onsen][Right Channel, Back]
Puffy-FPuffy-F (Puffy-F)

Attack Description: Fires a 10 HP bouncing bubble which explodes after hitting an object or enemy or being destroyed.
B: 100Hp [Onsen][Left Channel, Back]
Puffy-FPuffy-F (Puffy-F)

C: 100Hp [Coal][Right Coal Strip, Back]
Puffy-FPuffy-F (Puffy-F)

D: 100Hp [Coal][Left Coal Strip, Back]
MistyMisty (Misty)

Misty are essentially blobs of scalding hot steam, with no true form. They use this to their advantage, employing as many ways to cover their victims as the imagination can dream up...and maybe more. Though they are Aqua type viruses, their bodies are so hot they can burn virtually anything just by touching it.

Area: Yoka

Attack Damage/Effect: 20 Aqua + Impact + Burn(5)
Attack Accuracy: B
Attack Description: Attempts to touch and scald an enemy in any one of a myriad of ways.
Element: Aqua
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): MistConvergence1, Zenny
Special: MistBody: Immune to Aqua attacks. If anyone besides another Misty touches this virus without some form of protection (active chip attack, shield, etc.), they are inflicted with Burn(5) status.
Special: Burn(5): Deals 5 Fire damage per action to the victim starting the turn after this attack hits. This effect stacks with other timed damage effects, including other Burn effects. Can be cured with Status Cure.
A: 100Hp [Onsen][Near Right]
MistyMisty (Misty)

Misty are essentially blobs of scalding hot steam, with no true form. They use this to their advantage, employing as many ways to cover their victims as the imagination can dream up...and maybe more. Though they are Aqua type viruses, their bodies are so hot they can burn virtually anything just by touching it.

Attack Description: Attempts to touch and scald an enemy in any one of a myriad of ways.
Special: MistBody: Immune to Aqua attacks. If anyone besides another Misty touches this virus without some form of protection (active chip attack, shield, etc.), they are inflicted with Burn(5) status.
Special: Burn(5): Deals 5 Fire damage per action to the victim starting the turn after this attack hits. This effect stacks with other timed damage effects, including other Burn effects. Can be cured with Status Cure.
B: 100Hp [Normal][Mid Centre]
SenbonSenbon (Senbon)

Area: Yoka, Beach

HP: 80
Attack Damage/Effect: 5 Aqua x 3 Attacks
Attack Description: Launches three Aquaneedles in an arc to strike targets from above.
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): AquaNeedle1, Zenny
: 80Hp [Onsen][Near Left Pool]
WhirlyWhirly (Whirly)

Area: Yoka, Beach, Sharo

HP: 90
Attack Damage/Effect: 20 Aqua x 3 targets
Attack Description: Tries to spin into you along a boomerang shaped path.
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): AquaWhirl1, Zenny
Special: Omnishoes. Cannot fly into high altitude.
: 90Hp [Onsen][Near Right Channel Pool]

-=Toasty Buns=-
Jazz.EXE: 126Hp [Normal][before the main pool, in front of the standing stone]
Prosopopoeia.LAPIN: ???Hp [Normal][Behind Stone, watching Jazz over the top]

-=Steamy Scene=-
50% Coal [Many thin strips and lines, crossing over the Onsen, creating small pools and long channels in between.]
40% Onsen [A selection of bathing pools formed by the coals. Two long channels run vertical on the left and right, uninterrupted, while several smaller pools dot each side and all around.]
10% Normal [A normal, smooth path continues up the centre of the area, fairly straight]

-=Objects=-
Tall Stone: 60Hp [StoneBody][Because it's a stone][Behind Jazz]

-=Battle 4, Start!=-

Looking back and forth across the field, Jazz could see about eight viral signatures across the field, all jumbled up as he could see there were four of his intended targets. And four others that gave him a bit of a chill down his spine, two new viruses that had shown up recently in the last few years, a Whirly as it spun around and around the field and the good, old, annoying ass Puffy virus. Oh yea, he had his work cut out for him, yes. Though one anomaly was Prose's signature..."Dot LAPIN..."...that was certainly not a standard thing for navi signatures, she might have been on the net longer than he thought, but regardless, he wasn't about to ask about it mid-battle.

Scanning his eyes across the field, Normal, Onsen and...Coals...lovely. Those coals made things more difficult than he would like, but he wasn't about to leave them around if he could help it. His eyes darting left and right, and those...Misty viruses were not something he wanted near him. But, the Puffy viruses were a priority. He was not about to let them spit out those annoying bubbles. Letting his opaque barrier form around him since the viruses hadn't seen his partner so far. Normally, he'd take his barrier and surround it around his partner. But...he had something to protect this time around. Closing his eyes as he began to tap his flat foot against the ground rhythmically as if listening to the beat of a song in his head. No, in his heart this time. This was a thing he hadn't felt in a long time, the want to protect another.

Hehehehe. Gotta admit. Been a while since I felt like this. He commented aloud, eyes opening to show a sort...of determination, a glint of peace. Can't kill them all in one swoop. But...just ya watch Prose. I'll be yer knight in fluffy armor. We'll get right back on track in a few moments. He commented, a little giggle could be heard in the back of his head from Stephine listening to him talk. He could only let out a sigh as he weighed out his options, going through their pack quickly to see what was a good pick for what they had.
Had ta ruin tha moment, didn't ya, Stephine? He commented as he tapped his foot more and more in tune with a song running through his head, the beat quick and heavy as the song went on. Heh. Couldn't help it with all that cheese you were pouring on for her, you just met her after all. She retorted, the rabbit navi's foot continuing to pound the panel under his feet he would a drum set kick stand. Hey, hey, hey. Some ladies like a little cheesy dialogue. He would say back almost immediately, before smashing his foot into the normal panel.

With this, the sounds of a summer's night began to echo out around the area as Jazz hummed out loud a soft tune. A hush falling across the battlefield as crickets and insects began to chirp in the distance, small veins of brown beginning to shoot out from each and every direction as he worked his signature data through the foundations of the field and focusing on trying to put small patches under the viruses as earth began to form under each virus' feet or just under them, the change gradual in nature and only noticeable to the most observant of viruses, of course he had to try and get whatever Coal panels that were littered about the landscape, just as a "precautionary" measure. Jazz straining and doing his best to keep on covering up those accursed coals, the steam and heat they gave off only made his skin crawl, almost as much as Furnace, a bad time for him if any fire attacks began to fly. But with a gasp of breath, and what work he could give off around the area, his foot came back out of the panel without any damage to it's structural integrity.

Hoooo...gotta lay off the snacks...or stop relying on it so much, one or the other. Jazz commented under his breath, the rabbit then taking his chance to move from his spot, making sure he could be a tough target to hit, as well as line up the viruses that he could hit. There way no getting out of any potential damage, unless he went full ham on the enemies. His feet carrying him to the left as he began to circle the viruses, as well as keeping an eye on the high priority targets, those Misty viruses were certainly an interesting viral specimen, but he wasn't about to let them go.
WhiteWeb1. Cornshot1. Gonna hold them down and blast them to bits. Jazz said as he began to formulate and think of what to do, the two chips immediately coming to him as he chuckled to himself, this would look bad, but then again, when did he start caring about looking bad? This might be a good thing to look back upon later on down the road.

The navi would begin to summon up a tri-barreled cannon taking up his left hand. The rabbit slowly bringing it up and kneeling down where he was at, he'd angle it towards his intended targets. Closing an eye and taking careful aim towards the three viruses, he'd click the internal trigger, and with three loud "spurts", the navi summoned three balls of viscus white goo into the air, one at a time as the pearly white balls would arch into the air at different intervals, falling quickly to the ground without a second thought. Each opening up as they reached their intended targets, a spider web forming on the ground like a net trying to "Catch" the prey that he intended to hold down to the ground for his followup.

Which, after the webs took to the ground, he'd bring out another large cannon almost immediately after, shifting into...what looked like an actual, old-timey black cannon, the kind cannon balls were shot out of many, many a year ago. A fuse burning it's way down the wick and into the cannon, causing a rather large, and loud, sounding explosion. Coming from the cannon was a large kernel of corn, shooting directly towards the ever evasive Whirly, but with his last action, hopefully this would take and blast the crab virus to bits, which, upon impact with the ground, exploded spectacularly into a shower of green and white sparks all about the immediate area, with two more kernels of corn blasting out of the explosion at high speeds, each focusing on a different foe as they made the same explosion as previously, if not a little smaller than the first, but regardless, the webbing would likely be blown away by each attack, and hopefully the viruses with them.

Summary
*Wood chips gain +15 vs Single targets, +10 vs Multiple
*Mass Destruction (+1 Coverage to Blast, Spread, Nova and Splash)
*Bunny Barrier (25 HP Barrier) (Used on self)
1: Soily Ballad--->Large (1/3 to 2/3rds) Soil Terrain Change, Priority to under enemy viruses, then take over Coal panels
2: Dodge to the left
3: WhiteWeb1Damage: 40 + Snare x 3 targets
Accuracy: C
Description: Casts three spider webs on the ground as a snare or a net to capture, damage, or otherwise hinder your enemies. Can be destroyed with Slashing or Fire attacks, or other RP solutions. Destroying the webbing instantly ends its effects.
Duration: One turn
Element: Wood
Special: Snare: A combination of Hold, Grapple, and Trap effects. However, in exchange for RP versatility, the chip can backfire depending upon RP. Nullify cancels Snare. Snared targets can be set on fire for an extra 1x base fire damage, though the target will be free of Snare the following turn.
, 40 + Snare x 3 targets (Acc: C) to Whirly, MistyA, MistyB (+10 damage, x2 Terrain damage?)
4: CornShot1Damage: 50 + Trick-Shot Spread 1
Accuracy: A / A
Description: Fires a smart-bomb tipped bullet that explodes and fires a second shot that auto-targets the nearest enemy.
Special: Trick Shot Spread: Automatically aims and spreads damage at one enemy nearest the point of impact. Can shoot around corners and bank off walls, floors, etc.
, 50 + Trick-Shot Spread 1 (Acc: A / A) Main shot to Whirly, Spread to MistyA and MistyB (+10 Damage, +1 Spread)
It was a little hard to tell, but if he was keeping one eye her way, Jazz might get the impression that Prose was grinning; not exactly that she had been charmed by his slightly corny bravado, but that she appreciated it and was amused al the same. She didn't answer, just watched on eagerly to see the combat. First things first, however, saw Jazz getting rid of some of the terrain that was more troublesome for him personally. He couldn't quite clear away all of the coal in his immediate vicinity, but by sending the transformative energy just across the ground and leaving the onsen pools unaffected, he was able to convert most of it, at least.

As some of the more distant viruses began to close in and Jazz prepared himself to deal with their assaults, the Senbon was the first to make an openly hostile move, shooting a series of three spines towards Jazz in neat arcs. They were fairly accurate, but Jazz was still nimble on his feet and as he repositioned only a single one of the spikes grazed his barrier, without really doing very much. further back, the group of Puffy viruses all began to release low-bouncing blobs of something burning and hot, edging their way towards him over the modified ground; they weren't particularly fast or accurate, but they came at a time when Jazz was carefully preparing his more important shots; two missed completely anyway, beginning to turn for another attempt, but the other two connected. Fortunately for Jazz, his barrier was still strong enough to hold both strikes off, even though it collapsed under the second.

The shot Jazz had been preparing resulted in a series of stick white webs that elicited, if he was listening, the very faint, desperately muffled giggle from behind him. They also, more importantly, landed squarely on the Whirly, which had just shot past him in a failed attempt to strike with a claw, and over the two misty shapes in the steam. The two intangible viruses had been coming towards him, but the web strands bore them both to the ground, sticking to the fresh grown grass below. At first, the pair seemed to be sliding up between the strands, and continuing to reach for him, but they only got so far before they seemed to reach a limit; they weighed almost nothing, and could take any shape, but intangible or not the web still seemed to has stuck to them somehow, and neither seemed strong enough to float away with it. The webbing also seemed to have soaked up much of their misty form, leaving very little of the two viruses actually left at all.

Unable to reach Jazz, the two mist creatures turned in on themselves, wreathing about the webbing and making it steam and sizzle. In moments, the extreme head of their bodies had withered it, and the strands began to fray and combust. Less fortunate for the Misties as they freed themselves, was the fact that these minor sparks caught the grass below, and resulted in a pair of small, quick grass fires that returned the ground to soil in the process of singing away the remainder of their misty mass and leaving nothing behind at all. Jazz wasn't done yet, and followed up with his second attack, a Cornshot that thoroughly cracked the unfortunate Whirly's shell for good and send an additional few pieces of corn shrapnel at the Senbon, further back, and one of the rear-most Puff viruses, damaging the first badly, and consuming the second in a sudden burst of fresh, grassy growth. All told, his play had come off quite well, and looked pretty clever, too. There were still viruses on the field, and a couple of the fiery globs that the Puffies had released were still inbound on him, but the first round had very much gone in jazz's favour.

Puffy-FPuffy-F (Puffy-F)

A: 100Hp [Soil][Right Channel, Back]
Puffy-FPuffy-F (Puffy-F)

B: 100Hp [Soil][Left Channel, Back]
Puffy-FPuffy-F (Puffy-F)

C: DELETED
Puffy-FPuffy-F (Puffy-F)

D: 100Hp [Soil][Left Coal Strip, Back]
MistyMisty (Misty)

A: DELETED
MistyMisty (Misty)

B: DELETED
SenbonSenbon (Senbon)

Attack Description: Launches three Aquaneedles in an arc to strike targets from above.
: 20Hp [Onsen][Near Left Pool]
WhirlyWhirly (Whirly)

: DELETED

-=Toasty Buns=-
Jazz.EXE: 126Hp [Soil][left of the main pool][Barrier Broken][2 Attacks Homing]

-=Steamy Scene=-
10% Coal [A couple of patches furthest from Jazz that he couldn't quite reach]
35% Onsen [A selection of bathing pools formed by the coals. Two long channels run vertical on the left and right, uninterrupted, while several smaller pools dot each side and all around.]
45% Soil [Most of the non-onsen is now soil instead]
5% Grass [A couple of patches where wood attacks connected over soil]
5% Normal [Back end of the path didn't quite get covered]

-=Objects=-

Jazz grunted as he was exposed to the elements from the viruses that attacked, though thankfully the attacks weren't that powerful as he had seen from earlier, it took repeated attacks to get through it, though he would immediately summon up another one, seeing the two bubbles looking to singe the bunny's fur all the same.

Either way, it would take a few hits to take his barrier down, and that's all the time he needed to delete these viruses. Hearing two clicks into the PET and receiving the data without another second to take a breather, the rabbit would keep an eye on the two homing bubbles that came after him. He'd inhale quietly to himself as he'd bait out the bubbles, soft soil below his feet, hopping up and down on his spot, he'd quickly make his move. Circling around towards the right, back towards his starting point where battle had begun. Watching the bubbles carefully so that he could make another quick movement just in case they continued to hone in on his signature. But in the back of his mind, he could let them pop on his barrier in the worst case scenario, he wasn't one of those people who used elemental barriers, too much risk for not enough reward in his opinion.

But quickly summoning up the data in his body as he slid into place, his eyes darting back and forth between the trio of Puffy-F viruses and the Senbon that he had barely left alive last round, two Boomerangs would immediately come up through his body, a long shudder creeping up his spine, fur on end as the two bladed instruments came to rest on his shoulders, occupying his arms for the moment. Looking weird as hell, the two wood/metal made weapons attached to his arms like wings on a bird. God this is embarrassing looking, but...then again... Jazz quipped as he took aim at his foes, trying to judge the trajectory of the boomerangs enough that the two could avoid intersecting and destroying each other before finishing off their job of ending the quartet of viruses. FUNCTIONALITY BEATS OUT LOOKS ANY DAY! He shouted, leaning his body backwards, boomerangs crossing over one another for a brief moment, before the rabbit navi would let them fly off his arm sockets, each of the Datawood weapons flying off down each channel, the left trying to cut through the Senbon and the Puffy on the coal strip, while the right would attempt to try and delete the Puffy on the left channel first, before trying to curve towards the other Puffy on the right channel, looking to slice through each one and end this battle before anymore viruses, or god forbid, navis with a taste for innocent bunnies, came around to break up the fun between Jazz and Prose.

Summary
*Wood chips gain +15 vs Single targets, +10 vs Multiple
*Mass Destruction (+1 Coverage to Blast, Spread, Nova and Splash)
*Bunny Barrier (25 HP Barrier) (Used on self)
1: Dodge back to the right, try to feint out the homing bubbles before hand
2: Aim Boomerang trajectories
3: Boomerang1Damage: 60 + Group Attack (Arc)
Description: Throws a boomerang at enemies
Special: Group Attack (Arc): This attack may hit between 1 and 4 enemies on average, perhaps more depending on the situation. This version of Group Attack hits in an arc that loops back to the attacker. If attempting to hit too many targets with poor RP, you may also hit yourself, so be careful.
--->Senbon, Puffy-F D, maybe other Puffies on the backswing (+10 Wood, x2 Damage from Soil bonus) 60 + Group Attack (Arc) (Acc: B)
4: Boomerang1Damage: 60 + Group Attack (Arc)
Description: Throws a boomerang at enemies
Special: Group Attack (Arc): This attack may hit between 1 and 4 enemies on average, perhaps more depending on the situation. This version of Group Attack hits in an arc that loops back to the attacker. If attempting to hit too many targets with poor RP, you may also hit yourself, so be careful.
--->Puffy-F A&B (+10 wood, x2 Damage from Soil bonus), 60 + Group Attack (Arc) (Acc: B)
Regardless of whether Jazz thought he looked silly or not, he was nevertheless suitably nimble in his positioning and avoidance of the variety of homing shots that were heading his way; while he lined up and positioned, both of the returning shots closed in, but passed him by a second time, and two of the Puffy viruses managed to shoot more bubbles in his direction; only one of these managed to strike him, but it burst harmlessly on his refreshed barrier while Jazz countered with a long-range strike of his own.

Between his tow boomerangs, neither was perfect on its trajectory, but they are well placed enough to get the job done efficiently; the first cleaned up the Senbon before it could begin launching more spines at him, and managed to strike one puffy as well as it arced around, missing the other two, while the second succeeded in striking exactly the two that the first had missed, from the other direction. Fresh grass began to sprout and grow from the soil where each of the viruses had been deleted, and it seemed that, for now, the threat of untimely interruption was at an end.

All in all, it could be said that Jazz had a right to feel like he'd put on a decent display of skill and a comfortable performance; he'd find Prose watching very eagerly from her position, small fingers on one hand curled about the rock that she looked over and bouncing on her toes. There was a small, subtle flicker of extra movement as he looked back towards her, but it was hard to tell what it had been, other than the fact that her other hand joined the first a moment later.

Puffy-FPuffy-F (Puffy-F)

Puffy-FPuffy-F (Puffy-F)

Puffy-FPuffy-F (Puffy-F)

C: DELETED
Puffy-FPuffy-F (Puffy-F)

D: DELETED
MistyMisty (Misty)

MistyMisty (Misty)

SenbonSenbon (Senbon)

WhirlyWhirly (Whirly)

-=Toasty Buns=-
Jazz.EXE: 126Hp [Soil][left of the main pool]

-=Steamy Scene=-
10% Coal [A couple of patches furthest from Jazz that he couldn't quite reach]
35% Onsen [A selection of bathing pools formed by the coals. Two long channels run vertical on the left and right, uninterrupted, while several smaller pools dot each side and all around.]
35% Soil [Most of the non-onsen is now soil instead]
15% Grass [A couple of patches where wood attacks connected over soil]
5% Normal [Back end of the path didn't quite get covered]

-=Objects=-

-=Battle 4, Victory!=-

Spoils: 1450z, 39 BugFrags, Puff-F Bounty Count +4

====

If he returned to her after collecting his spoils from the brief scuffle, Jazz might notice that as well as grinning at him in a more overtly eager fashion than she'd shown so far, the small woman was also breathing more heavily and quickly than someone who had simply watched on from a distance had any real right to be. If he approached, she was quick to hop up over the rock, to sit perched on the top of it, knees together as she looked at him; athleticism and speed aside, the small woman seemed quite adept and quick to use whatever terrain was around to counteract the her small stature and the differences in their height. It was probably something she'd done a lot of. Sitting on top of the stone like this, her head was slightly above Jazz's now, but only by a few inches.

"You made that look really smooth, hehe..." The giggle tapered off into the bunny girl biting her lip with a grin; her eyes weren't quite meeting his right away, so much as tracing the rest of him, though she corrected herself after a moment and looked towards his face. "You've got a scratch, here, let me..." She reached out one hand as though to draw him in a bit closer, and if he allowed it, would slide delicate fingers across one cheek and around the back of his head to draw him in closer.

Regardless of whatever Jazz himself might have been expecting with the action, Prose leaned forward slightly as well, but tilted her head so that the soft fur of her cheek brushed against his, and there was a moment when her nose and lips were against the soft side of his neck. If, against all odds, Jazz was paying close attention at this particular moment, he might notice several things about the situation. The first was that when her cheek brushed his, there was a strong warmth there; she was certainly blushing beneath the thin layer of fur. The second was that, in the course of the action, the top of her chest pressed gently against his, and there was the transferred sensation of a very rapid heartbeat that he could feel through the contact. Beyond that, the act of drawing him closer to her had meant that she'd needed to move her knees, and the diminutive bunny girl had, seemingly at an unconscious level, let them slip to either side of him, unaware or possibly uncaring of how such an allowance might be taken.

After these little details, the way the brief press of her lips against his neck sent a minor jolt of restorative energy through him might seem fairly trivial, but as well as a pleasant tingle, it also restored the small amount of damage he'd taken. With the healing done, she paused, giggling quietly against his neck for an extra moment.

"You are really going to make me neglect my duties if this keeps up..." it was a quiet mumble, mostly buried in his neck, but there wasn't much chance of Jazz not hearing it. He felt a brief, slightly teasing nip in the same spot that she'd pressed her lips, before she push back again, putting her hands behind her so she could lean slightly back on her perch. Despite this, she hadn't actually pushed him back from her at all, or, consequently, closed her knees either, instead smirking at him and once she found his eyes.

"All done. Feeling better?" She winked as she asked; her breathing was definitely elevated, by now, to the point that, as small as it was, her chest was visibly moving. She had made a pretty strong come-on so far, but up until now had at least played at the concept of being a bit coy... but it was looking as though even that might be her best effort at playing the situation cooler than she actually was.

Jazz quickly, as soon as battle routines finished, would begin transfer of all droppings to his owner's PET, an eye moving back towards Prose as she was pretty much on the edge of her seat after all was said and done. Everything was coming up good today, barring an earlier battle...but, all things considered...he wasn't about to complain after everything that's happened in this short while.

But as he returned to the bun he was helping see to her work, he couldn't help but notice the grin as he would ignore Stephine for the moment. Seeing her at head height to him was honestly nice to see, not that he didn't mind a little height difference between the two, the heavy breathing, however...hehehehe...that was certainly a sight to see. Then she spoke, and he could only give her a playful grin back in turn, leaning a little bit forward towards her face. Eh, they don't always go that smoothly, honestly. Not much there was heavily mobile, but I did get a bit lucky, and that makes all the difference if you get caught. He'd say not-so-humbly, he could practically hear her heartbeat at this point, but then she pointed out the scratches and little nicks he had from an earlier encounter. Ah, yea...a little bit of damage. Nothing ma- He began before feeling those slender fingers of hers across his cheek, reaching back around his head, he couldn't help but make a blush as she began to draw him against her.

Feeling cheek against cheek, he could feel her blush just the same as him, chest pressed against his, her heart beating ever so rapidly as he would reciprocate her affections, his more girthy fingers sliding gently behind her head and reaching back behind those bunny ears of hers. Gently pinching his warm and soft fingers along the base of her right ear and just, ever so slightly, moving thumb and finger up and down along the base and sloooowly savoring it as he would go from base to tip and back down, his eyes fluttering closed as he savored the post-battle moment, his own heart beating around the same as hers. It didn't exactly take a lot to fluster the old rabbit, about thirty-something years old, a PM flashing on Stephine's screen with his age and such.

Quote (Jazz)

Ya wanted to know my age honey? I'mma in my mid-thirties. I was made by my original netop back before the original cybeasts reemerged from the net in Cyber City. Not sure what happened to that place after they were flat out deleted by the hero and whatnot, but then again, I was just hoppin around Sharo when it all happened. Even back then, I could feel their power all the way back there, busting for my netop to scrape a bit of zenny together. Been a long road I've been on. Just hope ya can learn to trust me kiddo, extenuating circumstances aside.

Stephine chuckled a bit to herself as she read the message, minimizing it so she could keep an eye on Jazz. Though, his thought was certainly appreciated, not many navis are from that point in time, even fewer were properly updated. She couldn't help but think what was keeping him so..."youthful?" she supposed? Not many navis could say they were from all the way back then.

Either way, Jazz and Prose's moment continued just a little longer, the older rabbit's fur almost standing on end as she kissed his neck, an almost sharp wave of energy flooding through his body and causing a little bit of a shudder up his spine. Stephine noting that he was, indeed, restored to full HP after everything was said and done. She'd continue to nuzzle into that soft, furry nape of his neck, and even give a parting nibble on it as she mumbled. Jazz could only chuckle at her as he'd happily give her a playful nip back, being careful to only leave a small red mark on her neck with his front teeth. Sweetie, I'm plenty sure yer gonna be fine. Not like ya can't take a moment to break and flirt, right? Bosses don't care how the job gets done, just that it gets done right~ he'd tease her as she pulled back, fully on her knees and fully upright, chuckling again as he stretched out in front of her. His navisuit wasn't much for privacy, but even though it clung to his body as he began to stretch out in every way possible, there was -just- enough give to it to leave...many things up to the imagination.

Mmmmm~ I feel good sweetheart! I'm gonna keep protectin ya fer as long as it takes to make yer delivaries. Not sure what's out there, but I'll definitely do my damnedest to fight fer ya if it comes up. He'd happily remark, the rabbit starting to bound up and down in place on his legs. Stephine, being the girl she was, couldn't help but squeal out in delight at the two, getting her a couple..."looks" in the process, not that she cared. My god, if this keeps up I'll have diabetes from all this sweetness. you two may as well just dunk yourselves in chocolate and- She began to blurt out, before Jazz quickly severed the connection before she whipped up Prose's overactive imagination, and his, up anymore than the two could between each other. Jeezus christ, I swear that girl needs medication. Gonna get herself kicked out of the Yoka Inn if this keeps up.
As much as Prose had been the one to initiate the potentially more intimate than appropriate contact, Jazz was nevertheless rewarded with a small gasp and a brief intake of breath when he responded in kind and played with her ear; her body shivered, just a little, and there was a moment where he had felt her muscles weaken and melt against him under the attention before she sat back. Their meeting had started off with Prose doing a bit more of the chatter than him, but by this point Jazz seemed to be the one more capable of making small talk; for her own part, Prose was mostly watching him with some quite unabashed intention in her eyes. She still hadn't brought her knees back together decently, and in the slightly leaned back pose she'd adopted after healing him, it was hard to imagine that the view she was giving of her knickers this time was anything other than deliberately inviting.

"I've got to get all the deliveries done quickly... but we can take a break, if you really want to... Just a short break maybe... A quick one... how much of a break do you want to take?" Despite her words and the way she phrased it, it didn't seem like Jazz was the one wanting for a 'break'; not least from the pauses for slightly panting breath, or the borderline predatory eagerness of her gaze which her efforts to disguise were rapidly crumbling away from. She groaned quietly and then put a hand over her mouth to block it a moment too late, when Jazz's gentlemanly streak made it seem as though he didn't intend to push her for more until the work was done. At this point, 'pushing her for more' didn't really seem like the appropriate way to phrase it, though. It was as though watching him battle had shifted her mood from coyly offering all the way to overtly eager very rapidly indeed. Perhaps he'd passed some kind of subconscious test?

Either way, when it seemed that he wasn't going to press his advantage and ravish her there and then, Prose seemed to take a moment to try and collect herself, taking a longer breath, then springing up to a crouch in place and jumping past Jazz off the rock and back to ground level. Another thing her diminutive stature meant was that 'ground level' for her put her eyes at a height to notice more clearly Jazz's level of interest, and her eyes did linger an extra moment before she turned about, tail raised high to show the paler underside.

"I guess if we've got to get these done before taking a break, then we'd best get going, right?" She looked back over her shoulder to him and flicked her tail again. "It's this way, let's hurry!" She bounded away quickly, basket in hand, seemingly very eager indeed to get the remaining deliveries done as swiftly as possible. For purely business and charity reasons, of course...

In her haste, of course, the tiny bunny girl made it quite the challenge for Jazz to keep up with her as she dashed and darted through the network. Once or twice she diverted to avoid a cluster of viruses that would only slow them down, but overall she still seemed to have a more or less fixed sense of exactly where she needed to go. The Yoka terrain transitioned gradually from rocky steam pools to a more secluded forest setting as they went, the banks of steam thinning away while the sounds of natural bird song and native wildlife began to creep in here and there. Soon, Jazz would be able to catch up to her more closely as she stopped, turning her back to a tree and peeking out around it before looking back to her companion; she still seemed out of breath, though at this stage Jazz was probably aware that it wasn't from the running at all.

"One delivery just around the clearing that way. Won't be long, I'll be right back." Her voice was a whisper, but still a breathy one. Once she was sure that Jazz knew to wait, she jumped at him suddenly, and the taller navi would find himself with an arm and chest full of bunny girl that had, for a moment, wrapped her legs about his mid-section, though she lacked the reach to lock them behind, and placed both hands on his shoulders to help support herself. She had leaned in to nuzzle his neck again and brush her cheek against his rather before he had any real chance to respond to the action. "Don't go anywhere..." A squeeze from her thighs ground her hips against him along with her words, before the tiny woman disengaged herself as quickly as she'd jumped, dropping back to the ground and darting away between the trees.

If Jazz was getting cold feet about the intentions of the delivery girl, unlikely though that seemed, he'd have a chance to slip away, probably, but not very long at all; Prose would only be out of sight for about ten seconds before returning in a small streak of white fur, to lean against the tree again with her hands behind her back.

"All done, three more stops to make before I'm finished for the day. Ready to keep going? We can wait for a minute if you need to rest." She was biting her lip as her eyes wandered everywhere but his face, after the first few seconds.

Jazz couldn't help but let his eyes drift between Prose's legs this, a playful grin on his face as she began to go along the lines of babbling about him wanting to take a break, the grin couldn't help but get deeper on his face as he could hear something along the lines of Stephine getting thrown out of the Yoka Inn after her little outburst, loud, audible grumbling coming from the netop as he watched Prose doing everything in her power to compose herself, resisting her impending urges to simply bound on top of him there and then. But he was trying himself to not bound on top of her in turn. He could practically feel what she wanted, nose going crazy and wriggling about, catching multiple whiffs of her pheromones.

And just like that, she bounded off, the rabbit immediately chasing that fluffy tail of hers again as he began to run right after her, bounding off towards the smaller bun all the same like earlier. Unfortunately for him, she was practically leaving him in the dust in her haste to get those deliveries done and finished with. H-Hey! Wait up woman! He shouted out from behind her, making sure to take in all that sweet booty of hers all the while, quickly going bipedal as things went on just to try and keep up with her, legs bounding off even harder as leg and foot overtook his hands and arms with every hop he made, just in an effort to keep up with her. He wanted to fight them, wanted to try and make the net just a little safer (and make more progress on his bounties), but he was more fixated on that bunny behind of hers as the landscape around them gradually became more...secluded? More grassy, more foresty, and much, much, more soft on those paw pads of his, which he certainly wasn't about to complain about.

Panting as she finally stopped, a little unsteady on his feet as he stood up, a little weary in his legs as she promptly knocked the wind out of him from the sudden hugging and, more importantly, a bush of her cheek on his neck. He'd happily reciprocate by giving Prose a chuckle and a peck on the head, wrapping his arms around her in a gentle hug before letting go. She would go out to make her delivery and he'd damn near collapse into the jungle floor, rear hitting the floor with a wet thud on the clearing's floor, and with it, a zipper at the back of his navisuit appearing out of thin air, with an accompanying track. He'd look up at Prose as she came back with a breathy chuckle and give her a wink. Ya know...I think I could stand to take a break. That last run damn near tuckered me out. He'd say contently, stretching out on his rear and feeling a couple pops in his joints. Ooooh...that felt nice. I can smell ya from here. I know you're in need of a "break"~

Stephine could see what was gonna happen, at least, what she THOUGHT was gonna happen. So, in the intrests of her navi (and that new update that came around), she'd quickly make herself scarce for the moment. Yo, Jazz, I'm headed out to pick up a few upgrades. Don't hurt yourself around her, ya hear? Stephine said simply, as she began to wonder away from Yoka. Jazz acknowledged her with a nod as she began to head out.
The truth was that Jazz keeping up with her accelerated pace at all was worth commending, and another chase through the net didn't do anything to cool anyone off. In the moments when Prose was pressed closest to him, the scent he was picking up on was definitely coming from her and it was almost certainly what he guessed it was — it was the same scent as her fur and her skin, but sweeter in a subtle way, with just an edge of fresh, healthy perspiration to it as well. It didn't linger long when she darted away, but returned with her in a pronounced way when she came back; all things considered it was probably some kind of miracle that her undergarments weren't obviously marked by now, if the scent was anything to go by.

When she returned at first she watched him from her rest against a tree, but seeing Jazz seated and relaxing made her eyes light up, and his agreement to resting for a bit spread the eager grin across her features quickly before she could control it. The bunny girl pushed off the tree with one foot, skipping over to him quickly and dropping the basket down to the side — it still looked like it had at least three of the miniaturised crystals in it, but chances were that wasn't the main focus of anyone's attention right now. Prose, for her part, had approached Jazz close enough that she needed to put her feet either side of his thighs where he was sitting; she was only a about three foot herself, so she was able to brush her nose against his directly when she reached out to put hands on his shoulders. Her hips swayed slightly as she stood over him, and she giggled in between breaths.

"Just a short break, alright... just a little..." she leaned back enough to bring one hand up between their faces, waving a finger back and forth teasingly. "Not going to get carried away now, you hear? Still work to do..." She sounded as out of breath as ever now, and the scent of her obvious interest lingered teasingly now that she was standing this close. the warning only lasted a moment before she leaning in against him again, brushing her nose to his, then cheek to cheek as she slipped into a leaning embrace that let her begin to kiss and nip in a small, rapid succession of hungry motions against his neck. One hand stayed on his shoulder for now, but the other traced the line of his collar-bone, then down the front of his chest, tiny finger-tips dragging with enough pressure to feel through his suit. The small flurry of kisses continued as the hand trailed lower and lower, thought he full length of her arm from where she stood only let her reach to somewhere above his navel.

"I don't normally..." It was a breathy whisper in his ear. "You know... like this... But..." For a moment the kissing became a more concentrated nuzzles and she giggled; he'd be able to feel the hot blush suffusing her skin, even through the delicate layer of fur. "It's been so long, and... well you know..." she returned to the rapid kissing, with a few more small sharp nips in between. "It's not everyday you find someone who's your type... you know?" The hand on Jazz's shoulder had curled around the back of his neck more firmly now, while she pressed him for more quick kisses and nuzzles. The small slips of light moans that made it into each breath seemed to imply that she was enjoying this much already. "Or such a looker, hehe..."

After a few more moments, unless Jazz took more initiative himself, Prose started to let her knees bend a little. Short as she was, her stance was already necessarily wide to straddle him a she was, so the motion brought her in closer against his body, chest pressed against him, and the series of kisses drew down until the attention became simple cheek nuzzles against his chest instead. He'd be able to feel her knees to either side of his hips, and a palpable heat from her groin; a downward glance would give him a good view of where her ears had lain back, pressing down the silly christmas hat in the process, while her chest band had gotten skewed a little, and the straddling position had forced her skirt all the way up to being little more than a bunched up belt. One thing that hadn't dropped down with her was the hand at the back of his neck, and Jazz would be able to hear soft, mildly distracted humming coming from the smaller woman as her dexterous fingers found the newly revealed zip and began, ever so slightly, to tug at it. She hadn't exactly been clear on what she meant by "Not getting carried away", and the bunny-girl's behaviour was making it a hard thing to judge... Not that it seemed she'd put up much protest if he disregarded the warning anyway.

Fortunately, the area around seemed to remain quiet for now - the ground was cool, soft and grassy, and the air was still; small snatches of bird song were the only real sound to be heard, outside of Prose's softly spoken words and sounds of contentment. It was at least partially secluded - there was enough tree density to limit visibility in each direction, so it looked as though there was little chance of untimely interruptions right now; the main question was just how much Jazz wanted to make of the opportunity, and where he wanted to draw the line for now... if he did.

Jazz could only grin playfully at her as she made a hop and a skip on over to him, the rabbit listening to her trying to "explain" herself to him. The nosing, cheek to cheek rubs and then the kisses and nips to his neck, the rabbit would slowly move his head to allow better access to it, continuing to love on him as she wanted to. The wag of her finger only got a chuckle out of him as he'd playfully nip at it, hand on her back as she had a hand on his shoulder, rubbing along the curvature of her spine, fingers slowly trailing up and down that small back of hers, with a playful pinch and teasing twist along the softer parts of her back, not enough to hurt, but just enough to get some sort of reaction out of her as he was careful with his fingers.

Hhehe. Oh, I know you're not like that Prose. He'd respond with a sly little grin on his face, nosing into the smaller bunny's neck as she did his, feeling the heated kisses and nibbles along his neck as she continued, a shiver running up his own spine each and every time she nipped at him, with him nipping gently in turn as he'd happily pinch and twist gently along her back, as well as her rear, giving the plush booty a gentle tug once in a while, his ears flickering at her words. Been...quite some time for me as well, Prose. Been a while since I've seen a bunny like yourself. And...you know what... He continued, pausing at the end, a simple beat as the wind rushed through the woods around them as he would give her a firmer nip on the neck, with a gentle tug to accommodate it. This has been some of the most fun I've had in a while. Virus battles get the adrenaline going...but I haven't felt this way in a while...I feel like I'm on cloud nine, cutie. He'd finish. Giving her rear a plush grab with his full hand, groping and gently massaging it with his fingers.

But as soon as she began to tug at his zipper, his ears sprang right up, his free hand gently grabbing hers as she had straddled his lap, the rabbit in a seated position, but he could very easily pin her to the ground if he so wanted to. I made sure to materialize that for you. He began, whispering in her ear as he would then begin to massage along her back, the powerful fingers gently digging into her body through her suit, groping and gently squeezing her fur and muscles to loosen...relax them as he groped and then firmly pushed against her, going along the sides of her spine. Just a word of warnin for ya. Don't be surprised at what ya see under my navisuit. I didn't always wear this, and it's been a while since I let anyone see under it. I've been on the net for a while, but don't be scared at what you see, most of what I got under here...I got years ago...and they won't ever truly heal.
Jazz's hand running up and down her back was received with a small shiver of enjoyment and a slight press as she arched her back against the hand appreciatively. His fingertips pressed through soft, delicate fur to supply skin beneath, and there would be no doubt from this kind of contact that, unlike many navigators, Prose didn't have any kind of under-suit or standard covering — the silly Christmas outfit, slight as it was, and whatever undergarments were beneath, were quite clearly all she had on. Despite the softness and well-kept feeling of her fur, the body underneath was deceptively toned and firm; understandable, perhaps, given that the girl seemed to lead an active lifestyle in one way or another. This meant, however, that the first place Jazz's exploring hands would truly find anything to pinch wouldn't be until her reached her rump — this earned him a small intake of breath, and another giggle.

Each exhale of breath from the small woman was either a soft hum or a lower moan as she rolled her head back again to give him proper access to her neck when he sought it out. When a stronger nip at her neck came, the smaller woman arched and gasped more obviously, then let the breath out with a low groan. At a more unconscious level, having a hand on her rear and gripping in the position they were was making the bunny girl roll her hips subtly against him, her hips grinding down and back and rising as they came forward again.

She didn't answer back to Jazz's own commentary directly, any more than to acknowledge it with nods and giggles; she seemed to have dropped into a mindset that was less interested in talking right now, though it would be hard to complain about that, really. Instead, the hand that was against his chest moved up to a shoulder to take a little more of her own weight, while the one that had been toying with the zipper in back moved back into position to begin again; she'd heard the warning, and hesitated for a moment when he'd stopped her hand, just to make sure that Jazz himself was alright with her continuing, but didn't seem perturbed or put off for her own part.

The personal scent of Prose's fur and skin had already begun to grow thicker with a sweeter, more cloying version of the same, all the more obvious now that they were both staying still — it wouldn't be a long guess for anyone who'd had an intimate partner before to understand it as an obvious sign of just how physically eager and ready she was, more than just simple pheromonal signals.

With a brief nod, acknowledging the warning, the fingers began to pull the zip down form firmly, eager to free Jazz from the confines of his restrictive covering. Small as she was, and with less reach on her arms than one might normally expect, actually undressing his upper half would get awkward before long, if Jazz didn't elect to help her with the task. This wasn't going to put the compact little ball of energy off, however; she seemed quite eager enough, and potentially even more interested to find out exactly what he was talking about. Maybe she was the sort to appreciate scars?

At any rate, rather than assist her there, Jazz might well have more interesting things to be doing with his hands, possibly. For example, he might discover while running hands over her back that the top piece of her outfit was secured by a small series of catches on the left side, covered by a small protective tab and normally in a position that would be covered by her arm if it were down. The catches were a simple unhook with no fuss, and could be undone one at a time, or all at once if he was willing to give the cover tab a sharp enough pull. Further down, he might also discover a similar cover tab on her skirt, again on the left and only covering the waistband and one extra inch of the lower fabric. This cover protected a single button, and a short zipper, which, when undone would likely cause the entire skirt to fall off. The question remained, of course, how far was more than she had meant to go along with, in her earlier warning, and just as fair to ask, did it actually matter? Prose might not have made any moves to undress herself yet at all, but she was in the process of grinding her underwear against Jazz's groin, and undoing the top of his navisuit, so the warning about not going too far right now might be seeming like something of a mixed signal.